The Perfect Pair Perched Up There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are driving from Udhampur to Kashmir valley. Tariq received us at the railway station.'

'How is the journey?'

We had a common secret email id, used by both of us, on which we sent messages to ourselves. We used it when very intimate things had to be discussed. Usually, WhatsApp sufficed.

'Interesting. The conical hills on the way look like the twin sisters you refer to on my chest. It is inspiring to see the soft clouds using their immaculate lips to suck on the breasts of mother earth for life and nourishment. No wonder, the gods chose to settle on Mount Olympus, the areola of an imposing single mountain.'

''All the good things on earth and heaven will dwell on my beloved's breast.'

She replied, 'ha ha ha..'

'Do you know what I am doing now?'

'No,' she wrote.

'I am kissing a wad of hair collected piously from somebody. It still has the delicate musk.'

'Wicked girl.'

Later in the evening, when I was feeding our children, she sent a message.

'Dearest, we crossed the Banihal tunnel and on the other side of the tunnel, we entered a seemingly halcyon world. Dear words of human speech will altogether fail to convey the experience. Language fails. We are opened up into an exotic valley, the most beautiful valley in the world, Kashmir valley, a splendorous valley between snow-clad peaks. The Pir Pancal ranges languidly glow gold in the evening sun. but that is not the point, the valley strongly and hilariously reminded me of your thighs and the fecund, luscious valley in between. The Jhelum river is just like an orifice down there whence I suck my vital sustenance from. The exotic Gul mohars, chinars, maples, and willows look like the stupendously magnified fur I bury my face into, to forget all the alarms without.'

'Ingenious analogy,' I quipped.

Later in the night, I was informed that they were settled and relaxing at Tariq's house at Qasigund.

'Tariq's wife is an interesting phenomenon. I thought it was a coffin on the move, entirely covered up in black. They are a very conservative family, I guess. Tariq is a pathetic young man. His entire family was annihilated in the civil war. He was saved because he was abroad. He got married only last year. I wonder how he manages this kind of a wife.'

'Interesting,' I responded.

Every development she shared with me.

The next evening, she sent an interesting message.

'Today I found a different avatar in Tariq's wife. When Benoy and Tariq went out to the shop on the highway, she removed her traditional costume and inside that, a sweet lady emerged in jeans and a shirt. She literally took my breath away. The original Kashmiri beauty will take you by surprise. Here we see the paragons of feminine beauty. You know what, it is more than two weeks since I have had your attention. Benoy thinks that for eleven months I have my sex holiday, he knows not that it is another way around! Anyway, her breasts had me by the horns, and beside me I found my breasts reacting, my nipples petrifying. she has fabulous breasts that fill out her chest, but they sag cutely a little bit. And her face is enchanting, a pure Kashmiri flower in its prime. I had an urge to run my fingers through her hair,

Nasriya had furtively been feasting on my breasts. When the coast was clear she complimented their perfection. I said that she too had a perfect pair. She said that at twenty-six, hers are already giving way to gravity. Then we heard our husbands clambering up with their booty. Thus the conversation abruptly ended. Her nipples were erect, let us see what transpires. But remember, I am yours and nobody will claim my undue attention.'

'My precious goddess,' I responded, 'I know you are mine. But do have some fun when you have a chance. Your happiness matter to me. I know how it is for you to deny sex. It will be tortuous.'

The next day Anna wrote, 'we have been furtively surveying each other. In the kitchen, she is more open and I could feast on her back and the alluring breasts. She opened a couple of buttons for my consumption.'

'Interesting,' I wrote.

'In the afternoon, Tariq and Benoy will go to the market to buy Kashmiri dried fruits and nuts. I will pretend to have a headache. If Nasreen also stays back, she may be up to mischief.'

Curiosity and anxiety got the better of me. I think I was not jealous, just curious. No woman could resist my girl.

In the evening I got the awaited message.

'We made it dearest. She also stayed back on the sly. Once the coast was clear, we pounced on each other. We kissed a great deal and made love to breasts. Her oral worship of my breasts made me cum. Later I pushed her over the cliff, eating her out. It was a great relief to have her. Here is a promising appendage to the story. I have invited her to Cochin, to stay with us when her husband is gone abroad. Anyway, the valley is not a safe place to live, she must leave this place. You will be happy to have her with us. She expects to get the family way this month. We can give her proper medical care in Cochin. I do not want to kill your curiosity by explaining how the sex was. You have to experience it yourself and believe.'

I found the idea exciting.

On the day of going back to Abu Dhabi, Benoy came into my room. I love him so much, he had been my liberal protector and patron all through. I could always have his way with him.

'Child, how is your life here? Hope you are all right.'

He surveyed the room keenly and patted me.

'No issues, bro,' I smiled.

'I am happy that you and Anna are so close and happy. I want you to be always on her side, supporting her. You are such a sweet girl and no woman or man can dislike you.'

He patted me again and walked away. My antennae were alert. Did she spill the beans? Never, my lady will not let me down. If something goes amiss, she will alert me by email.

I wanted to discuss this with her when the coast is clear.

When he was gone and the sentimental dust was settled, Anna and I stormed into each other's arms. We kissed with a primordial thirst. I have seldom had time to worship those breasts during the past few weeks. We could occasionally steal into my room during the day, and she would come with her kicking and protesting breasts perched high. I would console those angels with my lips and fingers. But that was fat in between. Now we had an eternity.

Shortly we found our clothes flying in the air and puddling up at stray places randomly. She was more impatient than me. I took a dash to the honey-flowing paradise. When my horizontal and her vertical lips were connected, we were relaxed, as if the oxygen supply was restored. She encouragingly ran her fingers in my hair. I made love to her core, right from her anus to her pea-sized clitoris. She writhed and bucked. Her heavenly pylon was spilling over, it was a snow-white viscous cream with a sweet and exotic aroma. As usual, she squealed and cried while climaxing. I drank as much as I could, but some of the precious medicinal fluid was wasted on my cheeks, nose, and chin. A bit tricked down to my breasts. But she was quick enough to lick it up from me. It is an intimate experience.

When she was back on hard ground, Anna anxiously looked at me.

'Did I do anything wrong, dear?' she asked.

'Nothing, as perfect as ever,' I kissed her.

'Every time I come with you down there, I have a mortal fear.'

'What could be that? The union is as sweet as iron and magnet.'

'When I climax and lose my control over my body, I get a vague feeling that I am dying, urinating and defecating on you.'

'No, nothing of the kind. You did not die, and instead of urine and shit, you blessed me with a copious shower of the most precious medicinal drink in the world, something that my beloved produces exclusively for me.'

It was her turn to return the favour. She did it taking our time. I wanted to prolong it. Once we had calmed down, both of us settled our faces in the crotches. We could spend ages running our fingers in the velvet pubic hair, occasionally kissing the oily opening and whispering the fertile garden.

'Did Benoy get any hint? HE asked me to support you and observed casually that nobody could dislike me. It gave me chills.' I whispered into the scented pussy.

Anna laughed, running her hands on my butt, oft prying into the cleavage. Then she soul kissed my pussy.

'My dearest, do you think I will let you down? Nothing happened. But the other day in bed I had forced him to put on my gown, bra, and panties. Also, I shaved away his mustache. Despite myself, I did cum violently when he made love to me. He ate me marvelously. He may not read deep into it. Men are not that sharp in these kinds of matters.'

I pressed my core into her face involuntarily.