The Perfect Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she still had enough warmth within her to rub herself once before she went to bed. Maybe it was desperation, she thought: she was nearly out of time. Maybe this insatiability was her body's way of preparing for the inevitability of Arthur's assault on her tiny pussy.

--

Alice had no options. Her ovulation date was tomorrow. Arthur expected her back then.

She decided to go to her father, admit her failure. Beg for forgiveness, admit to him now that she would never birth a child.

She walked out of her room, but she found herself walking away from the king's wing. Instead, her feet carried her straight to her brother's door.

And her hand, similarly of its own will, reached out and knocked.

--

"I will face away from you," Alice said.

Jordan shrugged.

"You will sit here--" she gestured at a nearby armchair. "And you will make sure you are ready for me. I do not want to see it. I'll face away and sit on it. I don't want you to move a lot. I just need to practice having something that big inside me, so just get it in and leave it there, and absolutely do not put any of your seed in me."

Jordan nodded.

He still wasn't entirely sure this was real, if he were being honest. Alice had been pretty clear in her dismissal the other night. But here she was, going through this list of commands as she stripped down.

He knew his sister had a nice body, in theory. He'd never thought of it as actively worth admiring more than any other woman's, though, until she lifted off her shirt to reveal her breasts. There was nothing covering them at all. She was prepared for this.

The act of tossing off her tunic made her breasts bounce, and he wanted to touch them more than he had ever wanted anything. He didn't think she'd like that very much, though, so he didn't.

Instead, Jordan followed her instructions. He stripped down -- pointedly ignoring the way her eyes widened at the size of him, her gaze flitting to the bedpost and back with something like acknowledgement. He sat on the armchair, using one hand to hold his cock outward.

"I cannot believe this," she grumbled.

"You think I can?"

"You suggested this!"

"I wanted to help you, and I didn't think it was likely you would agree."

He could feel her now, legs touching his and warmth nearing his tip.

"So you are saying you never once thought about this?" she said. "You never thought about pushing that big, fat thing inside me until you heard me talking to Kathie?"

Her outer lips touched him. He resisted the urge to push up.

"You're my sister. Of course I've never thought about screwing you."

She sighed, and she wasn't sure whether it was in gratitude at his words or in response to the way his tip felt against her already.

This reminded her of Antony: how did the men around her have such big poles without her knowing? She pushed down, and her hole began to spread.

"Oh Jordan, oh shit. You're too big. I don't think it'll fit inside me."

"It has to. For Arthur."

She groaned: he was right.

"Fine, uh-- Will you grab my hips? Help me?"

This pretty clearly violated her first rule, but Jordan supposed that was fine if Alice asked for his touch. He grasped her hips and tugged lightly. Not enough to yank her down, but enough to assist with her efforts.

She was trembling with the exertion of it, and he could hear her taking quick breaths from between gritted teeth.

"It's going in sis, I can feel you," he gasped.

"Uh huh."

"You're so tight. No wonder Arthur couldn't fit. You feel so tight."

"Jordie, it hurts."

Alice hadn't called him Jordie in years, having decreed it a youthful nickname when they both began to approach adulthood.

Every memory he had of her saying that name was a good one. They were close, after all, and always had been. The prince and the princess, brother and sister, best friends. And now he had a new memory of her saying "Jordie": that same sister on his lap with his cock stuffed in her.

He jerked up a bit at that, unintentionally pushing himself further into her.

"Ow, stop!"

He slid back, pulling out almost entirely.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry. You just feel so good."

"You do too. You feel really good," she admitted quietly, like she didn't really want to.

"Are your eyes closed?" Jordan asked.

"Yes."

"Then why don't you pretend I'm Arthur. You can talk if you need to."

That was a good idea: talking to Antony had been part of what prompted her orgasm, after all. So she did.

"It's finally time for me to take your cock. I'm going to take it all. It's going to fill me up and stretch me so wide."

Jordan gripped his sister's hips hard; he hoped they wouldn't bruise. It was working: she was slowly but surely impaling herself on his length.

But her words, meant to arouse herself, were doing quite a number on Jordan as well.

"This is what we're supposed to do. You fill me up with your cock and then your cum, and my body is going to make a baby for you. I'm going to get so big for you, and everyone is going to know that you took me to bed and filled me up. I'll walk around for nine months proudly showing everyone the result of you pushing up inside me and cumming so deep."

At that, Jordan's cock bottomed out in his sister. Her clit slid against the base as she shifted forward. It was too much: her own words, the way she had never felt so full in her life-- She came harder than she ever had before.

She thought her orgasm with Antony had been nice; she thought that her trusted advisor, the man who had grown up beside her father, might just be the best screw she'd ever had. She was wrong.

She should've known it would be her brother. Of course it would be: who else knew would fit her body so perfectly? They looked nearly identical, so it was not all that surprising that their bodies matched so well here too.

Alice's back arched. She held back her cry, but she couldn't stop her hands from fisting tightly, and she certainly couldn't stop her pussy from milking Jordan's cock for all it was worth.

Her body didn't know it was her brother stretching her open. Her body knew that the cock sitting right in her was so thick that no seed would escape around it. Her body knew her ovulation time was here, and that even a single sperm escaping into her womb was risking everything. And her body craved it.

Alice's pussy had been almost too tight to begin with; her orgasm made the problem infinitely worse. Jordan's eyes flew open: he was going to cum. Soon.

He yanked up on her hips to pull his sister off his cock, but her pussy gripped him too tightly, and she was too lost in ecstasy to realize what was going on.

He managed to hold himself back from a full orgasm, but he wasn't aware of how much pre-cum was leaking from him. It went from a drip to a trickle, streaming out slowly but surely from the tip of him right against her cervix.

He was seeding his sister. Really, deeply, totally seeding his sister. And neither sibling noticed. The combination of his length going so deep and her pussy being so tight meant that it all got sucked up into her womb quickly; there was almost nothing left to escape by the time he was able to work his cock out of her.

She leaned back against him at last, and he fought to get his breathing under control. He hadn't cum, and his cock ached, but he didn't dare finish himself with his hand now.

"I fit all of you," she murmured proudly.

"Yeah, you did. You took me so well."

"I cannot believe you felt so good, Jordie. I cannot believe my little brother felt so good inside me."

She reached one hand down to stroke herself softly, as if in disbelief at what she had achieved.

"You just screwed your sister," Alice said, seemingly giddy in the afterglow.

"You just screwed your brother."

"But it wasn't my first screw. Can you believe that the first pussy your cock was ever inside was your sister's? Imagine that."

He laughed. "I don't really have to imagine it, you know."

"Okay, but imagine what our parents would do if they ever found out. Imagine what our mother would think. She grew each of us in her belly, and here we are, doing exactly what she and dad did to make us."

Neither Alice nor Jordan knew how accurate that was.

"I sure hope they never find out."

A giggle from Alice, and: "Don't worry, my Jordie. They never will."

Slowly, she stood, but it required some balancing on the side of the armchair.

"Shit, I'm so sore. And I have to do this with Arthur tomorrow."

"I could rub you to make you feel better." He knew it was a risky comment, but it was worth it. And it worked: she rolled her eyes, but fondly.

"You wish."

--

It happened somewhere in the central hallway, not that she knew it. But as she walked around the corner like she had done nearly every day of her life, something else was happening for the very first time.

One of Jordan's sperm -- one of the millions that he shot right up against her womb without knowing it -- had found her egg. And because the sperm and the egg did not know they came from a brother and sister, from two people with matching hair and eyes and skin, they did what they were meant to do.

By the time Alice was in bed, she was pregnant with her little brother's baby.

--

As it had seemed to work, Alice recreated the tableau with Arthur.

He sat in the armchair -- so similar to the one in Jordan's room -- and she kneeled above him. Only this time, she faced the man, ducking her head into his neck and panting out groans as she slowly felt her folds widen, spread, and stretch.

"I didn't know my pussy could fit something this big," she admitted. "I'm so small, and you're stuffing that big thing into me."

"You're doing so well, princess."

"Am I?"

"Yes. So tight, too. Just for me. Just for your husband."

A stray thought: 'it's almost too big. Not like Jordan.' She pushed it aside immediately: what was she thinking? That her brother's cock was perfect? Absolutely not.

That had been the means to an end. In her mind, it was a temporary moment.

For the stirring in her womb, however, it was much more.

She lifted and sank onto Arthur's length slowly but faster with each stroke. He began to push up into her.

"Are you ready to seed me? You will put a baby in me, I know it."

It sure seemed like Arthur was ready, as those words pushed him over the edge. She felt warmth explode inside of her, gush after gush of it. It was oddly like some of the best orgasms she had ever had, that feeling of pulsing heat inside her; it was oddly like how it had felt with Jordan.

Arthur carried her to the bed, and she fell asleep in his arms.

--

She did not bleed two weeks later, or the month after that. It was cause for celebration: the princess would bear an heir.

Antony pulled her aside.

"Princess, I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Antony." She rested one hand on her stomach; there was no real curve yet, but she liked to imagine she could feel it anyway. "I couldn't have done it without your assistance."

"Yes, your highness... That is what I would like to discuss. You were... careful when you were practicing, yes?"

"I-- Yes. Of course. Why would you ask such a thing?"

Her mind flashed to the men in the city. No, she thought: they had both obeyed her command. They did not finish inside her.

"I overheard Sir Arthur earlier. He seems to believe it a miracle. You see, he believed himself to be infertile. But he has no doubts the child is his. If you do not either, I see no reason to ever think of this again."

Alice felt faint: infertile? How dare he? His kingdom knew what this marriage meant to both families, and they would send her someone incapable of creating an heir?

It must truly be a miracle, she decided. Or a medical error: maybe Arthur was not infertile. How would they know until he tried, after all?

She was meant to fulfill her duty, and she did. She had seen every man's seed except one, and there was no chance that Jordan had bred her. That is what she told herself.

--

Alice's stomach grew, and so did her breasts. She was fitted for three new outfits in the span of two months.

Every part of her was sensitive. She was rubbing herself daily, and she was fucking Arthur every time he came to town.

Sitting on his cock was still her favorite, and it became one of the only easy options as her belly grew. When she faced away from him and slid up and down his length, he'd place both hands on her growing womb.

"I must be careful to not let you go too deep," Alice would say. "I don't want you to hurt the baby."

"I can't believe how big you're getting. Every time I see you... Uh, shit, you've grown so much."

"You did this. Your big cock filled me so well, Arthur."

"I'll do it again and again."

--

But Arthur left for weeks at a time, and rubbing her clit was no longer enough.

Alice considered approaching Antony. Her advisor, she knew, would always help her. But instead, she found herself at Jordan's door one night.

His eyes widened at the sight of her. He'd been doing that lately: looking at her like he was a little dizzy.

"Sis?" Unspoken: what on earth are you doing here in the middle of the night?

"I need your help again."

--

She told herself it would just be the once. Scratching an itch, or something.

She told herself it happened because Arthur had been away for a particular long time then, and the desperation made her silly with lust.

She told herself a lot of things, but then she found herself back in her little brother's bed.

No matter how many times they screwed, it was still hard to fit his length in her. Every time, she would end up biting her lip, groaning out broken breaths as her pussy stretched.

That first lonely night, she had sat on him once again. Whispered out "oh little Jordie" when he was fully within her.

"Little Jordie?" he replied, pushing up into her to prove the point.

She laughed, the end turning into a low moan.

"Okay, not so little," she said breathlessly.

"But perfect for you."

"That's 'cause you're my brother."

"You like that, don't you?" Jordan said, as if realizing it in that moment. "You think it's fun to come sink your pussy onto your brother's cock?"

The words were enough to send her over the edge, and she fell back against Jordan's chest as she throbbed around him. That was answer enough.

He wouldn't admit it out loud either, but he liked it too, and the thought made him stuff himself up faster and faster until he gasped. "Oh, I'm--"

"Put it all in me," Alice said. The growing curve of her belly meant it was safe, after all.

Jordan did: he came with one final thrust, spilling seed into his sister's womb for the second time.

--

It was somewhere around the sixth time that she said it. Accidentally, of course.

She was on her side this time, with her brother behind her. He had one hand on her belly -- next to one of Alice's own -- and the other on her breast.

Both had grown considerably.

She couldn't stop touching her own belly; she had at least one hand on it almost constantly, obsessed with its swell and hardness as life grew within her.

And her tits? They had started big and gotten even slightly larger, yes. But her nipples were the biggest change: they were much darker and round and so puffy, and the tip hardened as Jordan pinched it. They were more sensitive than ever, and she felt herself pushing her chest into his touch.

All of that plus his cock nestled within her, making the shallowest thrusts so the deepest part of her remained full, was too much.

So when she started talking, it wasn't entirely consciously.

"I think I'm growing your baby inside me."

He jerked, thrusting up particularly hard. Did she think he was Arthur?

"My brother's baby, getting bigger each day."

Apparently she didn't.

"Did you know Arthur can't have babies? He doesn't make seed," Alice continued.

This was all news to Jordan. But he wasn't sure how he could have knocked her up.

Neither of them knew how his cock had squirted plenty of sperm right up against her cervix at her most fertile time, after all. Jordan only remembered how hard it had been to hold back as her pussy had throbbed around him, betraying her interest even as she feigned disgust.

"Alice, what are you saying?" he whispered.

"I can feel your cock getting even bigger" was her reply. "You're going to squirt soon. You like the idea that this baby is made of you and me, together, like we've always been."

Jordan figured this was some desperate talk on his sister's part, fueled by the moment. Not a genuine desire. And he hated how it made him finish instantly.

But if Arthur really couldn't produce an heir... Maybe he had bred his sister after all.

--

They lay together after, both silent. Both experiencing some mixture of fear and awe.

"Alice..."

She shifted, rolling onto her back so she could turn her head to him. Her belly stood dramatically up, a reminder of what might be.

"I don't really know, if that's what you're trying to ask."

"You don't know? If Arthur can make seed?"

Alice shook her head. "No, he cannot. I just... I don't know if it is you."

"Why-- Why would it be me?" Jordan felt faint.

"I have seen every other man spill his seed outside of me other than you. Maybe you got some in me without realizing."

Jordan felt dizzy, guilty.

"If it is, are you--" he stopped short, unsure of what to say. "What will we do?"

"We will do nothing. We will never know."

"You're okay with that?"

"I'm the one who came in here and sat on your fat cock, right?"

She smiled at Jordan, but he shook his head.

"I'm serious," he said. "Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to make babies."

"But we might've, and it's too late to change that now. And you're my best friend. If there's someone I have to have a baby with that's not my husband, I'm glad it's my Jordie."

He rested one hand back on her stomach. He felt himself getting hard again. The thought that he had bred her without even trying -- without even moving, thrusting! -- while her husband could never was secretly a wonderful one.

--

Mere weeks before her nine months had passed, Alice appeared at his door one more time.

Jordan was surprised: Arthur was here and would be until the birth of the child he presumed to be his.

But Jordan's surprise faded sometime between the moment she pushed him backward into the room and the moment he sunk his tip into her folds from behind.

By the point she was stuffed full with him, he had forgotten about his surprise entirely.

"Needed you one last time," Alice groaned.

"Last?" She had said that nearly every time; why should he believe it now?

"After I give birth, it's not safe. You could breed me." She didn't voice it, but both thought it: 'again.'

"I could pull out."

"You wouldn't, though."

Little did they know about his failure rate with pulling out. So that didn't stop him from continuing his efforts to convince her: "Yes, I would."

"No, it's 'cause-- I wouldn't let you."

"Huh?"

"I know what your seed feels like. Wouldn't ever let you waste it now."

"You really do like the idea of my baby growing in you," he laughed.

"Like you don't."

Jordan scoffed, so she continued: "I can see how much you like it, you know. Even when my belly was still small, you'd look at me with these really big eyes. All you could think about was me swelling up all big. And you've been screwing me twice as hard since you found out your seed might've done it."

He pushed into her roughly at that.

"Proving my point," she giggled in reply.

Another hard push.

"If you want me to fuck you hard, you don't have to make all those stories up. You just have to ask," he said.

"You know what? Fine. I'll be nice to you, since this is our last time and all."