The Perfect Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just doesn't feel like that right now."

"Why? Did someone get upset?"

"No."

"You did."

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know why. I just feel like a piece of meat."

"Is that how you feel about me? About all of us? Like we're just meat?"

"No, no, it's not like that. I get something different from each of you... I'm just not sure..."

"You know we get something from you too, right?"

"Yeah, sex."

"If it was just sex, would we hold hands and walk in the park? Would you be here having drinks with Derek? Would you be doing whatever it is you do with Matt and Steven? Would any of us be doing those things with you if we just wanted sex?"

"I don't know, maybe."

Just as the confusion set in, the bartender interrupted, "a couple shots... that table over there on the patio."

I looked over to see Matt grinning ear to ear, waving like a goofball, with Derek smiling, and Steven looking serious as usual, all staring over at us.

"Does that look like people who don't care about you? Does it feel like people who aren't totally ok with their role, and yours, in this situation?"

"No."

"No, it doesn't. Relax. We're all friends here. We're all good with all of this. If you're not, ok, but nobody on this side of the fence has any bad intentions. We enjoy our time with you and you enjoy your time with us. That's it. It's that simple."

"I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right. Why don't you call it a night? Go home, relax, get your head space right. Let's do these shots and I'll handle it with the guys."

"You're sweet."

"I know, that's what you like about me."

"It is."

I snuck out as Shane made his way to the patio and a couple of days later I went out on that date with Matt. I texted him that morning, asking if he was still interested, and he enthusiastically replied as you'd expect. On the date, he showed me a sweeter side by addressing things. A genuine apology and a big hug. I felt the love of a good friend... good friends... as he explained how Shane handled them.

"No text, no expectations, just give her space."

And they did. Exactly what I needed to get my head square. I called it a night early without sex for the first time on any of my four scheduled weekly dates in over a month. While I was feeling better, I still felt like a little space would do me good. I texted Steven and told him our Sunday museum plans were off and he responded with a similarly sweet apology. Was I over-reacting?

"Maybe you just can't do casual?" Caroline questioned.

"I've done casual plenty."

"Yeah, but not like this."

"I don't know, it's just complicated."

"No it's not. It's simple. You're making it complicated."

"I'm not trying to."

"Pfft! Ha! But you are."

"Ugh..."

"What's the problem here? Is it cause it's four guys at once? Would you feel this way if you were just having this sort of friend with benefits thing with Derek? Or Matt? Steven? Shane?"

"I don't know."

"Unless you've had some 'come to Jesus' moment recently, you wouldn't. You just said you've done it plenty."

"I have."

"Exactly."

"You just want to hear all my stories."

"Fuck you, bitch. You know that's not true. I mean, it is, I want all the tea, but don't pretend like you don't know I love you, bestie."

"I know, I'm just being weird."

"Just chill. Just figure out what you want. Maybe it's one of them, maybe it's all of them, maybe it's none of them."

"That's exactly what Shane said."

"I like him."

"I do too. I like all of them."

"And they like you."

"Yeah."

"Fuck yeah. You get a flat tire on your way home tonight, who'd come change it for you?"

"Derek."

"Yeah and Shane and Matt and Steven... if they could figure it out."

I snickered, "Yeah, probably."

"Definitely. If you got a problem with the situation, ok. But they don't. And they're taking care of you. Everyone's happy."

"I guess."

"Everyone but you."

"No, I'm happy."

"Are you?"

"I am."

"You're sure?"

"I think so."

"Then think about it. Pick one, pick all, pick none. Nobody walks away with hard feelings, right?"

"No, not really."

Radio silence for another week as I pulled myself together and my head settle into a better place. I was over-reacting. This was a win-win-win-win-win situation, but my brain was in the way. I blame the Puritans.

I reached out to Shane first. A simple 'hey' text message turned into an hour-long conversation reinforcing everything I had started thinking. This was ok. Everyone was ok. It's different. It's wild. It's a little crazy. And it's ok.

I set up a date with him on Saturday, back to our normal schedule. Another few texts and my Wednesday Matt, Thursday Derek, and rounding things out with Steven on Sunday, the schedule was reestablished for the following week.

This went on for a couple more months, everyone remaining happy and fulfilled. It all fell right back into place as if nothing happened. Another several heart-to-heart's with Caroline, however, always ended in her fantasy of being with my four men at the same time and a seed was planted.

What if?

Each subsequent date after that last conversation with Caroline sent a tingle through my system. Each man I was with made me think of them touching me together. Each of their cocks filling me one after another. Each of them fulfilling my needs at the same time, instead of over the course of a week.

"What do you think?" I purred, running my fingers through his neatly trimmed chest hair.

"I think we already know what everyone thinks. Everyone but you."

"It's getting me wet just thinking about it, Shane."

"Then we all know what you think."

"I just don't want to plan it. Feels inorganic."

"I get that."

"Maybe we'll all run into each other again one day and it'll just happen."

"Sure, maybe."

"Fuck I'm soaked. Fuck me again Shane."

The routine continued, but under the radar, plans were in the works.

'I'm having a few people over Saturday, so we can't have our normal date. I'd like you to come by.'

'Shane, you're not introducing me as your girlfriend to all of your friends, are you?'

'No, I know we're just friends. Friends getting together. Just drinks and hanging out, it should be fun.'

'Ok, doesn't sound like a bad change of pace.'

Despite seeing him on and on for months, this was the first time I ever actually went to his place. Quite impressive. Huge sprawling lawn, perfectly manicured landscaping with tasteful accent lighting leading to a large entryway.

"This place is amazing."

"Yeah, I like it."

"Where's everyone at?"

"You're a little early."

"I thought you said 7?"

"I might have. No worries, let me show you around. Want a drink?"

Taking the tour, I was completely oblivious, but it was instantly understood when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, our first... well second... guest is here. Hey, look at me. If you have any weird feelings during this evening, just give me the eyes and I'll take care of it and you can exit under the radar, ok?"

"Uhh"

"It's good, I promise!"

He left me on the couch, nervously tracing the condensation from the side of my pint glass.

"Shane! My man!"

Matt's voice echoed through the museum Shane called home.

My stomach turned. I knew exactly what it was.

Shane led Steven and Matt into the living room, staring at me the whole time. After a quick hug, they piled behind the bar, pouring beers from the tap and each taking a shot, only acknowledging with me with the stray smile.

"Yo, we're going to hit the game room for a minute, I gotta fuck this nerd up again at ping pong." Matt announced, flashing me a wave and disappearing with Steven down the hall.

My eyes stabbed daggers into Shane.

"I know, I know. I was thinking about it and we're NEVER going to just happen to get together. So, I made sure we did. They'll be a minute and Derek gets lost every time he comes over, so if you want to bail, it's a good time."

"You've been planning this."

"We've all been planning this."

"Working against me?"

"Working for you. I saw how excited you got, so I started talking to Derek. Derek had Matt's number and we all hung out a few times. Last Sunday we cracked some beers and had a conversation. We all care about you... in our own ways."

"I'm nervous now."

"I'm sorry, go if you need to. We all agreed if there was any weirdness, it was off."

"I don't know why I'm nervous."

"Well, it's a big surprise."

"It is."

He smiled, "not a bad surprise, right?"

"I need another drink."

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"I am. You're sweet."

"Ok, but if it's weird..."

"No, no. It's good. I appreciate it in a strange way."

The nerves settled into pure excitement as I listened to the clacking of ping pong balls and shit talking from Matt down the hall, drawing heavily on my freshly poured sour. The doorbell rang as Shane poured my third pint from his bar.

"Anybody home?" Derek boomed.

"Guys are in the game room, want a beer?"

"I'm good for now, had a few after work today."

Derek greeted me with a bear hug and kiss on the cheek, then followed the ruckus down the hall.

"You sure you're good?"

"I am. I'm still nervous."

"Don't be. This is 100% about you. We are here for you. Whatever you want, whatever you don't want, it's all up to you. You're running this show. Take control."

"I'm not used to that."

"If you want me to help, just let me know what you're thinking and I can make anything happen."

"Umm... I don't know. I kinda like thinking I'm in control."

"There you go."

"Yeah, I think I'm liking this."

"Good."

"Now what?"

"That's up to you. Whatever you want."

"Where do I begin?"

"Again, all you, buuuuuut... I have some surprises for you in my room. Upstairs, straight ahead through the double doors. Maybe you'll get some ideas."

"Mmmmk."

"Get up there and check it out. I'm going to grab these guys some beers and hang for a minute. Remember, you're in control."

With each step I ascended, I felt the empowerment growing. I WAS in control. These men were here for me. I could have whatever I wanted. Anything. They were all willing. They were all definitely able. And all I had to do was give in to all of my carnal desires.

As I pushed in the French doors into Shane's dimly lit, cavernous bedroom, a single light shined through an open door to my left. Walking into a closet the size of my bedroom, Shane's freak flag was flying. It was part closet, part sex room.

A sex swing dangled in the middle, various low key BDSM implements were on display behind it. A sybian, something I'd only seen in porn, sat in the corner and next to it, on a lush bench was a pile of red boxes wrapped in bows with a little card in front of it, 'Tanya'.

Pulling the first box off and unwrapping the bow, I lifted the lid to find a red teddy. Silk, lacey, beautiful. I draped it over my body, posing in the floor to ceiling mirror. My curiosity piqued and I tore through the boxes, one after another, finding various lingerie ranging from mild to wild. A corset, tasteful bra and panty set with garter and stockings, a plastic cat suit, a feathery negligee, a frilly teddy, and a fishnet body suit.

I couldn't help but smile while getting excited for the possibilities.

I tried everything on, even the rubber suit, and settled on mildly wild, the black fishnet made me feel perfectly exposed and sexy, while the cut highlighted my curves exactly how I like. The open crotch and nipple holes were completely appropriate for the occasion. My head spun and I realized, 'I have no idea what I want.'

I sat on the edge of Shane's bed, pondering the possibilities. Too many options. Too many possibilities. After a few minutes I threw caution to the wind and decided to wing it. Just run with it. Have fun. Fuck it.

One deep breath and I started down the stairs, hearing the rumblings of deep voices coming from the living room. I paused, thinking about my grand entrance. Nope. I'm in control. I giggled to myself, a little girly playful energy rocketed through me.

"Booooooys! I need some help up here. I need four naked men immediately!

Nothing. The room below went silent.

"What?" Derek hollered.

Ugh.

Let's try this again.

"Booooys! Get naked and get up here!"

I felt flush with amusement as I sprinted to the bed, squirming around to find the perfect angle to greet them. Nothing felt right. It all felt awkward and strange. Oh my god, I thought, what the fuck am I doing?

My heart fluttered into my stomach as I heard the pounding of eight feet stomping up the stairs. Looking around in a panic, I opted to sit on the edge of the bed, spread wide, rubbing myself and doing my best seductive lip bite and nipple pinch. Matt bounced into the room first, quickly followed by Derek, Steven, and Shane in the rear. The nervous energy settled into pure sexual lust as the men lined up in front of me, each awkwardly tugging themselves and looking uncomfortable. THEY were nervous, not me!

"I want to suck all of your cocks."

I shifted to my knees, lifting my ass in the air and crawling off the bed and over to Derek, who was mostly hard. Taking him into my mouth and reaching up to handle Matt and Steven. They surrounded me, a cock for every occasion.

Matt's perfect hairless body, nice 'just right' cock filled my hand as it swelled to attention. Steven's cartoonishly huge member bounced as I tugged. I felt Shane's presence behind me, his long dick in hand. Derek's bulbous meat and thick tough body swayed back and forth as he reached to grab my hair, roughly as always.

"No! Nobody touches until I tell you to touch. I'm touching you."

Derek smirked, releasing his grip and I worked my way around the circle. Shane and Derek in hand, sucking Matt completely into my throat, licking under his balls as the drool rolled down my chin. Then gagging on Shane, stroking Matt's salivated cock, and Steven's arm-sized dick back in hand. Another turn, not even bothering to try to fit it in my mouth again, I rubbed my slop covered mouth up and down Steven, nibbling the length and licking around the girth, twisting the spit down the shaft with both hands.

I made two complete rotations; the macaroni sounds of sloppy cock-filled hands echoing through my ears and my pussy leaving puddles on the floor. I became a ravenous animal, losing all control of and cutting out any sort of ideas of fairness.

Matt's cock was so perfect, as was the rest of his body, I found myself tracing his abs and pecks and twisting my head over and over on his manhood, while everything else faded. I drowned in sex, sucking hard and deep, grabbing his tight ass and inviting his finish down my throat. My eyes watered as his trademark full body tension told me it was time. I swallowed hard as he began to pulse, wrapping my mouth as hard around him as I could without any threat of teeth.

"OH FUUUUUUCK!"

I tried to swallow the balls out of his body and the tears streamed down my face. He began to soften and pushed my face away, stumbling back and breathing hard. Wiping my face, I turned to the remaining three, each fully engorged and stroking themselves dangerously close to me. I crawled back onto the bed, swinging my ass as deliberately as I could.

"Eat my pussy Steven", I purred, laying onto my back and lifting my ass a little bit, throwing my pussy in a 'come hither' motion.

He followed me, nibbling and biting my inner thighs teasing around my center, perfectly as always.

"You two, let me play with those nice cocks."

Shane and Derek knelt beside my head on the bed just as I directed. I grasped both, popping each one intermitted into my mouth as Steven skillfully brought me to orgasm. Back and forth, moaning climax after moaning climax onto those two pretty cocks.

"Oh YES! Fuck me Shane!"

Steven climbed on top of me, kissing me deeply, his incredible hammer pressed against the mess he left below. I guided him above me, took Derek into my mouth and used both hands on Steven.

"Fuck me Shane," I whispered. "Fuck me."

Shane rubbed himself up and down my sodden lips, teasing to penetrate me with every stroke. I squirmed with anticipation, moaning onto Derek's fat cock and pulling Steven hard above me. He delicately slipped inside, my drenched womanhood begging for it all. One inch, out. Back in, another inch. He knew exactly how to tease me. Over and over again until he reached the bottom, filling me up and massaging my cervix perfectly as always.

Another orgasm rippled through me as he leaned forward to suck on my nipple, his throbbing pumps spilling himself inside of me with his breath held moments later just as Matt returned to suck and fondle my other breast.

Our juices leaked from between us as he pulled out, laying on my side and began caressing my stomach. Derek was unable to control himself, immediately jumping off the bed and hitting the end of the bed. He shoved himself inside, clamping on my hips and giving me exactly what I loved him for. He pounded furiously, sending waves and waves of pleasure through me as he stretched me wide open.

I tried to take Steven into my mouth the best I could, using my hands to do most of the work and trying to catch my breath with furious pounding Derek was giving me. He grabbed my thighs, tearing massive holes in my sexy stretchy outfit. He hoisted me up to him and crushed my poor little pussy with relentless aggression, perfect as always

Matt and Shane were still at my sides and I was barely holding onto Steven, mouth open, unable to breathe. My cute little tits spun in opposite directions with Matt and Shane's contrasting touches helping me with another orgasm. Shane soft, delicate, just the right amount of firm, with little pinches of my flailing nipples. Matt, excited, enthusiastic, pulling, ripping, gripping, all over everything he could reach, fingers constantly catching every opening of the fishnet fabric, perfect as always.

"Uh Uh Uh OH Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK YES!!!"

My entire body went numb as Derek continued thrusting, abusing my poor little pussy.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Derek groaned loudly like an animal as his powerful ropes painted my insides, each squirt met with a pause so I could feel every drop coat my insides. He dropped to his knees off the bed, sliding onto the floor, trying to catch his breath.

I gasped, "please.... Steven.... Please."

He smirked, moved around the bed and pushed my knees back. Matt bit all over my chest and neck, and I kissed Shane deeply, his soft hands tickling up and down my stomach, thighs and over my pubis.

Steven flopped his huge cock on top of my swollen lips, plump with sex. He rubbed it back and forth, up and down, then effortlessly slid it inside of me. I had never felt him that way. It was never that easy. But just like every time before, I immediately started to cum. Long full strokes, rearranging my insides without totally injuring me, perfect as always. His pace was faster than it had been before, I was stretched and open to him, fully, for the first time.

I bit hard on Shane's bottom lip, holding him in place as if I was afraid, I was going to be taken away. He wrapped his arms around me, comforting me as I tasted the blood on his lip from my harsh bite. Releasing him, I nuzzled under his chin, and Steven was in full blown jackhammer mode. My moans turned to whimpers and with a huge exhale, he flooded me with a deluge that gushed out under his tight balls. Slow and deep, in and out, each motion drained more and more of my men out of me. With an audible pop, he pulled out and I felt all of them escape my gaping canal down my crack, soaking the comforter under my ass.

He immediately nibbled my thighs, lightly lapping up every bit of the slickness between my legs, barely touching my rawness and forcing another slow and deep orgasm. Shane held my head, caressing my hair. Matt laid next to me, staring into my eyes, his cock growing against my thigh. Derek stood over all of us next to the bed, "wow."