The Perfect Pair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight is wonderful! Especially when her lover bends forward and with her ass still up in the air, cups her balls in her hands and kisses and licks at the tip of her concrete-hard cock.

Denise starts moaning and squirming under the loving attention and when Brooke moves on and covers her sex with her mouth, she groans and begins panting heavier than ever for breath.

Her corset, of course, fights her preventing her lungs from filling and her body from its normal gyrations.

When Denise orgasms, she almost passes out from the feelings, and the lack of oxygen.

This time, Brooke catches the sperm in her hands and, once Denise has calmed a bit, she wipes them off on a towel that she brought along for that very purpose. Tossing it aside, she gently licks her clean and returns her cock into her panties. She then zips the dress' hem tightly closed.

When Denise realizes, and starts to protest, Brooke tells her, "relax and rest, in your pretty outfit. I'll be back in a minute and we can sleep until it's time. I set my alarm."

Denise, is too exhausted to argue, so she just closes her eyes. She's awfully uncomfortable in the tight corset and restrictive dress, and still wearing her heels. But she falls asleep anyway, before Brooke returns, naked, from the bathroom.

She crawls into bed, next to the dozing Denise and soon falls asleep herself.

Only a few, short hours later, they are awoken by the alarm. Brooke helps Denise undress, and then after a quick wash, she returns her cock to its prison. Brooke verifies that it's properly locked and they reset the alarm and catch a couple more hours of sleep before they have to get up and start another work day.

In the morning, Dennis crawls out of bed first, in dire need of a shower.

Brooke smiles as he kisses her 'good morning' and mumbles, "I do wish you could remain Denise, my sexy lesbian lover."

He just laughs as he heads into the bathroom for his morning cleansing process.

When he's done, Brooke takes her turn and they meet in the kitchen.

They discuss, happily, the previous day's adventure and Dennis admits that he especially loved the night-time session between Bimbo Brooke and Denise.

Driving to work, though, they both realize how difficult it's getting to earn their times out of the belt. Dennis bemoans the fact that after yesterday his points total reverts to zero and that it will take him a while to earn the points needed for his next release.

Brooke also grasps that she's very short on points and that she won't be able to earn her release this Saturday. Like Dennis, it will be sometime next week before she will make the goal.

It's disappointing, but, of course, that's all part of the game, and part of her fantasies of long-term denial. That recognition excites her.

To be Continued.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.