The Perfect Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head, so she could just barely make eye contact. And sweetly -- gently, almost, the way she'd always been toward him as an older sister -- she whispered: "Jordie, sweetie, can you fuck me nice and hard?"

He did.

--

Alice's baby, a son, looked just like Jordan: reddish hair, long enough straight out of the womb to curl slightly, and similarly long lashes.

To everyone -- the king and queen, Duke Arthur, even Samuel and Antony -- it meant nothing. If the infant had looked like a strange man, that would have been cause for concern. But even those who knew of Alice's practice fucks with other men did not know of her evenings with her brother.

Of course the son looked like Jordan: after all, Alice looked like him too.

Arthur himself harbored no doubts: his wife's family clearly had strong genes. He was simply happy that he could produce an heir after all.

--

Several years passed.

Arthur acquired enough territory that Alice decided to formally move out of her family's palace. She and her son loved their new estate.

Jordan married the princess of another kingdom. She gave birth to a girl almost exactly ninth months following their wedding day. Her stomach began to swell again only a few months after that.

Alice reacted to each piece of news with growing amusement: she knew very well why Jordan's wife found him irresistible. She still had dreams about the way her brother used to thrust into her, even with Arthur around to stretch her just as wide.

Arthur was open about his desire for another child. This one, he said often, would be a girl. But no matter how frequently he spilled within her, her bleedings continued.

When Alice received an invitation to visit her brother's newest child -- his first son -- she accepted immediately. But she would be gone for several weeks, so she and Arthur fucked one final time the night before she left.

She sat on his length and kissed him, lifting and lowering herself slowly.

"You're so deep in me."

"This will be it. I will breed you tonight, and you will come back from your trip growing with my child."

Alice nodded: please. Please let this prove that her son was Arthur's, that he was capable of inseminating her.

He shifted them so they were on their sides and came with a grunt. She kept his cock within her as it softened, letting all his seed soak into her womb.

--

Fatherhood looked good on Jordan. He was happy.

Alice tried to make herself helpful, offering to take a turn caring for the baby. One night, as she was leaving that very task, she found her brother waiting right outside his son's room.

"Jordan?"

He was quiet for a moment, thoughtful. "Thank you. I'm glad you're here."

"Of course I am."

"You're so good with children. I always knew you would be. You were such a good older sister to me."

Alice flushed, flattered but unwillingly to show it. "I do have a child of my own, you know."

It was only after speaking that she realized what she had said.

Jordan chuckled: "I do know, yes."

"Right. Because--"

They stared at each other, tense. Since the birth of Alice's child had passed without issue, they had never spoken about the possibility of his parentage again.

Alice continued: "It's funny. I always wanted kids, and I only have one. But you... You might have three."

Jordan was not nearly as cocky as he had been at eighteen. But in that moment, in that dark hallway, he felt brazen in a way he hadn't since he first knocked on her door to offer himself as practice to his sister.

So he stepped up to the edge, and he jumped: "You know how to change that."

--

In the coming months, every time her hands drifted to her growing belly, she got aroused. It was hard to avoid, especially when her thoughts always drifted to the way Jordan's eyes had darkened with his offer.

Immediately after his words, Alice had pushed him backward across the hallway and into some empty quarters. He all but fell into an armchair.

"Just like old times," he laughed.

"Oh, is that how you want to do this?"

He swallowed hard, and she grinned smugly: it appeared that it was indeed how he wanted to do this.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked.

They stripped in hurried silence. Alice turned her back to him as she had that first night, but her quiet words still shot straight to his groin.

"Fuck, why is my brother such a freak of nature?" she murmured, lowering herself over him. She gasped as he began to split her, high pitched and breathless.

"You're really tight."

"You're so big. So big, Jordie. I forgot how big you feel."

He began to thrust upward. "Does that feel good? Having all of me inside you? You take me so well. This used to be so hard for you."

Alice was gripping onto the armchair now, knuckles white as he pounded her.

She whimpered. "Are you going to cum in me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"You'll make a baby in me. For sure this time. My belly will grow, and my breasts will grow, and it'll be all your fault."

"You can get off my cock whenever. But you're not. I think you want my baby."

"Uh-huh--" She was panting now, gasping between each word. "You think I do? Isn't that wrong? For me to want my brother's baby?"

"Isn't it wrong to fuck your brother too? That's never stopped you."

"You're still pretending like you don't like it."

"Am I? What do you want me to say?"

"That you love sticking your cock up inside your sister."

"Fuck, Alice. Fine, yeah, you feel so good. So tight. Perfectly made for my cock."

She giggled, sounding almost proud. "Admit you want to seed me too."

"I do, alright? I want to put all my cum right up inside your womb. I want you to swell with my seed, and I want only you and I to know that you're pregnant because of your brother. That you've been fucking me since before you were even married because I had the biggest cock around."

"Then do it."

Jordan reached to thumb at her clit, and soon she was slamming herself down on him, pussy locking his cock in place as she came.

It really was just like the first time. Only this time, he knew what was coming, and he spoke: "I'm gonna--"

"Do it. Do it. Jordie, I want your cum."

He groaned, low and long, as he spilled deep within her. They sat for only a moment before she stiffly stood. His cum streamed out of her.

"You came a lot," she said, eyes wide.

"Did you forget about that too? I always have."

"I know. Just never thought about how much is in my womb before."

He swallowed hard, but she smiled and continued, "You know, this didn't really help things. I'll have two kids, but now you'll have four."

"I didn't realize we were competing directly."

"I guess we're not. We're a team, right?"

"Right."

"If I have a daughter, do you think she'll do this someday with her brother when they're grown up? Sneak off at night and fuck each other?"

"Only if she needs to practice."

Alice laughed.

"If she needs to practice, she should come to you first."

--

Arthur was elated. The birth of Jordan's child must have been a good omen, for his wife returned from her trip with a small but noticeable bump. It must've been that final night before she left, he figured.

Alice had been right about almost everything. Jordan was the father of her first child, and he was the father now too.

But as her stomach grew increasingly large, Alice realized she got one thing very wrong: she was about to have three children, and her wonderful little brother would soon be a father of five.