The Perfect Pair Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did seem like William did enjoy himself.

Brooke watched, and smiled. standing behind the guy, she made faces and mouthed words of encouragement.

When Denise finally said that the boots looked fabulous and started to agree to buy them, Brooke interrupted, "William, do you have them in a burgundy? I think they might look better on your legs, Denise dear."

He stood from his kneeling position in front of Denise, saying, "I think we do, let me go check the shelves," and he ran into the back.

When Denise looked at her, questioningly, Brooke responded, "I didn't want it to end so soon." Then she giggled, "did you see the bulge in his pants? I do believe that you're doing a good job. Now your challenge will be to see if you can get a better price. Work it girl!"

When William came back with a pair of the same boots in burgundy, Denise did her best to continue flirting with him for several more minutes, before deciding to stick with the blue pair. Then she tried to dicker, sweetly, over the price, but in that she failed, as William had no control over that aspect of the sale.

The two of them finally left the place, with Brooke proud of Denise's performance. Denise though complained that she had no interest in men and had therefore not enjoyed the experience.

During lunch, they reviewed their feelings over the session of anal sex. Brooke's were pleasant and Denise's were frustrating and disappointing. But she was happy about Brooke's positive reaction.

That evening they crawled into bed, tired but content.

Monday night found them back at Kelly and Victoria's for the last session of tutoring, for a while. Next weekend Kelly and Victoria were off on their European vacation, and after tonight Victoria had no interest in any more schoolwork. Proudly she pointed out, she was doing very well these days, thanks to Denise's excellent help.

While Denise and Victoria worked on a few last topics, Kelly and Brooke relaxed in the living room and talked enthusiastically about various cities and areas in Europe.

Brooke had been relieved when she hadn't received a text from Kelly demanding that she wear the bells on her nipple rings. She realized that she had both hated and loved the things. They were so very erotic; kinky and slutty, and they tickled her exhibitionist and humiliation fetishes, too. But they were also torturous and painful and difficult to live with, and that she disliked.

On this night Kelly didn't even bring the topic up, so Brooke was thankful.

The rest of the evening was quiet and comfortable for all of them. They ate a nice meal, talked, and eventually Brooke and Denise headed home and to bed.

Tuesday's Ladies' Night was equally pleasant. The music was good, the dancing was fun, the wine enjoyable and the food enjoyable.

A couple of times women stopped by the table to harass Brooke about her missing bells, but it was all good-natured fun, and Brooke, laughing, explained that the bells had been returned to their church steeple, where they belonged.

Again, much of their conversation centered on the upcoming vacation.

Kelly made it clear that Victoria was aware of her appointment with the chastity belt manufacturer, so Brooke asked Victoria what she thought of the idea.

Shyly Victoria admitted that she had dreamed about that fetish, on occasion, but had never pursued that particular fantasy.

"It's really because of you and Denise," she said. "Seeing you two and hearing about your games has gotten me interested. Interested enough to follow through on it."

She then smiled and gestured at Kelly, "and she has been very supportive. Actually, her enthusiasm makes me nervous."

Denise and Brooke laughed, "I can imagine. I'd be nervous too, with Kelly as my keyholder," Brooke said.

Kelly feigned indignance, "hey, that's not fair. I'll be a loving, supportive and kindly key holder."

"Yah, right," Denise laughed, "kindly key holder, my ass."

Kelly looked at her speculatively, "what was that about your ass? I'll be happy to work on that."

Everyone laughed, as Denise quickly lifted her hands in surrender.

Their evening ended when they finalized their plans for Brooke providing them with a ride to the airport, early on Saturday morning.

On Wednesday evening, after work and dinner, Brooke received an email from Suzette. She apologized for a delay in the manufacture of their chastity belt accessories. Walter has been ill, she explains, and they've fallen behind on their production schedules. She promises that they will be no more than a month late.

When Brooke reads the email to Denise, she gets upset, "a month! I was counting on those things for more points. Now that it's taking us damn near a month to earn our release, I'm starting to wonder if enough is enough!"

"Relax," Brooke responded, "they'll get here eventually, and there are other ways to earn more points, that you haven't tried."

Knowing exactly what Brooke was implying, Denise just shook her head, "no anal for me! So, just stop it!"

Instead of a tutoring session on Friday evening, the four of them met at a nice restaurant for a little bon voyage party.

Bimbo Brooke and Denise were already seated when Kelly and Victoria came in and joined them.

Kelly looed admiringly at Brooke, "Damn, girl, you always look so sexy!"

Victoria, smiling, added, "and just a little slutty, too." And when everyone chuckled, "and I love it!"

Brooke acknowledged the compliment, "Its' so much fun. I never worked it like this when I was younger. I was too much of a nerd. But I did envy the sexy, cheerleader types that got all of the attention. And all of the guys."

The other three all nodded their understanding. Denise too, although her feelings from back then were a little different.

They all had a great time, eating and drinking.

Kelly and Victoria made a game of watching and commenting on the other diners who were constantly steeling glances at bimbo Brooke. 'Lusting after' was their favorite descriptor.

Kelly got a particular kick when she identified women, sitting at tables with their male dates, who fell into that category.

Brooke and Denise laughed along, and Brooke really did enjoy the attention, and the validation her friends' observations provided.

They called it quits early, though, as Kelly and Victoria had to finish packing and get up early to get to the airport.

At home, later, Denise counted up her points and declared that she would earn her release in the morning.

They were up early to take Kelly and Victoria to the airport. From there they went out to breakfast. They finished their meal and were at the bank soon after it opened.

Denise was overjoyed to be free of her belt. Hiding her hard cock was again a problem, and Brooke was laughing as they walked out, with Denise doing her best to hide the unseemly bulge in the front of her dress.

After she took a quick shower, a naked Dennis dragged Brooke into their bed and she obligingly got to work on him using her hands and mouth to get started iving him the release he so dearly needed.

Afterwards, Brooke knelt up between his legs and just stared at him, smiling, enjoying the view.

"What?" he asked.

"Oh, I was just enjoying the view. I love your body, hairless and with those nice boobs of yours. It looks very sexy to me. It really turns me on."

Dennis smiled back at her, happy that she loved him and his feminized body so much.

He gestured and she laid back down on top of him. Careful to not hurt his soft little dick with her hard chastity belt.

They kissed and mashed their breasts together between their bodies. Dennis enjoyed the feeling of Brooke's rings on his chest. He realized that it was more the thought of her decorations, than the feel of the metal, that really got to him.

After a while she rolled off of him and they relaxed laying side-by-side, until hunger drove them to prepare lunch.

While they were eating and chatting, Brooke, smiling suggestively, got his attention, "I think when Denise is ready, and I do mean bimbo Denise, that she should try out my ass."

Dennis choked as he was finishing a byte of his sandwich. It took him several minutes to clear the obstruction and resume normal breathing. Brooke giggled the whole time.

"Really?" he said, after he finally calmed down.

Brooke nodded.

"Gee," he said, now with his own leering smile, "I thought you'd never ask."

He then got up and ran off to get dressed in one of Denise's bimbo outfits.

Even though her cock was coming back to life, ready for more sex, Denise spent almost an hour on her make-up and outfit. All the time getting more and more excited.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, Brooke went in, "Give me a few minutes to clean myself. I'll be out in a jiffy. Pour me another glass of wine while you're waiting, please." and she kissed her in passing.

When Brooke came into the kitchen, Denise was sitting on a stool, holding out her wine.

Brooke took a sip, "You look nice and sexy. I love my wife. My lesbian lover. Let's see how your cock fits through my belt and into my ass."

And with that she stood and walked into the bedroom with Denise following, excitedly.

Brooke took a pillow from the bed and laid it on the floor, next to it. She then knelt down and rested her chest on the bed with her hips on the edge of the mattress.

"Come on lover," she said slapping her ass with one hand while the other snaked under her belly and reached for her pussy. "This way you can find the appropriate hole."

Denise laughed as she knelt down between Brooke's legs, she had grabbed a tube of sex lube on the way in, and she quickly applied it to her raging cock.

"Allow me," Denise said as she also gently spread some around the hole in the belt and Brooke's rear hole.

Brooke jumped a little and moaned as she felt the cool gel being applied.

Denise reached a hand onto Brooke's hip as she slowly aligned her cock and slowly began pushing it through the belt's ring and into Brooke's ass.

Brooke moaned and giggled, excited and feeling good.

Gradually, Denise built up a pumping motion, each push going deeper inside her lover's ass.

Brooke began pushing back each time Denise pushed forward. Both of them enjoying the sexy feelings.

To Denise it was an important fantasy being fulfilled and she all too quickly began feeling her orgasm approaching.

Brooke, although she was enjoying the feelings emanating from her ass, was more aroused by the combination of her fingers in her pussy and the cock in her ass.

When Brooke felt Denise's movements becoming frenzied, she began working harder on her clit, and as a result, both of them came almost simultaneously. It was wonderful!

Denise groaned and Brooke moaned. And both of them sighed and giggled in delight.

Denise's pace began to slow and despite her best efforts her cock shrunk and eventually slid out of Brooke and her belt.

Denise sat back on her heels as she regained some strength. She then stood up and staggered into the bathroom to wash up.

When she came out, Brooke was there, beautiful as ever, and smiling.

"How was it?" she asked. "As good as you've fantasized about?"

Denise kissed her, then answered, dreamily, "yes, it was wonderful. I can't describe how it felt. Not as good as screwing your pussy, but different and almost as good. I just wish you'd been fully naked and not wearing your belt."

"Me too, but that day will come, sometime."

They kissed again.

I'm going to clean up, or out, whatever, and then let's go out for a movie and dinner. Then we can come back and get in a quickie for you before we have to lock you back up."

Denise hesitated, so Brooke gave her a slap on the ass, "come on, your cock won't be ready for a while, and we might as well have some fun in the meantime. I'll put on one of my bimbo outfits and we can drive the boys nuts."

Denise sniggered, "and the girls too."

Brooke laughed and pranced into the bathroom.

Denise pulled on a pair of panties, and tucked his shrunken penis away, before she picked up Brooke's wine glass and emptied it on one gulp, smiling contentedly.

They had a fun time, that evening. Denise was relieved and happy and had a good time, even though she wasn't anywhere near as horny as she usually was.

Brooke enjoyed showing off and flirting with the onlookers. She had dressed in a tight, knit top, that really showed off her pierced and ringed nipples.

Her mood was enhanced by the afterglow of her experience. Orgasming with a cock up her ass was still new and exciting and surprisingly pleasurable.

When they got back home, with an hour to spare, just as Brooke had predicted, they were able to get one more small orgasm out of Denise's tired cock and near-empty balls before they had to lock the thing back into the tube of her chastity belt.

Late into the night they snuggled on the couch watching the late-night shows. Both perfectly content.

Although they slept in late on Sunday morning, they were still able to get out and spend the afternoon and evening out in public earning their points. Brooke, of course was feeling good as she was already way ahead on points from her sessions with anal sex.

She harassed Denise about it, again pestering her to try anal, but she received the same, definitive, 'no' from her lover.

Their week was unusually quiet, with no visits with Kelly and Victoria, and no possibility of release, as their points goals for that pleasure were now set very high.

On Tuesday, with their usual dates in Europe, the two of them sat together but otherwise alone at their usual table. They spent most of the evening enjoying the music. The regular band had added a second singer, and she had a great voice. Her solos were excellent, but when the two women did a duet it was truly wonderful. The crowd went crazy.

During the evening several acquaintances stopped by asking about Kelly and Victoria. Where were they and where they OK? That type of thing. Each time, Brooke or Denise explained that they were traveling on vacation.

Just as Brooke and Denise finished their meals, Annette and Francis stopped by. Those two always made Brooke and Denise edgy. Especially Denise as she was both intimidated by the dominant woman and upset by the way she treated her poor husband.

On this night, her slut was dressed in a pale blue schoolgirl's pinafore, with a pleated skirt, but she wore insanely high patent pumps with locking ankle straps. The most striking aspect was the realistic latex woman's facemask. The thing was really well done, but Denise could easily see that it wasn't Francis' face, under the full wig.

Brooke, for her part was fascinated. The mask fit perfectly and smoothly merged around Francis' eyes. With makeup, the seams were invisible. She could also see that the mask's nose included tubes that slipped into his nostrils, and the mouth didn't open, although it did include a small hole that might allow him to drink through a straw.

