The Perfect Alpha Ch. 09

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
2.5k words
4.72
1.7k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the first week I led Jasmine around the compound to the different buildings and where she watched as Men and Women helped tend the fields, or helped to refine what was gathered from the various crops. We grew corn, potatoes, lettuce, carrots, and several others as well. We also had a working cattle ranch for beef. The only thing we relied on others for was clothing and appliances. Even furniture was hand crafted by members of the pack and what we didn't need was sold to the humans.

While I didn't tell her which companies, I did explain that several Wolves owned their own businesses in the human World. And much of the income the pack received was based on those ventures. She understood the need for secrecy when I didn't say which companies or who the owners were. She enjoyed watching the kids playing and after a couple days she was use to how fast they were and quick minded.

"They seem to learn faster then human children their age." she commented.

"The Were genes does help with that to some extent." I replied. Then she sat and watched while I trained with pack mates. She was shocked when six of them came at me at once. In the end she saw me still standing while they were groaning on the ground. I could feel a sense of love and pride flowing from her. It stopped when she realized we were staring at each other. She blushed deeply and turned away, my cat felt somewhat rejected.

"She is still coming to terms with us, be patient." I reminded my cat who nodded and gazed back at our mate. I knew I probably should have made it a shorter time period, for her the pull would grow slightly over that month. For me it would continue to grow like swelling lake as the mountain snows melt.

She followed me to the locker area and sat on the bench while I changed. I swear I wasn't even thinking about it, I pulled off my clothes as I always do, no matter who is around and the next thing I heard is a gasp. I turned towards her and notice her eyes roaming over my body, the emotions clear in her eyes.

"I am sorry, I should have changed in the shower. I wasn't thinking." I said quickly. She shook her head a bit.

"Think nothing of it." she squeaked softly and I smiled. I could smell her desire in the air.

"Would you care for a shower, I can imagine it gets pretty dusty sitting out there watching." I said trying to make it sound like an innocent suggestion. She nodded and began to undress, I stood there admiring her body as she removed each article. Soon she faced me as nude as I was, I blushed lightly as I couldn't stop my gaze moving over her body.

"You are Beautiful.." I half choked on the words. She smiled and blushed once again. Then followed me into the showers. A wall with a long line of shower heads, soap dispensers and fresh clean towels hanging far enough back not to get wet by the showers use. I was nearly done when I felt hands move over my back, the warm tingles told me that she was touching me. I relaxed into her touch and enjoyed the sensations. When she finished I turned and while the shower rinsed my back I soaped down her back carefully.

After we dried off and got dressed I heard a few of the guys walking in. I smiled at Jas and started heading out to the door. She trailed behind me when one of the guys, a group of wolves from another pack sent to train with us, reached out and pulled her to him.

"Hey beautiful, how about you spend some shower time with us. I am sure we can show you a better time then some cat." she pushed at him trying to get free. I roared aloud and sunk my claws into his stomach. Jas stepped back quickly.

"That is my Mate, do you realize the punishment it grants you by molesting another's mate?" I growled at him. His face paled and not from blood loss.

"Let him go or I'll kill you." another of the group growled at me. I had already sensed them surrounding me. I looked into the first ones eyes, his tears moved freely down his face.

"By pack Law I have the right to kill you or maim you for your trespass. And if your friends interfere they would be bound to the same fate." I reminded them all. Several began shuffling nervously.

"I cut to the right and you get a lacerated liver, painful healing for two weeks. I cut to the left you may loose a kidney, or maybe I dig in and take out your heart." I was explaining while he paled with every suggestion. "Or I simply pull the claws and you just have a scar, one you can call a war wound to slutty girls, now which will it be?" I demanded of him.

"I would prefer he just has a scar to remind him of how close his stupidity nearly got him killed." the voice of my Father called out. He was standing by Jas, keeping her protected. The one in front of me paled even more at seeing the Alpha.

"Saved by someone smarter then you." I growled and let him go. He sagged to the ground. I turned away only to get hit by two of his friends. Both screamed as they held their broken hands.

"Idiots.." I muttered and walked to Jas and my Dad. He signaled us to leave while he took care of the guys, we could hear the whimpers and then the cries as he exacted his punishment on them.

"They really can't hurt you?" Jas asked as we walked to the pack house.

"No, sure it hurts inside knowing how they feel about me and what they think of me. But physically, no, they can't hurt me." I said quietly. I felt her hand clasp my own as she moved closer.

We went back to the pack house and all voices stopped at seeing us enter the dinning area. I rolled my eyes and moved to grab a dish and handed it to Jas who looked nervous about being in the room at all. I was about to start dishing up when their gazes pushed me past the edge.

"If you assholes are done eating then clean your shit up and get the fuck out." I roared at them which stopped the whole staring thing. Several started getting up quickly.

"Listen up.. " they all stopped moving and froze at my words, "I am still the same Were who beats the crap out of you at training every fucking day. I haven't changed one damn bit, you have and it is pissing me off. If you can't deal with having me in the Pack after all this time together, maybe it is you all who should find someplace else to live. I have not changed one damn bit, you close minded mother fuckers have and it hurts to think that your friendship, you once thinking me as family was only based on the condition that I was a Wolf or that I was straight and not gay. If your love has such conditions then I wish I never knew a single one of you. Now get out sense you seem to be done eating and can only stare at the freak." I said feeling the emotions trying to choke me. I tossed the empty plate to the counter and turned to walk out of the room and up the stairs. I didn't even turn my gaze to my Dad as I nearly ran past him.

I was sitting on my bed facing the window, just staring out at the forest. I had heard Jas enter the room within a few minutes of me slipping into my bedroom. Heard her approach the door and seem to listen. My cat wanted her to come in, I was torn over it at the moment and didn't care either way. I have no idea how long I sat there, I just started to notice Jas's scent get stronger, so it didn't surprise me when I felt the bed shift and her body sit next to mine.

"Your Dad was rough on them as well. He even called a meeting of the entire pack. Told them he didn't care if the entire pack was disbanded, he will not tolerate anyone hurting his Daughter or lead a bunch of narrow minded fools. They can either get with the program or they can apply to move to another pack, he didn't care which but make a choice. Because the next time it happen he would start banning those who can not adjust." she said quietly. All I could think of was that Dad was running a huge risk at having the entire pack turn on him.

"He risks much for a Daughter who isn't even a Wolf, who is just gay." I muttered softly, the tears leaking past my closed eyes.

"Hey, I'm gay as well, have been for as long as I can remember. And I came out to my family when I was 14, sure they hoped I would grow out of it. But they were there every step of the way for me. From what you said you came out a few months ago and in a society where it was considered bad, weak. And add to that being a cat as well?" she asked and I nodded slowly.

"Not everyone is going to tolerate it, this is a huge mind shift for many. Your Dad gave them the option, they can grow and adapt. Or they can leave. See what happens in the morning." Jas suggested while I nodded. Then she grabbed my hand and started pulling at me, "Come on, you need to eat."

"I can't go down there." I groaned and remained seated.

"I made you a few sandwiches, and cold cuts and chips and lots of soda and water." she said and renewed her pulls on me. I finally followed her out of the room to find the Omega who had been raped by Killian sitting in the recliner. I also noted that the queen size mattress was laying on the floor with the couch and loveseat acting as walls or headboards.

"I am sorry, I don't think I ever caught your name?" I said to her slightly embarrassed. She blushed a bit and smiled in response before relaxing a bit.

"My name's Cloe Sylvan, I happen to be down there before your arrival and after." she admitted while it was my turn to blush. I sat down on the mattress while Jas grabbed the food and drinks and set them on the coffee table.

"You need to realize, Raven, that you are unique. You came out to the entire pack all at once. Sure many had their suspicions. But until you confirmed or denied either by deed or words, no one knew for sure and were happily living in ignorance." Cloe was saying while I ate and listened, Jas eating her own sandwich as well.

"And having a cat instead of a Wolf, you and your Dad warned everyone, but until we saw it for ourselves there really was no preparing for any of it." she admitted with a shrug and smiled lightly.

"She is very beautiful by the way." she whispered. My cat was very happy with the compliment and chuffed softly inside my head.

"Your Dad has already had five warriors come to him for a transfer and two other families as well. The men from the locker room have been sent back to Alpha Jax where they will receive a bit of a shock, he has already made it known that all Weres are welcome and even gay and lesbian are as well. Your Dad said he took something to heart from what happened between you and Alpha Jax." Cloe said and shrugged lightly as she had no idea what that meant.

"They had a disagreement, she busted him up and apparently healed him." Jas muttered between bites.

"You were watching a lot longer then I realized." I muttered giving her a playful look which Jas grinned at and shrugged.

"Those who are not leaving had heard your words, your Dad had allowed the entire pack to hear them. There is much sorrow for how they have acted. You are right, they changed, you did not, you have always acted and felt the same to us Omegas, we tried our best to temper those who tried to turn the rest against you, we failed." Cloe explained and sighed softly.

"You did not fail, we as a Nation failed. We failed to grow and adapt to the changing of the World around us. We let ourselves get mired in old ways and thoughts and ideals. We didn't grow beyond ourselves, we only grew where it benefitted us as a Pack and not as a People." I replied and heard another voice.

"Well said." Mom slipped inside and closed the door as she watched me. She took a seat on the loveseat and sat back. "The Wolves are the last of the Weres to finally come into this frame of mind. The Bears, the Birds and even the Cats accepted True Alpha Females and even the gay community long ago. They never had any problems with a weakening of their Prides, Flocks or Clans by accepting them. Just the Wolves held on to old beliefs." she explained and smiled at me.

"I hate to admit it, but I was worried that I would be bringing down the Pack if I stayed. That it might have been better to just go and be a Lone Were then continue to cause trouble here." I admitted quietly. "To be honest I'm still thinking that.."

"No.. you can't!" Cloe suddenly exclaimed catching everyone by surprise.

"Our Beloved speaks the truth, we must stay and help the pack grow." my cat suddenly said inside my head and I gasped aloud.

"What did you just call her?" I asked with wide eyes while staring at Cloe.

"Our Beloved.." she replied and stopped in shock as well. "How can we have a mate and someone called a Beloved?" she asked perplexed.

"If you had to choose between our Mate, and our Beloved, who would it be?" I asked my Cat. I could suddenly feel the conflict within her and within me. "Enough.. please, stop, just relax." I said as I sent soothing emotions to her.

"What just happened?" Mom asked as they had all watched the varied emotions flash across my face. I stared at her a moment and in an instant screamed for my Dad in the link. In a flash he was at the door and inside looking to fight or defend.

"What?" he looked around, "What's going on?"

I gazed up at him feeling even more outside then ever before and broke down crying, for the first time in a long time my parents were witnessing me cry openly and with out let up. Yeah okay so I'm a wimp, you try finding out you may or may not have two mates...