The Perfect Pair Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was tiring, as they always dressed well and wore their very high heels. It was starting to cool off, though, as Summer was drawing to a close. They did pick up some additional winter outfits, but having already done a lot of shopping, they often couldn't justify the expense.

When Tuesday rolled around, they were happy to attend the event at the club and again mix socially with their acquaintances, and enjoy the live music and some dancing.

Brooke had been pleased to receive a call from Christine and they had agreed to all meet up and share a table. Denise was happy as she had liked those two when they had first met. She was also hopeful that their presence at the table would discourage Annette from trying to join them, and recruit them for some crazy BDSM game.

They met up in the parking lot and the four of them were quickly seated. Of course, Roxanne was on her leash, as a proper sex slave should be.

They all enjoyed watching the reactions of other patrons, for their various reasons. Brooke and Roxanne both enjoyed showing off their special attributes, Brooke's large and ringed breasts and Roxanne's collar and leash drew a lot of attention. Christine and Denise just liked watching the onlookers' expressions.

Some of the women were envious, others curious or even interested. Still others were turned off by the blatant displays of their fetishes.

But it was all fun.

The four of them had a great time. They talked about their respective lives and histories, and slowly moved into describing their sexual fantasies and fetishes.

Brooke, and even Denise, found it easy to share with the two women, who were open and friendly and neither too kinky, nor seemingly not kinky enough to understand their feelings and lifestyle.

Denise, shy at first, became more open as the evening wore on, and Brooke was pleased to see that change in her.

Christine and Roxanne were both enthralled by Brooke and Denise's tales of their chastity belts and their chastity game.

They peppered Brooke about her bimbo fantasies and how the game encouraged her to live them out.

She really enjoyed sharing the details, often catching Denise blush when she shared a little too much.

Denise choked on a mouthful of wine when Brooke admitted that they were experimenting with anal sex, to earn points toward release, based on a fantasy of Denise's.

Christine and Roxane both laughed as they understood that to the clearly quite shy Denise, it was way too much information. They didn't pursue that line of questioning any further.

Brooke was intrigued when Roxanne told of how much time she spent with her arms locked in a reverse prayer. Apparently, she spent quite a lot of her free time helpless, with her arms in that uncomfortable position.

"It took me quite a while to get used to it," she admitted, "but after a couple of months I was able to stretch my arms and shoulders so that now I can spend hours or even whole days with my hands all the way up to my neck." And, she said it proudly.

Christine, smiling, chimed in, "I lock her cuffs to the ring at the back of her collar, with a nice padlock. It leaves her pretty helpless, and encourages her to do everything with her mouth," and then giggling, she added, "and I love her mouth."

"I'll bet you do." Brooke commented, laughing.

"Oh, I do. My Roxanne is very good with her mouth. I take advantage of it every chance I get. It's wonderful."

Christine then looked Brooke in the eye, "perhaps, someday I'll let you have that experience."

That comment took Brooke by surprise. She blushed and took a quick sip of wine before replying, "I'm sure I'd like that."

That surprised Denise, who blushed, herself.

Roxanne, looking from one to the other simply smiled and nodded.

Christine giggled, knowing what trouble she had caused, "I think it's time for a dance, come along my love," she said as she gently pulled on Roxanne's leash. "You guys coming?"

Brooke looked at Denise who stood up, liking the idea, and the two of them followed their friends out onto the floor.

The two couples joined the throng and enjoyed themselves.

After a couple of songs, Christine handed Roxanne's leash to Brooke and switched to dancing with Denise.

Brooke was a little challenged by having to control the tether linking her to sweet Roxanne as they moved around on the floor -- no twirling allowed. It got much easier when the band switched to a slow song.

Denise became nervous at that point as Christine grabbed her and held her close. She was just getting over that feeling when she felt Christine shift her hands, one to the back of Denise's neck, and the other trailing down between their bodies to her crotch and its metal covering. When Denise realized what was happening, she froze in place.

Christine whispered in her ear, "relax, I just had to feel the real thing. And I'm sure you can't really feel my hand, can you?"

Denise did relax, enough to resume swaying with her, "no I can't, you just caught me by surprise."

