All Comments on 'The Perfect Man Ch. 02'

by Freakboy80

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!

This is soo hot!! I creamed!

ChastizedChastizedalmost 14 years ago
I'll second the WOW

Dang man, you must know what the frustration and mental domination that occurs when one wears a chastity device really feels like.

I say lock that boy up in a neosteel belt, ummmmm!

I'm on standby for the next chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

What a great story... love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This story was really hot. I hope to see more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I loved this story! You should definitely write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Leave her

That's what he should do. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agreed

It can be fun, up to a point. Right now the line has been crossed. Dump the bitch and find a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Actually i thought this was super hot. i would LOVE to find a Woman like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HAHAHA!

Boy was that bad.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Almost perfect control

I think that the handcuffs should have been continued,and there should be a more liberal use of lubricant. She should be stopping and checking more. Otherwise the control is very good,maybe aquire a proper cane for discipline. It would be good to hear that schoolwork was still being treated as seriously as it ought to be. It would have been great if Val had included a good flexible cane with her shopping and had said that her own boyfriend had refused to cooperate but that she would not allow a refusal from Justin. It is rather annoying in stories when the friend shows up and has to be rather too surprised and have it all explained. Many women these days have some experience of the Male chastity thing from College,even High School. Maybe they did not take it so seriously then,but they know about it.if Val increases her experience,using Justin,and conquers her own boyfriend with a fresh try that would be as if women could learn the skill from a friend. Justin should wear a uniform around the house. Simple knickers and a blouse would do. He should be on a program of weight control and keep a schoolwork diary,so that he eventually graduates with a much higher pass than he would have,and so is proud of his training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yawn

oh look another identikit femdom story, naive man led into ever increasingly unlikely behavior. Finishing in him being anally fucked regularly and long term chastity..........boring

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More like the perfect pussy now, he got everything he Deserved for being so gullible And submissive. Next thing Sandra will be bringing in real men to fuck her and good old caged Justin can be eating her cream pies too..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous