All Comments on 'The Perfect Alpha Ch. 01'

by TorieArcana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbird28 days ago

Like the way you provided background; fun to read. Now stage is set and you close with touch of drama/intrigue. Glad you started to share your imagination.

DragosLoveDragosLove27 days ago
Omg exposition much?

Show, don't tell.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Difficult to read with the nonstop info-dumping and every other sentence starting with "Now". You should really put some serious effort into proof-reading, sentance structure and pacing.

Wolftight21Wolftight2116 days ago

Just came across your story. World building can be difficult but I think you did a good job.

Am on board with Raven being a lesbian.

PurplefizzPurplefizz12 days ago

Afaik this is your first story, you’ve got an fairly original plotline developing, which is great - I’ll carry on reading to see where you take it, hopefully you’ve got a different twist on the w/wolf world.

I’d have to agree with Dragoslove re his comment below about “show - don’t tell”, yes, it makes the story longer as you have to find a way to incorporate the information your narrator is giving us as part of the storyline, but it helps the story to flow better to the reader as the world/character building and revealing is more gentle and is normally more sympathetic to a reader than a data dump of narration.

Hope that helps, please keep writing, cheers, Ppfzz. 4⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorieArcana@TorieArcana
74 Followers
I enjoy writing for fun and it relaxes me, my stories tend to come from a very active imagination and can be fueled by movies, by other writers, I never claim ownership of others peoples works. Now and then I may see the Avengers in a different story or add my own character to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES