The Perfect Home Workspace

Story Info
Darlene explains her workspace and how her husband fits in.
2.7k words
4.06
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all know working from home has its perks. God knows it's helped out my husband and I. He has always had lots of flexibility too, being self-employed and owning his business. He likes to get all his work done early in the day so he can have the late afternoon to "steer our ship", as he likes to put it. That usually means getting the mail, running any errands and doing yard work when it needs it. And taking care of me, of course. He is my sweetheart and I couldn't live without him.

Anyway, I have been working from home for the last couple of years and plan to keep it that way. I have my own office with a nice wide adoniyah desk and bendable office chair, providing plenty of room for my folders and phone and things, and for me to stretch back when I need it. My hubby Drew pokes fun and calls me his spoiled work-from-home valley girl! I am a fit natural blonde with blue eyes who played volleyball many years ago in high school. I am not from the west coast but was on the cheer team for one year in those days (some of the girls on my team were conceited bitches and I quit). So he's very funny and a good sport who brings me coffee from our french press every morning (and compliments me on my outfit!). I do still dress up for work at home. Today I was wearing a cute sky blue blouse tucked into a light pink skirt with a white belt. I couldn't blame him for liking the outfit, and he would have to see a lot of it anyhow.

"Thanks, hun! How's yer day going so far?

"Oh, ya know, I've been on the phone with the renters and they weren't sure how to get to the place. Then they told me there were no towels in the bathroom or closet, so I had to call for the cleaning lady and she had forgotten them".

I shook my head. "Can't be fixed unless you do it yourself".

"Well, it's worth the headache. Look at me, I get to be home with my blonde bomber more than half the time".

I laughed. "She is the bomb!"

He chuckled. "Except even more ferocious than those athletes!"

I sported a grin, then swiftly stuck my tongue at him. I can be a brat.

He fell in laughter, adoring my childishness. "I'm shaking in my boots".

"Well...you know I just have to put my foot down sometimes". To that he had no answer. "Or my boot".

He blushed but with a joyful smile on his face. "I gotta go finish up". I didn't contest him on this. He knew it was almost time to spend the rest of the afternoon with me, after all.

***

Also on my desk was a frame of one of my favorites of Drew and I in St. Augustine. It reminded me of us when I was working and he wasn't around. I also could reminisce about being someplace warm in the sunshine.

My day transpired as normal. I had done my morning aerobics workout routine and showered before getting dressed for work. My husband was still out on business in the middle of the day and I had made my own lunch from food that was in the house. He got back about quarter after 2 and was finished for the day. Today it was about 3:30 when the bulk of my work was finished; I had sent my reports and went over the figures in the zoom meeting with my coworker. Now it was time to wind down. I looked under my desk to my footrest. "Drew, be a darling and fetch me a glass of water. I'm still thirsty from lunch".

"Of course".

I lifted my bare feet off his back and he had to stay on all fours to crawl out of the desk space. He was butt naked. When he was behind me I turned to admire his muscular behind as he walked to the kitchen. He finished his workday early, and he had been helping me improve my sitting posture for the last hour. No more leaning forward for this gal. Drew has quite long arms and legs, so I made sure to elevate my chair so my legs were still bending almost at a 90 degree angle.

Now, all this might shock you, seeming a strange thing to put your husband through. This couldn't be further from the truth. We heat the house well, he kneels on carpeting and he has breaks every 20 minutes when I tell him to assume the cross-legged position so he can massage my feet. Ladies, have you heard of a footrest with so many features?! I don't even need to wear slippers; his body heat does the job.

***

As you can tell, I crave attention. Through the years of our marriage, I wasn't always the best at expressing it. It would get to the point where I would lay alone in our bed, moping and even being brought to tears when I wasn't getting enough of it. Then when Drew came in the room that day and asked what was the matter, we whittled it down to the fact that there was something about me that just had to be complimented every day, either through my appearance or having him be present and spend time on me, dull as it could be. Surprisingly, he agreed. Though he was never one to serenade people when he didn't mean it, he thought he could try harder to find little beauties in me and let me know it.

It turned out that he found beauty in my feet, and started focusing on them. Maybe because Drew and I like to travel to the tropics, so he has had many opportunities to study and compliment me on my bare feet. I was a little caught off guard the first time he did; how many women have had their man tell them that? But Drew did, and I could tell he was sincere when he started offering to massage them, and I happily let him. He would use any other opportunity to be close to them too. We would be sitting on the couch or in bed, and I would jokingly start telling him it was time for him to see his feet friends, and he would happily slide to the floor while I looked down at him and he would massage. Truthfully, the perceived strangeness of men having 'foot fetishes' wasn't even a concept to me then. I just thought of it in the same way a guy compliments your hair or your smile. I love that he loves my feet. The fact that he admires and tends to the lowest part of my body is for me the highest compliment. It makes me believe that he truly loves me and will do anything. No part of a woman's body should go without admiration, he tells me.

It is more than just a matter of craving attention and wanting to be complimented, though. I like watching him give me attention, too. Being able to view his whole body underneath while he does it is a way I can monitor him. So there is an aspect of control there as well. There is nothing I enjoy more than watching my naked husband kneeling at my feet.

***

I could hear Drake returning with my water glass and I turned my chair as he entered. He wasn't all muscle, but he looked damn good for a guy in his 40's. I had to concede when he joked about how good his "4-pack" looked. And to get to the meat of the matter, he came walking in half erect, as he almost always was after being at my feet for awhile. I made sure he saw me gazing at it. "Mmm...looks like somebody's ready to go!"

He tried to hide a smirk, then knelt down and presented the glass of water to me. I took it from him and set it on the coaster on the desk. My loving, supportive tone turned serious and business-like. "Stand".

He stood up so his genitals were in my line of sight, his cock bobbing further upward with the extra attention. I reached and softly brushed his jungly pubic hair with my fingers. I slid forward in the chair, ogling the now half-exposed pearly purple head pulling itself out of its hood, a few inches away from my face. Taking an index finger to the top of his scrotum and gently sliding it up the bottom of the penile base made Drew gasp, and his mister had a word of its own, flexing up and down while running full bore in the air. That was one happy cock.

I was spent. I reversed the chair and stoically focused on the upper half of his body, waiting out the silence for him to speak.

"Your day about over?"

"Yup, everything's pretty much wrapped up". I pretended I had to adjust the chair, knelt my back, put my legs out and arched my feet so he could see me stretching and scrunching my toes. "Time to relaxxx", I slurred at him and smiled earnestly. He was gazing at them just as earnestly and scrunched down on his knees to get a better look. I didn't have to tell him twice! Or at all. He knew what it meant when I stuck my feet at him. "Could you work on massaging them?"

"Yes!" he crawled back under the desk and put my piggies on each of his thighs in anticipation. They were polished pink; I had them done that way for a while after Drew agreed that it was the best "princess" color. I spied him under the desk and again smiled. We met each other's gaze for a moment, then he quickly darted down to my feet, grabbing my left ankle and starting up high, circling his fingers around the extreme lower end of my calf, then working downward and using each hand to massage both sides of the ankle. I think my feet are average size for a woman. They're pretty tanned for the spring, are arched, and my toes are long. In fact, the second toes beat out the big toes in length. Drew tells me that these are called 'Greek feet'. Where he learns this, I don't know. Whatever is respectable that gets him hard, I suppose. And his woody was very hard now, of course, both from the feeling of my smooth, bare feet, and from me watching his work.

"You fit so well under there." I turned back up to face the computer screen.

***

As I was closing out my reports I got an unexpected direct message from Cindi who had a quick question for me. I said that would be fine and prepared for about 30 seconds to greet her on camera. I informed Drew to stay under the desk; it would be a stunning mishap if my colleague saw my husband in the nude.

"Hi Cindi, how's your day going?"

"It's not bad. Just ready to be done so Don and I can take the truck and go pick our daughter up from the airport".

"Oh, well it'll be nice for you to see her again!"

"Yeah! How's the end of your day going, Darlene?"

I blushed a little. "It's splendid...I've just got the world at my feet today", I grinned a little nervously, then quickly pivoted. "Everything's going smoothly".

Cindi smiled back without question, like I knew she would, and went on with her inquiry. "Great! Hey, Aliyah had a question on how you run those reports and so I figured I'd have you go over it with me really quick since you're the specialist."

"Sure". I quickly summarized my process as Drake continued nicely caressing my soles with his thumbs. It felt fantastic, and gave me a jolt all the way up my spine. I couldn't help but roll my eyes in the back of my head for a split second when I knew Cindi was looking down at her sheet, but I was careful to keep my composure otherwise. She thanked me and disconnected.

I looked down under the desk and thanked Drake for a good job while I was speaking with my colleague. Although I tried to limit his foot worship activity towards the end of my day after any meetings or calls, sometimes the timing was bad, and Drake knew better than to cease altogether when this happened. Usually he would instead tone down the intense tongue activity and go back to massaging them or removing my toe ring, which always came off sometime in the afternoon.

The jewelry necessitated its own ritual, but I'll say briefly that it felt good when he rolled off the toe ring; I would wear it for hours, starting everyday in the morning after my shower when I'd have him get on his knees and apply it.

I continued to finish up with my menial end of day tasks as Drake switched from massaging my soles to darting his tongue gently down the center of them.

"Ugh", I groaned. Drake knew how sensuous this tongue motion was for me, sending jerks through my entire body. He did this with each sole a couple more times and had me started as I squirmed in my seat. I was getting wet now. The foot he was licking suddenly stomped to the floor uncontrollably as he lost his placing. I quickly reached my foot back up to his face, pressing my sole on his lips, and used the crack between my big toe and second toe to grab his nose and scrunch his nostrils.

"Keep going", I shouted, removing my grip from his nose as I stopped to strip off my panties and throw them to his bare thigh. "Get between the cracks". I repositioned myself but crossed my legs so that Drake had to adjust quickly as well. A lady doesn't just spread her legs willy nilly. If he did a really good job I would uncross them so he could get my upskirt view, but it didn't matter. His rock hard cock told me he was excited enough to just play with my feet.

He did as instructed, carefully sliding his tongue back and forth between each toe about 3 times as I gasped throughout. Though I'd cleaned them daily, and gone barefoot this morning, the crevices had to be sweaty by now, and the sensations meant that this would increase. But Drake had certainly learned to enjoy it. Tingles were sent to my pubic area, but I continued cross-legged, as this position even increased stimulation to my genitals. Drake would have to be patient to see my crotch; I didn't want him to go overboard and ejaculate, as his penis would have to be hard and ready to penetrate me later tonight. I told him that was enough, and at about the same time, I logged out for the day and began surfing the net for some new beach shoes!

***

"Drew, come look!" I spurted like a little girl as I stared at my personal laptop. I purposefully timed this so Drew could come up from the desk after his daily worship.

"Look at these sandals!"

I had been eyeing them since yesterday. Drew again crawled out from under and stood up. I was still sitting and glanced over to look at him.

"Oh boy!" he grinned and again was as excited as me. I put my arm around his waist and made sure to make a quick pinch on his left buttock.

"Your favorite style!" I teased. They were a pair of low wedge ankle straps, the same color as the blouse I was wearing. I loved them as well, and told Drew I was buying them for our vacation next month. He didn't protest. When my husband hears of me buying new shoes, he comes running. Then goes on to mention an anklet he would love to buy me before beach day, but I'll pick that for him.

"Can I pick it?" He insisted.

"Sure, and we'll see if I like it".

Drew shook his head. "They'll be so pretty, I might have to kiss them right there on the beach".

My eyes widened. There oughta be a law against that!

"Yes, you may have to", I reflected.