The Perfect Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hopes were correct: the yard was empty of guards, and Arthur had two candles burning low as he slept. His blankets were cast aside, and she could see him. It appeared his dreams were being kind to him tonight, as he was stiff as a rock.

His length stood out nearly a foot, and it was just as thick looking as it had been while soft. The head was flared softly, as if perfectly crafted to push a woman open and prepare her for the further assault that was to come. And that very same tip looked damp, a bead of liquid spilling down from it.

Alice pressed her legs together, but it did nothing to dull the ache. So she looked left, right, and wiped a hand down her face. Was she about to do this here? In the courtyard?

She got her answer when Arthur jerked his hips up softly in his sleep. 'I hope he's dreaming of me,' Alice thought.

She held the hem of her nightgown up with one hand and began to stroke herself with the other.

'I hope he's thinking about pushing inside me. He's so much taller than me, so much bigger. He has to realize that he could split me open if he wanted to.'

She rubbed harder, but then her hand began to stray. She paused: was it such a crime now to simply go where two men had already been? Certainly not.

One finger slipped inside, then two. Then after several strokes, she added a third. It stretched and burned, but she kept her gaze locked on Arthur's cock and it felt right.

'If he put it all inside me, he'd have to give me a child. There would be nowhere else for his seed to go. It would end up in my womb, all of it. And then he'd do it again and again, put more and more of his cum inside me until I started to swell. That's what we're going to do.'

Her orgasm came suddenly, and she nearly stumbled forward. She caught herself with one hand on the tree as she panted.

She gave Arthur a last lingering glance and left.

--

Antony didn't knock, at least not at first. He spoke out: "your highness?"

Alice stood to open the door, but not quite fast enough, because there were two quiet knocks in quick succession right as she reached the handle.

"Your highness," he said again. He was dressed simply, not in the royal aide attire he usually wore. She supposed this was easier to take off. She had had a similar thought earlier, choosing her simplest nightgown that required no lacing.

"Antony."

"How were Samuel and George? Is our plan working?"

She looked down, like somehow her pussy would be able to answer for her. Was it working? She thought so, but how was she to know for sure?

"I believe it is."

"Good. Are you ready for me? This will be your last opportunity to prepare for Arthur, remember."

She swallowed hard and nodded.

"I would like to see you undress first, if you don't mind, princess."

Alice had not allowed either other man to request this of her. They were there to serve her, and her own state of undress was only needed to encourage their own arousal. She was not foolish: she knew what her breasts did to men.

But she knew Antony, trusted him. She had gone to him when she first bled, scared she was sick, and he had told her what was happening.

She had quite recently cried to Antony because Jordan had yelled at her for the first time ever. Antony had asked what happened, and Alice had shyly shared that she barged into his room without knocking -- something she had always done, she claimed -- and he had appeared to throw something on top of himself as he screamed at her to leave.

Antony had laughed. He explained that Jordan was likely rubbing himself just like she probably liked to do. Alice had thought about that conversation several times since.

If Antony wanted her to undress, it was for the right reasons. So she pulled off her simple outfit and stood proudly before him.

"Princess, you have grown into a beautiful lady. You will please Arthur immensely."

His words pleased her, but so did the evidence he meant them: his loose pants did not seem so loose any longer, at least right in the center.

"Do you mean that, Antony?"

"Your highness, I have never seen breasts so lovely as yours. And George made sure to tell me you had the prettiest pussy lips he had ever seen."

Those kind of words leaving her trusted advisor's mouth made her blush.

He pulled off his tunic as she fretted, and then he reached for the waistline of his breeches and tugged.

Antony had not been untruthful: he was near Arthur's size. At least in one dimension. He was almost as long, but much thinner.

That was not to say it was not impressive; it was. Alice could not tear her gaze away from the way his cock jutted out, filling so much of the distance between them.

She wanted it in her immediately.

"I rubbed myself a little bit before you got here," Alice admitted, and Antony chuckled.

"Good girl."

"So I think I'm ready for our practice."

