All Comments on 'The Perfect Love'

by draco_and_vixen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Perfect Love...amazingly

written and so full of excellent detail along with great sex details...who could ask for more great writing,romance and sex...totally awesome. Well, one could ask for more...more please. This story was wonderful and although i don't normally read this type of story line, i'm so glad i did and i would highly recommend it to others. Thanks for a entertaining peice of lovingly spirited work. i look forward to more. you've won my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT

This was the best story ever plaese add more like this plz plz plz god it had me hooked. I love to read the storys and this was GREAT!!!!!!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Congratulations on Your First Story

You are very brave to submit. Strongly recommend you use Spellcheck and other tools to correct the many misspelled, misused, and incorrect words. An editor would be hugely helpful as well. Even just a beta reader or a second pair of eyes could help catch some of the most glaring issues and inconsistencies. Commas don’t cost anything, use them to clarify meaning and set apart phrases and names. This was a good first draft, but certainly not a finished piece of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous