The Perfect Little Side Dish

Story Info
What happens when there's very little consequences?
12.3k words
3.16
33.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Little Side Dish

They had met in the most unexpected place. Over Facebook, on the city council page. Someone posted something, they both liked it, and the conversation went from there. David felt such an attraction to her, and wondered if she felt the same about him. Of course, they'd only known each other three days. They had talked over Facebook messenger for two hours every night since their meeting. He had to go out and see her.

He wondered how he hadn't met her yet. She frequented a lot of places he did. They shop at the same stores, He works for an insurance company, and her agent is one of his friends there. As they talked, they found out more about each other, and David again wondered how he hadn't met her yet. Today was the day. During his lunch hour, he would go see her. He knew what she looked like by now, of course.

"I would love to see you." Kristy said over the phone as he sat in his office.

"I'll meet you in forty minutes at Denny's?" he asked excited. His wife never checked up on him during the day. She was too busy taking care of the girls, and working.

"I'm looking forward to it, Kristy." He said a moment later as they hashed out the rest of the plan.

She was getting ready to go before she knew it. She was so excited. Her husband worked a lot and never kept track of her whereabouts. She knew she would not get caught. She had left her son with Sylvia. The kids seemed to get along. Her girl and Kristy's boy.

She had felt an instant sexual heat between them she couldn't ignore. They flirted casually on Facebook, and she wondered how much he really liked her. He made her feel wanted. Desired. Attractive. She hadn't felt all these things in a year or more. She'd been married six years now. She wondered if it was a marriage of convenience for him.

She thought about this all the way to Denny's. She was cheating on her husband. If he'd done this to her and she caught him, she'd leave at once. She would be so humiliated. This was wrong. So why do it?

She made herself a deal. If she met David, and they didn't have chemistry, she'd leave. She'd leave and tell him never to contact her again. Or at least, they'd still be friends. He knew she was married. She hadn't asked him yet, and felt awkward about it. It wasn't her business. If he was, maybe she should leave. She didn't want to be the other woman that wrecked a home.

Before she knew it, she was there. She had received a picture of his car, and a picture of what he'd be wearing. She had sent him the same. She found his car, and parked next to him. Her driver's seat door was so close to his passenger side. It was now or never.

She got out of her car and locked up. She walked over to the entrance, and opened the doors. There was a foyer before the main restaurant. Two men stood on their cell phones. She recognized one of them immediately.

"Hey, gorgeous." He said as he spotted her. She felt herself blush and smiled.

Instead of shaking hands, they hugged. His hands slid slowly, seductively around her waist. They shared a passionate kiss, as if they'd known each other for ages. She gasped. She giggled, and they walked inside. They got a booth and settled down.

He was already getting aroused after that hug. She looked so good. She herself had chills after that kiss.

"Kristy," he said as she took a sip of her lemonade. He had noticed her excitement. Or at least, he hoped. "Were we going to have sex today? If so, I have to warn you. I'm also married."

"I kind of hoped you'd say yes to..., well, that tonight." She said smiling and looking away.

"We should talk about this before we go in too deep." He said as he gazed at her voluptuous body. "Kristy, I've never been able to stay in a good relationship. My wife and I have been together for four years, and she knows I have extramarital affairs. I'm not planning to leave her until she is. We have kids together. I feel obligated to stay for them."

"My son is five years of age." She said sadly. "This is my first affair." She almost got drowned out by the music and customers in the background. "I'm having second thoughts about it."

"Well, it's all up to you." He said as he took the last bite of his dish.

"I'll go pay," he said seeing the look on her face. They both had second thoughts. But he knew he'd get her in bed sooner or later. He always did with all of them. He felt himself getting slightly hard. "You think about what you want to do."

After the meal, they ended up going their separate ways. She hoped that didn't mean she wouldn't get to see him again. She was conflicted, and needed some time to think. He was an expert already. This was her first time with another man.

It had been a while since they both had sex. So both of them made it back to their respective places, slightly disappointed. David was able to call up one of his friends, and they got a hotel. Kristy sat alone in her dining room, thinking about the situation.

She really wanted to talk to one of her friends about it. But a lot of her friends thought this was sleezy. She could remember countless times they all sat around talking about colleagues they knew having affairs. How much trouble that caused for their marriages. Did she really want that trouble upon her marriage?

"But you can't get mad, Sylvia." She had been unable to stop thinking about this. She had caved and called one of her closest friends.

"Tell me, already." Sylvia said as she washed dishes. Kristy could hear the activity in the background.

"I met a guy over Facebook." She told Sylvia everything.

"You mean, you actually went and met him?" she asked. "Kris, why?"

"I don't have an answer for that." Kristy said sadly. She told Sylvia of all her complaints with the marriage. She explained that David's wife was aware of all the affairs.

"All? You're getting involved with a..., a player. A mattress hopper. Kristy, he could have some disease from being with all those women. Even if he doesn't, you're wrecking a home." Her voice lowered as she said the next words. "Do you not remember what we call women like you?"

"Shut up, Sylvia." Kristy said as a pang of guilt came over her. "Besides, we didn't do anything."

"Well, then." Sylvia said sarcastically. "If you didn't do anything, that's good."

"I knew I shouldn't have told you. You're not even seeing my side of this."

"Kris, you do not have a side!" Sylvia said actually getting mad. "Your side is that you're afraid to talk to Steven and tell him the truth. He's a good guy! Go to him with these problems you've been having. He's just a really hard workaholic. I'm sure he'd work out all these things if he knew they were a problem in the first place."

"I feel so useless here. Jay is so happy, and Steven is so happy. Maybe I'm over reacting."

"No, honey. You want more time with your husband. You deserve that. You deserve intimacy, and a feeling of security in the marriage. Talk to him."

"He doesn't want to sit and talk about these things with me. He feels like, at least he's told me, I'm being too picky."

She had the same conversation the next day over coffee with one of her other friends. To her surprise, this conversation went very differently.

"Well, if his wife knows, then by all means, go for it. You'll have to hide it from Steve. Maybe just one time."

"Diana, why are you agreeing with me?" she asked confused.

"She has experience in that area." Said a male voice as they sat at a table.

"Back off, Wally." She grumbled as he passed by. "Quit listening to us."

"He's right." Kristy said as he walked away. "You do have experience in this area."

"Uh, no! I do not! I never fool around with married men. What kind of slut do you think I am?" she asked indignantly.

"Uh, Diana?" Kristy asked looking away from her.

"Well, if you've got the shoes, and they fit, wear 'em."

"So you'd go for it if you were me, but still think of me as a slut if I go for it?" Kristy asked bitterly as she finished her coffee.

"I would never go for it, even if his wife knows." Dianna said as she handed her a napkin. "Kris, I don't really know what I would do if I was in your shoes. I'm only telling you to go for it if it's what you feel in your heart of hearts you should do."

"And be a tramp, right?"

"Kristy, I am not going to sit here and say it's okay for you to go around doing this and not be seen as slutty by others. I don't have the right to judge you for it myself though. I know you. If you really want to go through with this, you will, no matter what we say."

"Maybe just once." She whispered as she lay alone in bed. It had been a while since her conversations with her friends. David and she kept up conversations as well. They still had a flirtatious component to their relationship. This made her aroused every time.

She heard Steven getting out of the shower. She made herself a deal. She was going to try and seduce him. If things didn't work out, she would go for it with David.

Sylvia and her husband jerked awake at around midnight. Her phone was vibrating on the nightstand. She missed the call by the time she found it. It had been from Kristy. The call came again thirty seconds later.

"Hello?" Sylvia yawned.

"If Steven calls, I'm staying at your place." She sounded so quiet. "I'm staying at your place, and leaving my cell phone at home. I'm turning it off."

"Have you lost your mind?" Sylvia gasped careful not to wake her dog at the end of their bed. "I'm not covering for you."

"Well, then some friend you are." The phone went dead.

"What was that?" her husband asked as they settled back into bed.

It was midnight when David received the text. It was from Kristy. It was accompanied by a very sexy picture of herself in a nice see-through nightie.

'David. I'd like some time alone with you.' She wrote.

It took her long enough. He felt his temperature rise as he got out of bed, and put on his clothes. "I know how to pick 'em." He said rubbing his hands together. His wife made a noise, and he softly told her where he was going. He was sure she didn't hear him.

So it was that they both got ready to meet. They dressed, she made herself up, and he grabbed a handful of condoms from his secret drawer. At almost the exact same time, David and Kristy got into their cars and drove off. Kristy headed to her friend Diana's house to drop off her car. David headed to Diana's house to meet Kristy.

"Next time, don't make it so complicated. Just text me, and I'll pick you up down the street from your place." He said as they drove off. "I was wondering what happened to you. You were so quiet yesterday over messenger."

"I needed some time to think. My friends are no help either."

"Well, Kristy, my wife knows. So I'm not hurting anyone. What's your reason for second thoughts? He doesn't care for you."

"David, I look down on women like me." Kristy said as he slid his hand onto her thigh. "Yet...." She sighed. His hand felt so good there. She could feel her panties getting wet as they drove off.

"Does your wife know you're out here tonight?" she asked hoping she didn't seem too nosy.

"I don't know. She was sleeping when I left. None of the noise I made woke her. Sometimes it does, but other times she's a really heavy sleeper. I made a point to tell her I was leaving for a bit. Does your husband know you're out here?"

"No. He thinks I'm at my friend Diana's house. That's where you got me from."

"All right, baby." He said as he pulled into a parking space. She hoped they didn't run into anyone she knew. He was so hot, he couldn't wait.

They got out of the car, locked up, and walked into the building. The lady at the front desk was doing a crossword puzzle.

"You here for a night?" she asked as she got in front of her computer.

"Yes. Just one night." David said as she handed him the key.

"No smoking, please." She said as they both left to the assigned room.

"I've never done this before." She said as they kept walking. They boarded an elevator. "It's actually kind of fun. My stomach is all tight, my pulse is high. Knowing I might get caught makes me a little wet." She made sure no one was on the elevator with them. "Is this how you feel every time you do it? Or has it worn off?"

"No." he said as they got off the elevator. "I still get a rush, I still get hard." He said smiling. He opened the door and they both walked in. "My wife knows, but I still wonder if she'll ever see me." He felt himself get harder as he said it. "The possibility of being caught makes me hard. It's happened twice already, the first lady I was with left right away. We had just gotten started on foreplay."

To her surprise, they freshened up in the bathroom together. She had never had this experience, and found it intimate. He knew, by the list of her complaints about her husband, she was seeking intimacy. He genuinely wanted to make her feel appreciated, but hoped she wouldn't get too attached. He was just looking for a sex partner.

"You brought condoms?" she asked with a grin as she spotted one on the vanity. "David, I don't use condoms. They feel constricting. I'm on the pill. I'm also sexually healthy."

"Oh baby. I love that." He said as they both walked naked back to the bed. The small package lay forgotten on the vanity. David could not wait to feel her around him. She was the first person to react that way. Most women welcomed the condom.

They met on the bed, and started kissing. She felt so giddy. Her lips pressing into another man's, her mouth opening letting another man's tongue inside. She moaned as she felt another rush of moisture between her legs. David groaned as well. He felt so hard as his lips pressed against hers. Her tongue invaded his mouth, and he shivered. He had such a gorgeous woman underneath him. He'd rolled her on her back, and lay slightly on top of her. He kissed her, and gave her a few hickeys. She protested at first, but he knew they could use concealer. Besides, she felt very good between her legs when he suckled and bit her neck.

"Let's do a sixty-nine." He said as they pulled away from each other.

"I've never done that. My husband's not too much into oral sex." She said as they situated themselves. "I've wanted to try it for a while now. I heard it increases intimacy."

Yes. Precisely. He wanted to get her good and ready. He wanted to treat her so good, she'd come back for more.

His mouth slid over her vagina as her lips slid around his penis. They both let out soft moans as they started making love. He loved how she tensed and jerked against him as he licked and suckled on her pussy. He felt waves of electric heat rushing through him as she sucked his cock. Both of them could feel the other pulsing. David licked her clit and chewed on it a little as she did the same to the head of his penis.

"Oh yes!" Kristy moaned as David brought her to her first orgasm. "Give it to me! Eat my vagina, baby!" She felt so naughty. There was a man's mouth on her most private place. It wasn't her husband. "Fuck!" she cried out surprising herself. "Eat my pussy!" she whimpered as he rubbed his tongue over her clit again. "Oh, David." She moaned. "Give it to me! Fuck! It feels so good!" she moaned. "Suck my pussy!" She gasped as she heard herself say that. "I've never talked dirty before." She said as she finished coming.

"I could tell. You hesitated the whole time." He said smiling as they lay there.

"Let me finish you off." She said happily.

"No." he said as he rolled her on her back. "I want to put it inside you."

Kristy's arousal climbed. "Oh yes! Put it inside me, baby!" she moaned.

"Put me out of my misery and open up those long legs." He gently spread her legs, and she wrapped them around his hips. The feeling of her legs around him was amazing. He placed his hard member at her entrance, and gently pushed in. They both moaned.

Kristy felt herself get wetter as she wrapped around his penis. Another man was entering her. The realization came crashing into her as he rocked her on the bed. She felt herself getting wetter.

David moaned as her vagina wrapped around his sensitive penis. He slid in and out, feeling his precum fill her up. He moaned and bent down to kiss her. He loved putting his lips on hers, gently kissing them until she got comfortable enough to let his tongue invade her. He moaned as they lay there, making love.

"You're so hot!" he moaned as his dick throbbed.

Kristy gently slid her tongue into his mouth this time. Their lips smacked, she gently let him bite the tip of her tongue. He sped up the thrusting. The bed squeaked slightly.

"Give it to me, baby." She said as she dug her fingers into his shoulders. "Yes! Yes! I'm so wet!" she whimpered. "Give me that dick! Give me that dick, baby!" she cried out as she felt herself getting so unbelievably wet.

"Yeah! Dig those fingers into me, sexy." He coaxed as he fucked her. "Show me I'm giving you a good time."

"Yes! Don't stop! Yes!"

He was absolutely giving her a good time. She couldn't remember when she felt this good. She hadn't been with many men in her life. She could count them on one hand. David was proving to be an excellent lover.

"Yeah." He moaned as he thrust. "Pussy feels so good. So wet. No condom to get in the way. God, Kristy. No other woman lets me do this. Fuck!" he cried out as he fucked her. "My wife isn't as good as you!" he cried out as he came.

"Cum for me, baby." She coaxed as he thrust and cried out. "Yes. Cum for me."

After they got done, they kissed for a little while longer. They moaned as they touched each other all over. He nibbled her ears, her neck. She moaned making such wonderful noises. He loved that it was him making her feel this way, not her husband. She loved that she was actually wanted. His lips felt so delicious on her skin. Against her own lips.

"Wanna go for a little ride?" he asked as he lay on his back.

"I thought we were done. I came, you came. What else is left?" Kristy asked as she lay there catching her breath.

"Sex for you isn't enjoyable, is it, Kris?" he asked as he turned to face her. His hand ended up on her vagina again, and he gently started fingering her, and playing with her clit.

"I'm still trying not to be shy around you. When Steven and I have sex, he takes me missionary, he cums, fingers me a little, then goes inside me again and cums. He never wants to do any positions other than him on top of me. I know there's other sex positions. I'm not that oblivious." She added before he could make fun of her. "He never talks during sex. I never did either. I guess I never felt the need. I wouldn't know what to say. We tried talking dirty once, but he said it made him feel very uncomfortable, and we never did it again. How about you?" she asked. "I promise I won't get jealous. What's sex like for you?"

"It's good. She and I have sex almost three times a week." He said smiling. "She knows about my affairs. I keep her happy and she won't complain."

"So, why are you doing this?" she asked as she got on top of him and slid down onto his penis. She moaned as it stimulated parts of her she'd never had stimulated before.

"I don't know. I love sex. I love the thrill. She came home a second time, and I was having sex with a lady friend of mine. She peaked in on us, and saw us. She apologized. Mary wondered if she should go. I finished. My wife washed dishes, and I had the best sex of my life."

"Oh David." She sighed as she rode him. "This feels so good." His penis hit nerves in her she didn't know could feel. Was that her cervix? Did the cervix even have nerve endings? She moaned as she rode him and goosebumps began to appear.

"Sometimes, when the girls go to their grandma's house, I'll leave Janice a note where I'll be. She's never needed to call."

"Does she know about this time?" Kristy asked as she felt herself get wet again.