The Perfect Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although romance was strictly between Michele and Tim, Donna enjoyed many of the benefits of Michele having a "wife" as they jokingly called Tim.  It was fun when after a day out shopping, mother and daughter put up their feet as they recovered from the outing, Michele would tell Tim to put everything away, bring them drinks and then to clean the bathroom. 

At that point, Donna always wore a smile as she sat comfortably while watching their boymaid scurry about putting her home in order.  

And like the few other women who understood the nature of Tim and Michele's relationship, Donna was turned on by it.  Truth be told, she got off dominating and ordering Tim around too. 

Though sexual, it was first and foremost, an emotional turn on.  In fact, it was only sexual because it stoked a sexual emotion, one that had until now, kept Donna from feeling true sexual arousal for anybody ever. 

Of course she'd experienced attractions to men, but when it came to intimacy, she'd never been totally comfortable with a lover.  

Commanding a man about her house just felt so good to Donna. Her favorite times were when she was alone with Tim and she'd get a little haughty with the young man.  Wearing her privilege and superiority felt like slipping on something naughty and sexy to Donna. 

She thought that an ironic reference as the movie line, "Stay here while I slip into something more comfortable," always struck her as preposterous.  She bristled at the reference and became noticeably irritated and distracted from the entertainment that used it.  The actress put on something revealing and sexy and the audience presumed in the process became somehow more aroused.  The actress was seen to need to be his pretty, sexy thing.

Donna thought the cliche was stupid, and she found herself always envious of the female character uttering such stupidity.  Donna hated sex and wished it was so easy to enjoy for herself what so many others enjoyed without consideration.  She could not imagine trying to make herself more desirable for sex she did not want to have.  The notion of becoming aroused while doing it was even more absurd. 

Yet, as she assumed her haughty baring and began speaking down to Tim, as she told him what to do she, was assuming a part of her personality that understood arousal in relation to a man.  She simply adored his meek, submissive compliance. 

Donna was discovering a freedom she'd not previously known. 

All of it opened the door to her sexual identity.

Once she opened her door in the evening, Tim took it as the signal to enter and begin putting things in order before Donna retired for the evening. 

In the beginning, Tim found Donna attired in a robe as he went about his final chores.  Yet as Donna became more comfortable with Tim's presence, and the freedom his general submission afforded her, she began to admit him to her chamber while she was clad in bra and panties. 

The first time, it made her nervous, but nervous in a fun, exciting way.  In a short time, it felt natural and she gained absolute comfort with it all. 

And why shouldn't I?  It's my bedroom, after all.  So what if it turns me on.  Can't a woman be aroused in her own bedroom?  

Again, it was safe; Tim was not a sexual threat to her.  This safety emboldened her and she began engaging Tim in conversation while dressed in this provocative way.  She normalized it.  And his discomfort was her reward. 

Look at him!  He's the scared one! Oh my, I think I like that! Cute.

Tim could not understand how Donna could not comprehend how provocative her dress was, how compelling she looked to him.

I don't matter; I'm just a boy.

She loved how intimidated he was by her sexuality.  She adored that he mostly looked at the floor or glanced about the room, intentionally not looking at her.  And then he'd steal the furtive, frightened glance at her flawless body. 

And her favorite, by far, was his erection.  His obvious intimidation coupled with his visible arousal provided her with a freedom she'd never known and never imagined having with a man.  With this, she began to understand desire.

And she always got what she wanted: a submissive erection. 

Michele always made Tim keep his shirts tucked in so all Donna had to do was speak down to the boy and she'd get a little show.  It was so thrilling!  She loved that when this happened, he could never look at her so she felt free to admire what she could do to him. 

It was so liberating to experience her own sexuality with no intruding expectations.  For the first time in her life, desire was her own.  She was not living up to what she was "supposed to be" and just got to feel. 

Sometimes she acted as a sort of mother figure speaking down to her sexy boy and other times she sounded like a spoiled rich woman who commanded the domestic help without mercy.  Either as his Mother or his employer, Donna was turned on and while simply wielding her authority and speaking down to Tim, had no problem keeping the boy hard. 

Boys should be hard!  Preferably all the time.

Donna had never consciously examined her thoughts and feelings about men and their erections.  To her, a male erection was a symbol of sexual aggression.  Her sexual experience made this connection the most obvious and unexamined understanding she had about sex. 

In light of the new possibility that Tim presented, there emerged a new understanding of male sexuality.  She now viewed men and potential partners as having aggressive erections or submissive erections.  There were big, scary cocks which took and raped and there were cute, pretty, little submissive erections that served in the home. 

She smiled at the imagining.  This shift in perception changed everything.  Now she liked erections.  As long as it was the right kind of erection.  Submissive erections were now one of her favorite things in life.

With time and trust, Michele came to explain the power dynamic and a few of the resulting intimate details of her relationship to her mother.  She'd only intended to share with her some of what was going on, but with Donna's fascination and excited questioning of it all, Michele felt comfortable sharing all but a few intimate details of the relationship. 

Donna could not have been more proud of her daughter.  Michele was so young, but Donna viewed her now as a woman, for whom she had great respect.  At such a young age, Michele had achieved something very special, something Donna realized she would have wanted for herself at the same age.  

Goodness, every girl should at least get to start this journey with a boy like little Timothy. He's the ideal starter-boyfriend.

After the most fascinating conversations she'd ever had and as she adjourned for the evening she reflected on what her astonishing daughter shared with her.  She was buzzing with delight and wonder. 

But is it all real? 

It seemed almost too good, so before reviewing her thoughts on what had just unfolded, she went through a check down.  Michele was getting good grades, she had no social/peer conflicts, she was adored by her teachers, she was openly formulating plans for a career and did so with Donna.  In fact, she realized just how close they'd come since Michele came out with Tim.  Michele did not do drugs and was still a virgin.  All the important stuff was in perfect order.  She could not have scripted it any better for her daughter.  

Now there is her boy!  She spanks him!  My God, she spanks him!  How?  How did this happen?  That's not the the real question, my love, the real question is: How does she spank him?  Over her knee?  That's how I'd spank him. 

She smiled joyously at the vision with a sense of profound arousal. 

Little boys get spanked by their Mommies.  Oh, and Mother is strict!

Donna lay in bed and thought more about the beauty of it all.  Imagining Tim over her knee, vulnerable to her, commanding his submission, she was overcome by a powerful wave of erotic intimate desire for a man.  It was a beautiful, crystal clear vision.  It was not a film actor nor a shadowy substitute, it was Tim and she. 

He was naked and over her knee.  In her mind's eye, she saw herself as never before.  She was dressed, (though perhaps not for long) and she was self possessed and elegant. 

She was not doing as expected, she was doing what she wanted.  She was not allowing somebody to act upon her, rather she was taking what she wanted. 

Like my beautiful daughter does! 

Yet she still felt connected to the boy.  He was face down and bottom up, but they were connected and aroused.  She could feel and appreciate his hardness, his submissive erection as it touched her leg.

And though taking, she was also giving.  She was nurturing this boy. 

This was the first true arousal Donna had ever felt for another actual person and it felt nearly overwhelming.  Her body and mind were in sync and she felt truly, sexually alive for the first time in her life. 

In her vision, she did not spank him, though she knew that was to come.  Her imagination allowed her to hold onto and savor this perfect moment prior to a spanking. 

One of the things she'd hated about sex and herself was that it involved trepidation, psychological and sometimes physical discomfort and even a little bit of fear.   Now, with this naked and aroused young man over her knee, she felt none of those things. 

He did.  And his fear was magically erotic to Donna.  Yes, it was going to hurt him mentally and physically, but she did not feel guilty about this.  She knew, knew as a Mother, that this was for his own good.  She would use her authority to guide and nurture this young man and teach him to be a suitable gentleman... and plaything? 

Yessssss, and plaything! 

She smiled with joy and contentment. With him bottom up over her knee, they sat in silence and she could feel his fear, she could almost smell it.  It was intoxicating.  As with the spanking, the words would come.  Though this was sex, it was also a ritual and words were essential and central to all spiritual ceremony.  Donna now knew real sexual desire and she knew it was because it was in accordance with her nature and her relationship with God.  

God is good.

She wondered if Michele would ever let her spank Tim.

12