The Perfect Beginning Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Michele is sleeping with her!

Not just sleeping with her, Krista knew full well that this vision was Michele's house-girl. To Michele, she was as disposable as Tim. This was not right.

This girl deserves better than that!

After calming down and collecting herself, she made for Michele. The girl was just far enough away from Michele for Krista to lay into her friend. Fusing humor, warmth and anger, "You bitch!"

Becky had wanted to meet Krista for so long and when she saw her approaching Michele...

Michele appraised her friend with a smile. Just then, the long legged sex angel appeared at Michele's side. Though towering over Michele, she gracefully, (and Krista assumed just then that she did everything gracefully,) slipped her hand into Michele's. She regarded Krista with the biggest smile. For Krista, it was like staring at the sun. She was suddenly disarmed.

"Krista, darling, I'd like you to meet Becky." Becky broke from Michele's hand and curtsied.

It was the most delicate, dainty and utterly graceful thing Krista had ever seen. She roused herself to hold out her hand to shake the girl's. Becky placed her fingers in Krista's the way a lady would place her hand in a man's who intended to kiss it. Krista almost did kiss it but restrained herself.

Michele's warm hand came down over both of theirs, maintaining Krista's hold on Becky. Smiling slyly at her friend, she said, "Why don't you two spend some time together. I think you will be close."

Michele loved how she turned her friend upside down with a gesture of love and generosity. Krista looked delighted and radiant. The two women walked off to do just as Michele suggested and did so continuing to hold hands.

Michele had been up in the air about Becky. She considered keeping her up to and possibly into her marriage with Devon. She thought she'd enjoy a house-girl. He'd already agreed to let her keep Becky.

Yet she was unsure and wondered if having Becky would keep her from fully investing in her relationship with her husband. She'd also considered giving her to her mother. Yet she knew Becky and Krista would be a perfect fit.

Becky would be a better fit for Krista than for herself. She could never give Becky the kind of loving relationship she deserved.

Additionally, Michele was not gay. Krista, on the other hand, had a much more developed taste for the ladies. She knew her friend was bi and loved to be with submissive men too, but she was far more likely to enjoy a long term relationship with a woman, a woman like Becky.

*

In the unfurled shade of a massive oak, Michele addressed her gathered friends. Tim watched and listened from a distance. Every once in a while, he saw Michele objectively and was always in awe. She was still so young yet she conducted herself with such cultivated sophistication and grace. He looked on in total adoration as she surveyed her assembled friends with warmth and obvious gratitude.

"I will be brief, I promise," she said with a smile as bright as all the stars in the galaxy. "I'm so glad you all were able to come. I have so much gratitude in my life and all of it is due in some way, directly or otherwise, because of my relationships with you amazing women. All of you are just...I don't have the words...

"For once!" said Felicity to the laughter of the group.

In the spirit of good humor, "If I have too much to say, it's because of you women, not the least of which is you, Felicity." More laughter.

"I love you, all of you. I asked you here today to announce my engagement to Devon. We will be wed here at the house, in the spring, on May first. I expect you all to be here so clear the calendar!" she said with exuberance."

The women clapped but Tim did not hear any of it, as he fainted dead away.

*

He awoke in Donna's bed and then went back to sleep. There he laid for the remainder of the party.

And for Michele, it wasn't fun.

For years, Michele had sent Tim spinning out of control and it was always such a pleasure, so invigorating and arousing. Not this time.

Her first reaction was as though reacting to a tragedy and was upset herself. Several of the ladies carried him inside as Donna directed them to put him in her room. Although appropriate, Michele felt a spike of resentment that her mother would direct them so.

Of course he was alright and with the small staff of medical professionals in their company, one of which was a brain surgeon, Michele was able to mix back into the party and enjoy herself. Yet behind the smiles, she was ill at ease.

For all those years, the women in her life were very clear about to whom Tim belonged and respected her by showing clear deference in regard to all questions about him. Earlier, her mother did not defer to her, she took charge and had him put in her bed.

She did not like that one bit. Yet it made sense to do so.

Doesn't it?

She'd not thought too much about Tim since her engagement. The truth was that she did not think too much about Tim since she started her new life at the university. He was out of site and safe in her mother's care. She'd intentionally left him behind so that she could experiment, sow her seeds and learn what else was out in the wide world for her.

She'd met Devon and now she was to be wed to an amazing man.

Coming home forced her to consider her boy, but she did not want to. She simply could not imagine a scenario in which she was able to keep him. Devon was tolerant of an alternative lifestyle, and would even allow her to keep Becky. They'd discussed it at length. Yet that was where his tolerance ended.

He'd not permit her a man on the side. She did not blame him as she'd not accept him sleeping with other women after marriage unless they chose to do so together. She was such a self-realized woman, but in this way, she stopped thinking about what exactly her motives and goals where. Michele fixated instead on Devon, their pending marriage and how lucky she was to be marrying him.

She stopped thinking clearly about what she was doing with Tim. She was pretty sure she was going to give Tim to her mother, whom she knew would want to "raise" Tim as she saw fit. And as an aside, she thought she might even give her Becky so that mom could adopt them both. Some part of her felt a moral obligation to keep the children together as a family. She'd always hated stories about families breaking up and especially stories about separated siblings.

Donna loved Tim, and Michele was quite sure that she'd want to maintain her Mother/son relationship indefinitely. Yet she was not ready to speak with Donna about this fuzzy plan of hers. She figured she would speak with her mother at some point after the wedding.

