The Penthouse Ch. 09: John & Carlos Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't explain why as this flood was leaving my body, I was looking intently into Carlos amazed expression and didn't notice that John had gone and retrieved the garden hose kept on the terrace. As the last of my piss dribbled out, I was brought back to reality by a blast of cold water from the hose.

"Stay slut!" was John's command and I managed to hold my kneel up position with my hands behind my head as he hosed me down from top to bottom, front to back. Even my cunt, ass and clit did not avoid the cleansing. Carlos brought me a towel, pulled me to my feet, wrapped it around me and gave me a hug.

John stowed the hose, came back and gave me a hug from behind sandwiching me with Carlos. John whispered, "Good girl. Go shower and get back quickly. Half time entertainment is about to start, and you are it." With that he smacked my ass and they both released me to crawl up to my shower.

The hot shower warmed me back up. I brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste, put my hair up in a ponytail, did a thorough job of lubing my ass, and reinserted the plug. If I was the half time entertainment, with John I knew my ass would be part of the entertainment. I redid my make up doing it a bit on the loud slutty side. I put my collar and leash back on and crawled back downstairs.

I crawled over to John. He motioned for me to kneel up and attached the clover clamps to my nipples and labia. God they bit. He laid me across the low table. Laying on my clamped nipples made me even more aware of their pain.

John explained, "The rules of our halftime game is that each of us will take one end and choose a hole to fuck. Every three minutes we will call the end of the quarter and switch ends and choose a hole to fuck. The game ends when we both have cum. My turn for the coin toss. It is heads so I start on that end of the slut, and Carlos the tail end. Ready Carlos? ' Kick off!"

I heard a bell sound signifying the start of the game. With kick off they both entered their respective holes and started fucking. John wasting no time in reaching my throat, and Carlos took two thrusts to reach "balls deep" in my cunt. For the most part they stayed in rhythm, both going in deep at the same time. But occasionally John would go deep into my throat and just keep it there until I started struggling for air. Sometimes they would intentionally go out of sync, one going deep, and as the other withdrew, rocking me back and forth like a hobby horse.

Suddenly I hear a bell sound and John saying, "End of period, players change ends."

I hear the bell again and Carlos enters my mouth covered with the juices from my cunt that he had just vacated and started softly fucking it. I gasped as I felt John enter my ass. John went past my ring and a bit deeper, before withdrawing to my ring and in slowly deeper still. As John worked to go full depth I concentrated on licking and sucking Carlos. He was fucking my mouth slowly and not showing much interest in going deep. It felt good. Once John's hips hit my but, he started a nice steady rhythm, and Carlos fell into the same rhythm and started going deeper, entering my throat about half the time.

This time they stayed in sync most of the time, both going deep at the same time and withdrawing together. John did vary it by occasionally going in fast and hard, but still in sync. I hated it when they would essentially hold still and rock me back and forth with Carlos going deeper when I rocked forward, and John going deeper when I was rocked back. Unfortunately for me, I was rocking back and forth on top of my clover clamped nipples

I heard he bell again, and John called, "Half time." Both withdrew, sat down and started drinking a beer. John grabbed my ponytail and pulled me up off the table onto my knees. My clamped nipples enjoyed the relief.

"On your back slut for the second half" John ordered.

I laid back on the low table, this time on my back. John moved me so my head was hanging down off the table and my hips were on the other edge. The two of them finished their beers and resumed their positions for the start of the second half.

John announced the score is still 0 to 0 to 0, no one has scored an orgasm yet. Ready for Second half fuck off."

The bell sounded again, Carlos immediately took advantage of the straight path and went throat deep in my mouth. John pulled my knees up onto his shoulders and reentered my ass with one long steady push. Both were going harder and at a faster pace than last time. Carlos grabbed the chain connecting my nipple clamps and pulled it tight every time he went deep into my throat.

My body started to react to the hard double fucking and the sweet pain in my nipples. John went in twice very fast and hard, and my body exploded. With Carlos in my throat the scream came out as more of a moan and my ass grabbed hard on John, holding him momentarily unable to move, before both resumed fucking me as the aftershocks rolled through my body.

The bell sounded again, and Carlos pulled out of my mouth, but John stayed deep in my ass enjoying the ripples and clenching rolling through my body. As they died down, he withdrew and released my legs back down from his shoulders.

John moved around in front of my face and announced, "The score is now 0 - 0 -1. Neither player has scored but the playground did."

The bell sounded again. Carlos went so hard into my cunt I remembered Master bruises. John went deep into my mouth. From the taste I immediately remembered that he had just left my ass. Ass to Mouth freaks some people out, but my daily enema regime is because I like serving Master that way when he wishes.

Apparently neither of them wanted overtime, both were fucking their respective holes hard and fast. Almost as if they were competing, going for the win. I won that race with another crashing orgasm, my whole body going rigid, my hands going into fists. I started to scream but John muffled it going deep into my throat, changing it to another moan.

My orgasm, the vibrations of my moan and the clenching of my cunt sent both over the edge and I felt shot after warm shot in my cunt as John also filled my mouth to overflowing with his cum.

Carlos collapsed on top of me, his cock still deep in my cunt. John withdrew and lifted my head so I could swallow, before lowering it back down to clean him. When he was satisfied, Carlos raised us both up from the table and I sank to my knees to clean his cock.

John declared the game a tie 1 - 1 - 2. Carlos objected thinking he had come before John.

John looked at him and said, "Then I guess we will have to go to the replay."

John retrieved his phone from where it was propped up on the table, punched a few buttons and suddenly I was watching myself get double fucked on the big screen TV. John had recorded it with his phone! He jumped ahead to the "last quarter" I had never watched a recording of myself getting fucked before. It was amazing to kneel there being held by Carlos with his hands playing with my breasts watching the two of them fucking me hard.

Suddenly there was my orgasm, John going in deep to stifle my scream, and both men cumming. We couldn't tell which came first, so we had to watch it three times is slow motion. After the third time through in slow motion they both agreed it was a draw.

"This isn't being shared with anyone!" I proclaimed.

John smiled and replied, "Sorry it was live streamed to your Master."

"Master saw this?

Yes, from the opening kickoff. He enjoyed it and left his action commentary on your Messenger. You can see it later when you watch the whole game. The State game second half is about to start."

With that the vibrator was pushed back into my sloppy cum filled cunt and I was sent for new beers and more snacks. The second half was much like the first. The vibrator kept a steady buzz but every play by either side resulted in yelling and screaming and the vibrator going to max vibrate. There was lots of beating my ass, sucking of cocks, and a few draining of bladders. The main difference was John declared it a bukkake half, so every time one of them came I got a facial. Halfway through the fourth quarter I could barely see, my face, hair and tits were covered in cum. Worse yet my bladder was again full.

I was nervous when I begged them to let me go pee, expecting another trip. Instead, I accepted one more load of piss from each of them, the vibrator was removed, and was sent crawling to my room to pee, clean up and get ready to go to Carlos's group's performance tonight.

I was amazed again at how much pee I could hold, as I felt it gush into the toilet. I laughed when I saw my cum covered face in the mirror, no wonder I was having trouble seeing. I had a facial mask coverage a beautician would be proud of. I showered, washed my hair twice, douched several loads of cum out of my cunt, and cleaned my ass with a simple salt water enema. I did my make-up, heavy slutty and dark. I assumed that I would be wearing the vibrator again so chose a smaller plug for my ass.

They hadn't told me what to wear so I went through my wardrobe and selected an outfit that John had given me. It was black, backless except for a strip of leather that ran from the collar down the center of my back to the matching leather belt, the front from the collar had two leather trimmed semi-sheer strips of cloth that came down to join a bit below my breasts with the leather trim continuing down to the belt, with another piece of leather trim, just under the breasts that gave a bit of support and finished framing my tits. The skirt was a jersey skaters skirt, very full and very short. Putting it on, my breasts were covered by the almost sheer fabric. It was cut so that while no bare skin was showing, they were framed by the leather trim and completely visible under the semi-sheer top.

