The Penthouse Ch. 09: John & Carlos Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slid up to him, he kissed me gently and held me tight against him. I fell back asleep in his arms.

I woke up at my usual early morning time. Carlos was still quietly snoring. I slipped out of his arms and put on my house heels. On my way downstairs I peeked into my room where John was sleeping. I wasn't too surprised to see he wasn't sleeping alone but didn't recognize his companion who seemed to be face down in his ass.

I fixed a pot of coffee and noticed someone had provided a tray of sweet rolls on the counter. I poured two cups of coffee and put a few of the rolls on a plate and took that back up to Master's bedroom. Carlos was still asleep, so I placed them on the nightstand, slipped off my heels and crawled back into the warm bed.

He was sleeping on his back. As I fondled his cock it started to harden in my hand, so I slipped down and started licking and sucking it. It had been a few years since we broke up, but I still fondly remembered that cock. As it reached its full magnificent hardness, Carlos was starting to wake up as I straddled him and sank my cunt down his shaft. I sat there, fully impaled and started rolling my hips, feeling him moving inside me hitting all the good pressure points in my cunt. His eyes opened and I started to slowly ride him, almost just teasing him.

Carlos was having none of that, he grabbed me and rolled us over with him now on top. As gentle as he had been fucking me last night, this morning he wanted it fast and hard. He lifted my legs to give himself better access and started fucking me hard and fast. Hard enough to renew my memory of Master bruising my cunt just before he left. Fast and hard enough that even my cunt tired and sore from the vibrator the night before responded. As I started to get vocal, he leaned over and hushed me with his tongue in my mouth, which I greedily sucked and gently bit.

I came, as the orgasm rolled through my body, my cunt clenched hard on his cock and from the mess I cleaned up later, I squirted a lot. Carlos never slowed on relented, but kept pounding my cunt until I felt him swell and cum, and cum and cum. He fucked me through his orgasms, then collapsed on top of me, his tongue still in my mouth as I was gently sucking it.

We laid there together, his cock softening in my cunt, gently kissing. He finally spoke, "Good morning slut, how are we this morning?"

I smiled and responded, "We are very well fucked this morning, Thank you Sir."

He rolled off me, still holding me tight against himself. I nestled up against him, enjoying the just fucked feeling along with the warmth of being held.

After a while he put his finger under my chin and pulled my head up till he was looking me in the eyes. "How did you get here, being someone's submissive? Fucking who your Master tells you to fuck, being abused, spanked, and whipped. Are you happy?"

I could tell that he was concerned about me. On some level we were still connected.

I thought a moment before replying, "Carlos, I have never been happier or more content. I choose the life I am living. I chose my Master and rejoice every day that I serve him. If I am spanked or whipped it is because I choose to be. I am not a slave I am free to say no, or to leave. I choose to stay, and it is very rare that I say no to what Master asks of me. He cares for me and protects me; in return I adore him and strive every day to make him happy. You and John are here this week to make me happy serving you. Doing that makes me happy and pleases my Master."

Carlos laid there thinking about what I said, "Ok, I think I understand. The people here last week all seemed to be enjoying themselves even the bottoms being spanked and whipped. I'm starting to see that people have sought out those activities to meet their own needs."

I smiled and kissed him, "What can I do for you now, Sir? I'm still yours."

"I would like to enjoy the cute ass again." Was his request.

I smiled at him, rolled over onto my stomach, raised my ass, stuffed a pillow under my hips, and told him, "The lube is on the nightstand."

I watched as he lubed his cock and stroked it to its full glory

Carlos quickly put two fingers up my ass and worked them in and out. Usually one is better to start, but I guess after John' use this weekend, two fingers were not an issue. I felt the fingers withdraw and the pressure of his cock against my rosebud. I relaxed and his entry was not painful.

I knew he was afraid of hurting me, and his penetration was excruciatingly slow. But once he was all the way in, he followed orders and slow for a couple strokes and then rapidly picked up the pace until he was slamming my ass almost as hard as he had my cunt earlier.

Frankly it felt amazing. I knew he wouldn't last long in my tight ass, but I soon felt ripples running up and down my cunt. I occasionally cum from being fucked in the ass, but very rarely do I get one as hard and as fast as this one hit me. I moaned and my ass and cunt clenched hard together. I felt Carlos's cock swell in my ass.

"OMG" I heard Carlos exclaim and I felt him pumping and pumping into my ass.

He fell on top of me his cock still twitching in my ass and kissed my neck before whispering in my ear, "Your ass is incredible. I've never cum that hard before. We are going to have do this again before I leave today."

I smiled, and said, "Yes Sir, whenever you are ready."

As his cock slowly softened and plopped out of my ass, he rolled off onto the bed beside me. I leaned down and gently licked and sucked his cock clean.

He watched me and said, "You didn't have to do that, but it felt incredible." I smiled at him and he pulled me up to a kiss and a hug.

As we laid there snuggling, we started to hear noises from the dungeon across the hall. Apparently, John was laying into whoever he spent the night with. We heard her scream and curse, and then muffled moans as John apparently gagged her. The sounds of impact play and her moans continued until Carlos turned to me and said, enough of that, let's go to the hot tub.

I wanted to peak in the dungeon, but Carlos shook his head no. So Carlos and I walked hand in hand naked downstairs to the terrace and opened up the hot tub cover. I turned on the jets and we both eased down into hot swirling water.

Carlos pulled me over on top of him into a hug, looked me in the eye and said, "You are amazing, how did I let you go?"

I thought a moment and told him, "When we were both together, we were both non-adventurists. We both got bored and started looking elsewhere. You found jazz, and I found BDSM sex"

"What now? Carlos asked.

"You are going to enjoy me for the rest of this weekend. I'm not leaving Master. Talk to my Master and he will give you more introduction to our local kink community and you can continue to explore. My Master seems to like and trust you so I am sure that we will be enjoying each other occasionally in the future."

He smiled and replied, "We were young and stupid and never knew what was possible. You have grown so much and are just amazing."

As I laid there in his arms blushing. We heard John coming down the stairs, still applying a crop to someone. He soon appeared at the Terrace door with a hooded girl on his leash. We determined it was a girl by the clamped cane stripped tits. As he led her over to the railing, we saw her ass and thighs were also covered with bright red stripes. There was a large plug in her ass and clamps on her labia with the chain wrapped around her thighs, keeping her cunt painfully spread. He tied her leash to the bottom of the railing which forced her to keep her head and tits on the terrace tile, and we heard him tell her to keep her ass high.

Once she was in a position acceptable to John, he used his crop to add about 20 more red splotches on her upturned ass before joining us in the hot tub.

John turned to Carlos and asked, "How was your night?

Carlos responded, "It was wonderful, I completed my around the world with slut this morning."

John smiled and commented, "Yes, her ass is amazing. Probably my favorite of the three holes."

I blushed furiously, but managed to ask, "Who the Hell is that?

John smiled and replied, "I'm helping your Master out. As I was about to go to bed last night, I got a call. Your Master asked how the weekend was going so I gave him some details, including Carlos winning you in a bet and the vibrator wearing you out at the concert. Your Master appreciated that, expect that experience again. He then got to why he really called. He had gotten a call from his EX who was at a hotel in town and demanding another beating and humiliation. Your Sir, explained that he was out of town and asked If I would take care of her for him. I got some details about what she wanted and what I should do with her. He checked back with her and reported back to me that she begged me to get her and give her the abuse she needed."

Carlos looked over at the heavily stripped ass and thighs and asked, "That is really what she wanted? His EX comes to him for abuse and humiliation?"

I sighed, turned back to Carlos and explained, "When they were married, she was a heavy pain slut submissive to my Master. While the BDSM worked great between them, the rest of the marriage sucked. So, they got an amiable divorce. She shows up about once a month and Master gives her what she craves."

Carlos asked, "So what happened."

John smiled, "He told her to be in front of the hotel naked except for heels in fifteen minutes. He told me not to be there for at least half an hour. I got there; she was as he directed, naked in heels, and holding a dress. I put the hood on her, handcuffed her and threw her and the dress in the trunk. When we got here, I put a leash on her and she crawled up to the Penthouse and slut's room. During the night I enjoyed her throat and ass and used her for my urinal. When she didn't have my dick in her she was rimming my ass, working to see how far up my ass she could get her tongue. This morning I took her to the dungeon, whipped canned, and took turns alternating between her ass and throat. In a little bit I'm throwing her back in the trunk and dumping her back outside her hotel.""

Carlos looked amazed. "That is what she wants?"

John nodded and said, "Yes, and was begging me for more before I stuffed the dildo gag in her mouth."

Carlos looked shocked so I took him by the hand, led him over to one of the lounge chairs and told him to lay on his back and pull his knees up to his chest.. I then went down between his legs and started riming him. Circling my tongue around his ass and then tongue fucking it as deeply as I could while reaching around and stroking his rapidly hardening cock. Taking my tongue out of his ass occasionally to lick and suck his balls, before returning to his ass.

I noticed that while I was busy John had led the EX over crawling on her leash. He opened the mouth zipper in the hood, pulled the penis gag out of her mouth, placed her mouth over Carlos's cock and in one push her nose was in Carlos's pubes and his cock in her throat. Between my riming and the EX's gagging on his cock, Carlos didn't last long before I watched him pump load after load down the EX' throat.

John let her up a bit, choking and gasping for air and held her there until she finished cleaning the mess from his cock. He then reinserted the gag and zipped the hood closed.

John announced, I'm taking this thing back to her hotel. I'll grab us some lunch on the way back. You two have fun while I'm gone. I've got dibs on the next use of slut's ass when I get back." With that he used the leash and crop to get her crawling out the front door to the elevator.

As he watched her striped ass crawl out the door, Carlos asked, "Is something wrong with her?"

I thought a minute before answering, "Probably, she is extreme in her need for abuse and humiliation. She has been to a dozen psychiatrists, paid them thousands, the best that they have done is give her need a Latin name, but nothing to alleviate what she needs. John has met her need, she is now happy and balanced. When she feels out of control, she will seek it again. With Sir she knows she is safe, and he knows how to give her what she needs."

We laid in the sun and chatted until John got back with soup and sandwiches. We ate on the terrace and talked about what a wild weekend it had been. Carlos kept talking about how much he had learned in the week since I called him to borrow a sound system.

As we finished eating John stood up, looked at me, and said, "Remember, I called dibs on your ass after lunch."

John grabbed a handful of butter and lubed his cock, and pulled me over to his lap. I slowly lowered my ass onto his cock until I was sitting in his lap, fully impaled. He reached down and pulled my knees up to my tits offering my cunt to Carlos. He took one look threw a cushion on the ground and slowly filled my cunt. For the most part Carlos did all the work, pumping slowly in and out. With Johns big cock in my ass and Carlos in my cunt, it was extremely tight, and I was amazingly filled. John would occasionally shift me adding new intensity to the double fuck.

Probably due to the tightness Carlos didn't last long before cumming hard in my cunt. He stood and John released my knees so I could lean forward and clean our juices from his cock.

John picked me up, bent me over the table and really went to town on my ass, long, deep and hard. He was walking the table across the terrace he was pounding me so hard. I started cumming and he kept pounding away, fucking through my first, second and third orgasm before finally releasing deep in my ass. By then I was seeing stars and not very cognizant of what was going on around me. I knew that John was still deep in my ass, that my ass hurt, and that I didn't care.

I finally realized that the conversation going on was among three men. I lifted my head, looked across the table right into Masters smiling eyes.

"Hello, slut, I see you have been well taken care of in my absence. Did my slut have a good time?"

I blinked at the ridiculousness of the question as I laid across a table with John still deep in my ass and Carlos's cum dripping out of my cunt and running down my leg.

"Yes Sir, They have taken very good care of your slut all weekend. Thank you for arranging for caretakers while you were away.

The three of them spent the afternoon watching football in the living room, while I kept them in beer, snacks, and with empty balls, but that is another story.