The Penthouse Ch. 09: John & Carlos Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile John had removed the vibrator from my cunt, leaving an empty feeling that he filled in on smooth deep hard push till his pubic bone hit my tender bruised labia. Master had been right that morning when he told me that he had bruised me so that I would feel him all weekend whenever I was fucked. I don't know if Sir had told John about bruising me, but John was bottoming out much harder than he usually did, with each one sending a delicious twinge of pain up my cunt.

Carlos had started going deeper, enjoying my tongue on the sensitive bottom of his cock as it reached my throat and started to enter it. His rhythm was nice, slow and gentle as he entered my throat only to withdraw to just inside my lips, before another long slow push across my tongue and into my throat.

I had already sucked both dry at the club so neither was in any hurry. Despite John finishing hard against my bruised cunt, the slow fuck from both felt wonderful, almost relaxing. Until the crop smacked hard against my butt, followed by the thud of a flogger across my back. Smack, thud, smack, thud, smack, thud. Neither broke rhythm with their fucking, but Carlos with the crop smacking my ass, while John flogging my back added new sensations.

By some unspoken signal they both picked up the pace. Fucking me faster and faster. John if possible bottoming harder and harder against my bruised cunt. While the work with the crop and flogger correspondingly became progressively faster and harder.

Carlos went deep down my throat and held it there as I felt him swell and cum hard down my throat while raining blows all over my ass. I exploded, moaning around Carlos's cock while my cunt grabbed a tight hold on John's cock and waves shot up and down my body. John slammed hard into my cunt and I felt him shoot load after load deep inside my cunt.

We all laid there frozen until I started to buck against the restraints in panic. It Carlos a second to recognize the problem and withdraw his cock out of my throat allowing me to gasp air around his cock still in my mouth, filling it with his remaining cum.

Carlos finally withdrew his shrinking cock only to be replaced in my mouth by a ball gag strapped around my head. I felt John withdraw from my cunt and immediately felt it filled again with the vibrator. A blindfold was strapped across my eyes, and I was unstrapped from the horse and helped back down to all fours on the floor. I followed the tugs on my leash until I was helped face down onto Master's bed.

My wrists were cuffed and linked behind me, my legs spread and tied to the bottom corners of the bed. The vibrator came to life with a very random pattern, sometimes soft sometimes ramping up for a while, sometimes just for a moment. Suddenly I was spanked on both ass cheeks at the same time followed by kisses and a bite. Then nothing. I laid there, bound, blindfolded, gagged, plugged, with a vibrator up my cunt driving me repeatedly back to the edge, but never over. The nipple shields were still clipped to my nipples and laying on them intensified their pinch sensation.

I don't know how long they left me there, or if the even left the room. I may have been dozing off when I felt someone get onto the bed with me. The vibrator was removed from my cunt and plug was removed from my ass and I felt cold lube around it and entering the gape. Then I felt the cock ease into my ass. No one had said a word. It slowly went deeper till I felt his hips laying on my abused sore ass. It withdrew and started to slowly fuck my ass. Somehow my mind knew it was Carlos, John was noticeably bigger and there was no sting as it passed my ring. Bound the way I was all I could do was lay there and enjoy the nice gentle slow ass fuck.

My mind wandered a bit about my fucking preferences. To be honest I enjoy getting fucked in the ass almost as much giving head. Still a distant second to a good cunt fuck by someone who knows what they are doing. I was mentally debating where getting eaten by a trained lesbian fell in the spectrum.

My reverie was broken when Carlos went in hard and fast three times, and I felt him cum up my ass. Carlos slowly withdrew and I felt the plug go back in my ass. I felt another movement on the bed and the gag was removed from my mouth. I worked my jaw in relief a couple of times before my head was lifted by my hair and my mouth lowered onto John's cock. He had taken the opportunity to slide in front of me with his cock lined up with my mouth.

From the taste I knew immediately that he hadn't cleaned is cock since fucking me. The taste of my own cunt was strong and unmistakable. Tied as I was on my stomach my movement was restricted. If I relaxed and lowered my head I took him into my throat. Raising my head as far as I could, would allow me to reach the head with my tongue. John just laid there enjoying my efforts as I worshipped his cock for a while then lifted my head by my hair again, removed his cock and lowered me to where I could lick and suck his balls. Not really one of my favorite things, but I've been told I do it well.

As I sucked and tongue rolled his balls, I could tell by their movement that John was stroking his own cock. So, it wasn't a complete surprise when he again lifted my head by my hair, placed it back on his cock and quickly filled my mouth with a small shot of cum. I swallowed and licked and sucked his cock clean, before he moved me back to his balls to clean up the cum that I had dribbled onto them.

John slid off the bed and Carlos took his place under my face. Again, my hair was used to place my mouth onto Carlos's cock. As I licked and sucked it clean, I realized that it had just recently been deep in my ass. Master has me do my daily soap and saltwater enemas because he enjoys going ass to mouth. I just wasn't expecting it from Carlos. In our two years together, he had never done it.

My legs were untied, and my wrists unclipped from behind me, though the cuffs and blindfold were left on. John and Carlos helped me kneel beside the bed. They removed my blouse, and at my request the nipple shields. I crawled following my leash to the bathroom to use the toilet while one of them held my leash. I crawled back to Master's bed and sat on it while my shoes and stockings were removed. What a relief to lose those heels.

The bed was turned down and I crawled into it still blindfolded. I felt someone climb in behind me, followed by the other one climbing into bed in front of me. John removed the blindfold and told me, "In the morning back in those heels, Rene' will have dropped off breakfast downstairs, go down and prepare a tray for us. Carlos and I will enjoy that breakfast while you enjoy us for the first time tomorrow.

I was sandwiched with John spooning behind me, his cock between my ass cheeks and I turn was face to face with Carlos. At least that is the way it started. I awakened several times during the night with cocks entering my cunt and ass, and being cleaned in my mouth. I didn't even try to keep track of who was doing what where. In some ways not a good night's sleep, in some ways the best night ever.

Even without my alarm I was awake early. Remembering John's orders, I slipped out from between the two of them, put on the heels, and went downstairs. Rene' met me at the bottom of the stairs with a hug, a grope, and a peck on the cheek. He showed me what he had brought over from his bistro. "This looks and smells delicious, How, can I thank you?"

His look and smile gave the answer to my question. I went to my knees, unzipped his pants and extracted my answer. Rene' may be gay but more than once has said "There is no sex to a tight ass or a well-trained mouth." I don't remember him in my ass, but more than once he has found my oral skills meet his criteria. I watched his approving eyes as I demonstrated my skills in orally servicing his cock.

It was pure cock sucking. Rene' made no move to control my action or to fuck my mouth, this was purely a slut showing him how well she could please him with her skills. He said nothing until I heard him groan and fill my mouth with his cum. I showed him what he had given me before swallowing. He pulled me up into a hug and a kiss, before wiping what I had spilled from my chin and tits.

He asked if John and Carlos were coming down for breakfast and I told him my instructions to prepare a tray and bring it up. He chuckled and said, "So they get to enjoy my culinary skill and you get another serving of what I just gave you."

"Well enjoy a cup of coffee and some of these treats while they are still warm. I'm sure they will wait for you." So, Rene' and I sat, ate and chatted for a short while. I learned that his is an immigrant from Sicily and is the son of several generations of chefs. When we finished, he helped my put together a tray and a carafe of coffee, gave me another hug and sent me back upstairs with a smack on my ass.

My two masters for the weekend were both still asleep. John must have been having a great dream and was laying on his back and fully erect, so I straddled him and sank down onto his cock. I had been riding him for a short while before he moaned, and his eyes flew open. Without missing a stroke, I leaned over and kissed him. He immediately pulled me closer and gave me a deep kiss. His immediate reaction to the kiss was, "Oh, so you thanked Rene' this morning." It took me a moment to realize that he had recognized the taste still in my mouth to be his live in partner. I smiled and started riding him harder and faster. Almost immediately I felt the bruises Master had left in my cunt in his goodbye fuck. The thought pushed me over the edge and my tightly clenched cunt pulled John with me, I could feel the warmth shooting into my cunt. John kissed me deeply again and I slid down to clean the mess I had made of his cock and balls.