Despite her earlier decision to practice different positions, she was a little nervous about the size of her trusted advisor. But she was not sure she trusted herself to lower down slowly: she was too eager to be careful right now.

So she repeated what she had done that first time with Samuel, laying on the edge of her bed with legs raised.

"I hope it fits inside me. It's really big. I didn't know you were so long," Alice blurted.

"How would you have known?"

"I see you a lot."

"Yes, princess, but I don't think you ever thought you'd be screwing me."

She giggled. "You're right, I didn't."

"But don't worry, it'll fit. Pussies are good at stretching. They're meant to stretch for babies, remember."

That was a good point, Alice thought. It put her at ease, but it also made her think about babies, and having one inside her. She shivered.

It was right at that moment that Antony moved. He seemed to assume her earlier practice was effective, for he did not hesitate. He pushed into her in one fluid movement, burying himself up to the hilt.

Alice shrieked. "Antony! Oh Antony, I'm too full!"

He stopped there, letting her adjust to the size.

She propped herself up on her elbows to look at where his cock was buried in her, and her eyes widened. Her folds were stretched open, and the base of him was thick and pale against her pinkness. She watched as he pulled out, and each inch of him was slick with her.

Her new position bent her spine in such a way that each thrust caused her stomach to bulge out a bit. She noticed and gasped.

"Antony, look. You're in my belly!"

"No, princess, I can't get into your womb like that. Don't worry."

"But you feel so deep. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Wow, I didn't know my pussy went on that long."

"I told you that you'd stretch to fit me," he said with a grin, and she found herself grinning back.

They fucked in silence, broken only by his grunts and her sighs each time a stroke hit her just right.

She was so close, so close.

"Antony, it's a good thing you never showed me your big cock."

Between groans, he replied: "Uh-- Uh-huh? Why's that?"

"I would have made you screw me before. It's so good."

He pushed hard into her at that.

"I'm really close, I think," she admitted. "I want you to be the first man to make me cum. I'd like that a lot."

"Alright, princess." He reached down and rubbed her. He did it so well, though she knew she shouldn't be surprised: he was obviously very talented at this, given how his cock was poking up into her.

It took very little rubbing for her to squirm and cum, and it was so good, the way she felt herself clenching around his girth.

He did not last much longer: as her body fell back to the bed in exhaustion, he began to push harder and harder.

"I wish you could cum in me," she said sleepily. "I bet it would feel nice. But I know you can't, because you'd put a baby inside me."

"Would-- Would be nice," he agreed. "Fuck, I want to stay inside you, but I--"

He jerked out and pumped himself over her stomach. Her whole body felt warm but empty.

--

The marriage passed by in a blur.

Alice was disappointed, if only in her own lack of memory of the day. It had been perfect, but it had been so full of merriment and wine that she could remember few details later.

All she knew was that she had done it: she had made a valuable alliance possible for her father by marrying Duke Arthur, and she had practiced and prepared dutifully so she could give him a child.

They retired long after the sun had set, and Arthur took her hands in his when they entered his quarters.

"My wife," he murmured. "I cannot wait to touch you any longer."

Their height difference was as extreme as she remember it from that first day: he had to bend and she had to tilt so far back for their lips to touch. After a minute, his hands fell from her face to her breasts and squeezed.

She felt him growing against her stomach. Even now, in the earliest stages of his hardness, he felt enormous. She reached out to stroke him with one hand softly, and he pulled away.

"I must... warn you," he started uncomfortably. "About my size. I have never had a woman, but I have been told that it may be difficult for you at first."

Alice did her best to feign shock, and she looked at him wide-eyed, truthfully a little fearful. She wasn't sure what to say, but Arthur seemed fine with that: he shook his head a little and stepped forward.

They undressed each other, alternating whose hands were allowed to wander. It was nice, but Alice felt a little like she were watching rather than participating; her nervousness was holding her back. She wasn't warm. But that would come, she was sure.

Finally he was naked, and she reminded herself to act surprised once again.

"You... were not lying. I did not know a man could be so large."

Arthur chuckled. "And yet here I am."

He sat on his bed, back against the headboard. She had asked to be able to lower herself down, take him as slowly as she needed, and he agreed.

His hands on her breasts, hers on his shoulders for balance, and it was time, it was here, she-- She couldn't lower herself.

The head of his cock felt like a battering ram, too wide and solid to ever breach her. She groaned in frustration and bared down again. All she needed was the first inch, and the rest would follow.

But she was beginning to realize her mistake. Antony had been quite long, but Arthur's girth was the real challenge. It was not how far he would push into her -- well, at least not solely. It was how much she must stretch around him. Her body, craving a baby but far from prepared to birth one, was not ready for that sort of assault.

She pulled upward and away from his length, and Arthur looked up at her.

"Your highness--"

"We should... We should wait. To conceive our child," Alice said.

"But we were wed tonight. Is everything alright?"

Alice could not admit failure. She thought it would disappoint everyone -- her father, her family -- to know that she had failed at taking her husband. Especially after the practice. Antony had done so much for her, and none of it mattered.

So she lied. "I'm exhausted, as are you, I'm sure. I have wanted a child since my earliest days. Let us do it right. Let's plan to try in one week, when I am most fertile, to ensure that we'll have the best chance at success."

Arthur sighed but nodded. He was a good man; he would never pressure his new wife, not when she clearly did not wish to have him that night.

They slept side by side, and she dreamed of a baby.

--

"Kathie, I do not know what I will do."

Alice had fretted all through the morning about who she could confide in. This was too much to keep to herself, but there were very few people that would be receptive to hearing a princess's marital sex woes.

Antony was out of the picture: he had done his piece. Kathie, though, knew more than almost anyone, but she wasn't truly involved. She was perfect.

So Alice gave her the whole story so far, and Kathie sat with a stunned stare. She knew better than to react, but this was utterly shocking nonetheless.

"Your highness, why didn't you simply talk to Arthur? It seems like he is aware of the possibility of this problem."

"I cannot bear to be such a disappointment to my family. What kind of woman would I be if I admitted to my husband that I cannot take him?"

"What else is there to do?

At that moment, Prince Jordan walked by his sister's quarters. He heard raised voices and -- with the amusement of only an 18 year old prince -- stopped to listen. He had never been one to turn down the opportunity to gather material against his sister that could later be used to tease her.

But he did not expect the words that left Alice's mouth: "I need to find the thickest cock in the kingdom."

He jerked back in surprise. Did he hear that right?

"Your highness, how will you do that?"

"I do not know, but it's what I must do. I need someone with a pole as thick as Arthur's to practice with me. Because in one week, I must fit him inside of me."

Almost every part of Jordan was frozen. Except his groin, which was rapidly filling. And the cock in the prince's pants was almost certainly shorter than Arthur's, yes. But -- Jordan did not know this for sure, but he suspected -- it was just as thick.

There were footsteps inside the room; Jordan ran.

--

Jordan tossed and turned that night. Finally, he simply stood up.

He knew what he wanted to do, certainly. He had never had a woman before, and since turning eighteen, it was beginning to bother him.

He did not have the same urge to conceive that Alice did; as a prince, Jordan was not raised with to value parenthood so highly. Yet stroking himself was less and less satisfying by the day, and he wanted more.

But should he do it? Absolutely not. She was his sister, the girl who chased him around the castle, the girl who snuck him extra biscuits from the kitchen when he was in trouble. She was, well, Alice.

Then a thought occurred to him: maybe that's exactly why he should do it. Their parents had told them as children that they were to be there for each other always. That they had had a son and a daughter for a reason: they had different duties, and they were different halves of a whole. They completed each other.

He had to do it. He had to help her.

--

So Jordan knocked on Alice's door.

"Jordan?" Alice was nearly asleep when he arrived, and she was not all that much more awake when she stood and opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I have a cock for you."

Alice was suddenly very awake. She tugged Jordan into her room by the neck of his shirt and all but slammed the door shut.

"How do you-- What are you talking about?"

"I overheard you and that servant girl earlier. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, really."

"You don't know what we were talking about."

He couldn't help but laugh a little. "Sis, it was pretty clear."

