The Perfect Beginning Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she'd be working him up in size.  She already had four bigger, double sided sizes waiting for them.  She'd be patient, but he'd be taking big cock soon enough. 

Her plans for the evening were such that she did not use a double sided toy for herself because she did not want to desensitize.

Michele quite liked the way she looked when strapped in.  And she liked wearing the big cocks the best.  Seeing herself buried deep in her new bride was at once surreal and profoundly appropriate.  Michele was incredibly aroused.

She rode him like this for a good long while before she clapped twice.  In less than a minute, Krista, Ann and Becky strolled into the bedroom.  For a couple of seconds, each pretended to be shocked by what was happening, but none kept up the show for very long.  

To Tim's dismay, Michele high fived both Krista and Sister Ann, all while Michele's cock was buried in him all the way to the hilt. 

Now Tim felt like he was in a bear trap only to see the wolves circling.  He wanted to run, but he was effectively impaled and Michele's hands where handling him by the waist.  He could no more seek cover than he'd be able to if the giantess's conquering foot stood on his chest, holding him down as her vanquished foe.  He was literally pinned in place and his face flushed red as he looked away, seeking distraction from his mortification.