And too, she did consider giving Tim to a friend. Her mother might be ready to move on. Tilda and Felicity and Millicent immediately came to mind, though she also considered Brenda. Tilda, Felicity and Millicent were magnificently, wealth and suitable women to whom she'd feel good about gifting Tim.

Then again, she might donate him to the church. She knew sister Ann could put him to good use, cloistered away with the nuns. She'd always subscribed to the importance of charitable donations.

****

Later in the evening, Becky slid up to Michele's side. They'd not seen one another since Becky went off with Krista. "Do you like her?"

"Yes."

Smiling, "A little, or a lot?"

Shyly, "A lot."

"I could keep you, you know. Devon and I have discussed it and I'd be happy to do so. But I wonder what would be best for you. Do you think you'd like to give it a try...with Krista, I mean? If it doesn't work, you can come back. You will always be my good, little girl."

Becky's face went red. "Yes, I want to try it...but not because I'm not happy."

"I know Becky. You deserve someone who can give you more of themselves than I can. I'm going to be with Devon now. I think you are just what Krista needs."

"Really?" The thought, being needed, made Becky horny.

"I do."

"Ms. Michele, what about Tim?"

Michele's smile turned down, "I'm working on that, little girl."

*

Later in the evening, Michele went to check in on Tim to make sure he was recovering. As she stood at the threshold to her mother's room, observing her sleeping boy, she was approached by Millicent.

Millicent was physically stunning. She was a vision of patrician beauty and naturally projected a confidence and certitude born from her genuine feelings of superiority. Millicent was born into elite wealth and was far more than a gorgeous scion and aristocratic socialite. Like all the Ladies, she was exceptionally intelligent and successful. She founded and ran an internet clothing line, selling women's cloths of her own design. Krista liked to say that wealthy people had deep pockets and that Millicent had deeper pockets.

Millicent spoke in hushed tones about the success of the gathering and Michele knew that was not baseless flattery as her friend knew what a party was supposed to look like and had little time or patience for insincerity. After sharing her pleasure at Michele's coming nuptials, she looked at Michele squarely and in a casual tone that almost hid her friend's appetite, "I'd like to make you an offer."

Michele raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"I am and have always been, fond of Tim." This was a significant admission as Millicent wore her wealth and let everybody know she could not possibly want for anything, let alone what belonged to another. I'd like to purchase something of yours, my lovely friend. I'm offering you one million dollars for your boy. I want to own him, own him outright, free and clear."

She smiled and she was the most gorgeous predator. "He will have a good home with me and I'll keep him safe. I'm growing tired of the parties, Michele. I want someone I can come home to and whom I can keep close to me."

And Millicent was very clear on one thing, "Though I am honestly hopeful that strong feelings develop between us, a real emotional bond, I do want love, after all, he will be my slave. It will be formal and he will know his place. And that does not mean I can't love him. For me, it might be the only way I could love a man."

Millicent cared not at all for some game that came with pretend titles like Mistress and slave. She thought that tawdry, insincere and boring. She wanted to own another human being, one who was suitable for ownership. She thought slavery of the antebellum south to be barbarous and inhumane as it was based on race and victimization.

This was different, Tim entered into slavery of his own volition, was already very well trained and seemed to eagerly embrace his bonds. She'd keep him close, use him and nurture her feelings for the boy.

Millicent believed herself more than worthy of owning another human being. She embraced her sense of entitlement and believed her obvious superiority more than justified her feelings. If ever there was one worthy of owning another person as a real slave, Millicent sincerely believed it was her.

Michele was shocked by the offer. She'd actually considered giving Tim to her friend as she thought they'd be good for one another. The offer of a million dollars was astounding. There was something too, somewhat exciting and even erotic about the business transaction and she felt a rush throughout her body.

But am I really a slave trader now?

A part of her wanted to be, though not for the money. Michele was exceptionally wealthy and had no need of cash. She found the raw power implicit in the exchange to be intoxicating.

Is Tim really my slave?

She fully embraced her ownership of him and had almost from the beginning, and she treated him like a slave, yet she loved Tim and always had. Though she'd long thought him her property, this proposition took her notion right to the edge of her ideal.

Could she just sell him like this to one who might not truly value him and love him as she did? The answer was yes.

Tim truly is my property, but he is still a person and he deserves love.

Michele took Millicent's hand. "Millicent, he's not for sale. This is complicated and I have a lot to think about going forward, but he's not for sale."

"For me, money is not the issue, Michele. The million was just an arbitrary starting point and I mean no disrespect. Name your price."

Michele's eyes went wide with the implication. And she was tempted if for no other reason than to test the market and find out how much her boy was worth.

What would she pay? Two million? Five? More?

Michele was worth hundreds of millions and did not need it.

But still...!

Michele had no choice but to laugh a quiet, dignified laugh. Looking deep in to Millicent's eyes and though smiling, said with warm sincerity, "Honey, I'm not sure as to what I'll be doing with him. I've been giving it some thought and have considered giving him to another. If I choose to give him to you, he will be a gift. As chance would have it, I'd already considered giving him to you or one of your lovely sisters. But know he might be going to another, perhaps my mother. She's more than fond of the boy. And don't be a bitch about it. I love you."

Millicent smiled and said nothing. She was sure he'd be hers in time.

"But if I do give him to you...if, I give him to you, you can pay me $100, right in front of him." If one could consider "pocket change" in the form of paper money, then $100 was less than parking meter money to these ladies.

The women laughed.

Tim listened to the whole conversation and wanted to keep his eyes closed forever. He was falling away into nothing.

12