She crossed her arms, horrified, but her desperation for a solution to this problem won out.

"Fine. You have someone for me to practice with. Who?"

Jordan gulped. "Uh, me."

Alice stared. The words took a moment to sink in. When they did, she reached out and shoved him backwards against the door.

"You disgust me! You would suggest that I take my brother's cock inside of me? How dare you!"

Jordan held his hands up in surrender. "Alice, Alice--"

"No! I cannot believe you would eavesdrop and then come suggest such a thing! It's clear you're trying to be funny, but I will not tolerate such awful remarks!"

"I measured myself one time. It is as wide as the bedpost on my bed."

She stopped her rampage at this. Her eyes grew huge, and she stared at her brother.

"You are serious."

He rubbed one hand on his thigh. "You need help."

"And you think I would let you -- my little brother -- help me."

"I think I'm your best chance."

"Because you're as thick as a bedpost." Alice knew she was simply parroting his words, but they seemed so implausible that she had to. She took a glance back at her bed -- the same design as Jordan's, she knew well -- and noted the size of the bedpost. It did look about as thick as Arthur.

No. She couldn't do this.

"I cannot. I just cannot. You must leave."

She walked away and didn't look back until long after she heard the door open and shut.

--

Her next idea came from an overheard conversation. As they prepared her morning meal, two servants discussed their plans for the upcoming holiday. Both planned to bring extras from the grand palace meal -- a favor the king always granted his staff -- to their families in the city proper.

The city. That was it.

Alice had been out of the palace many times, but never without a guard. Never in servants garb -- carefully borrowed, so no one saw -- with a threadbare hood pulled over her hair and eyes.

She looked like any peasant woman, and that was precisely her goal.

Her trips to the market district had always been so scheduled and chaperoned. Taverns were not usually on the princess's list, but they were tonight. If only she could find one.

Alice zigzagged her way to the seedy part of town: the sidewalk cobbles lay askew as frequently as they lay right, and nearly every sign had a wooden letter missing. She stood some meters away from the door of the tavern.

If that gave the men inside certain designs about what she might be doing out here... Well, she wouldn't dissuade them.

It worked. A man soon left the tavern, a bit of a sway in his step. He was large in every way, tall and sturdy. Clearly a working man, with a beard that had never seen a proper comb, but somehow it still fell nicely. And the way his raggedy shirt lay against his chest was nothing to frown at.

Alice hoped his size really was universal.

He gave her a clear once-over, and she found herself smirking back. This should have been her plan all along, she thought: the city was full of men, so one was bound to be thick enough to spread her wide.

"I didn't spend all my coin at the tavern," the man said. "I was saving some for you."

Alice took a step forward. "Did you save enough for a bed as well?"

He did.

And that's how she found herself bent over that very bed as the man palmed her ass cheeks apart. He slid his fingers -- thick, wide -- through her folds roughly.

This was not someone bribed into kindness. This was a man desperate for a fix.

"Do not finish in me," she remembered to say. He grunted in response.

It was not a good enough answer. Alice would have turned around, made sure he understood the seriousness of her statement, but then he was in her.

He split her open in one long stroke, and any objection she had turned into a long, deep moan.

"You're fucking tight," he said.

"Mhmm."

"Not a lot of tight hookers. Feels like your pussy was made just to milk me."

He filled her perfectly, but he didn't stretch her. She found herself pushing her ass back at him, hoping that last centimeter of his length would be the part to make her pussy burn with the size of him.

It wasn't, but he rubbed perfectly in her. Soon she was gasping each time he shoved into her.

"Close--" he said. "Wish I could--"

She came seconds before the man did, and her arms gave out. Her head dropped down onto the bed as he pulled out of her. And even as she shook, she took a moment to silently thank this stranger for spilling himself on her back.

The last thing a princess needed was some commoner's baby. She couldn't think of anything worse than that.

--

Alice returned the next night for a second try.

This time, she found herself riding atop a small man. His cock was nice, but much like Antony, its length proved more of a challenge than its girth.

She came twice before he gasped out a warning and she hopped off, stroked him with one hand as he spurted against his own stomach.