All Comments on 'The Perfect Blowjob'

by JazzdBoutU2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A couple in love...

A couple in love, loving each other...That's LW story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Indeed A couple in love...

A couple in love, loving each other...That's LW story...5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shouldn't this be in Erotic Couplings?

Really great to read about spouses having great sex, but just because they're married does not make it a loving wives story.

Thanks for the effort.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
A new trend?

It seems like we have a new trend in the LW category: "stories" about men having sex with their wives. I feel like I'm back in high school, listening to the sordid tales of debauchery from horned-up teens. I found it interesting back then. Today, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW... A wife & husband!!

Great writing about a married couple getting together, very simplistic and damn erotic! None of that other bullshit that can be included, EXCELLENT!!

SCREW that other idiot that stated that this should be in erotic coupling, THIS IS Loving Wives to be exact and Chapter 2 would be some serious bonding type fucking!

Keep writing!!

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
New trend? Read back

The hub hasn't always been dominated by cucks, sadists, masochists, swingers, and fags. I don't mind the swinging so much but before Laurel rolled over and redefined Loving Wives for your convenience this stuff was probably found in fetish.

The name Loving Wives bemuses me. Where is the love in the stories that prevail in here. Betrayal is love? Humiliation is love? Deception is love? Self debasement is love? It's a shame that the lie is put to the word love but the sub title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is the type of story I look for in LW . A couple who are committed to make each other happy while trying new things , even if they don't love to do them but are trying to make their spouse happy. I never understood why one of the married party was doing crazy sexual things with others . Why cheat just listen and talk to each other . Look forward to more similar stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent LW story

Where does it say loving wives shouldn't be about wives that love their husbands, rather than the next door neighbor? It's a broad category and new authors that step out of the box and actually write about loving wives are welcome.

It's refreshing to read a new author that doesn't follow the craze of willing fetish cuckold tales. Welcome to loving wives author. Your first effort is appreciated. 5* (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You know...

If we all start submitting stories to this site about how we fucked and sucked our spouses last night, this hub will get awfully boring awfully quickly.

Is this really the type of "story" you all want to read? What the fuck is interfering or entertaining about this story? Nothing. The only reason you're all praising it, and awarding it five stars, is because it's not a "cuck" tale, and you want to score a few points in your never-ending war.

"Ooooh, baby! Gimme your cum, baby! Cum in my mouth, baby! Let's swap my cum, baby!!!!"

Is this really the shit dialog you all want to read? Seriously?

I'm all for encouraging new authors, but let's be careful what we encourage. Reading one monotonous sex scene after another between loving spouses isn't my idea of erotica, and I doubt that's really what any of you all want, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes... This is what we want.

To anon below who asked if this is really the type of stuff we want to read. For some of us, the answer is a resounding yes. I think this a lot of men's "loving wives" fantasy... That their wife would love them enough to do this for them. I know it's one of mine.

HusbandinloveHusbandinloveabout 9 years ago

Great story, so hard to find a story with just a couple, not involving cucks, slut wives etc. too much if that, and not enough of this! I disagree with the one commentor, more of this would be very nice to have!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Let's all post "stories" about the sex we had with our WIVES.

Because that's what the readers demand.

Can you imagine not having sex with your wife so often that stories like this would be interesting and erotic? How unbelievably sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous- you know

There is nothing wrong with this type of story in loving wives. It's up to the reader to either read them or not. This type of story has just as much a place in LW as the fetish willing cukold tales or the swinging cuckold tales, or the btb tales. To each his own. Of course, too much of a diet of any theme is going to get boring, that's why I welcome a variety.

Nobody is twisting your arms to read this story or any of this authors again. You make it sound like this type of story is taking over the category. Two stories of actual loving wives and some of you act like it's the end of the world. Take a deep breath and back off. Read what you like and avoid the ones you don't. Simple isn't it?

JazzdBoutU2JazzdBoutU2about 9 years agoAuthor
I'm surprised

Thanks for the kind comments.

I'm not sure I understand some of the less-than-favorable comments. Most don't seem to have a problem with my story so much as I added it to "Loving Wives". I don't know how your wives love you but mine doesn't show her love to me by cheating on me. Seems to me that the "cheating" stories should be in "Erotic Couplings".

I don't mind the criticism but I'm not sure I'm getting the definition of a loving wife as defined by some of you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Excellent

A loving married man and wife sharing their love. Not to exciting to read about here but it's what we all strive toward.

Five Stars

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
1*

Wrong category

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
Perfect for a category with "Loving" in it's name...

and not just in it's subtitle (secondary title, not the main title). Reads like "and more" to me. Ignore those who complain about about actual love appearing in "Loving Wives."

Full marks. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect Story for a LOVING Wife!

Wow! What a lucky guy was he! She really proved she was a Loving Wife!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another

Mother good story about a loving wife with no cheating involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

divorce the nasty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

divorce the nasty whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous