The Perfect Little Side Dish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I'd been on my phone the whole time, so she didn't hear the text message come in. But she did feel the bed move and knew I was getting up. I let her know I'd gotten a call from Kristy, one of my friends. She said to lock the door behind me. I left a note on the nightstand with the name of the hotel. She was half asleep."

Kristy felt herself producing even more liquid. She thought she was dripping onto his thighs. "I can see why she doesn't want to leave you." Kristy moaned as she focused her senses on the moment. "Mmm baby."

She could feel David's slick hard dick sliding in and out of her. Hitting something deep inside her she wanted stimulated over and over again. His hands came to touch and fondle her breasts. She cried out in pleasure. Her husband never touched her boobs. He felt that was too dirty. Her husband was so strange when it came to sex.

"That's it, baby." David said as he gently played with her nipples. "Ride my cock."

"Oh yeah." She moaned as she kept riding him. "It feels so good! Oh David! Give it to me! I'm so close!"

He lifted his head and latched onto one of her breasts. She cried out as she rocked faster and faster. She felt her orgasm explode and wash over her. She let out a loud cry, and David felt juices flowing onto his thighs and the sheet.

"I'm cuming!" she cried out as she went faster. "Fuck me!" she shouted as she came. "Fuck me!"

David looked on in amazement. Her facial expressions, her vocals, he loved all her joy.

She was still for a little bit as she came down from her orgasm. David was so happy he was the one who made her feel that good. Make that much juices. Not her husband.

"Thanks for a great time." She said as she got off him. "We better get back home. I'm starting to feel guilty." She said honestly.

"So, I'm guessing you don't know when or if you'll want to see me again?" he asked as they both headed for the bathroom to clean up. It had been much too quick for his liking.

"Oh, David." She sighed as she got into the tub. "I'm so confused."

"You don't sound confused to me." Sylvia said as she and Diana helped Kristy put dishes away. It had been a few days since her tryst. "Sounds like you had yourself a good time."

"Oh Sylvia. Don't give me that tone." Kristy sighed as she heard a noise.

"Jaden." She said as her five year old came walking into the room. "Want some food, dear?" she asked.

"So what are you going to do?" Diana asked five minutes later. They had the kitchen to themselves again. "I say go for it. Steve will come out of this phase of not wanting sex, and you can go back to normal. But for now, just do it. David isn't going to hurt you."

"You're so primitive." Sylvia said bitterly. "I should get a scarlet letter for both of you."

"What I don't get is," Kristy said as she sat down with tea for them all. "Why are you all for me doing this, D, when you wouldn't do it yourself?"

"I can't argue with the heart." Diana said sighing. "If you felt attracted to him, follow your feelings. Or at least examine them and figure out why you're in love with another man."

"I'm not in love with him." Kristy said surely. "We said we weren't planning on leaving our spouses. As long as I didn't get caught." She paused and said the last sentence very quietly. "I just really wanted to experience what it's like to feel wanted sexually."

"So talk to Steve!" Sylvia said angrily. "I already told you. Make him sit down with you and talk this out. Make sure he knows this is impacting you, and get yourselves into some intensive couples' therapy."

"The point is moot. I'm not going to see him again. Talking to you all and getting some perspective has made me decide a little easier."

She told David her plans. They didn't really talk much after that. Once in a while she'd like a status of his, or he one of hers. They'd comment on each other's posts. They traded flirtatious messages on messenger still. Once in a while, they sent nude pics to each other. He knew it was a matter of time before she caved and he could have sex with her again. He had gone through this so many times with so many women it's not even funny. He could almost predict the future by now. Was that bad of him? Was he really as bad as some folks said? His mom and dad knew he did this. Some of his friends knew. They all cheered him on, but a few would lecture him once in a while.

It was summer time. David posted pictures of him and his family going to the coast the week his girls got off school. He did love those girls. They were identical twins who looked just like their mother. Kristy got to see all four of them in a family picture that weekend. She stared at the lady in the photo.

This was the lady whose home Kristy had wrecked. Whose home is constantly being wrecked by many other women. She felt a pang of guilt at seeing the face for the first time. Yet, she remembered the one night with David. She had been so sated that night. He had also said they still had sex. So Kristy really had no reason to feel guilty.

She too went on an outing with her son and Steven. They went to the park and played. She was so disappointed. He could have done something a little more interesting. Luckily Diana and Sylvia joined them. As the men talked, the women watched the kids and talked. The topic of course, was Kristy's affair.

Once again, she tried that night to seduce Steven. He didn't want to have sex. He was tired from the park, and felt dirty. She told him to take a shower, and he didn't want to. He said he was going to watch the game.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to Sylvias. If I'm not there, and you call me, try Diana's." she said making up her mind. "You know where Jaden's things are, keep him entertained."

"You leaving your cell phone?" he asked.

"No. But when I get there, I'll have it off. So call the house."

She had sent David a text. She had asked for them to meet. She was very lonely and horny. David counted on exactly that. She must be having a bad day. It was only seven in the evening and she was texting him.

'David, are you busy? I really need some time alone with you.'

'Hey, sunshine. No, I'm not busy. I'd love some time with you. Right now, my wife is reading to the girls. After that, I'm sure they had some other activities planned. I'm sure I won't be missed.'

He got off the couch and walked into the kitchen. Janice was sitting at the table, reading to the girls, who were playing with their moon sand.

"Hey, honey." David said as he walked over to the girls and kissed them. He kissed Janice as well. "I'm heading out. Got a call from a friend." He said rubbing his hands as he gave Kate that look. "Don't wait up." He said smiling happily at her. "Love you." She gave him a smile too, and they all waved goodbye. He wondered, in the back of his mind, how she really felt. She didn't deserve this. Yet he loved her. He couldn't let her go. As long as she wanted to be with him, that is.

"I'm spending the night." Kristy said as she finished making herself up. "Call if you need anything, okay?"

She was out the door in no time. So was he. She walked all the way to Diana's house this time. She left her cell phone there, so it wouldn't tempt her. She still felt quite a lot of remorse.

"Is this your second date?" Diana asked as she waited on the porch with Kristy.

"Yeah. I'm actually really excited. But I'm feeling bad for Jaden, and those girls I saw on David's Facebook feed. I'm feeling bad for Steve."

"Well, like I said. You do what you feel like doing. Just don't dismiss the option of talking to Steve soon." Diana said as the car pulled into her drive way.

David got out of the car, and came to meet them. Kristy introduced them to each other.

"You guys must be very excited. It's only eight in the evening." Diana said with a knowing grin. "Kristy, I see what you mean. He is quite a looker."

"You said that about me, sweet heart?" he asked. He pulled her into his arms and gave her a deep kiss. If Diana didn't know any better, she'd think they were husband and wife. Kristy was as giggly as a school girl.

"Remember, if Steve calls, or Jaden needs something, Call the hotel. I'll give you a ring with the room number."

Kristy and David drove off a few moments later. He had complemented her. She was wearing a skirt that accentuated her hips, and a nice shear blouse to match. He had squeezed her breast gently as they sat there, waiting for the light to turn green. She shivered a little and felt so wonderful.

They talked almost the whole time. They talked about the outings they'd been on with their families. She told him about Steven.

"I see." He said jokingly. "So if you don't get him, you call me?" he asked making her smile. "I'm a last resort."

"Have you ever spent the night with another woman?" she asked.

"Sure. Lots of times." He said as he turned down a lane.

"And she doesn't mind?"

"No. She really hasn't said she minds any of it. I go away on weekends with friends sometimes."

"That's great." She sighed relieved. "I want to spend the night with you. I need you, David." She sounded so bold, and that turned him on beyond belief. She slid her hand onto his penis and gave it a squeeze.

They made it to the hotel soon after. She called Diana like she said she would. She gave her the room number, and quickly hung the phone up.

She and David were free. No one to bother them. Not their kids, or spouses. Not Diana or Sylvia. She coaxed her brain to shut off the guilty thoughts. This was going to be a great night.

They had freshened up together, and were under the covers before they knew it. She moaned as he rolled her onto her back, and kissed her body. He started on her breasts, and moved down to her thighs. He came back up and gave her a few more bites to her neck. She groaned and begged him to put it inside her. He did no such thing. Instead, he got into a sixty-nine with her.

She wrapped her mouth around his penis, and his mouth slid against her vagina. They both moaned as they started pleasuring the other.

"Oh David." She moaned as he licked her clit. "I've missed you, handsome. Oh, I've missed you." She moaned as he kept going. "That's it, baby. Lick my vagina." She groaned. "Oh, David. Suck my pussy, honey!" she raised her tone as he kept licking expertly at her clit.

He backed off her clitoris, and slid inside her again. She too slid her mouth around him, and bobbed gently up and down. Slurps and moans could be heard as they lay there making love. He brought her to a few orgasms this way. This was good for him, because he wanted to fuck her for a while tonight. Maybe making her cum would let him feel free to just focus on satisfying himself. Was that selfish? He was still making her cum.

He rolled her on her back, and spread her legs. She licked her lips as he got between them. He was so hard, and his balls so big and full of cum just for her.

"Give me that pussy, baby." He said seductively.

He sank inside her, and they both moaned. They started kissing, and he went a little faster. His penis throbbed as he fucked her. He moaned as he felt himself swell a little more.

"Yeah!" he groaned and panted as he thrust in and out. "Huh, yeah!" She felt so good, and looked so sexy under him. "Fucking your tight pussy!" he cried out as he came very close. "Yeah! Beg me to cum!" he cried out as he came even closer.

"Cum for me, David." She begged as he thrust a little faster. "Cum for me."

"Oh yeah!" he actually got a lot louder than last time. "Oh yeah! I'manuh cum!!" he grunted out and panted as he came. For some reason, it felt so good tonight. He had cum quite a lot it felt like.

"What's on your mind?" she asked happily.

"You." He said truthfully. "You are quite a sexy woman."

Kristy felt her heart swell. He was the nicest man she'd met. Or at least, the nicest lover. They cleaned up a little. He had cum quite a bit, as he predicted. It had almost messed up the sheets.

"I want to do you doggy style." He said as they went back to bed.

She was so happy to have said yes. He was kneeling behind her, as she stood on all fours on the bed. He slid up to meet her pelvis with his. They both moaned. Kristy was so unprepared for what came next.

His dick slid into her, and filled her up in even more of a different way than riding him did. She felt more places, if possible, stimulated that she hadn't felt before. She felt so naughty.

"Fuck me, David." She moaned.

He grabbed her hips and thrust roughly into her. "Yeah." He moaned feeling his hardness throb. "Fucking my woman on the side." He panted as he fucked her. "Yeah. Fucking my sexy girl."

"Deeper, David!" she wailed sexily. He was so happy she was having such a good time. "Don't stop! I'm dripping wet!"

She was so hot. So naughty under him. She felt his hardness pulsing inside her as she had many times now. "Oh David. Fuck me. Give it to me." She was so horny. "Your dick feels so fucking good."

He came once more in this position. They cleaned up after this one as well. His balls finally felt less full.

"Now, climb on top, baby." He said as he helped her get situated on him. "Look at those gorgeous titties." He said as he squeezed them and started covering them with kisses.

"Oh, David. You make me feel so good." She moaned as she rode him. "Fuck me! Touch my tits!" she moaned as he did so.

"Sexy woman." He said as she bucked faster and faster. He knew exactly what she wanted, and just what to say. With any luck, she would become one of his regular flings. "Ride my dick, baby."

She was riding faster than she intended. She caught herself, and he begged her to let herself just feel the arousal and forget trying to do things the right way. She was riding him rapidly again before she knew it. Damn he felt good.

"My pussy's so wet!" she whimpered. "I'm so close. Pinch my titties." She groaned. "That's it! Suck on my boobs!" she cried out hoping no one else heard her. "David! I'm coming!"

They both took a good shower and cleaned off the sweat, and cum. She felt tired, and he did too. It was midnight by the time they came back to bed intending to sleep. She was so giddy. She was lying down to sleep with another man. She felt herself getting wet again, but quieted her mind. Maybe there would be more sex tomorrow.

There was. They got up and made love as the sun rose. She found it so romantic, and they went slower than before. They took their time, kissing and touching. Sucking and caressing. It was so amazing.

At one point, he got between her legs and spread her lips with his fingers. "Now, put your sexy legs up on my shoulders, and I'll take care of the rest." He said confidently

"Oh yes!" she moaned as she leaned back and closed her eyes. She slipped her legs up on his shoulders, and felt his tongue dipping in.

She was quite comfortable, and David loved the expression on her face. As he ate her out, she would periodically pull his hair with pleasure.

"That's it, Kristy." He said softly as he slid two fingers inside her. "Let me hear you go crazy."

"Oh David! You're such a sexy man!" she groaned making him feel quite good. He was surprisingly glad to hear her say that. "Suck my pussy!"

Soon, it was time to go. They went for breakfast, and he drove her back to her place. He made sure to park a ways away, and she would walk back. She turned on her phone after getting out of his car. There was only one text. It was from Steven. He had sent an I love you. She felt a very big pang of guilt. She texted back. She let him know she loved him too, and that she'd be there soon. She hoped she didn't smell like another man. She had showered and used shampoos, and conditioner.

Summer continued on, and the families went on more outings. David would often post on Facebook, and tag his wife. Kristy never posted things like that, unless it was a special occasion. Like the last day of school. She did talk with Sylvia and Diana a lot. Sometimes, all of them would get together, and have a day at the beach or a day at home barbecuing. Steven was very nice to her friends. He was also a very good cook. Sylvia made it a point to make Kristy see how nice and giving Steve was.

"You gonna go see him again?" Sylvia asked one day as they both started cleaning Jaden's room.

He was at his paternal grandparent's house. Steve was at work and wouldn't be back for about two hours. He usually came home for lunch. Maybe sometimes a nap.

"I don't want to talk about it." Kristy sighed. She felt so sad. So guilty.

"Well, I don't want to hear about it." Sylvia said coolly.

There was silence as they cleaned. Sylvia was scrubbing at some mold on the baseboard.

"It's the best time of my life, Sylvia." Kristy said defending an unspoken sentence.

"I said I didn't want to hear about it." Sylvia said loudly.

"And I told you I don't want to talk about it." Kristy sighed as she felt a tear in her eye.

Mold had gotten onto Sylvia's finger from the wall. Both of them wondered why Steven and Kristy failed to notice that mold. It hadn't caused any problems for the boy so far.

"If it's the best time of your life, why are you so unhappy?" Sylvia asked as they moved to clean under the bed.

"I'm not unhappy."

"So Steve hearing you pace in the living room at night isn't you being unhappy?" she asked as she swept dirt out from the depths of the bed. "Man instead of toys under the boy's bed, it's a whole country of dust bunnies." Sylvia grumbled. "How often do you guys clean his room, anyway."

"Steven said I seem unhappy?" Kristy asked feeling a little touched.

"Yeah. He stopped by my house the other night. A couple days ago. He had left you with Jaden. He said he is feeling very confused. Says he might have major depression. He saw a documentary on it on Discovery. It hit close to home." She said sadly. "He's not trying to fuck up the relationship. He doesn't not love you."

"Why is he talking to you?" Kristy asked as she recoiled from the information.

"Who else would you talk to if it was you? You'd talk to his friends. He's trying to make things right, Kristy. Call David off."

"To answer your question. No, I haven't seen him since the time I spent the night at that hotel." She sighed. "We talk over messenger. There is..., sexting." She said blushing. "He asked me to go dancing with him sometime. I think I will. I never get to go dancing."

"I still can't believe Steve is talking to you about this. And don't you go talking about our sex life to him, either." She said after a long moment of silence.

"She feels unwanted." Steve and Sylvia sat at her dining room table. Jaden was with his mom and Diana. Sylvia had dropped her girls off with them. "She feels like maybe you find her unattractive. She's blaming herself."

"I have to do something. Seeing her dancing with another man last night, really hurt me. She said it was the first time, and I trust her. Sylvia, she could have an affair, and it would be all my fault." He whispered as tears filled his eyes. "We've been together six years. She's my world. She's all I have left." He had lost his parents to old age just last year. That's around the time sex started being scarce.

"Well, I might be able to help." She said hopefully. "This is just an idea, now. What if..., it's your sex life?" she asked.

"No! It is not our sex life." He said as he blushed. "She never wants any."

"Well, maybe you have misread her signals. Look out for them next time." Sylvia took his cup and put it in the sink. "Give her a night she'll remember. Hell, I'll take Jaden. He really likes my girl. It's so cute. They did a ritual to make themselves siblings. Now they're brother and sister."

"I can't have sex." Steven said ignoring the comment. "I think it's my depression. Food tastes so bad. I don't enjoy anything. I feel like I really am losing control of my life."