The Perfect Little Side Dish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both got into position after and he took her doggy style. She loved the way their thighs touched. The way his hips crashed into her as he took her. She loved the way their skin made a specific noise with each thrust. She didn't get very much pleasure out of this one, she noticed. David was having a great time though, so she didn't care. She hoped she'd get to cum once more.

"Uh! Yeah!" he cried out as he got closer. "I'manuh cum again!" he cried out as he came. "Oh yeah! Yeeeaaah!! Aaaahh shit!" he let out one last grunt and came. "Shit! I'm coming! Fuck!"

They both laid down on the bed, catching their breath. She rolled into his arms a moment later, and she started kissing him. He took her hand and wrapped it around his penis. It was semi hard.

"And we already did a lot today." He explained happily. "You make me this hard."

She felt so happy as he went back to kissing her. Their tongues danced together, having such a wonderful time. The kisses were slow this time. Her body tensed as he started touching her again. She thought by now, she'd be sated. That was not the case. She just felt so good with David, and she wanted to have that feeling always. Sex was not a chore for him. It was something he wanted to do, and she was part of that.

He rolled her onto her back and got between her legs once more. He helped her slide her feet over his shoulders. He spread her lips wide and sank his tongue in. She grabbed handfuls of his hair as she groaned and enjoyed herself. He was such a pro at stroking her clit just like she liked. Such a tender lover. Such a long tongue diving in and coming back out. She could not remember ever having such a great time. Her moans and declarations that she loved this were music to David's ears. He wanted so much to make her feel good as often as he could.

"Oh yeah!" she cried out as he licked her. "I love when you go down on me, David!" she exclaimed. "Oh yeah! Lick my pussy, baby! Yeah!"

She suddenly ground against him harder, and pulled on his hair just as hard. She cried out and he felt her wet vagina contracting around his fingers, and her swollen clit against his tongue signaling she was climaxing again. "I'm cuming!"

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he pulled away. They both looked at the clock. It was three in the afternoon. There was no sound, so they assumed Janice had left. She sighed.

"My pussy's sort of getting tired. Yet my brain wants more sex." She said conflicted.

They decided to call it a day. They both agreed it had been a great time. They jumped into the shower. They took their time and washed each other up. After they finished, they got dressed, and decided to go their separate ways.

Kristy had no idea where to go or what to do. She texted Sylvia. Her son was at her house still, and so far, she had not heard from Steven. Sylvia did not know what had happened this morning. She texted Diana. D hadn't heard anything from Steven either. Kristy was too afraid to go alone. She asked Diana if she would go with her. When her plans were made up, she and David said goodbye. They shared one last kiss before she left.

"You all right?" Diana asked as Kristy climbed into her car.

"No. Now that it's all over, and I'm not so horny, I'm feeling so bad. I really fucked up, Di."

"Well, for some reason, it was something you really needed."

"I forgot to mention. His wife caught us." Kristy said looking over at Diana for a reaction. She didn't have one, or a readable facial expression.

"He didn't even care. He was loud, I was loud, and the walls in his home are thin. She was there the whole time working either in the kitchen or the office. I can just hear Sylvia in the background. "You're not embarrassed?" I wasn't then, but I sure am now."

They got to the house, and the drive way was empty. Kristy got a knot in her stomach as they both got out of the car. They walked up to the door, and let themselves in.

Nothing was out of the ordinary. One of Steve's jackets still hung on the back of the chair he'd been at last. They both walked into the kitchen. That's where they found them. Just like he said.

"Oh, my god." Kristy gasped as she realized this was no longer a game. She'd known that all along, but she didn't think Steven would go out this soon and have those papers ready to go.

"What did you really expect?" Diana asked sadly. "He did tell you he would do this."

"Oh, Diana. I feel, so bad. Please. You've got to help me fix this."

Sadly, there was no fixing it. Steven moved out the week after. He did not want to try any therapy, couple's or individual. David let Kristy know his wife had also served him with divorce papers. They hadn't started out lovers, so they did not become a couple. They did try and have sex again after the spouses had moved out of their respective homes. They both came to a realization the sex wasn't so hot anymore. David and Kristy had nothing in common either, and so there was no compatibility. It was fun while it lasted, though. David's life hadn't changed much. Kristy's sure had. She knew she would regret her affair as long as she lived. It was all worth it, though. She had the time of her life.