The Perfect Pair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise, sputtered, "not for me."

"But it will qualify for 2 bonus points, you know. And that will really help us earn our releases. Just think how good that will be. When it's been weeks since your last release, and you're horny enough, you might just consider it. That's another reason why you need to keep up with me when I upgrade to the bigger plugs. It will get our ass holes ready for this thing."

She paused for a second, smiling, "or in my case, for your cock."

Denise just shook his head. He was thrilled by the thought of plugging his cock, or even the strap-on into Brooke's ass, but not about taking the dildo into his own.

Unlike the previous Saturday, Brooke is happy to just relax that evening. She soaks in the tub and they eat a simple dinner.

Afterwards, lounging on the couch she starts gently massaging her pussy, getting herself excited. When she reaches the right level of excitement, she moans, "oh sweet Denise, I'd love to feel your tongue inside me."

Denise looks over at her and smiles lovingly, "yes Miss, as you wish." He then slides off the couch and onto his knees in front of her. She shifts and hangs her ass on the edge, swinging one leg over his head, positioning her wet pussy in front of his face.

He grabbed her thighs and buried his face in her crotch, and begins kissing and licking her sex. Brooke quickly becomes excited and moans as he applies his lips and tongue to her clit. It feels glorious and she is soon panting and squirming under his attentions.

When she orgasms, he holds onto her hips and gently carries on, keeping aroused even after. It drives her crazy!

It doesn't take her long to reach her second orgasm, and she actually screamed in response. It felt so very good!

Denise giggles, with his mouth still in place, knowing the effect his ministrations are having on his lover.

Brooke finally catches her breath and moans, "stop, please stop for a little while."

He kisses her pussy for several more seconds before backing off and looking up at her smiling, feeling like he'd accomplished his goal of driving her to distraction.

"Oh stop!" she says, chuckling, "don't be so proud of yourself. I was so horny from the days in the belt, that it should have been easy to get me off."

He laughed, "Oh, you want more?"

"No," she sighed, "not right now. I'm worn out."

"Well then, don't challenge me like that, or I'm liable to dive right back in. I just might be able to make you pass out. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Brooke knew that his threat was a genuine possibility. She realized that she had come awfully close to actually fainting from the wonderful feelings. She had never done that before; fainted from sex, and although the idea was interesting, she wasn't' ready for it, tonight.

She pushed his head back and lifted her leg over his head, standing up by resting her hand on his shoulder, as he remained kneeling. She was a little shaky as she walked off to the bedroom.

Denise followed her, all the way into their shower. They slowly wash each other's bodies, each of them enjoying the sensuous touch of the other. They continue enjoying each other long after they are already clean, until they start to feel the hot water running out.

After drying themselves off and applying vanilla scented body creams on each other, head to toe, they move back out, still nude, to grab a quick snack before bed.

Their last step is to reinstall Brooke's belt. She pulls it up her legs, happily, content and ready to resume the game. After Denise has locked it closed above her butt, he gives her a hard slap on her right cheek. She screams, startled and he laughs, "Now you're set for another week. Feel good?"

She rubs her ass, "I'm set, but I'm afraid it will be more than just a week this time, with our release goals getting higher and harder."

"Oh? Wanna stop raising that number, now?" Hopefully.

"Nope, those rising goals actually turn me on. It makes me crazy, knowing that it'll be longer and longer before release, each time."

Denise is a bit disappointed, he had hoped that she would agree to keeping the goal at a point where they could earn release every week or, now, two. But he had to admit to himself, that deep down, the increased durations were a turn-on for him too.

Brooke gives him a long and loving kiss before turning and picking up her plug. "Go ahead and touch up your makeup, Denise, I think you wore off all of your lipstick." She giggles at the thought.

She lubes and inserts her plug as he works on his face. It's been getting easier and easier, and she now finds that she feels kind of empty without the thing.

They eventually move into bed, where they wrap their arms around each other and relax.

Brooke is feeling good. Relieved and happy, while Denise is horny and frustrated.

It's all part of the game.

Monday and Tuesday are tough days for Dennis. His calculations show that he won't reach his release goal until Wednesday morning.

He has a really difficult time sleeping on Tuesday night. It adds to his frustration because he realizes that he'll be tired come time for his release on Wednesday evening and he will probably spend half of his time out of the belt, sleeping. Else, he'll really be a useless wreck at work on Thursday. Damn!

When they verify his point count, before work on Wednesday, he's relieved that he has in fact earned his release. He's both relieved and disappointed about it being a weekday, and Brooke will be locked up. He'll miss out on using her sweet pussy. The important thing, though is he will get out, and get his rocks off, finally.

Brooke is also not thrilled as she knows that she won't get screwed, and that she'll have to use her mouth, probably repeatedly, to give her husband his much-needed release.

As expected, work that day was torture. Dennis accomplished little, as he was both tired and mind-numbingly horny.

When they met for lunch, Brooke laughed at his state.

"You are such a wreck! You look like hell and act like a zombie."

"Yah," he mumbled, "my boss asked if I was sick. I just told him that I ate something last night that upset my stomach and prevented a decent night's sleep."

He sighed, "I'll be OK, tonight."

They left work a little early and drove straight to the bank. There, they performed the ritual with the safe deposit boxes. There was no issue with the banker, as Dennis was in his work clothes. Although the guy did give Dennis a cynical smile. Dennis just ignored it, as he was too focused on his release.

In the little room, Brooke unlocked his belt and slid it off with a sigh, as his cock came to life, without any encouragement. He has trouble fitting it into his panties, and it tents his pants as they walk out. Brooke giggling all the way. The clock reads 4:00.

As soon as they arrived home, Dennis strips and jumps in the shower to clean off the areas usually covered by the belt.

Brooke striped off her own clothes and still locked away in her belt, follows him in. She helps wash him and proceeds to wash and massage his cock and balls with gentle hands, taking him to the edge before stopping.

"Not yet," she says. "Remember, you need to learn better control."

He moans, "oh God," as he can hardly hold back. He's so horny and it's been so long.

They dry each other and apply perfumed lotion to their smooth bodies. All the while Dennis' cock is ready to explode.

Before she's really ready, Dennis grabs her and drags her into their bed.

"Damn, you're in a hurry," she giggles.

Their foreplay is short, as Dennis won't wait. Brooke slithers down his body and takes him into her mouth, cupping his balls with one hand and his massaging his fun little breasts with the other.

She tastes his pre-cum, and a few minutes later she feels him starting to tense up, nearing his climax.

Fiendishly, she lifts her head off his member, "You know," she whispers, "if I was ready, now would be a perfect time for you to take me in the ass, right through my belt's rear hole, but we still have to work up to the largest dildo in our rears before that can happen. Are you ready for the next size up? The third one?"

"No!" "Yes, I don't know!" he screams, losing his mind.

She chuckles as she slides her lips and tongue back over the head of his cock and he explodes into her mouth.

He groans and pumps his load as she swallows as fast as she can. She has trouble holding him in, he's squirming so. He holds her head in place, something she doesn't really appreciate as she needs to, at least occasionally, come up for air.

As he calms down though, she smiles around his slowly shrinking penis. She's glad he got his release, and his relief. At the same time, she's feeling a bit gross. She really doesn't enjoy swallowing his cum, but she does it for him, anyway.

She continues to gently work on his cock with her tongue, eliciting a few more moans of pleasure from him, before she leaves him to catch his breath and heads into the bathroom to rinse her mouth.

Brooke returns a few minutes later and crawls back on top of him. They kiss and paw each other. He tips her onto her side and slides down to suckle on her wonderful breasts for a while.

She enjoys it and it gets her hot, but there's no relief for her. Damn!

They relax there, intertwined, for a while before climbing out of bed, hungry for dinner.

Dennis washes up as Brooke heads for the kitchen.

They sit at the table, naked, each of them with their breasts exposed and jiggling as they eat. Of course, Brooke's are much more active. Dennis isn't used to sitting around naked, he's usually dressed as Denise.

From past experience they know that it will take him several hours to recharge.

"Too bad you're not a woman. You'd be able to enjoy sex a lot more." Brooke chided.

"Yah, that's another advantage women have over men. Guys have to refill the tank."

They enjoy their food and Dennis talks happily and enthusiastically about how good the sex was. They realize that the belts are doing their jobs. Just as their dreams had foretold, their sexual releases are greater than ever. Forced abstinence is a real turn-on.

"I only wish we could have fucked." He sighed, at one point.

"Yes, me too. But the game makes that more difficult than I expected." She replied.

"I know. I think I'm going to have to try harder, somehow, to earn my points to keep pace with you."

"That would be good," she said nodding. "You know, I really would have let you use my ass, if I was sure it was ready for it. But that won't be until I can handle the largest of the plugs, the fourth one."

Dennis smiled, and rubbed his cock, which a bit surprisingly, started to rise. "I'd love that, and I hope you will too."

"It could be nice. I'm just not sure. It would almost be a way for me to cheat. I might be able to get off, with my pussy still locked away in the belt."

"Huh, I never thought of that. No fair." He said, but fair or not, it turned him on.

"You know, it might work for you too, massaging your prostate could give you some relief." She said with a wicked smile.

Dennis just harrumphed, in response.

After dinner he relaxed on the couch, still naked, Dennis enjoying being free of the belt while he scanned internet porn on his laptop. Brooke disappeared into the bedroom. She returned a little more than an hour later.

When Dennis looked up, he was surprised to see Bimbo Brooke in one of her finest, sluttiest outfits. His cock quickly started coming back to life.

She pranced into the room and did a twirl so he could admire her outfit, which was minimal. The blouse was pink and see-through. She had no bra on, so her breasts were easily admired, including her nipples with their piercings. Her black latex skirt hugged her ass tightly and only barely covered her crotch. In fact, as she moved Dennis saw glimmers of silver from the chastity belt. Her thigh-high boots with tall spike heels were phenomenal, as was her ability to walk in them.

When he pulled his eyes away from her body, and looked at her face, he was even more enthralled as her makeup was perfect and heavy and fit for a fashion model.

He was thunderstruck, and his cock, despite having had only a relatively short rest, was immediately hard.

Bimbo Brook, pulled him from the couch and lead him by the hand into their bedroom. He moved as if in a trance.

When he passed through the door, he saw a beautiful, and slutty set of underwear arrayed on the bed. He stopped, confused until Brooke explained.

"It's Denise's turn for some sex, now. Denise, the beautiful woman. My wife and lover."

Her statement explained the clothes, but he was still unsure of what was going on.

His wife then started to dress Denise in the female finery.

Slowly she pulled a lacy set of pink panties up his legs. They were full cut and silky, and held her hard cock up and onto his lower belly.

Next was a pretty, matching bra, slightly padded to give her a nicer shape.

Denise just stood like a mannequin as Brooke dressed her. Each time she tried to say something, Brooke shushed her. "Be quiet, and enjoy, my beautiful lesbian lover," she whispered.

A black, lacey corset was next. Brooke wrapped it around her waist, where it snuggled up under her breasts and over her hips. She moaned as the laces pulled, and pulled, tighter and tighter, cinching in her waist. Looking into their full-length mirror, Denise was pleased at the feminine shape being formed.

When Brooke tied off the laces, she could barely breath. She was surprised when Brooke mumbled "more in a bit."

She knelt down in front of her, stiffly in the tall boots, and Denise steadied herself with a hand on her shoulder as she slid dark, shear nylons up her legs, and fastened them to the corset's garters, three per leg.

Brooke remained kneeling as she slipped strappy sandals on Denise's feet. They had five-inch heels and tiny buckles.

Her red-painted toe nails poked out. Denise always kept them polished, these days.

Brooke stood up and led her over to the make-up table they shared.

She sat at the table while Brooke perched on a stool and began working on her face. Brooke hadn't done her make-up for her in weeks, as she had gotten quite good at it herself. This time, though she worked diligently as Denise watched in the mirror. She applied hers as Brooke had done her own, and she slowly saw Bimbo Denise appear, looking better and sexier than ever before. Brooke topped it all off with a long, straight black wig.

Denise was feeling wonderfully sexy and slutty by the time Brooke was done. Her cock was straining and oozing. All she could think of was sex.

But Brooke wasn't done with Denise, yet.

She moved behind her and untying the temporary bow, pulled the corset tighter still. Denise grunted with each action, and her breath came in pants, shorter and harder.

But as she watched the results in the mirror, she was even more enthralled. Her shape took on an even more feminine form. Denise had a bigger bust and more shapely hips to go with her tiny waist.

At last Brooke tied off the laces. Denise would have sighed with relief, if she could have found sufficient air to do so.

Brooke stood back and examined the lovely Denise for a few moments before she delivered her judgement, "beautiful, and very sexy." She said.

Leaving Denise standing there admiring herself in the mirror, Brooke stepped over to the closet and brought out a long jade-red dress. When Denise looked at it, she saw that it was a gorgeous chinse design with embroidered golden dragons. It was sleeveless, and had the traditional tall neck. It was tightly, form fitting and it extended down to the floor.

It looked fantastic!

Brooke again knelt down in front of her so she could step into the dress. Denise had to again balance herself on Brooke's shoulder, particularly because of the tall heels she wore.

Slowly, and with some effort Brooke worked the tight dress up Denise's shapely body. It fit her like a glove and showed off her small waist and larger breasts, wonderfully, especially when Brooke zipped up the back.

With a slap on her tightly packed ass, Brooke declared Denise complete. "Now, go see how beautiful you are."

Denise almost fell over when she started walking up to the full-length mirror. In the tall heels and the long tight skirt, only tiny steps were feasible. She walked like a Japanese Geisha.

Brooke stood behind her as she admired the view in the mirror. She too was astonished.

"You look fantastic and all woman. You are Denise my wife and lover. I love you, dearly," Brooke whispered in her ear.

Denise swallowed, and teared up. "I am a pretty woman, aren't I?" she said, with a mixture of pride and disbelief. "And I love you more than I can say."

She then turned and they hugged and kissed, long and passionately for several minutes.

When they came up for air, Brooke grabbed Denise's hand and led her slowly through the house and out onto the back patio.

There, Denise was surprised to find several candles lit on their small café table. There was a bottle of Champaign in an ice bucket and two glasses set out.

Brooke sat Denise at one of the chairs as she opened the bottle and poured.

Denise had a hard time sitting in both the strict corset and the tight dress, but she managed, barely, sitting forward on the edge of the seat.

Brooke then sat opposite her and proposed a toast.

"To Denise and Brooke, wives and lovers. And to our wonderful, shared fantasies. May we live them forever."

Denise was so enthralled she could hardly respond.

"God this is wonderful," she sighed, "you're wonderful. I love you with all my heart." Again, she had to pause to catch her breath, "And I love our lives and the sexy games we're playing. I don't want them to ever end."

They clinked glasses and took sips as they just sat and admired each other.

Their little date lasted more than an hour as they sat on the dark patio under the stars and with the candles flickering.

Sitting there, Denise admired their reflections in the glass next to the table. She looks and feels perfect, just like she used to dream of.

They sat casually, lovingly discussing the fun they'd been having over the weeks since their honeymoon and how much they treasured the sex, and the even the lack thereof, caused by their chastity belts. Denise admitted to loving her life, and Brooke told of how much she loved playing with Denise.

Finally, Brooke interrupted their musings when she realized how late it was getting.

"Come lover, we need to get you another orgasm before we catch a little sleep. We have to be up before 4:00 to refit your belt and we have to go to work tomorrow."

"Oh, can't we call in sick?" Denise begs.

"No, I'm sorry, but I have several meetings I have to attend, and I have to be able to think, so I need at least a little sleep tonight."

Together, they blew out the candles and carried the bottle and glasses into the kitchen.

Denise moved slowly in the long tight dress. It made her think of the fetish hobble skirts she'd occasionally read about. That thought only added to her arousal.

Brooke was waiting for her, smiling when she finally made it into the bedroom.

She knelt down and found the hidden zipper in Denise's dress. It extended from the hem at the floor, along the seam, all the way up to her hip. Once up, it became a sexy slit, exposing Denise's long, smooth leg, covered in its sensual stocking.

It also granted easy access to her cock.

Brooke reached in and worked Denise's panties out from under the corset and hooked them behind her balls. They pushed her cock and balls up and out, nicely, Brooke thinks. Denise isn't so sure as it puts a lot of pressure on those delicate and sensitive parts.

Soon, Denise finds herself laying back on the bed with her legs spread and Bimbo Brooke kneeling up between them.