The Perfect Alpha Ch. 10

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
2.9k words
4.79
2.3k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad, Jas and even Cloe were hugging me from every side, I was feeling even worse because by now I was wondering if Cloe had always felt the pull and just never said anything or if it was only now being noticed. It took me a few minutes to calm down before I could finally regain control. I didn't want to be so very different that I needed two mates in order to feel whole. I looked towards Cloe before speaking.

"How long have you felt the pull?" I asked her. She blinked in surprise and then averted her gaze downward before she spoke.

"Not sense the trial, even your scent didn't really pull me. But when I saw you, when your eyes met mine. I knew." she said quietly.

"Wait, what is she talking about?" Mom asked curiously.

"She's your beloved.." Dad gasped aloud. I turned to look at him and my face must have shown my confusion.

"Vampire's mates are not found like ours are, they find them by mainly sight, sure scent helps but until they look in their eyes, they are never entirely sure." he explained.

"Wait, I thought I was Ravens mate?" Jas said, and I detected a hint of jealousy there.

"This has to be from the hybrid nature, both sides need their Mate and Beloved." Dad said as if he solved a puzzle. I was blushing furiously, along with Cloe and Jas at Dad's out burst.

"Now what happens?" Cloe asked. I had no answer and wasn't sure what to say. I was feeling as conflicted as my Cat at this point.

"For you and Jas, well it is what it is. You both have the ability to decide not to be her mate or her beloved." Dad said quietly and sighed softly while he looked at me, "For you Raven, it will not be so cut and dry. Now that both your Mate and Beloved have been found, you will never feel fully whole with one or the other. Both sides of your hybrid nature will need both in order to be whole. Even if one stayed and the other left, your spirit will yearn for them and you will never be fully happy with out them." he said sadly, Mom was now in tears and he was busy consoling her as best as he could. I sighed and sat back, inside I knew he was right, I could never choose between them now. Both sides of me wanted them both very much.

"So it's easy, we both stay and become Ravens mate and beloved." I heard her say and I couldn't believe it was Jas saying it. I looked over at her like she had grown a second head.

"What, listen I don't know about Cloe, but ever sense I saw her in the Dinning room downstairs, for some strange reason I felt drawn to her. Not as strongly as to Raven, but enough so that I knew one day I would love her." Jas explained while everyone listened. I looked at Cloe who was blushing brightly now.

"You felt the same thing didn't you?" I asked her while she nodded slowly.

"And what would be your view of being mates to two women?" I asked Cloe. She blinked several times before she smiled through a deeper blush.

"I would be very pleased to be both of your Mate." she admitted.

By this time Mom and Dad both left the room and slipped out the door quietly. The three of us spent the rest of the night talking and finally cuddling while a movie played up on the screen. At one point Cloe asked if they could see my Cat and I shifted. While Cloe was more ready to snuggle against my Cat, Jas took a while to warm up to her and soon found herself snuggling as well against my Cat. And that was how we ended up falling a sleep, my two mates curled around my Cat form and all of us sleeping soundly.

We did not just jump into a mating ceremony, we decided we all needed time to get to know if this was something we could all live with, we could all enjoy together. Lets face it if even one of us was not happy, it could tear apart the entire group. Cloe was watching from the side lines while Jas was training against one of the Warriors. Now remember I told you all how much stronger we are then humans, right? Well in order to use that strength you have to be able to touch them. Turns out Jas's sparring and training was a lot like the way some of our Fathers taught their kids how to swim. Throw them in the deep end and hope they don't drown before you can rescue them. Well for Jas it was the same, they locked her in a huge cage a 100 yards in diameter and let a pissed off Were take off after her. Thankfully none of those Weres were cats or she would not be here.

The Warrior charged at her while she remained still and watchful. I was about to jump in the way when she signaled me to wait. So both Cloe and I waited nervously, while the warrior closed the distance. He held his arms wide and growled loudly to try and shock her or scare her into freezing up. Neither of which happened, instead she side stepped and rammed her knee into his guts and let his momentum push her knee back as she spun around to keep him in view. He dropped gasping and wheezing. Then he jumped to his feet, he would try to take his time, I figured he wouldn't underestimate her again. Then I saw his claws begin to elongate.

"Take down the Claws or I will see to it no female ever warms your bed again." Cloe called out to him angrily while I smiled. The Warrior growled in frustration but shifted his fingers back once again.

Humans can train and adapt given time. In her training against the Weres, Jas had gotten faster. Used her wits to think five moves ahead of her opponent. And also learned how to put them down quickly sense she knew they could outlast her in a battle of physical stamina. I had seen a few scars that showed she learned those lessons the hard way. He swung at her and she dropped down before him and slammed her fist into his balls, we watched his eyes bug out like a cartoon parody while he grasped his injured manhood. Then she slipped past him and wrapped her arm around his neck and choked him until he fell unconscious.

"That!" a voice called out, "That is cheating!"

"How so?" I asked and growled lowly to remind him of his place.

"She hit him below the belt and then while he was still injured she took advantage." he tried to explain.

"I disagree, she is Human, she is female, she took advantage of his pride in thinking she was an easy target, she used what she had available in order to defeat him." I replied evenly. Jas walked over and sat next to Cloe who hugged her gently and smiled.

"You all need to understand something here, we do not fight or train with specific rules in mind. All we demand during training is that you do not cause injury beyond what can be healed within a few hours. We ask that you do not kill each other. Beyond that we expect you to win using whatever you have available to you to do so, because in a real battle your enemy is not going to care if you got your balls hurt." I explained and looked at the speaker towards the end of the statement. Laughter was heard and everyone looked back to see the Alpha and his Beta laughing aloud. I waved off the group as dismissal, it was near lunch anyways.

"Now I have never heard a pep talk like that in my life, can I use it?" Chris asked still chuckling. I started laughing as well and nodded.

"Be my guest.." I said between laughing and holding my stomach. Cloe and Jas made their way to us.

"Alpha Storm.. " Cloe said and bowed slightly then turned to Chris, "First Beta Chris.." she said and bowed to him as well in greeting. Jas watched her and then looked at me in question and I smiled.

"Cloe we have told you before, you are mate to the future Alpha and Luna, that makes you Second Luna and able to address us common." Dad said smiling and gave her a hug. She relaxed into the hug and returned it even if a bit nervously. They both waved and walked off to continue their talk and wandering around the compound. Jas, Cloe and I walked to the pack house, after the run in with the guys in the locker, we began showering in our rooms instead.

"So how is it that I would be Luna and Cloe is second Luna?" Jas asked as we all sat down to relax after the showers. While we still haven't mated or even bonded, we still enjoyed showering and even sleeping together. Thank goodness for a king sized bed or I would be always buried under them on a queen size bed.

"I am an Omega and while I will gain some power from the mating bond, when we do that, I will never be as strong as an Alpha. Now you, when you go through the mating bond and are marked, you will gain your first shift. Your first shift takes the form of the one who you are mated too. Whether that means becoming a Hybrid or solely a Black Panther, only time will tell." Cloe explained to her while she listened. I found myself becoming more and more attached and even loving them both, my Cat purred in content. As Jas was becoming more and more accustomed to life in a pack, she was also becoming more and more tactile with both Cloe and myself. It was more then I could have hoped for in all honesty.

"When can we be fully mated and bonded together?" Jas asked after several minutes of silence. I held my breath a moment wondering if I heard her right.

"You want to be fully mated and marked?" I asked, yep I was making sure I heard her right.

"Yes, when?" she asked hopefully. Cloe and I looked at her and smiled at her.

"You can do that when ever you wish love." Cloe said smiling at her.

"Now? or I mean tonight?" she asked. We both nodded to her in agreement. Afterwards Cloe and I would also Mate and Mark each other and then Cloe and Jas would as well. Each of us would bare the mark of their two mates. I notified my Dad and Mom of the events and that we would be going up to the Cabin up by a small lake unknown to most. There we would spend the week together and away from anyone else's prying eyes until we were ready to return.

"How will I be able to mark either of you?" Jas asked. It was a valid question sense she was human and thus no sharp teeth to make what would be considered a proper mark, nor would she have venom that would create the scar.

"I will mark you first during the mating, my venom will not fully take hold to cause a full shift, but it will be enough to cause a partial shift, enough to create your own venom and alter your teeth and jaws enough the create a mating mark." I explained and smiled as we put supplies of food and drink into the kitchen. Cloe was washing the bedding down, it had been a few months sense anyone had used the place, so getting dust washed out would be good. By Nightfall the cabin was clean, we had enjoyed a great meal and were relaxing together in front of the fire.

Soon enough the relaxing turned more intimate. We will just say that by the time we were finished and exhausted. All of us had the mating marks of our mates. Two nights later, Cloe and I along with Dad and Mom helped Jas go through her first shift. When it was over we have a new Black Panther in our Pack. She is beautiful and sleek. And that night the five of us went hunting, two Black Panthers and three Wolves. We ate very well on an old male deer, the Buck was just waiting for his end to come. We made his death quick and as painless as possible. I had sent Jas a mental image of where to slice, so the Deer would bleed out in just a few seconds. After the feast we all went back to the cabin, Mom and Dad took the spare room.

The following morning everyone woke to screaming, well everyone but Jas, as she was doing the screaming. She was standing at the foot of the bed, eyes wide just staring at us, and she was soaking wet. The door crashed open while Cloe and I tried to find out what was wrong. Mom and Dad were looking from Cloe and I to Jas and back again. I could only shrug helplessly.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we got her to calm down.

"I..I was in the shower.. I.. I was thinking of you and Cloe.. in a flash I was standing here, I didn't even walk out of the shower." I frowned and looked at her feet, a wet puddle forming from the shower water pooling at her feet, but no tracks, wet foot prints to show the travel between. Dad walked into the bathroom and turned off the shower while grabbing and towel and wrapping it around her.

"Sounds like the teleport ability that some Vampires can get." he said finally voicing what I was thinking as well. Then he looked at Cloe,

"Have you noticed anything?" he asked her, Cloe nodded slowly.

"While washing dishes I grabbed a sharp knife, it didn't cut me as it should have. I wondered if Jas might be the same. And I 'accidently' ran it over her hand, no cuts. She thought it was a butter knife." Cloe admitted. Jas was listening and frowned lightly. I caressed their cheeks and smiled at them.

"It means you are like me now. Juggernauts and unstoppable only your own bodies and under your own control can cause harm to you." I explained to them. As we spoke more and more became evident. By the time we finished everyone agreed Jas had the feel of an Alpha, there was no denying that by anyone. Cloe now felt like a strong Beta but still had her Omega abilities though they had increased in power as well. But now they both had this added by the mating mark.

Jas is a Juggernaut, can teleport and has speed and stamina. Her strength is on par with a normal Alpha and her eye site is equal to any Werecat, which was actually still better then a Wolfs.

Cloe is also a Juggernaut, can also Teleport. She has strength and she can Heal instantly along with healing others. For some reason her healing of others does not drain her as it does to me and she can focus and influence her healing enough that she can heal just a partial area or the full heal, as for myself I go the full heal every time and it drains me. Dad figured it was because she was an Omega and they are much more in tune with their abilities then most Weres are in their own ranks.

Dad beamed with pride as he watched us all spar and play using our abilities. I never did teleport, it might be in me but we just haven't been able to tap into it yet and maybe we never will, I am fine either way. At least my mates can port out of trouble, get into better position and port right back in at a better advantage. After that we made our way back to the Pack House, life took on a new routine with having my mates all sharing the same room. For the next few weeks, our new system had helped to capture several more agents, seems they were getting desperate for information and throwing Agents into the fire when they kept disappearing.

"Alpha several cars approaching!" was broadcast into the link. Everyone heard the call and moved quickly. The Elderly and Children along with those not trained to fight were taken into the bunker below the Pack House, the depth it was built at and the construction put into it, even a bunker buster type missile could not crack it open. Dad had it modified and rebuilt the day we found the first Agent, it still needed a few things to make it livable. But it could house our entire pack and had enough food, water and air to hold out for a year if it had to. There were also six escape routes in case it went terribly badly.

We watched the cars arrive and men and women in black and gray suits began to pile out of the cars. One man stood in the center with the others seeming to circle him with out standing before him. They all had their head moving around to catch any movement and prepared to defend him.

"Hello Agent Jasmine, good to see you Alive and Healthy.." the man said coolly.