The Perfect Pair Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their meal. The two headed back to the hotel to drop off their purchases, now well prepared for a fabulous evening.

Denise wasn't surprised when Brooke requested another session of sex. It had been several weeks since her last release and she had a lot of pent-up passion to enjoy.

Denise was a bit surprised when her lover pulled the strap-on dildo and some lube out of her bag, and handed it to her.

Without a word Denise striped off her dress and panties and pulled the harness up her legs and into place over her chastity belt.

As she was straightening things out, Denise saw Brooke pull something else out of her bag, before she walked over to the bed.

It took Denise a couple of minutes before she realized that Brooke was holding a shiny, bullet vibrator; something she'd never seen in her lover's hands before.

"Where did that come from?" Denise asked, in awe.

"Oh, I ordered it from Amazon. I think it will be a perfect pairing with that wonderful phallus you're wearing."

"You kinky little devil," Denise chuckled as the two of them moved onto the room's big bed.

There, Brooke enjoyed a couple of fantastic orgasms, with Denise behind her driving the latex cock into her ass while she manipulated the vibrator on her clit and into her pussy. She hadn't used a vibrator in that fashion since her college days, and it felt wonderful.

Afterwards, they rested for a while, before Brooke started moving to get up.

Denise stopped her, "how about a nap?"

"No, I don't want to waste any of my day just lying around the hotel room. Let's get dressed and go out to the art museum. It's only a few blocks away. They have a special show of Monet's works, that I'd like to see, and then we can walk around the other galleries, building up an appetite for our dinner."

"You mean, after this, you haven't already built an appetite?"

"I just worked off lunch. Come on bimbo Brooke needs to look at real art, and display a little of her own."

They both laughed at that thought.

A short time later they were back walking the streets. Although they could have easily been mistaken for a couple of hookers, that wasn't their mission.

Once in the grand old museum complex, they meandered amongst the other week-end art lovers, and enjoyed the classic paintings and statues. Neither of them liked any of the modern, abstract crap. A white wall with a red blotch just looked like a lazy, so-called artist bit his tongue and spit out some blood.

As they strolled from room to room, Brooke enjoyed all of the art-loving gazes directed her way. Both the negative, scandalized and the admiring, lusting ones.

When they had seen enough, they hiked back to the hotel. There they took some time to clean-up before settling down for a short nap.

Brooke kissed Denise awake when she decided it was time to get ready for dinner. She knew it would take a while, and it did.

Both of them looked fantastic in their elegant evening clothes. And after Brooke dedicated more than an hour to their make-up and hair, all they could do was stare at themselves in the mirror, and smile for all they were worth.

"Good God!" Denise whispered, "we look wonderful. Beautiful and sexy and dressed like a couple of fashion models."

Brooke could only agree, "yes, we do. It's going to be a fun evening. I bet we draw a crowd of admirers. Are you ready to fight them off?"

Denise, was suddenly afraid. "Well, I'm not sure. I..."

"Oh. You'll be fine. And you can always point out that you're married," and after a pause, "to me."

Denise laughed, "And there can be no one out there more beautiful that you."

Brooke smiled and bowed, "thank you, my dear." She then called down to the desk and asked for a car to take them to the restaurant where she had made their reservations for the evening.

They each pulled a shawl on over their bare shoulders and headed down and through the lobby. There was a bit of commotion outside the door as people stopped to gawk as the two beauties were assisted into the hotel's limousine for the short ride to the restaurant.

Upon arrival, they were greeted warmly and ushered to a nice table for two. As they passed through the other tables on their way to their seats, they admired the wealthy and beautiful people around them, and they in turn were admired by the diners they passed. In most cases the men were obviously impressed, while many of the women appeared jealous.

Of course, Brooke and Denise were both used to the stares and the glares, and smiled pleasantly in response.

Several times throughout dinner, well-dressed men stopped by their table and attempted small talk. Their pick-up lines, although delivered with style, were still clear attempts to bed them, and the thought made them smile. Of course, all were turned down politely and when necessary, with an explanation of their loving relationship.

Despite the repeated interruptions to their excellent meals, both of them enjoyed the attention, and found the men's attempts highly entertaining.

When a pair of pretty women approached them, having somehow determined their state as a female pairing, the conversation became a bit more interesting. This pair, Terry and Melanie were a lesbian couple, out celebrating their first wedding anniversary, and they had been feeling a bit lonely, surrounded by all of the straight diners, until they spotted Brooke and Denise.

Their gentlemanly waiter brought over a couple of extra chairs, so the four of them could sit together for a while, just visiting before the two of them went back to their own table as Brooke and Denise's after-dinner coffee arrived. As Terry and Melanie stood to leave, they promised to look each other up at the next Tuesday at the club, as they too were familiar with the place.

Brooke and Denise were still enjoying their coffee when the alarm of Brooke's phone went off reminding her that it was time for her to don her belt.

"Oh my, I'm going to miss the deadline to be locked back into my belt," she admitted to Denise, concerned.

"Well, we can't very well run out of this place, right now, so just relax and let's finish our evening."

"OK, but I don't like breaking our rules," she said, shaking her head, "we can't allow it to become a habit."

"Hmmm, we've never run into this situation before, and we never defined any punishment for a breach of the rules."

"No, we haven't, and you're right, we didn't." Brooke replied, taking a sip of her expensive drink.

They both sat in thought for a few minutes, before Denise nodded, "what if we add ten points to the transgressors' goal?"

"Oh honey, we're already at 95 points, that would push me to 105!"

"Oh, yah, and I wanted to stop at 100." Denise said shaking her head.

"But I didn't." Brooke responded.

Denise looked at her wife speculatively. "I liked the additional 10 idea as that would give me a better chance to keep up with you. You've always been able to earn points at a faster rate than I could. Something like this might allow me to keep up with you and we could share our release time on the same day, more often. It's only happened a few times, so far."

Brooke smiled, "it would be nice to be out, together more often. But I'm not crazy about the idea of that big jump."

"And I'm not crazy about going past 100 points for release," Denise responded.

They sat quietly, thinking for a while before Brooke spoke up.

"But if I accept that as my punishment, then we have to keep increasing our goal with each release. I don't really mind that at all. Remember, the whole idea of the game was based on long-term chastity."

"Yes, but..."

"No, wait. Hear me out. With the new accessories, coming, we'll be able to earn release faster, so it will be easier to make our goals, no matter how high they rise. Let's do it."

Brooke beamed at Denise who still seemed reluctant.

"I'll accept my 10-point punishment, especially if it will lead to us reaching our goals on the same weekend. And we'll continue to increase our goals as we have been. And my new goal will be 10 points higher than yours."

She paused, and gave a shiver, "I'll have to work harder to earn my release."

Denise was torn, she didn't want to continue raising their goals, but she did like the idea of Brooke having the higher goal, and the potential for more time out of their belts, together.

Finally, she just nodded, "OK, let's do it."

They savored their coffee and enjoyed the atmosphere for a while longer, before closing out their bill. It was horrendous, but they had both very much enjoyed their evening.

Brooke called the hotel for a return ride, and they stood and chatted in the bar with one last pair of guys who tried their luck, and failed.

It didn't take long for the car to arrive and run them back to the hotel.

By the time they arrived back in their room, it was very late, and Brooke had to immediately strip off her pretty dress and don her belt.

Denise locked it, saying "well there you go, you bad girl." And he slapped her on the butt, eliciting a squeal.

She turned and they kissed, with her nipple rings pressed tightly into Denise's own chest. The feeling, as it always did, brought her cock to life within its confining tube, making her sigh.

They slept in late, ordered a room service breakfast and only left the hotel minutes before official check-out time.

The drive home was a quiet one, as they both day-dreamed of their fun-filled Saturday.

"I wonder if our accessories have arrived? If they'll be sitting at our front door?" Brooke asked as they neared their street.

"That would be nice."

"It sure would. A nice ending to our weekend."

But when they pulled into their driveway, they were again disappointed by the emptiness of their front porch.

"Oh well, perhaps, tomorrow," Brooke sighed.

They lounged around the rest of the day. Brooke took some time to make adjustments to both her points spreadsheet and to the rules of their game, making the addition of points to the goal as a punishment.

To Be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.