The Perfect Pair Pt. 08

Story Info
The game continues, more friends & adventures.
15.8k words
4.67
6.9k
3

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Pair, Part 8

(fetish, chastity, consensual, cross dressing)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

A story of a loving couple exploring their sexual fantasies, together.

Read Chapter 1 - 7, first.

Dennis and Brooke's chastity games continue, and expand as their group of kinky friends grows.

Their workday went as all of them usually did. No one around their offices suspected that they were anything other than two engineers, married and living private lives. Of course, everyone was familiar with Brooke, the new breasts she had added a few months ago, and her subtle changes to a sexier wardrobe had been observed and appreciated by many. But no one seemed to pay attention to the effect of her new bras.

They were both confident that no one had detected their chastity belts. The things were just too well made and fitted too perfectly. And, by now the two of them had become so used to the restrictions imposed by their metal underwear that they were able to spend their days in the office without issue.

Their libidos did suffer from their constant and ever-increasing state of arousal, restricted and limited by their chastity games. And Brooke absolutely hated her life when her periods rolled around. But she learned to suffer through them.

The pair relaxed that night, after work, and dreamed of their next release.

When Friday rolled around, and another tutoring session was planned with Victoria, they rushed home so Dennis could change. These days he was Denise at all times, other than when he was at work. He really had come to love his time as a woman.

Just as Denise finished putting a quick coat of pink polish on her nails; drying them with a hair dryer, Brooke received a text message from Kelly.

"Oh hell!" she said, and then showed her phone's display to Denise.

'Kelly: Wear your bells and the top from Tuesday.'

Denise giggled, "you're in trouble now. Where are the bells?"

"On my dresser."

"Well, come on then," she said as she led Brooke over to the bells.

"I don't have to do this. She's not my master," Brooke said.

"Of course you do. Consider it just another adventure. Remember that's what we're all about."

Brooke couldn't argue. So Denise helped her strip off her dress and locked the bells to her nipple rings with the tiny padlocks.

She sighed as she felt the weight pull on her nipples.

Once they were in place, dangling and ringing, she slipped on a skirt and dug out the short and slutty crop top that Kelly had given her on Tuesday.

Denise kissed her, then giggled, "you look and sound fantastic, my love."

As they walked out to the car, with Brooke holding her bells so they wouldn't jangle so much, Denise scolded her, "tut, tut. Better let them hang or Mistress Kelly will be all over you."

Brooke frowned, but let the bells drop and crossed her arms over her breasts. The bells then dangled underneath her forearms, still visible and still ringing.

Denise chuckled, enjoying herself.

They arrived and were greeted as always by a pleased Victoria, anxious to get started with her homework. While she dragged Denise into the home-office she called, over her shoulder, "Love those bells, Brooke. Kelly is already out back on the patio. It's a little cool, but nice enough back there."

Brooke, walked, jingling through to the back door and out onto the patio.

As she stepped out, Kelly stood up and stepped over. She immediately pulled Brooke into a big hug trapping the bells between them. "They feel wonderfully erotic," she whispered before planting a big and loving kiss on her good friend's soft lips.

Brooke enjoyed the contact and the kiss. She liked Kelly a lot, even if she was overly domineering.

Kelly then stepped back a bit and started tapping on Brooke's bells causing them to ring gayly while they pulled on her nipples and breasts. When Brooke tried to back away, Kelly grabbed the two bells and pulled her back, eliciting a groan of pain.

"Kelly, please stop," Brooke moaned.

"Nope," she said, smiling.

So, Brooke just stood there for several more minutes as Kelly played with her breast's bells.

At last Kelly grew tired of that game and let the bells come to rest, before turning and sitting back down in her chair and grabbing her glass of wine. Brooke massaged her nipples for a minute, before sitting down next to her and sipping from the other glass, apparently poured for her.

Kelly spent the next while, questioning Brooke about Tuesday's session with the bells, and how they felt, tonight.

Brooke answered honestly. They felt heavy and sexy and made her sore and excited. She loved them and hated them.

"Like your chastity belt?" Kelly asked, genuinely interested.

Brooke thought for a moment, "no not like the belt. I love it and only occasionally dislike it. It makes me a lot hornier than the bells do."