Christine chuckled and then moved so that both of her hands were on the back of Denise's neck. She then pulled her into a strong and lengthy kiss.

Denise, was at first surprised, but then she felt good, and as her cock swelled, she began enjoying it.

When, Christine moved her arms back down and broke off the kiss, they were both smiling.

The band finished the song and stopped for a break, so everyone shuffled off the floor and back to their tables.

Brooke led Roxanne, like a pro, back to their table and they resumed their evening.

When they were all seated again, Christine engaged Brooke in a discussion of chastity belts, and they pretty much left Roxanne and Denise out of the conversation. Denise worked up the courage to ask Roxanne, about her love of being a sex slave. How she could be happy living that way.

"Is it really your love for Christine, and the simplicity of it all?" Denise asked, genuinely curious.

"Well, it is those two things, and something else, too. Not only do I love her, and I do love my simple life too; I also love being Christine's exclusive property. I consider being a slave to a wonderful woman a step up from being a wife. Our relationship is more than mutual. I know she loves me like a wife loves her spouse, but in our case, she also loves me like an owner, and as a pet, and even as a servant."

She paused hoping that Denise would understand. She reached out and held her hand, squeezing tightly.

"I think I mean everything to her. That I am everything she ever wanted, and I certainly try to be everything for her."

Denise was absolutely blown away by Roxanne's description of her relationship with Christine.

"God, that's beautiful," Denise whispered.

She could think of nothing else to say or ask. So, the two of them just sat quietly, Roxanne still holding onto her.

It wasn't long, though before Christine decided to call it a night, as she had an early morning meeting to attend, and needed some sleep.

Brooke seconded that motion and they paid their bills before heading out into the cool evening air.

Outside the door, they said their goodbyes and traded kisses and hugs all around.

As Christine finished kissing Brooke, she smiled, "we'll have to get together sometime soon so you can test out that mouth," she said nodding toward Roxanne, who heard and smiled.

Brooke, thought for a moment, then smiled herself, "yes, that sounds nice."

Denise, hearing and watching the exchange, didn't like it one bit.

"But we'd have to time it just right, I am locked up, remember," Brooke finished.

Christine just nodded as she walked away, leading her slave.

On the way home Denise let Brooke have it, "what the hell are you doing? Do you really want to have sex with Roxanne? I thought you love me. And only me!"

Brooke sighed, "I'm sorry lover. Of course, I love only you. I hardly know Roxanne." She paused, upset with herself. "I really am sorry. It just sounded so very sexy, to let Roxanne get me off. It's not like she has a cock, like you do. She'll never fuck me. It doesn't seem like cheating to me, just casual sex, but if you see it that way, I won't take advantage of Christine's offer. I'll forego the pleasure."

Denise was somewhat mollified, by Brooke's explanation, and when she thought about her 'forego the pleasure' statement, Denise actually felt a bit guilty for refusing her lover her gratification.

Finally, Denise herself sighed, "would you really like to sample sex with Roxanne?"

"Honestly, I don't know. The thought really turned me on at the time. When Christine mentioned it, my pussy said 'yes', so I just passed that feeling along, and answered."

Denise smiled at the description. Seeing it, Brooke relaxed a little, and continued, "honey, it's nothing against you. Like I keep saying, I love you and only you, and I love you the way you are, as Denise, and as my lesbian lover. Please don't be mad or worried."

Denise liked hearing that too, although the thought occurred to her that Brooke possibly loved Denise more than she loved Dennis. But rather than upsetting her, it made her feel good.

"So, anything that would happen with Roxanne would just be another aspect of our fantasy fulfillment. It wouldn't affect us or our marriage?"

"Absolutely!"

Denise sighed, "If you really want to, and if it would make you happy, I guess I'd be OK with it."

Brooke smiled, "God. You're so good to me," and she actually unfastened her seat belt and crawled over the console to kiss her on the cheek. Denise giggled, "oh sit down before you get us killed. And put your seatbelt back on!"

Brooke did as she was told, laughing as she did.

A few minutes later, when Denise drove the car into the driveway, Brooke made one last comment, "If Roxanne eats my pussy, I wonder if Christine would have her give you a blow job?" Brooke asked Denise, although it was obvious that she was just toying with her.

"Oh stop. There's no way I'd admit to them that I have a cock, so there's no way I can ever participate with Roxanne. And before you ask any more silly questions, I won't lick either of their pussies. I only want yours."

Brooke laughed at his response, "OK, OK, I was just playing with you. But you are really good with that tongue of yours. I'm sure they would appreciate the favor. Kind of a tit-for-tat arrangement."

Denise glanced over and gave her a withering look, before shutting down the engine and getting out of the car.

There was no further discussion over Christine's offer, after that.

Brooke and Denise's week continued with Wednesday being just another work day. That evening Brooke got another short text from Kelly, raving about how beautiful Vienna was, and how much the two of them loved the outdoor cafés in Vienna's Stephansplatz.

On Thursday, in response to Brooke's begging, Denise again used the strap-on dildo in her ass. She actually got into it by fantasizing that she was using her own cock in her wife's bottom. Of course, that just led to more frustration for her, and some pain from her compressed cock in its tube.

She was happy to help her lover earn two more points toward her release.

But on Friday night, when Brooke asked again for another anal session Denise got testy, "I'm not sure this works. You earn two extra points, and I get nothing, not even a little pleasure out of it. For me it's just work. A loving task, but work nonetheless. And besides, what qualifies as 'anal sex' anyway. One minute of pumping with that prong? Or is it two or ten? It's not like you orgasm, when you're in the belt. There's no way to tell when enough is enough."

Brooke was surprised by Denise's outburst. She spent several minutes just sitting, thinking about what she had said. All the while Denise also just sat, waiting, but slowly calming down, too.

"I'm sorry honey. I guess I was just being selfish; using you to earn my points. I understand that you lose out in two areas. You don't get any points and it probably just adds to your hornyness, doesn't it?"

Denise just nodded.

"I'll back off. It isn't fair to you," and she reached over and kissed her.

Denise loosened up, and mumbled, "thanks."

"But there is one point you should consider. I am getting more used to anal sex and the feelings are pretty good. Using the strap-on has been good practice for me. So, when you earn your release, like last time, I'm ready and willing to take it in the ass."

Denise, understanding that Brooke was right about that, so she again nodded. "good point. I'll think about that the next time you ask."

They went to bed, at peace. Always good for any couple.

That weekend neither of them had accumulated anywhere near enough points for release, but as it was a rainy and blustery day, they decided to just relax at home. Of course, they lost several points in the process, but they had become resigned to that aspect of the game, and were used to their lives with infrequent sex. Not that they didn't really, really want it!

They did go out on Sunday, as it wasn't raining, but it did remain cool and breezy. The wind constantly blew their short skirts, often exposing their stocking tops and garter straps, as they were wearing the stockings to help keep their legs warm. They giggled at the show they were putting on; flashing the spectators.

They were also both wearing sweaters to combat the chill and Brooke's was particularly snug, to show off her nipple rings. Bimbo Brooke proudly wore those tops, as part of her slutty persona.

Despite the weather they had a fun day. The movie was particularly good, for a change. They both enjoyed it; perhaps because it was an R-rated, lesbian love story.

That evening, as they were sitting in a restaurant having dinner, Brooke received a call from Kelly. They had made it home, safe and sound and very tired from the long flights. Kelly didn't feel up to talking much about the trip. She did answer a couple of questions. Yes, they had a great time. Yes, Victoria's chastity belt was waiting for them when they got home. And, yes, it fit perfectly.

But then she begged off, saying that they intended to sleep for about 24 hours and meet up with them on Tuesday night.

"Oh, and Suzette said to apologize to you and promised that your accessories should be here soon." Kelly told her, just before she hung up.

Brooke and Denise were left feeling happy for their friends' apparently successful vacation and also dying of curiosity about Victoria in her belt.

They remained that way throughout the rest of Sunday, all of Monday and all day Tuesday at work.

They arrived early at the club, both of them excited and curious, and looking forward to seeing their dear friends once again. They'd already ordered their first round of drinks when the two of them finally showed up.

Kelly walked through the other tables smiling and quickly hugged and kissed both of them in turn.

Victoria, though was moving slowly through the crowd, taking short strides, and Brooke and Denise both suspected they knew why.

She smiled weakly as she finally arrived and when Brooke hugged her, she could feel a hardness under her friend's dress.

"Oh my," she whispered in Victoria's ear, and when she looked at her, Victoria gave a short nod.

Then it was Denise's turn and she too felt the metal at Victoria's chest. "You're wearing the chastity bra?"

"Yes. And the thigh bands too. That's why I was moving so slowly. The things are horrible!"

Kelly broke in, "Shush, we have all night to describe your personal adventures in chastity. I want a drink. And we need to tell them about all of our trip, not just the details of your kinky wardrobe. Now sit!"

Brooke and Denise, laughed and sat back down in their chairs. Kelly too, sat down, but Victoria hesitated.

When Kelly again said "sit down," but more forcefully this time. Brooke and Denise took notice of Victoria's hesitation.

When she finally did sit down, it was carefully and slowly, and she moaned as she settled into the chair.

Brooke looked at Denise and mouthed 'the plug', her expression making it a question.

Denise just nodded.

Kelly giggled as Victoria squirmed on the seat, trying to get comfortable.

"Might as well explain it, Victoria," Kelly said still smiling.

Blushing, Victoria looked at Brooke and Denise, "I have that new expanding plug locked into my ass."

"Oh, poor girl," Denise said.

"Yes, and it's an honest-to-God, pain in the ass!"

She smiled weakly as the other three laughed out loud.

Brooke then looked at Kelly, "and you locked it in place. You're a mean one, Kelly."

"I am not! She's the one who wanted to try the chastity belt. And she got that idea from you two. I'm just the key holder."

"But it looks like she's wearing the full ensemble. Belt, bra, bands and the plug too?" Denise said accusingly. "Did she really want all of that?"

Kelly, a little embarrassed, answered, "well, not really, I suppose, but it's a complete set so I thought it only appropriate that she wear it all."

"And I've been locked in all of it since yesterday!" Victoria whined.

"Oh, you are mean!" Brooke repeated, scolding Kelly.

Kelly just shrugged, "Oh, all right, I guess I am being a little mean. But it's so much fun!"

Brooke was the only one who laughed along with Kelly.

The waitress showed up at that point so they all quieted down as Kelly and Victoria placed their drink orders.

Victoria really felt the need for alcohol. She was the most uncomfortable of the group and felt that she both needed it and deserved it.

They chatted about current events until the gal returned with their drinks

She also gave each of them a colorful hand-out. The flyer announced plans for a Halloween costume party, actually two of them. One on the Tuesday before Halloween for just the ladies and an even larger, grander party on Halloween which falls happily on Saturday this year.

The bar promised substantial prizes for the most popular costumes. There would be awards for both individuals and also for pairs or groups in a common theme.

"This looks like fun," Brooke said, "I love costume parties!"

They all agreed that it did sound like fun, and as it was still two months away, they'd have plenty of time to plan and assemble the outfits.

After that, Kelly took the opportunity to shift the conversation over to the wonders of their vacation. She spent much of the next hour telling tales of their trip.

Victoria occasionally joined in, more and more so after her first glass of wine. Although she continued to squirm on her chair.

They continued telling their story as they ordered dinner.

After a while, their food arrived and Brooke started the questioning of Victoria on how her belt, and all of the rest were feeling.

"Well, the belt is just like you described it. It fits comfortably and hasn't provided me with any problems. Other than no sex, of course. And I've given myself a couple of enemas, and it hasn't been too bad. Do you do that every time?"

"Yes, we both do it in the morning and at night, to make it easy to empty out, and to make sure we don't have to poop, while we're at work, or out and about." Brooke answered.

"I was afraid of that. I'm not finding it to be very pleasant."

"Don't worry hun, you'll get used to it. You have to," Denise joined in.

"I suppose so, but I have to ask Kelly to unlock this plug every time."

Kelly responded with an evil grin, while Denise shook her head, sympathetically.

"And how bad is that plug?" Brooke asked.

"Like I said, it's a pain. Really hard to get used to. When I sit it expands and takes my breath away. I guess it's not so much a pain, as in 'ouch'. More like an ache, like in 'groan'. It really makes me hate to sit. And when I stand up, and it shrinks back down it's a relief, but not necessarily a good one."