All Comments on 'The Perfect Crime Pt. 06'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 3 years ago

The time between each chapter is so long that I forget the storyline and plot, so I skip this story. Fed up by going through the last chapter to catch on. If you read a book, you don’t read one chapter and put the book away for many weeks/months before reading the next chapter. My advice would be to complete the story before start the postings. *

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Part of me can't wait for the last chapter, while the other part is not wanting it to end.

Great job! 5 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Great story and a great finish. (The Sonia story was over the top but once she was out of the story arc, it was excellent! 5*

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Most of the time

I could not tell who was talking to whom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, they get away with it!?! Fucken Bullshit!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I find your story written very entertainingly. I had to laugh heartily when I read "scuba gear" for the "equipment" of his cock. As I said, the story is really very good, but still he is and remains an eleven-time murderer!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Great story still after all these chapters. Amazing that you can take it from a dirty cheating wife, mass murder story all the way to this nice little love story. You've done a right good job so far, but somehow I don't think we have heard the last of the dirty whore that started all this. Bring it home LT.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

I’m enjoying this story. I get that they didn’t prosecute the three idiots to spare Jillian from having to relive her ordeals. Still, they could have negotiated a second confession document, maybe just fraud for holding Jillian in a fraudulent marriage, forcing him into a prison sentence. A guilty plea with a written confession, and they’d be done.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseabout 3 years ago

There's an old saying about writing- Is this the most interesting part of your character's story? And if not, why aren't we reading about that?

You wrote a story about a man driven to a mass killing, and you've spent more time talking about Waffle House. EDIT. We don't need to read a pilot's flight coms. We don't need to read about furniture shopping and Walmart. We don't need to read about donuts. In short, you are packing in fluff, and frankly I can't understand why. The early, good chapters of this story were a bit rushed and underdeveloped if anything. Two pages. Now that interesting moments are getting few and far between you're writing four or six pages of nothing. It's extremely lopsided. It's also gotten really sappy in the last two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A mysterious new lead in the mass murder case? I wonder who that could be? Hmm! Gotta be rhe Brit, hasn't it? After all rhe cheating wife was going to jettison her American accomplice during the circuitous journey to cover her trail to Europe, then the Brit turns up, surprise, surprise he just lost his wife but has complete knowledge and control of the cheaters UK operation. Not too bad a story overall but this last twist seems too obvious, that is unless I got it wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not Good! Why were the three scumbags allowed to escape? The Tremaine Group had them dead to rights and let them off with just a confession of their crimes??! With an assurance that said confessions would never be used against them??! What was the purpose of the trip? What did they achieve? A complete waste of time!!! And where is the conclusion?

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.where did Jillian get the money for all of her and Sonias clothes and the money to buy a new car,she hasn't worked a month yet to receive any pay.Robert comes for a meeting and is still there days later.What was the point in going to Biloxi to meet the three rapists they weren't going to press charges,they areadyvknew Jillian wasn't married?.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
SO FAR...SO GOOD....NUT WE'LL STILL KEEP OUR EYES OPEN AND FINGERS CROSSED

while the evidence still is elusive but covert, think karma. TK U MLJ LV NV

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

Really need to watch out about jumping from first person to third person and back in a couple of sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does the author think the non-marriage needed to be annulled?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The so called husband is a murderer . I wonder how long before he kills his new wife and daughter . He was so worried about a Divorce when his wife had like 45bmillion in assets . That part makes no sense to Me

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

You over write, you put to much filling into your story , if she wasn’t married how come you wrote that they had to get an annulment? Just marry her

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story - good couplings but am worried about how the killings will be addressed. Could the conclusion be a downer?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The marriage was not legal. All that's needed is a Nevada Court document stating that and then marry here.

Doing the homework to get the goods on the three bad guys, well useful there. It turns my stomach to let the two rapists take a "please deal" but to use to gain the durtbags written confession and then trash it is ridiculous. HE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO PRISON. The criminal trial would have had the two rapists subpoenaed. THAT would have required the MC to turn over the confessions they were contractually required to honor. Turning them over could open them to breach.

The best the rapists should have been offered...is nothing. This is a legal and political nightmare for the bad guys. Turn all the evidence over to the state AG. Given the massive legal training of the MC group, combined with 30+ miles in money to make this case public record if the AG dodged it OR the Judge tried to dismiss it, ALL THREE would have gone to prison. The girl did not get justice. The entire legal stuff was staring the fog with your finger and about as useful.

If the marriage was a fraud then there was no reason to buy the oil either.

Granted this was, in other respects, a good story, but issues discussed above really wrecked it.

Oh, as for him shooting those people? Double tap is appropriate. I have no problem with those scum being sent to hell.[NO apologies to the Soc. Justice, anti-gun, pro-criminal elements out there.]

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sssooooo many holes and extraneous nonsense. Pity, otherwise a decent story without the childish aside commentary!

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Does

Does he ever do any proper legal work?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...