As I was cleaning up John, I saw that Carlos had been watching us. As I finished, I smiled and moved over to him and kissed his cock. He smiled and said, "Yes, but first I need to pee." He started to roll out of bed, but I grabbed him, and sucked his cock into my mouth.

I looked up at him, took his cock out of my mouth, smiled and said simply, "Then go," as I sucked his cock back into my mouth. He had a puzzled look on his face, and then he realized what I was doing. It took a bit, but his piss started to just dribble into my mouth, then a full stream. I squeezed his cock and controlled the flow to what I could handle and swallow. As the flow finally slowed and stopped, I started licking and sucking his cock and caressing his balls. As he grew rigid, I started bobbing up and down taking him deeper and deeper until I felt him at my throat. I, kept him shallow out of my throat figuring it was going to get enough abuse this weekend and Carlos's smile told me he was happy with the care I was already giving his cock with my lips, tongue, cheeks and mouth. He just laid back, smiled at me and let me serve his cock until I felt his hands take a firm two handed grip of my hair and hold my head as he emptied his balls too down my throat.

I smiled at my two masters for the weekend and said, "Sir's your breakfast is also served," as I crawled out of bed and retrieved the tray and coffee carafe. I prepared two plates and two cups of coffee and served my masters breakfast in bed." Is there anything else I can do for either of you?

John looked up from his plate, thought a moment as said. "slut, I have the same issue that Carlos had. Please take care of that for me?" It took me a moment to realize what he was asking, but I crawled up between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. Almost immediately his warm piss filled my mouth, once again I had to squeeze the cock to keep the flow to a manageable level, but I was able to not spill a drop. The flow finally slowed to a dribble and then stopped. I showed him the last mouthful and then swallowed and showed him my empty mouth.

John smiled and said, "Good slut. Add that to your duty list for the weekend."

"Yes, Sir."

Carlos had watched my serving John and when I was finished led me to Master's bathroom for a shower. I protested that my shampoo and things were in my bathroom and Carlos replied "You are here to clean me. After John and I are clean then you can go prepare your self for today." With that he pulled me into the shower, handed me a wash rag and body wash. I scrubbed his body from head to toe paying special attention to his cock, balls and ass. When I finished, he pushed me to my knees for a tongue cleaning of his cock and balls, then turned so that I could rim his ass. He pulled my hand around to his cock and I stroked his cock as I ate his ass. It didn't take long before I felt him swell and cum on the shower wall. He turned and I sucked his cock dry and clean.

As Carlos stepped out of the shower, John stepped in. He had apparently been watching my service to Carlos and after I washed him head to toe he repeated the tongue was of his cock and balls and my rimming of his ass while I jerked him off. The only difference was when he was ready, he turned and came all over my face.

As John stepped out of the shower he handed me a towel. "Take a bath and clean yourself up. Light make up, your usual house heels, and plug. Be downstairs in an hour."

As soon as I got to my bathroom I peed, a lot. I giggled that I was peeing for three. I ran a hot bath with my favorite bath bomb and laid my sore bruised body in the soothing waters. As I lay there contemplating my weekend, I knew John was a Dom and a sadist who enjoyed both my pain and my pleasures. It took a bit to figure out Carlos. We had dated for two years, lived together for about a year. He had never shown any hint of a sadistic side, one reason that we separated. I didn't know I needed to explore my submissive side, but I knew something was missing in our relationship. So, what was up with this him weekend?

I decided that part of it was being exposed to it at the party the previous week. He had seen our guests participate in BDSM acts and enjoying themselves. Perhaps that made him aware of a need. So, this weekend he was watching John and learning. The other piece of it I decided was that he had been complete freedom to enjoy an old girlfriend who had broken up with him, to ask and require things that he wouldn't ask of her when we were together, or things that had never occurred to him to ask. It was going to be quite a weekend.

With John's time limit I dragged myself out of the tub, filled my ass with the castile enema and headed to the shower to wash what the stylist had put in my hair. Out of the shower I headed for the toilet to release the enema and pee some more. Then my second cleansing enema held as I redid my make-up, dried and brushed out my hair. One more trip to the toilet to release the second enema and peed some more! Getting dress meant: a plug in my ass, my heels, and Sir's collar and I headed downstairs. My two masters for the weekend were both sitting naked on the couch watching the college football pregame show.

John motioned me over and inserted the vibrator in my cunt. The cell phone with the noise control of the vibration was on the table in front of them, along with a leather slapper, a wood paddle, a ball gag and two pairs of clover clamps. I didn't ask what they were for, I was pretty sure I would find out soon enough.

I came into the middle of a disagreement on the chances of State winning today's football game. John was sure they were going to lose, while Carlos was equally sure they had this one. It finally turned into a bet, after discussion back and forth between them it was agreed that whoever won the bet had me alone for the night in Master's bed, while the loser slept in my room. Obviously, I was not consulted.

My stated duties during the game were to keep the beer bottles and the snack tray filled and their balls empty. I fixed a snack tray with queso dip, chips, nuts, and thick stick pretzels and sat it on the low table and handed each of them a cold beer.

John pulled me onto the couch, so my face was in his crotch and my ass offered in Carlos's lap. John moved his semi hard cock into my mouth, and I began to gently suckle and lick it. Not really sucking, it just enjoying the feeling of it in my mouth. Carlos had the leather slapper and using it to slowly cover my ass and thighs with firm swats. The vibrator controller picked up the drone of the announcers and generated a mild buzz in my cunt. Each time the slapper made a whack as it hit my ass, the controller generated a short burst of more intense vibration.

John was reacting to my attention and was rapidly getting hard. Carlos shifted me slightly as he pulled his erection between my thighs against the vibrator. While I was wondering what this was going to lead to the game started.

As John became engrossed in the game his cock filling my mouth and tickling the entry to my throat stopped getting harder despite my efforts. Of course, each time there was a big play they both would yell and send my vibrator into overdrive. As Carlos got more into the game each time there was a big play the beating of my ass got firmer and faster.

State scored on a long run, which got the announcers excited and louder and both John and Carlos were screaming. This noise drove the vibrator off the scale at the same time Carlos reacted to his excitement by laying into my ass with the slapper. I not only came hard, I squirted all over Carlos's lap.

The next thing I know Carlos has pulled me down to my knees between his legs and I am cleaning the mess I made on his cock and balls. As I was finishing cleaning my mess, he took firm hold of my head with my cock still in my mouth, looked me in the eyes and pissed down my throat. At first I was shocked. Was this Carlos getting back at his old girl friend? Then I remembered that John had told me in front of Carlos this morning after I had emptied both their bladders, that this was part of my duties for the day. I also recalled that I had offered to relieve him this morning without being asked.

Master occasionally had me provide that service, so it wasn't new or objectionable to me. In fact, it pleased me when I was able to serve Master that way. I recognized that my shock was that my former boyfriend, who had never shown any dominant tendencies, was picking up the role very quickly and I was quite unsettled about that change.

Carlos picked up on my expressions while I was still cleaning his cock.

"Are you ok? He asked.

I smiled, kissed the tip of his cock, and replied, Yes Sir. You just surprised me with how quickly you are learning a new role. I am here to serve all weekend. Please continue to use me as you desire."

The rest of the first half went that way. I was serving beer, refilling the snack tray, sucking cocks, getting my ass spanked and keeping their bladders empty. Before half time I requested permission to use the restroom and was told to wait. By halftime I was almost desperate.

As soon as halftime started, I begged John for permission. He responded by removing the vibrator from my cunt, clipping my leash onto my collar and leading me crawling out onto the terrace with Carlos following behind. Even in my desperate condition I waved and rolled my ass and hips at him. John led me to one of the Terrace drains had me kneel up with my hands behind my head.

As they both were standing there watching me, I heard John. "Ok slut, piss." In complete embarrassment I couldn't piss a drop. No matter how I tried I couldn't even dribble.

After what seemed like forever John stepped up to me and said, "Well, slut I guess you don't have enough piss to provide any. Open your mouth and we will give you some."

With that he aimed his cock at my mouth and started pissing. Most of it went in my mouth and I swallowed as fast as I could, but he intentionally missed with quite a bit of it, and warm piss splashed across my tits, face, and hair. Suddenly a second stream as Carlos started adding his to John's. Even less of Carlos's was hitting my mouth and when his stream focused on my clit, my whole body shuddered, my cunt seized, and I started to release a torrent of piss. Even after both men ran out, I was still pissing.