All Comments on 'The Perfect Alpha Ch. 11'

by TorieArcana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Lovely, a coordinated multi-location assault with possible hostages to rescue. So they have to sneak in past the security forces, enter the place, search, remove any hostages and leave without being seen? Yikes. The three of them could have some orphan hybrids to raise. Might be best for the kids if so. They'd have three moms who could handle their abilities at least until they've grown.

Hmm, I wonder if any implanted devices could be considered a wound or a foreign body within the victims? Then it may not be necessary to end them. Chloe may be able to heal them by somehow getting their bodies to expel the devices and heal the remaining wound. Maybe she can tap into the other two for more energy? Or some twist of the teleport ability? If they can think of a thing and teleport it to themselves, they could maybe do that with those devices? So Jasmine teleports the devices and Chloe heals the damage. Both could use Raven as a reserve power supply so it could be done quickly and overwhelmingly. Assuming the devices have countermeasures to protect themselves and remain attached as well as self destruct abilities. They will probably be at the base of the brain/top of the spine. They control from there and can destroy the medulla oblongata and instantly drop them as needed. Could be composed to nanites. Those could be injected into the bloodstream and make their own way to where they need to be. It also wouldn't leave a telltale scar to be found. Much like the gene manipulation. All of them would have to be found and removed all at once I'd guess or they could cause a self destruct or any missed could recreate itself within the vicim and be right back to a controlling nanite biocomputer.

Wolftight21Wolftight2126 days ago

Absolutely love this.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I like how you mentioned that CIA isn't allowed to operate in the US. So many bring them in as boogeymen without considering the legal aspects. I'm sure CIA does stuff in the US anyway, but as you write, they have to worry about exposure just as the werewolves.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I like this story.

May I mention a minor editing point, Torie? You often use the word 'sense' when you mean 'since'. You could do a simple, manual find and replace of the word sense with since in each chapter. I can't offhand recall if you use sense to mean sense -- as in sensing a person, place, or thing -- in any chapter, but a manual find and replace would 1. not take much time and 2. eliminate any foreseeable problems that would arise if you used sense properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorieArcana@TorieArcana
I enjoy writing for fun and it relaxes me, my stories tend to come from a very active imagination and can be fueled by movies, by other writers, I never claim ownership of others peoples works. Now and then I may see the Avengers in a different story or add my own character to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES