The Perfect Pair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can try, but I don't think we'll be able to do it every night. By the time you get home and change it will be after 7:00 and to stay out for four hours, we won't get home until damn near midnight. Then we have to get up around five to be ready for the start of our daily requirements by six. We won't get enough sleep!"

Dennis could see the writing on the wall, but still wanted to try, so on Tuesday he rushed home after the class and they went out as Denise and Bimbo Brooke.

They had a nice dinner and then saw a movie. They had a good time, and enjoyed their time out in public. Denise, was again both relieved and pleased at how well he could pass as a woman, and Brooke enjoyed the lascivious looks she got from the people around her.

The next day, on the way to work, and much to Dennis' disappointment, they both agreed that it was too much. That they were too tired to keep that up all week.

Dennis resigned himself to missing his goal. No release for him on Saturday.

That night as they worked together to prepare dinner, Brooke mentioned how much she enjoyed his help in the kitchen. That led to a discussion of changes in their lifestyle.

Dennis pointed out that he wouldn't be able to take care of their home's landscaping as he usually did on weekends. He could hardly mow the lawn, dressed as Denise, in a wig, dress and heels. And, he couldn't afford to sacrifice points by dressing as a man. They agreed to hire a landscaper to handle those chores from then on.

Brooke then pointed out that Denise would then have to do her part with, in-door domestic chores, like cooking, cleaning and washing. Things that she had always handled, but now expected help on.

It was obvious that Dennis wasn't thrilled, by the idea, but Brooke reminded him that all women handled those tasks, and that Denise should too.

"If it would help motivate you, I'll be happy to buy a sexy French maid outfit for you to wear while you dust the furniture and scrub the floors."

She laughed when she read his reaction. It was kind of mixed. He was obviously intrigued, it must have been a part of his fantasies, but he also seemed kind of put off, by the thought of doing the housework, dressed sexily or not.

That probably wasn't an aspect that he had dreamed about.

On Thursday night, while contemplating the challenges of earning her goals, Brooke decided that it was time to move up to the next size plug, the second one of the four in the set. If she's ever going to try anal, and get those valuable bonus points, she needs to get her ass stretched and used to handling larger diameters.

When she tells Dennis of her plans, he's at first pleased. Anal sex is, after all, one of his fantasies -- one that he had mentioned when they had shared their deepest sexual desires, while on their honeymoon.

His attitude changed, though, when his lover reminded him of her feelings on the plugs. If she was wearing a plug in her ass, she expected him to also wear one.

"But I'm already wearing one, to get the points." He whined, shifting in his seat and feeling the thing shifting inside him, at the mention of it.

"Yes, I know, and if I'm moving up in size, you should too; fair is fair, and if you ever want to screw me in the ass, then you have to keep up with me!"

Dennis sat quietly for several minutes, debating with himself.

Finally, he agreed, reluctantly, having admitted to himself that he has not found it to be too uncomfortable, so far. He's even found wearing the thing to be a little arousing. He does get some pleasure as it massages his prostate.

So, after their nightly enemas they each gently insert the slightly larger plugs into their clean and well-lubed rectums. Neither of them finds it to be painful, although it is, at least at first, uncomfortable.

Brooke is encouraged, when she thinks, only two more sizes to go before she'll be ready to try anal, something she's always been curious about.

As expected, on Saturday Brooke had accumulated enough points to make the 35 required for release, but only just. They're both unhappy, though that Dennis is short, so he won't be able to be released until sometime next week.

As they had done the previous weekend, they make the morning trip to the bank, but this time to unlock only Brooke.

At her insistence, to earn the needed points for his release, Dennis dressed as Denise.

He nervously followed her into the building and up to the banker responsible for access to the safe-deposit boxes. As required, and as they have done in their past visits, they provide their driver's licenses and sign in on the register.

The banker does a double take when he looks at Dennis' ID.

Brooke though heads him off, "Dennis, my husband, is identifying as a woman, today. I'm sure you understand. I'm sure the biometric scanning will verify his identity."

The guy, hesitates for only a moment before ushering them over to the scanner.

Denise is blushing as she places her hand on the device's glass panel. When the status light shows green, Denise, Brooke and the banker all smile, and Brooke takes her turn.

Brooke and Denise are quickly shown into the vault, Denise grabs her box, and they move into one of the private closets.

In minutes Brooke is unlocked and out of her belt and it's bundled into her back-pack.

She hurries them back out and into their car, excited and anxious to get home and enjoy her freedom.

Denise, although happy for her, remains sullen, disappointed.

After a quick shower, Brooke walks out into the living room, completely naked, her hairless pussy on full display.

"Oh Denise, my lesbian lover, please join me in our bed. I need relief and you'll have to use your mouth and tongue."

He sighs, but smiles and follows her into their bedroom, stripping off his dress as he does.

He removes his bra, nylons and heels, but leaves his panties on, over his chastity belt, as Brooke crawls into bed.

In his make-up, wig and with his breasts bouncing on his chest, he does look quite feminine, and it turns Brooke on.

As she lays on her back, he slips on top of her and they begin kissing slowly and passionately. Brooke works her hands between their chests and gently massages Denise's breasts. They're pretty much healed by now, but she still has to be careful.

Denise enjoys it more for the mental aspects than the physical. He has women's breasts and his beautiful wife is massaging them! Fantasy fulfilled...

After a while, he kisses, licks and nibbles his way down to Brooke's massive chest and starts working on her nipples. They are, of course, more sensitive than his own, so she enjoys it much more than he ever can. She smiles and moans in pleasure as she massages his head, careful not to disturb his wig, but loving the feel of it, as the long, hair tickles her chest.

He pays particular attention to her piercings and that too thrills her.

"God that feels so good! I love what you do to my nipples," she sighs.

After a while, anxious for more, Brooke pushes his head downwards. He moves, and pauses for a few minutes on her navel and its jewelry before continuing on to her pussy, where he really goes to work.

Denise spends the next hour bringing Brooke to several glorious orgasms. She loves it, and winds up exhausted, sweaty and contentedly satisfied.

After the third one, Brooke pushes Denise aside and pants "enough for now, lover, that was wonderful. Thank you."

Denise is relieved as his mouth and tongue are tired and he needs a drink. His face is covered with his wife's juices and his cock has been straining in its enclosure the whole time. It's painful and he's jealous, too.

He mumbles, "You're welcome my dear," as he moves off the bed and into the bathroom to rinse off.

She follows him in, and strips him of his panties and wig, before dragging him into the shower with her.

"Wash me." She instructs, and he complies.

He spends a lot of time, attending to her, slowly and carefully washing her all over. Afterward, she washes him. She pays a lot of attention to his belt, even kneeling down and licking at the pussy lips molded into the crotch plate that hides his poor cock.

Of course, he can't feel anything but the picture that forms in his mind drives him crazy, and his cock again strains in its downward-pointing metal tube.

They dry each other off and spend another twenty minutes redoing their makeup, together.

Brooke even helps him dress.

They wander out into the kitchen hand in hand. Denise is now fully dressed and looking feminine, and Brooke is gloriously naked and looking sexy as hell.

They each grab a soda and settle onto the living room couch huddled together, petting each other.

"That was wonderful," Brooke says, while kissing him, "I only wish your cock was free to participate."

Denise at first wasn't sure if she was rubbing it in, that he was still locked away, or if she really meant it. He knew that one of her fantasies had always been lesbian sex. The thought of being half of a girl-on-girl session did pleasantly satisfy his own fantasies.

"I wish it was free, too. But I have to admit, it was sure a turn-on to make love to you as a woman would."

"I have a surprise for us, after lunch. Something that will be even more fun, I think, at least for me. I hope you'll enjoy it to, to some extent."

Denise looked at her, and she was smiling devilishly.

"What?"

"Oh, you'll see. But not until I've rebuilt my energy."

They rest while they watch a little TV, but before long Brooke decides it's time for lunch.

"Let's go out for lunch. To that café with the nice patio. The weather's nice and I'd like to enjoy it before the summer's over."

"Isn't it a waste of valuable time? Your release period will be over before you know it." Denise said.

"No, I've had enough sex for now, and I want to build up my energy for later. And besides, if I wear a nice short skirt, I can get some nice fresh air on my bare pussy." She said with a sultry smile.

She giggled, "I know, I'll go as Bimbo Brooke and I can flash the other diners. That should be fun and get me all horny again."