In any case, Brooke figured that from six feet away no one would be able to tell that the 'woman' was wearing a mask.

When Annette sat in an empty chair, she simply pointed to the other one and Francis sat, demurely on the other.

"So how are you two doing? Lonely without Kelly and Victoria?" She asked.

"Oh, we're fine," Brooke replied, "Just enjoying the new addition to the band. Her voice is lovely."

"Yes, I heard, and you're right," Annette said, dismissively, "But if you're missing your friends, I'd really love it if you two would come back to my place for some fun."

She then reached over and grabbed Denise's hand and held it tightly. "I think you'd make a nice pair with Francis, and I bet Brooke and I could have some fun on our own, and possibly with the both of you, too."

Denise tried to disengage her hand, but Annette held on, powerfully, smiling at her.

Brooke, taken aback, finally spoke up, "I don't think so, Annette, we're not into your kind of fun, and besides we have to get up early, tomorrow for work. We have to head out in a few minutes."

Annette, still held Denise's hand, while turning to Brooke, "Oh, I'm sure you'd find my kind of fun, enjoyable, but I can't force you to play with me," she said, casually, but her tone was kind of scary.

She released Denise's hand, finally, "perhaps some other time, then."

Brooke didn't say anything, so Annette stood and, as she did, so did Francis, like the pet that he was.

But before she left Annette bent down to Denise, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a reluctant kiss, that the Dom held for several seconds. Many seconds too long, for Denise.

Then, laughing, she walked off.

"Damn!" Brooke sighed to her wife, "didn't her laugh sound more like a cackle to you?"

Denise, wiping her mouth with her napkin, "yes, more like the wicked witch of the West."

Brooke laughed and nodded, "and that would make you little Dorothy."

Denise gave a theatrical shiver and shook her head, as they both laughed.

The whole thing put a damper on the rest of their evening, so they called it quits a little early and headed home.

Once settled in bed, cuddling, Denise brought the incident up. "I'm still creeped out by Annette and her scary, dominant madam games."

"I know, right? She is really freaky; I just don't let her get to me. We'll never play her kind of games."

Denise just sighed.

Brooke though, continued, "but I have to tell you that Francis in that mask was fascinating. She, or he, or whatever, looked so good, so real. Thinking about him, sealed away like that in that latex head kind of turned me on."

"Really?" Denise replied, "now that's freaky."

Brooke giggled, "just think, if you didn't make such a luscious woman, you could wear something like that, to pass in public."

"No way!" Denise cried, "that mask wouldn't even allow him to talk, or eat. And, I'm sure it was hot in there. Pure torture."

"I suppose. But don't you worry. You make a beautiful woman and a lovely wife for me, just as you are."

Brooke rolled over, partly on top of her lover and kissed her. Then smiling, "I'll always love you just the way you are."

Denise smiled, back at her contentedly.

"Now go to sleep. No nightmares about Annette or Francis, just dream about being my wife, my lesbian lover, forever," Brooke said as she closed her own eyes.

And Denise did dream of only that.

The next morning, Brooke received a text message from Kelly, but it was little more than 'having a wonderful time', followed by 'miss us?'

Brooke replied with the appropriate responses and just moved on, happy that all was well with their friends.

The rest of the week went as they all seemed to these days. They both enjoyed their jobs, but work was work, and little was changing on that front.

Their sex lives remained as one would expect of a kinky pair locked in chastity belts. Even though they now had many months of experience, they remained excited and frustrated by their game. Challenged by the things they had to do to earn points toward release, and more and more horny as time went on without sex.

On Thursday and again on Friday night Brooke asked Denise to don the strap-on dildo and take her in the ass. Brooke was hungry for the points and although she couldn't achieve an orgasm, she did enjoy the feelings from the act.

Denise complied with her lover's request, and did her best to give her a fun ride, although it added to her frustration to do so. Especially when Brooke nagged her to try it herself. Something she had sworn never to do...

As was their norm they spent Saturday and part of Sunday out, dressed as bimbo Brooke and her lover pretty Denise, and earning points.

They saw a movie, window shopped a couple of malls, ate at several restaurants and visited the botanical gardens, which they loved so much.