All Comments on 'The Perfect Beginning Ch. 09'

by KimberlyGirl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this author's stories: little action, pseudo psychological descriptions. Very nice to read when I have trouble falling asleep. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

At this point Michelle no longer has real love or faith for Tim. We know that love always sacrifices for the beloved. What Michelle has done couldn't have been more cruel. Tim has at last been reduced to a mere thing, he is just a toy which Michelle loves to play with. To be honest, I liked the idea of being possessed. But, for us men, that always eventually leads down the road of cuckoldry. It's disappointing because I was hoping Michelle would actually desire Tim in exclusivity to others. But of course this is what was going to happen. Michelle is a power hungry child after all. It's not as gratifying of a fantasy because I don't get off on the idea of Tim being abused like this. Michelle should actually desire Tim's body for penetration. If she actually loved him, she would make that sacrifice for him, to be exclusive for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous