The Perfect Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to my side and touching my way over Matt's body, his smooth skin and defined anatomy overcame the aching in my well-used loins. I wanted him inside of me. I pushed his chest and he laid on his back, my trembling legs barely able to bring myself on top of him. His cock slide in me immediately and I slowly ground him deeply inside.

Raising up with my nails in his chest, I made my final command.

"I want you all to touch me... nicely."

Derek mounted us from behind, with his version of a light touch. His rough hands scratched up and down my back. He squeezed my ass and rubbed down my thighs. Shane and Steven sat up next to us, each fighting the other to touch and tease and tickle over my body. I deliberately grinded Matt, his perfect cock almost soothed my inflamed little kitty, the glaze of their seeds and my creamy effervescence providing zero friction.

Shane kissed me perfectly. Steven licked and nibbled my neck, ear, and tits perfectly. Derek held me up, massaging my tits and tweaking my nipples perfectly. Matt's rhythmic labored thrusting beneath me fit perfectly. A long slow build up and final unhurried finish warmed through my body for several minutes. Every perfect touch and every perfect sensation brought me higher and higher.

I felt myself leaving my body, my mind nothing but bliss. All thoughts of anything - who I was, where I was, who I was with - gone. My entire being swelled with orgasm. I came through my toes, my fingertips, eyes, ears, the length of my hair. It wasn't huge, but it was lasting. A full body euphoria lasting an eternity. Tanya ceased to exist. Nothing remained of me but a flowing light, burning brighter and brighter and brighter and then, darkness.

"Are you ok?" Shane said with concern in his voice.

"What are you talking about?"

"You... uh... you fainted."

"What?"

I looked around, getting my bearings. Laying on my side, my body completely spent and nearly paralyzed, my men surrounding me, intently focused and distressed.

"I nutted and I thought I killed you" Matt laughed.

"You passed the fuck out!" Derek blurted.

"I've never fucked anyone to death." Steven smiled.

"You've tried motherfucker, I've seen you!" Matt howled.

"You hit your head, are you ok?" Shane said, brushing the hair from my sweat covered forehead.

"Her head's fine man, it's my lip that's fucked!" Matt challenged.

He came more into focus and I saw his slightly swollen lip with a touch of blood.

"Maybe we should clean you up?" Shane offered.

"I don't think I can move."

"We can carry you" Shane smiled.

He held me, caressing my head and with an arm wrapped around me. He was safe... secure.

Matt skipped into the bathroom and started a bath.

Shane and Steven delicately lifted me and Derek reached under, lofting me up as if I was a feather and carrying me to the tub. The four of them knelt beside me, lightly sponging and rinsing as if I were royalty. Then one by one, they took turns showering, and disappearing back to the bedroom. Derek, Matt, then Steven. Shane was the last, checking in to make sure I was ok one last time.

After his shower, Shane helped me out of the cool tub, gingerly toweling me off and walking me to the bedroom, pulling back the covers and tucking me in. The other guys, nowhere to be seen.

"Stay with me Shane."

"Of course."

The next morning my body hurt like that time I ordered P90x and skipped right to the hard workouts. I couldn't move. Shane was staring at me as I slept and felt the tension throughout my body as I struggled to move.

"Good morning. How are we feeling?"

"Ugh, it hurts."

"I bet it does. You took a pounding last night."

"Ugh, that hurts too, but my whole-body hurts!"

"I got you something."

"No more presents. I can't take another night like that."

"No no no" Shane laughed, "I got you a spa day."

Despite my objections, Shane forced me out of the bed, cooked me breakfast, and escorted me to a swanky spa downtown. Massage, sugar scrub, facial, sauna, hot stones, everything - the works. 6 hours later I felt almost human again. Shane picked me up, took me back to his house and we ate dinner.

I cancelled my dates that next week so my vagina could heal and recover, with all of my men being sweet and understanding - even Derek.

We fell back into our routine and the boys grew close. If they weren't with me, they were together. A really odd mix, but it seemed to work. Our relationships grew closer as a whole. Still no deep feelings, but a true appreciation. Shane wined and dined me, gave me sweet gifts, and romanced me like a dream becoming a true companion and confidant. Derek fulfilled my animalistic tendencies, helped me with some DIY projects, and yes, even changed my tire one time. Matt took me on adventures - skydiving for fuck's sake! And of course, gave me all that silly fun youthful enthusiasm living in the moment. Steven and I swapped book recommendations, expending our libraries and minds together, while making me cum a million times with that wicked tongue and 'semi-truck between his legs.'

Now here I am, almost three years after firing up an online dating app thinking a boyfriend kind of sounded fun and I'm in the best relationship of my life. It just happens to be with four individual men, all perfect in their own way.