I considered thigh high hose to go with it but decided that the skirt was so short that it would look too trashy. So, I put on a pair of suspender hose with a prominent back seam. They came up higher than either regular hose or thigh highs and the nylon strips that held them up left my entire ass and crotch completely open and uncovered.

Losing the debate with myself I put on the even higher heels that John had given me on Friday. I was sure he wouldn't notice if I wore lower ones, but I would.

Completely dressed, I could hear them both yelling at the State football game that would determine who I spent the night with.

I anxiously pulled up my Messenger and saw 20 new messages from Master. Unfortunately, I couldn't match the messages against the video so I couldn't tell what he was reacting to. But I could tell that he was very excited watching the action, and so proud of me that it made me cry. I read through them several times and by the time I finished my make up was a mess. I heard the game ending downstairs, so I rushed in to repair the damage.

As I was finishing John walked in. "Wow, I love that outfit. You look fantastic. Whoever picked that out for you has exquisite taste."

I laughed, "You did silly."

"I know. I got lucky."

"Speaking of luck, who won the game." I wanted to know who was sharing my bed tonight.

John smiled, chuckled and said, "We agreed not to tell you. It will be a surprise. I have to go get ready. I have loaded your fuck film onto the DVR downstairs at your Master's request. Your Master said to watch it while edging, and you have permission to cum."

With that John left to get dressed and I rushed downstairs. Well rushed is relative in those heels, but I got there as quickly as I could.

It was amazing to watch. I didn't realize that they were talking to each other as they were fucking me. It is how they coordinated the changes in rhythm. I also heard them scheme to not cum until the fourth quarter. I heard me vocalize even as my mouth was being fucked. I never realized that I had arched my back while Carlos was fucking me and John was in my throat.

I came twice while watching the video. Not by coincidence the same two times that I came while being fucked. It felt amazing to orgasm while watching myself cum.

I had just finished cleaning myself up and inserting the vibrator when John came downstairs. Looking dashing as ever. A leather blazer over an open collar white tux shirt, and tux pants.

He gave me a hug and a deep kiss before asking "Well how was the movie. I heard the two studs were amazing. The girl just kind of laid there."

I slugged him. He laughed, hooked the leash onto my collar and we headed for the car.

Carlos had taken an Uber to get there early, I sat up front with John, his hand high on my thigh. Love guys that learned to drive stick shifts and only need one hand on the wheel. When we got to the club the valet opened my door, while John walked around, the young valet helped me out of the car, and I handed him my leash. He looked at it, at me, and the shocked look on his face was priceless.

John got there, "Said thank you," and took my leash from the shocked valet and slipped him a folded bill.

The VIP door attendant seeing John didn't even check the list, just opened the door and welcomed us to the club. The maître d had a similar reaction, immediately leading us towards our bandstand adjacent table. I followed John, still on my leash. When the maître d pulled out my chair, I noticed that it was now covered with a double layer thick towel. John's look reminded me not to sit on my skirt and leave a wet spot. As I sat, I noticed a big smile on the maître d and a wink at a smiling John.

Like the night before the buzz of conversation around us and the piano player caused the vibrator app to create a low buzz in my cunt. Enough to make me wet but not put me on edge, yet.

The sommelier soon appeared with two glasses and another bottle of the white wine we had enjoyed the night before. He opened the bottle and gave John a sample, of which he approved, and two flutes were poured for us. As I was about to ask John about Carlos's drink, Carlos appeared carrying a mixed drink of some sort.

As Carlos sat, he said, "I heard you watched the video, how did you like it?"

I blushed and told him, "I had never seen myself fuck before. That was amazing, but most importantly I had read the messages from Master, and Sir was very pleased with me and my service and obedience to both of you. Before you ask, I came twice watching it."

John and Carlos toasted each other on my response. Both looking very satisfied with themselves. The look that they were exchanging made me laugh, which caused a confused look on both of their faces.

The arrival of the food provided an excuse not to explain my laughter. A gorgeous chicken modiga, with a side of fettucine. It went well with the white wine, of which I was imbibing more than usual for some reason. John kept my glass full.

Like the previous night, Carlos set his bass fiddle up near us, with the guitar player on the far side of the small stage. Tonight, the trumpet player and the mike were set up much closer to our table. The microphone didn't make too much difference since it came through the speakers, but the trumpet player being closer definitely ratcheted up the vibrator.

John tuning the bass fiddle gave a short burst in my cunt every time he plucked a string. The reaction to the guitar player was rather mild, a few spikes above the vibration level caused by other background noise. But the vibrator app's reaction to the trumpet player was immediate. The vibrations were much stronger when he played softly and went off the scale when he cut loose.

The trumpet players on the microphone announced they were playing the pieces of tracks from a Miles Davis album without interruption. The first piece started with a blast from the trumpet that almost took me out of my seat before it went softer. Even the softer was enough to get me on edge. Through the first song the trumpet would lead, and I would almost cum, then the softness of the response from the guitar player let me back down a bit, and then Carlos's response was almost like being cropped on my clit, every note caused a major clench in my cunt. The trumpet player finished the song loud and strong, and I came and squirted all over the thoughtfully provided towel.

I had a moments recovery time while they reset their sheet music. This one started out softer with a mute in the trumpet. To my cunt through the vibrator it felt like a low rumble which immediately drove me back to the edge. Carlos's echo followed and every string he plucked strummed my clit, sending me to my second table grabbing orgasm of the night. Again, a chance to recover while the guitar responded, and then the trumpet again finished sending ripples through my entire body, so strong that my gut hurt it seized so hard.

As they again paused to reset their sheet music, my eyes pleaded with John to turn the control of the vibrator app to a lower setting. He smiled and did something with the cell phone controlling the vibrator in my cunt.

The next piece was softer, and the trumpet was still muted. I came hard again with the opening trumpet sounds, and the aftershocks rippled through my body through the entire piece.

That was the pattern through the next four pieces. One strong to off the scale orgasm, with the clenching and aftershocks lasting through the rest of the piece. By the time the group walked off the stage my cunt never stopped vibrating and would clench tight whenever it felt like it. I was exhausted.

I don't remember Carlos coming back to the table. He said later he asked how I liked their performance and my only response as a blank glazed look. I do remember later that as John went to get the car, Carlos paraded me around the room on my leash greeting, thanking and talking to about half the tables while I tried to smile and stay stable in my fuzzy, exhausted state on the too high heels

Once in the car I snuggled up to Carlos and fell asleep. I heard John playing the same tracks on his radio and felt the vibrator reacting in my cunt, but my cunt was too tired to have much reaction other than continuing to leak all over my thighs. Back at the Condo building, John again took my leash and led me up to the Penthouse.

Once in the Penthouse I again went to my knees and was directed to crawl upstairs, strip and go to bed in Master's bed. They still refused to tell me which was my partner for the night. John removed the vibrator from my cunt and gave me a swat on the ass and told me to get moving.

I crawled to Master's bathroom. I used a cool damp wash cloth to wipe my cunt and thighs clean, though my cunt was still leaking so badly it was kind of pointless, but the cool rag did feel good. They hadn't mentioned the plug in my ass so I left it there. I debated cleaning my make-up off but decided to crawl over to my bathroom so I could touch up my make-up.

I crawled back to Master's bed, turned it down and slid in. Even though my cunt was still twitching, I was asleep almost immediately.

I don't know how long I was asleep before I started dreaming that someone was holding me and gently fucking my cunt. As the feeling got more intense, I realized that it wasn't a dream, I was being fucked. I was on my side with someone spooned behind me gently fucking my cunt, while one arm lay on top of my side cradling a breast in one hand while tweaking the nipple. Even with my sore tired cunt, it felt good. I didn't move I just laid there enjoying the feelings and the warmth. Eventually I felt him swell and cum several times in my cunt. He let it lay in my cunt as it slowly diminished, then withdrew.

I slowly rolled over and took the cock into my mouth to lick and suck it clean. Sometimes I can identify the person by the taste, but not this time. Finishing my cleaning duties, I slid back up to come face to face with Carlos. Since it was my cunt and not my ass that was fucked, I had been pretty sure that Carlos had won the football bet and was the one enjoying my cunt and services.