The Perfect Little Side Dish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna go to therapy?" Sylvia asked as he wiped his face.

"I have no other choice. I got my wake up call." He said as he hung his head. He felt terrible. "If she's dancing with other men, she could be having emotional affairs." He paused. "Or worse."

The image of her dancing with that other guy filled his head. He was quite a looker. He had asked Diana yesterday how she felt. He found the other man attractive, she did too. If she found him attractive, and Steve did as well, Kristy sure did. He had told Sylvia the moment he got home. Kristy had not seen him watching her.

"So call off work tomorrow, or sometime soon." Sylvia advised. "Like I said. Give me the boy, and take her somewhere. Just the two of you."

The phone buzzed as the clock struck seven. They had been fast asleep when the vibration woke them up. Kristy picked up her phone and saw two texts. They were from David.

'Janice dropped the girls off with one of her friends. They're going to a summer camp. Janice is working today 'til five. Wanna come over for a little alone time?'

'Wait. Let me see if Diana can cover for me.'

She sent a quick text to Diana. She waited for a response.

"What's up?" Steven asked as he opened his eyes.

"Diana's feeling very sick. I might have to go take care of her." Kristy sighed. Just as she said that, Diana texted back.

'Will be home all day. Sup?'

'David wants to meet. Jaden is with Sylvia, and David has the house all to himself.'

'I'll cover you.' The text had come quite quickly.

'I'll be there in fifteen minutes.' She sent the text to David as quick as she could. He sent back a nude picture.

"Honey, I'm off to D's." she said as she touched his shoulder. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I've got my phone with me."

"How long will you be?" he asked.

"I don't know. I could be gone all day."

He jerked awake suddenly. "Wait, all day? I called off sick. I was hoping maybe we could spend the day together. I sent Jaden off last night for that reason."

Her throat closed up a bit. She had no excuse not to stay. She could not find a reason to back out. He had planned a day for them together. If she left, she would feel guilty the whole time. "Steven," she gasped. "I didn't know you'd done that, sweetie. I wish you'd told me."

Steven saw a look in Kristy's eyes he'd never seen before. He didn't know quite what it meant, but he suspected. It was one of those deer-in-the-headlights looks.

"Kristy?" he asked softly. "Is there..., another man?"

Should she lie? Diana would cover for her. She felt trapped. She couldn't swallow. Her mouth was so dry.

"Yes." She finally said softly.

"Oh." He said softly. "Well. I'm glad you were honest with me. Is it the guy you were dancing with a week or so ago?" he asked sadly.

"Yes." She said. It seemed that's all she knew how to say right now.

Steven was trembling under the covers. His hands were clammy and he felt so unwelcomed in the room with his wife. He felt so humiliated. He had no idea if he should ask any more questions. A whole bunch of them were popping up, as they both hung in silence.

She got up, and got dressed. He noticed she wore a very sexy outfit. It left little to the imagination. She also wore her sexy high heels. He didn't say anything. If he did, it might sound funny from the lump in his throat.

"So, you're still going?" he asked a moment later as she grabbed her purse and made her way to the bedroom door.

"Steven, I don't know. Maybe. I thought about it. Maybe I'll just go for a walk. I don't know. I'm so confused."

"Well, let me make your confusion easier." He said sitting up in bed. "When you come back, divorce papers will be ready to go."

She gasped and dropped her purse. "Steven, wait!" Everything had unraveled so fast now. She had no idea what to do.

"I deserve better than this." He said sadly. "So do you. If there is something in our marriage that is making you do this, and you failed to tell me, then..., I or the relationship must not be worth it to you. I'm not really in the mood to figure this out. Had you come to me that night, at the dance, I would have talked with you. Now? Now I just don't care. I'm packing my things and leaving."

"Oh Steven." She gasped. "Oh, Steven." She didn't know what to say. She was so pinned between a rock and a hard place, the rock was molding to her body and cementing her there, forever.

"Get out, Kristy. I'd like to be alone now." He said with such ice in his voice.

"Steven, we have to talk this out." She said trembling.

"No, Kristy. It's too late for that. You are an adult. If you have a problem with something, you speak up. This was supposed to be a forever commitment." He sounded so sad. "I married an adult." He repeated. "These are childish games. I'm not willing to be a part of."

She left without another word. As she did, she could hear what sounded like him screaming into a pillow. She felt so awful. She wondered if the day had been ruined.

"Oh, Kristy." Diana gasped as she sat across from her. She had given Kristy a coffee and a biscuit to munch on. "He doesn't even want to talk about it?"

"No. The sad thing is, I don't really care as much as I thought. I feel bad, sure. I just don't care enough to try and make him stay. I think the marriage had sunk for a long time now. If he's not willing to go to therapy, then the marriage must not matter to him." She echoed his earlier statement. It felt paper thin. This was all her fault.

"What about David?" Diana asked sadly.

"I told him I'd had some last minute things to take care of. He said he had some errands to run. He was to do his errands, and then text me and find out what I was up to. Then we could figure out if we should meet. Is it bad I still want to go see him? My marriage is over anyway. I should just go have fun. What do you think?"

"It doesn't matter what I think." Diana said as she took a sip of her drink. "It only matters what you think."

"But I don't have an opinion." Kristy sighed.

"But you do."

"I don't have one."

"I think you do."

"Diana! Help me here! Stop trying to play some kind of mind game."

"I'm not!" Diana said smartly. "I'm just saying, you know what you want. You also know it's not right, that's why you're sitting here asking for my permission."

"I am trying to figure out the next steps. Help me, or I'm leaving."

"I can't help you."

"Fine. I'm out of here. I'll tell David I'll see him. There. I said it. And, I'm not going to feel guilty at all."

She finished her drink. Diana was very quiet. She glared at her, and grabbed her phone. She sent David a text.

'I'm ready if you are.'

'Meet me at my house in fifteen.' He texted his address.

She got up, and went to the front door. "I'll call you later?" she asked.

"Sure." Diana said as she watched her go. "Be safe."

Kristy told David what happened. He was sort of surprised. He didn't know what to say to make her feel better. The date was on the rocks, and he needed to rescue it. Otherwise, there would be no sex.

"I'm sure he'll come around." He said as they sat on his couch. "I'm sure he'll get the divorce papers ready, and before you both sign, he'll give it one last college try."

"You think so?" she asked as she lay against him. He was feeling on one of her breasts, making her incredibly wet. "We have a kid together." She sighed as she lay there, feeling guilty, and horny.

"Let's just relax and have some fun. If you don't want to after a bit, and can't get him off your mind, we'll stop and you can go try and fix this." He gave her a lingering kiss. She felt her mind turning to fuzz and the guilt melted away. She was so comfortable in David's arms.

She was on his lap in no time. He was kneading her breasts, playing with her long hair, and kissing her passionately.

"We should hit the sheets." She moaned. "I'm so hot. So wet."

"Yeah. This is fun too, though." He said as she felt him poke her hip. She adjusted so his hard penis was positioned in a better place. She could feel it pressing against her pelvis.

There was a noise at the door, and the nob jiggled. Kristy gasped. Half of her shirt was pulled up so David could get to her boobs. She tried to fix it.

"It's just Janice. She doesn't care." David said as she unlocked the door. "Just relax. If you relax, she will too. No one will feel awkward."

Of course, there was no way he could be sure. But he didn't want to move from this spot. She was letting him touch and caress her boobs, kiss her delicious mouth. He wasn't done with foreplay. Or, whatever this was. The fact that Janice was home early made him so much hornier. Soon, he'd be in the bedroom having hot sex with Kristy, while Janice was working around the house or in their office. This would be the third time David would be caught. This time, it would be the whole fling, not just a glimpse.

Janice pushed open the door, coming in quick and walked around the sofa. She smiled without being surprised at David and Kristy. She let them both know she was home. Her boss had called the whole meeting they all had today off. It was a Furlough. She was going to clean the house a bit, and do some office work. David could not wait to get Kristy into bed.

"Nice meeting you. David, if the girls need anything, I'm going to need you to drive it over to the camp site. I'll be busy after three with my friend Stacey. I'm helping clean out her garage."

"I'll keep an eye on the phone." David said as he ground his hips up to meet Kristy's. "Thanks for letting me know."

"How long have you both been here?" she asked.

"Ten or so minutes." David said as he continued to feel on Kristy's breast.

Janice got to washing the dishes soon after. David and Kristy kept kissing and touching on the couch. Sometimes, Kristy could feel more wetness build between her legs. His wife was in the kitchen, and he was kissing her right in front of her. Should Kristy feel bad about this? Was she still wrecking a home if the wife knew about the affair?

"Hey, you gonna use the bedroom?" he asked.

"No. I'll mostly be in the kitchen or in the office." She said from her dishes.

"We're going to bed." David said as he pulled Kristy up and led her to the hall. There was one bathroom, and three rooms. One was for the girls, the other was the office, and the third was the bed David and Janice shared. Kristy felt even wetter knowing she was just about to have sex in his bed. This was even more intimate than before, she thought. David had it all planned out this way. Accept getting caught. That was a bonus.

"I just thought of something." Kristy said as they entered the room and closed the door. "We're going to need a bit more background noise. The dishes aren't loud enough."

"Don't worry. We'll be fine. She knows I get loud during sex." Kristy noticed he got louder the hornier he was.

They freshened up in the bathroom next door. This time, one at a time. Kristy felt so strange in this home. She wondered what she was doing here. She wondered if David was right. Would Steven want to talk about it, or work it out? If he did, or she really did want to work it out, why was she here?

She realized as she lay in bed, just how thin the walls were. David and his wife had a whole conversation in the office next door, and besides muffling, Kristy heard the whole thing. Her guilt and her nerves prevented her from hearing what they were talking about though.

He came in and closed the door. She could see his nakedness as he climbed onto the bed. She and he got into a sixty-nine without waiting for direction.

She took David's penis into her mouth as David slid his mouth over her wet vagina. He gathered up all the juices, and nibbled on her lips. He went to her clit once in a while and licked and bit at it. He stuck his tongue as far as it would go into her pussy. She made such amazing noises. He used his fingers as well. Sometimes sticking one in while he licked her labia or clit. Sometimes sticking two in and fucking her that way. She let out moans of pleasure every time he did something she liked. He loved doing things to make her whimper in such sexy ways. She was having the time of her life before they knew it. All guilt had melted away.

She was also trying to give him as much pleasure as he gave her. She sucked his penis, up and down. She bit at the head, just like he liked. She swirled her tongue all around. She sucked him so good, he nearly came in her mouth. He was so hard, and leaking so much now. His moans were so lusty and she could hear he was having his own very good time.

"I'm so close, David. Suck my pussy!" she moaned as she pulled off his dick. "Yeah. Stick another finger in, please." She moaned and shivered against him. "Yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned as her eyes rolled back. "Oh David. Right there! Lick me there!" she moaned. There was rustling in the office as they made love. "Just how I like it!"

David stuck his tongue inside her once more. Gathered up the collecting moisture. He could feel how close she was. He gave her clit a few more strokes with his tongue. She cried out and went over the edge. Her legs flailing and her body shaking so wildly. In the next room, Janice had pulled up a chair, and sat at her computer doing work. Sometimes, the typing could be heard. Other than that, there was only David and Kristy.

"I love when you go down on me." Kristy sighed happily.

David rolled her onto her back, and stuck his penis inside her. She moaned aching with desire as she and he began to kiss. His dick slid in and out as their lips met and the fire started. She felt so hot and excited underneath David. Her husband took her like this..., but never LIKE THIS. David was kissing and biting her neck, he was thrusting so methodically. Making her feel such good things and making her make such wonderful noises. Although, the last statement was more David's thought. She hated that she was making so much noise.

"Oh, but Kristy, you're having a great time and that's all that matters. I really love making you feel good." He said as she wrapped her legs around his hips. He got even harder at this. "Beds are supposed to squeak, and there is supposed to be noise during sex."

Janice sat typing at her computer. Every once in a while, a sound from next door would interrupt her focus. She could hear David and his current sex partner very clearly. As they all knew, the walls were very thin. She felt different this time. Walking in and seeing him with another woman, right in their living room. She knew he'd done it many times before. Sometimes, there would be lipstick stains on the couches, or on his shirts. This time was different. It seemed like he didn't even care. His sex drive was that high, he couldn't be bothered to take his mistress to a hotel after Janice got home. She wondered for the billionth time in the relationship, if she really deserved this. She had a couple men come after her in the last year. One of her best male friends, even. They have a lot to offer. They also knew David, and what he did. The girls didn't understand, but knew that their dad was not around very much. When he was, the girls were smart enough to know mom and dad were not happy. Sad how they were that smart at such young ages.

Janice heard the bed speeding up, and the squeaks getting louder. She could hear both of them panting between kisses.

"Yeah! Yeah! Me likey! I'manuh cum! Ugh, ugh, ugh!" She heard him sigh, and they kissed. "That was so hot." He said as he kissed her again. He gave a short laugh. "Sorry about that bit at the end there. I just really love your pussy, and it just slid out. I know it was dorky."

"I loved it, David. You're such a great expressive lover." She was so happy.

Kristy and David knew they had a long time ahead. They'd planned the whole day out, hoping his wife wouldn't come home. David didn't care she was home, and whether it was right or not, Kristy was so horny and wanted more sex. She let him know as much, and he complied.

"Okay. Okay. We'll just stay in, then." He said as he started sucking on her boobs while he loomed over her. He got off her, and laid on his back. "You up for a little rodeo ride. I know you like that." He said smiling as she got on top of him.

"Mmm. Yes please." David watched as she threw her head back slightly and closed her eyes.

"Oh David." She moaned as he fucked her. Or, she thrust into him. "David. Fuck me. My pussy's so wet." She moaned. "I guess, me likey too." She said with a laugh. That made him smile.

She was riding him faster and faster. Knowing his wife was in the next room pushed her over the edge. She could feel her juices dripping off her pubic hair, and David's thighs. She loved the feeling of her clit grinding against his pubic bone and the base of his penis.

"Wow. You haven't ever cum like that." He said as he kissed her.

"I have to admit." Kristy said as she leaned close to him and whispered. "Having sex while your wife's in the next room really turns me on. You get very hard, did you know that?"

David and Kristy got into another sixty-nine. She couldn't believe he was still hard. He hadn't really needed much time to catch his breath. He watched Kristy open her mouth and stuffed his penis in. She took him in, quite deep too. He moaned as she started sucking. Her lips made the perfect suction, and he was rock hard again in no time. He licked her lips and French kissed her pussy. Swirling his tongue all around the inside of her vaginal walls. Kristy cried out. No one had ever done that to her. This time, they both sucked on each other, and brought themselves to a very good climax. He shot all his cum down her throat, as she shot all her juices all over his face.

"You've got me so crazy." He said as he rolled her on to her back again. "So hot." He said as he entered her. "Mmmm, baby." He said as they kissed. "Give me that pussy." He sighed as she wrapped her legs around him. "Yeah." He moaned thrusting in and out.

"Give it to me!" she moaned. "Give me that dick! Oh yeah, baby!"

"Oh yeah. Fucking my mistress!" he cried out as he got harder. "Oh yeah! So horny, texting me in the morning." He said as he went faster. "You couldn't wait to have me inside you." He gasped as he stopped to catch his breath.

"I needed some good lovin'." She said as she kissed him and pulled him in deeper. "Now fuck me, David. Fuck me and give me that good dicking I need!" she said as she broke down into whimpers. "Oh, god yes! Yes!" she moaned. "Fuck my tight pussy! I want you so bad my pussy aches!"

Their lips pressed together, and tongues danced. She felt so good as he flexed his penis inside her. She could feel his head expanding as he neared climax. She tried to wrap her legs as far around him as she could to maximize contact.

"Yeah! Shit, baby! Such a tight wet pussy!" he grunted as he started coming. "Oh yeah! Fucking my mistress!" he cried as he fucked her faster. Sweat dripped down from his face as she and he made love.

They stopped to catch their breath. They used some paper towels to clean up what mess they had made. Both of them Seemed to be producing a lot of liquid today. This had not happened the last time they met.

"Come on, sexy. Let's go for another ride." He said as he pulled her up and on top of him once more.

"Oh yes!" she said excited. "I'm so horny."

This time, she took her time. David encouraged her. She was slow, and fast, and slow again. She brought herself to the edge, and stopped. She sat there taking a break as David caressed and kneaded her tits just like she liked. Peppering them with kisses every so often. She sighed, and moaned, and squeezed him with her legs. She felt so good on top of him. Her hips were meshing with his, and she loved the skin on skin contact. She started up again, and David started spanking her ass. She got even wetter, and was pushed over the edge. She wondered if David was louder on purpose, just because his wife was there. Is it terrible that Kristy was okay with that?