"Cool. Too bad you can't wear the bells all of the time."

"I could never do that! It would hurt all of the time, and I could never wear the things to work. Even out in public, doing normal things, would be impossible!"

"Oh, I don't know about that. Wouldn't it be fun to be ringing, always? Calling attention to your lovely breasts. And their weight would stretch your nipples and expand the holes. We could fit even larger rings in them."

Kelly was smiling broadly, obviously enthralled by the image she was painting for herself.

"That's your fantasy, not mine," Brook said, shaking her head. Then she changed the subject by asking Kelly about their upcoming trip to Europe.

That topic easily distracted Kelly, as she was very much looking forward to that adventure.

Eventually they all get back together for dinner.

Victoria kept steeling glances at Brooke's bells, and smiling happily whenever they rang, which was often.

Brooke was able to ignore the ringing, but not the pulling and the soreness developing in her nipples.

Denise was also enjoying the music generated by her beautifully decorated wife.

At one point, Kelly reached over with her table knife and tapped one of Brooke's bells, like a guest at a wedding. The jingle caught everyone's attention and, Victoria and Denise broke out laughing.

Kelly then proposed a toast to their dinner entertainment, and while Brooke blushed, angrily, they all drank to her bells.

When the dinner was over, they relaxed a bit over coffee, before Brooke gave Denise the signal and they stood up to leave.

"So soon?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, my boobs are sore and I'm tired. You can turn on the radio for musical entertainment after I've left."

Everyone laughed, Brooke too, as the pair walked out the door and to their car.

As soon as they got home, Brooke demanded that Denise unlock and remove her bells, and she hurried to dig out the key and do as she was told.

After she had stripped off her clothes, Brooke took up the same position on the couch as she had on Tuesday night. "Denise, dear, please come and give my poor nipples some loving," she requested.

Denise quickly complied, and before long Brooke was feeling much better.

Before going to bed, Brooke checked her points score and confirmed what she had known all along.

She called out to Denise, "Hey baby, tomorrow morning we have to make a run to the bank. I will have met my goal. You'll need to unlock me."

"Good for you, I wish I had the points, but I won't make it until next weekend. Unless my balls explode in the mean time!"

They went to bed laughing. Brooke a lot happier than Denise.

They lounged around on Saturday morning until it was time to drive to the bank. Used to the process, Brooke was not as excited as she had been in days past, when she had earned her release. She attributed her feelings to her plans for the afternoon.

For this trip, they both dressed casually in comfortable outfits. Denise in a simple dress and Brooke in a blouse and skirt. The highlight, of course, were Brooke's breasts with the outlines of her nipple rings clearly visible.

The banker, as usual was pleasantly impressed at the sight, and he quickly checked their IDs and retrieved Denise's security box before leaving them in one of the private rooms.

Quickly and efficiently, Brooke was let out of her belt, it was packed away, the box was returned and the pair were on their way home.

Brooke was thoroughly enjoying the freedom, and her plans for a fun and exciting day of sex.

Home at last, Brooke stripped down to nothing, her beautiful body on full display.

Denise groaned at the sight, indescribably horny and totally frustrated at her inability to fuck her wife's brains out with her straining cock.

They spend the rest of the morning in bed, with Denise doing her best to give Brooke as many orgasms as she could handle, all delivered with hands, mouth and tongue.

Slowly Brooke's pent-up desires are satisfied as she climaxes, over and over again.

"Enough," Brooke moans, "that felt so good! But I'm sure we both need a breather, and I'm getting hungry."

Denise, kissed her way up to Brooke's breasts and pulled one of her nipple rings into her mouth and she sucked and tongued the hard nub, first gently, and then with more strength.

Brooke, shivers, and giggles. She had never realized how much fun her rings would be in bed. She'd always fantasized about her piercings as being decorative, more than sexually pleasing. Yet, her lover's play felt absolutely wonderful.

After a while though, she taped Denise on the top of her head, laughing, "Hey you, lunch. More of this later."

Denise, smiling, pushed herself up, letting the ring slip from between her teeth, and crawled out of bed.

Once on the floor she helped Brooke up, and they both headed out to the kitchen. The first thing Denise did, was head for the sink and rinse off her mouth, and cheeks and then rinse out her mouth. Brooke watched amused, understanding that it was her copious juices that were being cleaned away.

"Now, you need to touch up your makeup. It's a mess and your lipstick is totally gone," she scolded her lover," I'll get started on food.

When Denise returned, she looked lovely and Brooke had assembled chicken salads with an Asian dressing for the two of them.

While they ate, Denise asked, "any plans for this afternoon? Do you need a nap? Aren't you a bit worn out?"

Brooke took a moment before answering, "Actually, there's something I'd like to try, before we rest," she said between bytes.

"Do tell?"

"I think I'm ready to try anal. I'm pretty sure my ass has been stretched enough by the plugs. I'm curious and excited to see what it feels like. And I'd like to earn the points, of course. I get two for this," she finished with a giggle.

Denise was surprised, not to mention immediately aroused. But she was disappointed too.

"But honey, that was my fantasy, and I'm locked up. I won't be able to enjoy it."

Brooke smiled, sadly, I know dearest, but the way things go these days, it could be weeks or even months before we're both free of or belts at the same time. And I just can't wait that long."

She leaned over and pulling Denise closer gave her a big kiss.

"And besides, it was my fantasy too. But I was more curious, and you were much more enthusiastic, I know."

She could see that Denise was still bummed. So, she just carried on.

"You'll use the strap-on and we'll go really slow, but I do want to try this out this afternoon. I'm dying to see how it feels. To see if I can orgasm from just my ass, or if paired with my clit and pussy, it improves my orgasm any."

After lunch, Brooke grabbed Denise by the hand, and dragged her back to the bedroom. There, she stripped off her dress and panties and helped her get the strap-on into place, over the top of her chastity belt.

As Denise stood compliant, Brooke lubed up the dildo and also her ass hole before she climbed onto the bed and positioning herself on her elbows and knees.

"Come on, honey get back there and take it slow."

Denise, never having had the experience, carefully positioned herself behind Brooke, and placing a hand on each of her hips, proceeded to inch the prong forward toward her rear hole.

Brooke reached up between her legs and helped position it.

Denise then began pushing with her hips, and pulling gently with her hands, and watched as the head of the thing began to penetrate her lover.

Brooke, for her part, pushed back and as the thing began sliding into her, she sighed. She found that her ass, used to the plugs she'd been wearing for months, now, accepted the intruder easily.

"Mmmm," mumbled, "That's fine, just keep pushing."

Denise nodded, although Brooke couldn't see, and continued to push in as Brooke continued to push back.

Brooke could feel it slide all of the way in and also felt Denise's hips hit up against the cheeks of her ass.

She giggled a bit when she thought about the term 'bottoming out'. For a moment she was distracted, wondering if that was where the term came from.

But when Denise, of her own accord, began pulling back out and then pushing back in, her focus returned to the feeling's back there and her first experience of anal sex.

She started pushing and pulling along with her partner.

And it felt good, and kinky, sexy too.

After a few minutes, though, she realized that she wasn't getting enough pleasure to orgasm, so she moved her hands between her legs and applied her fingers to her wet pussy.

Now that felt really good! And the combination of her twiddling with her clit and Denise pumping into her ass felt really, really fine.

When the thought struck her that she was actually taking it in the ass, and that it felt good, she lost it, and immediately climaxed. It felt so good, and so erotic that she actually squeaked, and moaned and shook.

Denise understanding, continued to pump and push further and harder than before. When she detected that Brooke was coming back down, she slowed her movements. Eventually stopping as Brooke finished catching her breath.

Denise was surprised when Brooke said, "Don't pull out. Keep it in while I lay flat. I want you laying on top of me."

Slowly and awkwardly they shifted and slid into the new position. A couple of times, Brooke groaned as the dildo shifted uncomfortably inside her. But eventually they wound up laying, Brooke flat on her stomach with Denise flat on top of her, still connected by the dildo and its straps.

Brooke let out a sigh and squirmed a bit, feeling the thing still in her ass. The picture she drew in her head was more arousing than what she was feeling. But she loved it nonetheless. She had a cock up her ass, and it felt good!

The two of them laid like that for almost an hour, as Brooke, enjoyed herself and Denise patiently waited for her lover to request a change in position.

Finally, Brooke spoke up, "OK, lover, that was fun, but I think I'm done, please pull it out. I'm going to take a nap."

Denise did as she was asked, and once clear, she headed off to the bathroom to wash her fake cock. When she returned Brooke was asleep, so she laid down beside her and, with mixed feelings about the whole event, drifted off to sleep herself.

Another hour later they woke up, with Brooke lying quietly on her back, and Denise still beside her, "I don't think I'm one of those women who can get off with just anal penetration, although it did feel good, and very kinky. I think next time, I'll get a vibrator to use on my front, while you work my rear."

A few minutes later, "I want to try it while I'm still in my belt, too."

Denise moaned at the thought, wanting her cock in her lover's ass, now.

"With the belt on, I may be horny enough to get off with just a cock up my ass." Then giggling, "it would be a wonderful way for me to cheat at the game!"

"No fair!"

"You could try it," Brooke responded.

"No way!"

"Your loss, honey."

Getting serious, Denise asked, "but really, is it something you'll want to do more often? Something you enjoyed?"

"Hmmm, yes. I was always afraid that it would be gross, or painful, but it wasn't. I'm sure wearing those plugs helped. And, of course, being so horny from being locked in the belt helped too, I'm sure."

"That's good, because I'm really looking forward to trying it for real. With my cock in your wonderful ass."

Brooke smiled, "I'll be ready."

After a few minutes, "Hey, how about getting dressed and going out for dinner?" Denise asked.

"Well, my ass is a little sore, but let me take a bath and soak for a bit, then I'll get dressed and we'll go."

"Great. And you don't have to put your plug back in," she added, chuckling.

"Damn straight!"

Feeling better after her bath, Brooke joined Denise, both dressed simply and casually, and they went out to a favorite Chinese restaurant, nearby. Home afterwards they crawled back into bed and Denise made love to Brooke until it was again time for her to be locked into her belt.

Brooke slipped into her belt and Denise locked it. Brooke then replaced her plug, sighing as it slid home. The feeling reminded her of the afternoon's session, and she fell asleep with happy dreams.

Sunday was a quiet day, spent walking and window shopping. They also took in a movie. All the while they earned their points for being out in public.

While wandering through a collection of shops, Denise spotted a pair of tall, suede boots, in a store display. They were royal-blue, had impractically tall spike heels and extended well up the thighs. They were gorgeous and sexy as hell!

She stopped dead in her tracks, "wow those look nice," she gushed.

Brooke agreed, "Yes they do," and she looked intently past them and into the store.

Then with a devilish smile, she added, "OK, but this time I want you to have a male salesperson help you out. And I want to see some flirting."

"What?"

"You understand me. Part of the reason you are now who you are, is because Dennis was intrigued by women's power over men. You experienced it the other day, when we had that flat tire. Our power is based on our ability to flirt. And you need practice at that skill set, so now's your chance."

She paused and looked at Denise who was obviously nervous at the thought.

"Lover, you can only buy those lovely boots, if you flirt with a salesman. And I mean really work it. I want to see hm eating out of your hand. Understand me?"

Denise could see that Brooke was serious, and meant what she said.

She did love the look of those boots, and knew they'd go really well with several of her dresses, so she took a deep breath, "OK".

They walked into the store, hand-in-hand, with Brooke leading. She took them up to a nice-looking man, about their age.

He saw them coming, "good afternoon ladies, how can I help you?" he asked.

He was addressing Brooke, smiling, as he couldn't help giving her the once-over, and that led him to pause at her breasts.

Brooke, stepped aside, though, and Denise answered him, "hello, I spotted those wonderful suede boots in the window, the blue ones, do you have them in a 10, wide?"

The guy quickly changed his focus, and smiled at Denise, "Hi, I'm William, and yes I believe we do. They've just arrived and we received a full shipment of sizes. If you'll have a seat, I'll go bring them out."

Denise made a point of smiling, saying, "that would be lovely. Thank you, William, you're a dear."

After he had left, Brooke complimented her, "nicely done. Keep it up."

Denise just sighed.

The next ten minutes were difficult for Denise as she did her best to charm the salesman like she imagined a sensuous girl would.