"Oh God, here we go," Denise moaned. But he was excited by the idea.

It took a while, but they were eventually on their way. Brooke was in an insanely short skirt, of course, with nothing on beneath it. She wore strappy, 5-inch sandals and a transparent blouse over a red bra that barely covered her nipples. The jewelry in her belly button was also obvious. Her heavy makeup, far too much for mid-day, screamed 'slut'.

Denise was in a nice dress, more appropriate for a nice lunch on a restaurant's patio, but it too was sexy.

As they walked into the bistro's bright and pleasant outdoor dining area, Denise was anxious, while Bimbo Brooke was excited and smiling broadly.

Someone actually dropped their glass, but hardly anyone noticed that upheaval, as they were all staring at sexy, slutty Brooke.

She played her part well, strutting and twisting between tables. She ignored the hostess' table recommendation and sat in a chair, at a table where she could flash most of the restaurant.

Denise just rolled her eyes and blushed on behalf of her spouse.

Brooke was loving it. She'd never felt so alive and sexy, and it was making her pussy ooze. She just knew that she'd be leaving a wet spot on the chair when they left the place. She giggled when she realized that her skirt was so short it wouldn't get wet. She could feel her bare ass resting on the chair.

They ordered food and drinks and sat chatting and laughing as the other patrons ate and gawked.

Several times Brooke shifted her position, spreading her legs, and flashing the onlookers.

She even winked at a couple of the dumbfounded guys.

Several of the women grew upset at their men, who were ignoring them in favor of Brooke's, erotic antics. They whispered and slapped at them, and several actually abandoned their meals and dragged their guy out of the place.

Brooke enjoyed herself immensely, and Denise too, began to appreciate the fun of it all.

At one point, Brooke leaned over to Denise, flashing her naked ass at the guy in the table next to them, and whispered, "watch and learn. I expect Bimbo Denise to behave like this the next time we go out."

Denise, laughed, "No way, I could never. I'd be too embarrassed and besides, I'd be in my panties and belt, so there'd be nothing to show."

"Hmmm, we could do it at your next release." She replied, slyly.

Denise, shocked, "no way. I couldn't display my cock!" Then she laughed, "besides it would be hard and tent my dress."

Brooke, looked at her for a second, then laughed, "you're probably correct, there, but even in your belt, you could be flashing your sweet, hairless ass."

Denise blushed, and just shook her head, slowly, eyes down.

As they finished their meal, and paid, Brooke stood up and grabbed Denise by the hand.

She was floored when Brooke said, loud enough for the people around them to hear, "come on lover, I can't wait for that sexy surprise we talked about. Let's go get naked."

They laughed all the way home.

When they arrived, Denise immediately started questioning Brooke about the 'surprise'.

"Hold on, I want to relax and have a drink first. Have some wine with me." Brooke told him.

She then pranced into the kitchen, leading him along.

They relaxed on the back patio and drank their wine, casually discussing future plans. Dennis is looking forward to his release. They calculate that by Wednesday he should have made the goal. They decide to leave work as early as they can, and go straight to the bank to unlock him. His 12 hours of freedom will run from around 3:00 until early morning. It will be a tough night, as he'll then have to don his belt at around 3:00am. Sleep will cut his release period short.

It's disappointing, but the best they can do.

Finally, Brooke stands and beckons Denise into the house. Once in the bedroom she strips him down to his chastity belt and seats him on the side of the bed.

"Stay," she says as she steps into her closet and returns with a box that Dennis had never seen before.

She sets it down on the dresser, opens it and pulls out the contents.

When she shows it to him, he's completely stunned. It's a strap-on penis-shaped dildo.

She was smiling, broadly as she explained. "Dearest Denise, since your cock is all locked away, you can use this on me for the rest of my release period. I've never tried it, and I know you haven't, so it should be a real adventure for us both."

Denise had never seen anything like it. It was black silicone with latex straps. One would run around his waist while another would run up his ass crack, mimicking his chastity belt.

The dildo was about the same size as his own cock, when it was super hard. He wondered if she'd picked it out specifically for that reason.

Brooke asked him to stand and spread his legs. She then proceeded to strap the thing onto him, with the fake prick resting over the crotch plate of his chastity belt and the straps running over its own bands.

He moaned as she knelt down and licked and sucked on it for several minutes, moistening it. All he could think about was her doing that to his real cock, and the thought coupled with the sight was torture.

She then pushed him, maneuvering him so he was laying back on the bed.

He watched, transfixed as Bimbo Brooke -- she was still dressed in her slut outfit from lunch, pulled up her skirt and lubed her already damp pussy.

His real cock was straining more painfully than it ever had, within its metal tube, making him squirm and groan.

Brooke climbed on top of him, straddling him as she lowered herself down onto the dildo and started moving slowly up and down on the fake cock. He so wished it was his own.

"Work with me," she whispered, while she reached forward and rested her hands on his breasts. She started rubbing and massaging them as she moved her pussy on the dildo.

Denise started pumping with her and into her with his fake cock.

Brooke had her eyes closed and was moaning as she slowly worked her way to an orgasm.

She let out a little cry, more of a squeak, as she came, pausing and clenching as she did.

Many seconds later she released the breath she had been holding and sighed, happily.

"Oh, that was good, I need more," and she started slowly moving again.

This time she leaned over and put one hand on her mons and worked a finger onto her clit, while with her other hand she reached up to Denise's cheek, and jaw and his mouth. When one of her fingers found his lips, he, lost in the moment, passionately pulled it into his mouth and sucked on it like a pacifier, or a small cock.

Denise, let go of Brooke's hips and brought his hands up to her wonderful breasts and massaged them, tweaking her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. It elicited another moan from her.

He loved it, he loved the feel of her big, firm breasts and he loved giving her that pleasure.

Brooke's second orgasm was better than her first, much better.

After she had calmed a bit, she collapsed onto Denise's chest and stretched out her legs so she was spread flat on top of him, with the dildo still inside her.

He hugged her, tightly and they kissed.

Slowly, as they continued kissing, Brooke again ramped up her movements, sliding up and down, chest to chest.

Denise grabbed her ass cheeks and helped with her rocking motion.

She had her third orgasm in that position. And it was again very, very good.

Finally, she collapsed, totally spent. She rolled sluggishly off of him, shifting to allow the hard rubber prick to pull itself out of her.

She giggled when she realized that it would remain hard and available for as long as she wanted it. As long as she could take it. How cool was that!

"That was wonderful," she sighed, "not as good as the real thing, mind you, but since it never gets tired, I like it a lot."

"I'm jealous," Denise replied, sighing. "I wish it were my real cock."

"Me too, but I have to admit, I like doing it with Denise. It's been a long time since I had sex with a woman, and it's as much fun as I remembered, and have dreamed of so often since. Thank you, Denise."

"You're welcome, my love."

They relaxed, side-by-side, for almost an hour while Brooke recovered.

Denise kept her eyes closed, as she lay there, not wanting to look at the big prong mounted at her waist.

He jumped a bit when Brooke elbowed her in the ribs. "I'd like some more, please."

She giggled and then continued, "you on top, this time. Like I like it."

Denise understood what she wanted, so he rolled over on top of her and proceeded to kiss her deeply.

She massaged his breasts as he worked his way down to hers. He licked and suckled for a while before he pushed up onto his knees and then grasped her hips and pulled, sliding her ass up and onto his thighs. She reached down and inserted the strap-on into her still wet pussy.

She kept her hands there to twiddle with her clit as Denise began thrusting in and out of her. It was Brooke's favorite position with Dennis' cock. They continued until Brooke had yet another orgasm.

He enjoyed giving Brooke all of the pleasure, all of the orgasms his wonderful wife wanted and deserved. It was an excellent way of expressing his love for her. And it did turn him on, in some way, as his cock was uncomfortably trying to grow inside the belt. But he didn't receive any personal pleasure out of it.

All throughout, he was wishing that it was his real cock he was wielding inside her, and not an artificial one.

Only when he thought about himself as Denise, and a lesbian lover did he become truly aroused, as some of his past fantasies came to life.

Finally, Brooke went limp and gently heaved him off of her.

As she lay back, tired and a little sore she said, quietly, "that was amazing, and oh so much fun. And, you know that thing will also fit through the holes in our belts, so we can use it in our asses, too."