The Perfect Alpha Ch. 02

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
2.5k words
4.72
3.8k
13

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been staring at each other for 10 minutes now. Me and my big mouth and Dad has learned his Daughter has Alpha power. He has no idea if I have Alpha strength or physical abilities as well, if I did (which I do) then that would make me a true Alpha female and he would be forced to kill me. Far as he knows, I am like Mom.

"Then Killian.." he began saying.

"Is out of the question, he is not my true mate. He would gain nothing from me, he would be a paper Alpha and any Alpha would see that right away." I interrupted.

"He could still become your mate, and with children born there would be a good chance a true Alpha son would be born and he could take over the pack. I can remain Alpha and teach your son all he will need to know." he explained.

"yeah Killian would just love that, only reason he wants me is to become Alpha." I shot back.

"Now Honey, you know that's not true, he's always loved you." he tried again.

"No, he just wants in my pants. He's mean, arrogant and a Bully to anyone he sees as less then himself. I have had to tell him countless times to leave the Omegas alone, even with them trying to alter his anger, he still beats on them and intimidates them. Even a rumor says he forced himself on one of the girls. No one will tell me who she is, so I can't prove it. But if I ever do find her and she is telling the truth, I'll kill him." I growled angrily. Dad sighed and sat back slowly. Finally he looked me in the face, his expression firm.

"By Pack Law, Raven Greywolf, if you have not found your True Mate on your 18th birthday, I hereby order you to accept Killian Redwing as your Alpha mate. You will mate with him and accept his mark on that very night. I as your Alpha demand and so order as of this day." he proclaimed aloud. He put the Alpha command in his words, it should have simply made me obey and submit to his Authority. I could hear Killian yelling yes, Raven's mine. I cringed inwardly and stood up to face my Father.

"I Raven Greywolf of the Pack Greywolf, make a formal declaration to Alpha Storm of the Greywolf Pack that if I have not found my true mate on my 18th birthday, that I will forgo all the rights and privileges of being a Member of the Greywolf Pack and will from that day on be considered a Lone Wolf." I stated even as he paled before my eyes. I pulled my knife and cut my palm and let my blood drip to the floor sealing my vow to him. The door slammed open to Killian's enraged face.

"How dare you do this, I will not allow it you cunt!" he growled and lunged at me. My Father was so shocked he just sat there, he'd never seen Killian loose himself like this before, he was not worthy of ever leading the pack, he realized at last. Killian rushed at me and swung, I was shocked enough that I didn't move right away. The impact struck my jaw and a loud crunch could be heard followed by a scream of pain. Only I was not the one screaming, Killian was holding his shattered hand. I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall. My normally sky blue eyes had bled to blood red.

"You are not worthy to lead, you are not worthy to even be a Beta. All you think about is yourself, the power you crave, the wealth. nothing else matters to you. With out needing to find the girl you raped, namely because I can already see it in your mind and your heart. I, Raven Greywolf, declare you guilty and I challenge you to prove your innocence in a trial by combat." I growled angrily at him.

"As witness, I, Alpha of Greywolf pack, hereby declare that a Trial by Combat is deemed prudent and will be carried out immediately and with out delay." Storm Greywolf declared, his voice booming loud enough that everyone within the house and a few outside heard it clearly. He had also taken note of his Daughters physical abilities, she was a True Alpha female, he had suspected for a few months now, almost a year. But until now, he'd never been positive beyond any doubt. Now he was and sent his wife a message, he could feel her in their bond, there was first pride and when she realized what this meant and there was deep sorrow. In the Pack Link he sent out the message of a Trial by Combat and listed Kilian's crimes and his Daughter as the one leveling the charges against him.

"I can't..." he tried to say even as he was dropped to the floor. "My hand needs to heal." he whined aloud.

"You should have thought of that before you attacked me. If you do not defend against the charges, you forfeit and will be found guilty. And being guilty of raping a pack member is simple, it's death." I reminded him and shook my head. I watched him stand up, the fury in his face evident. Then he stalked out of the room to prepare himself for the Trial.

"Will you accept his replacement by another who is more worthy to lead this pack?" my father asked me. I knew it would be just another male, if he was my true mate, I could see accepting a male. But if not my desires were more geared to other women.

I closed the door and nodded towards my Dad. I could see him stare off for a moment and knew he was speaking to my Mom. Soon enough she stepped inside and closed the door. After it was shut, my Dad hit a button that would activate the security measures that would render the room sound proof to anyone outside the door or the windows. Finally I sat down and faced them, this would be the hardest talk I would ever have to face with anyone.

"Mom, Dad?" I said as I turned to each in turn and then continued, "I am a lot stronger then anyone realizes. I have kept that part hidden from everyone. Your Alpha Command has not affected me sense I was between 10 and 12, you hardly ever use it, but I lost my fear of you long ago. And I don't mean fear as in I was afraid for my life.. I mean the fear of the natural kind we have of our Alpha or those in a stronger position." I watched their reaction and so far neither really knew what to say, so I continued.

"Also my desires do not flow towards men, they flow towards women. They have for as long as I can remember." I added quietly. My Mom simply smiled while my Dad looked a bit shocked.

"I have known about you being gay for a very long time. I just stayed silent and waited for you to just say so." My Mother was telling me while I blushed brightly.

"I am glad you have finally told us everything, but you do realize the danger in all of this?" she asked slowly, while Dad still appeared to be soaking this in.

Dad was about to say something when his Beta informed everyone that the ring was set up where the trial would take place. By now Killian would have shifted to his wolf to speed healing and would be ready and waiting. Dad said softly, "No one speaks of this right now with anyone, lets get through the trial and after we will get this figured out." Both Mom and I nodded. Together we walked out of his Office and moved to the front door. Stepping out on the front porch I saw a crowd already gathered and waiting for my arrival.

"You will regret this, Bitch!" Killian yelled as I got ready for the combat. I turned and faced him wearing my sports bra and tight fitting shorts. Most wolves when they shift, pants, shirts, even dresses will get shredded in the transformation, but tight fitting underwear can survive the shift and when you shift back you are still wearing underwear, it was confusing but it has always been that way and that was what we as Werewolves accepted even if we had no understanding of why it did that.

"Will you admit your crimes or shall we continue to combat?" I called out. We had to offer them a chance to admit their guilt, possibly even just jail them for a time. I nodded slowly and raised my voice a bit louder.

"I stand for all those who have been bullied, beaten and even raped by the accused. Are there any victims who wish to stand by me and give testimony as to why this Trial by Combat should continue?" I called out. One by one they came forward and described the abuses he had placed against them. Finally one of the smaller girls came forward.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut, or so help me I will make last time seem like foreplay compared to what I do next." Killian warned the girl who shivered in fear.

"Silence!!" I called out in a roar that had Killian baring his neck instantly in submission. I looked around and found nearly everyone, even those who were not in the direction of my call were submitting. I looked at the small Omega and gently lifted her to stand.

"His own admission is enough to insure the continuation of the Combat, you do not need to relive if you do not wish to continue." I assured her quietly then added, "But in all honesty, you should speak of it so that you may begin to heal and move beyond his influence, or else he will rule over your life."

The pack listened while she spoke of his abuse of her. Many growled in anger and even in pain for her story. My Father looked ready to leap on him and kill him, himself. But he couldn't, I was the Accuser, it was my job to handle Killian.

"Do you stand ready to defend yourself? " I asked Killian who just nodded angrily.

"With the account to include rape, this Combat has moved further. You no longer fight simply to prove innocence, you fight to live." I reminded him as he simply nodded. I stretched my limbs and felt my nails turn into long sharpened claws that could render a tree trunk to tooth picks in one swipe.

I watched as his own claws elongated as well. I moved forward while circling, he moved in counter to keep me in his sight. When I smirked at him, he lost it and charged straight for me. It was like he was moving in slow motion. His hands darted out at me only to miss my flesh by less then a inch. Every swipe yielded him nothing and it was driving him mad. He lunged for me and I side stepped him allowing his own momentum to carry his body through my claws as they waited for him. He looked down to see his own guts protruding from the long gashes he gave himself with the help of my claws. One hand tried to hold his intestines inside his belly while the opposite hand tried to swipe at me over and over again. I moved and punched him full on in the chest and felt the heavy bone shatter even as his body took flight to land more then fifty feet away where he tumbled to a stop, pain filled his face as he could barely breath with out pain. I calmly walked up to where he was laying.

"You are a weak Beta, oh you may be physically strong, but emotionally. Only a weak man would ever feel strength in forcing those who are not strong physically into submission. All those Omega's you bullied, Tortured and even raped are far stronger then you, and you are too weak to even see it. " I told him while he groaned aloud. I could hear everyone murmuring and whispering their agreement of my opinion of him.

"Killian Redwing, you are found guilty. The Punishment is Death, do you have any final words before punishment is carried out?" I asked even as I signaled to the First Beta. He walked up, his job was to carry out Punishment once Trial by Court or Combat was finished. When Killian only glared at me through his anger and pain. The Beta took position while I walked away back to my parents. In one swift move the Beta pulled his sword and decapitated Killian so quickly, Killian never saw or felt it coming.

After the Combat I began to hear the whispers of how I was able to move so much faster then Killian, how I was able to hit him so hard that he flew back the way he did. And how my own power nearly made even my own Parents submit to me. I had not seen that myself and if I had I would have scared myself silly. Mom and Dad were not hard of hearing, they heard it all as well. Dad told us through the family link to go straight to the Office. He was right we needed to plan, we needed to figure this out.

Somewhere though inside me my Beast was pacing about, she felt something and I would be a fool to ignore her. We were being watched, I could feel it as heavy on my back as if someone had me as a target. I sent to my Parents my feeling and a rough estimate where to look as I drew them both into a hug. To anyone else it would appear as a hug to show how worried they had been about the Combat. It was in fact a way for them to scan the trees from under the hug.

Dad immediately sent out to his First Beta, Chris, the location of an intruder who was somehow hiding his scent from within a tree. the noises, growls and curses as a Human fell from the limb he was perched on was heard by all. Once the Human was bound up, they dragged him up to my parents and I.

"He's a what!" my Father bellowed while his First Beta held up an ID Badge.

"An Agent from the CIA." Chris confirmed and sighed heavily.

"Why were you spying on us?" my Father demanded angrily.

"We weren't spying on you, we are watching Her." the Agent corrected while nodding in my direction.

What the hell?