All Comments on 'The Perfect Pair Perched Up There'

by minimole

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sharksharksharksharkover 1 year ago

Spectacular dynamic! I love how her brothers wife is so nurturing and motherly to the younger woman. I would love to learn about the younger girls relationship with her mother. I imagine a generation gap, with a strained relationship. That would explain the young girls willingness to completely give herself to this matronly beauty! Thanks!!!

minimoleminimoleover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, dear Sharkshark. Do bless me by giving me a good star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an absolutely outstanding piece of work! The images - the similes and metaphors - bespeak an extraordinary talent. The eloquence with which the protagonist's passion is conveyed is truly breathtaking. It underlines once again that the most important sexual organ - be it man or woman - is the brain, and not those other body parts usually referred to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Spectacular dynamic! I love how her brothers wife is so nurturing and motherly to the younger woman. I would love to learn about the younger girls relationship with her mother. I imagine a generation gap, with a strained relationship. That would explain the young girls willingness to completely give herself to this matronly beauty!"

-sharkshark

It is what make the relationship creepy. If this was an older man doing this to his wife's younger sister everyone would be up in arms about the power dynamics and reinforcing the patriarchy etc.

This story sounds like a policy statement from butterfly kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous