The Perfect Pair Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen returned quickly and handed Denise a couple of her business cards. "Email me your resume and I'll make sure HR and my boss get copies. Like I said, we have several openings earmarked for female engineers with your background. It would be great!"

Denise mumbled, "great, thanks," as a happy Colleen returned to her seat.

Over the next few days, it seemed like all Brooke and Denise talk about is Colleen's offer.

Brooke is very much in favor of the idea, but she knows that it's not her decision to make, and she doesn't want to push Denise into her favorite choice. It has to be her choice.

Denise agrees that it sounds interesting, but she can't get past the idea that the position is for a real woman and that, she is not. The discussions just add to her frustration.

Brooke keeps the debate going, and on the side, she even reworks a copy of Dennis' resume to read 'Denise Karlson', with all of the pronouns converted from 'he' and 'his', to 'she' and 'hers'.

Brooke also did a lot of research, on Denise's behalf.

Finally, on Friday night, after another dull night with Victoria and Kelly, where Denise had again been too bitchy, and knew it, and knew why, she exploded as the two of them crawled into bed.

"How can I possibly apply for that job. It does seem to be the kind of thing I've been dreaming of, but they want a woman!"

Brooke was surprised. Denise had obviously been thinking about it, but hadn't been able to find the obvious answer.

She, calmly replied, "honey you are a woman for all intents and purposes, and a good one, too. No one knows that you're a guy. And no one will ever figure it out."

"HR will, when they look at my paperwork. My driver's license and birth certificate both say 'sex: male'."

"Lover, I've checked it out, and they've made it easy to change that minor detail, for all of the trans-gender folks, in this city, and state and, hell, the country and the whole world too. We just need to fill out a bunch of paperwork and we can get you a new license and even a new birth certificate that say 'Denise' and 'Female' on them."

Denise sat up in bed, shaken. "Change my entire identity to be a woman? A full-time woman? I can't do that!"

Brooke, again calmly, "Of course you can. Why not? You're more woman now than man. The only time you're Dennis is at work, and if you accept this new position, you can go to work as Denise."

She then rolled over until she was laying half on top of her lover, "and I know that you love being Denise."

Denise continued to think about it. Calmer now, but still unsure of all of the implications. But she was starting to get excited about the idea.

"It's that easy? To change my name and my sex, on all of my documents?" Denise asked, somewhat incredulous.

"It is. You know all of the arguments over 'sexual identification' and LGBTQ rights. The government has adjusted and made it easy for people to change their gender identity, on all of their important documentation. From what I've read, it's only a question of paperwork, lawyer submissions and fees, and you can be Denise, full time."

Brooke paused for a moment to let it sink in, then added, "and it's just as easy to do it all over again, if you ever want to go back to being Dennis. Of course, that would be a terrible shame," she added, smiling.

Denise looked at her, curious about her last statement.

"Well, I sure don't intend to go all TG and have my cock and balls cut off." she said, unquestionably, "So, I could change everything back if I wanted, couldn't I?"

Brooke looked at him a little surprised, "of course you wouldn't go that far! I love your cock and would never approve of you going 'all the way'. So, yes, you could go back to being Dennis any time you wanted."

Denise chuckled, "good."

And Brooke smiled, "damn right!"

Then Denise got serious again, "do you really want me to stay Denise? You married Dennis, remember. You don't want him back when our game is over?"

Brooke looked at him, seriously, for several moments, "First of all I want to make this clear," she said slowly and solemnly, "I love you, whether you're Dennis or Denise." She paused for a heartbeat, and then carried on, "I do enjoy you as Denise. It's fun and exciting and I'm happy and content to live with a pretty lesbian. Just as happy, or perhaps more so than when I lived with Dennis."

She then reached over and kissed her lover to confirm what she had just said and then continued. "And I love our game, and even if it ends, and we dump our chastity gear in a box in the closet, I'll be happy with Denise." And Brooke kissed her wife once again.

"And who knows, even if we decide to end the game, we can always start it back up again sometime later, and I'd be happy with that too." Brooke concluded.

Denise, touched beyond words, kissed Brooke long and passionately, until she had to stop to grab a handful of tissues to wipe her eyes and nose.

Finished, she smiled, "God, I love you. And I love our game, and I love being Denise. You know that dressing and acting as a woman was always my favorite fantasy. And I have been very, very happy being Denise. I'm just not sure if I want to make it so very permanent."

"Well, honey, there are a lot of stories out there where living your fantasy turns out to be a bust. Where in reality it's never as much fun as the person dreamed it would be. But for us, I don't think that's the case. Just the opposite, actually. I think living our sexual fantasies has been a huge success. And if you agree, then I say we keep the adventure going and keep it growing, too. And for you this could be your opportunity to take your fantasy to the next level."

She kissed Denise, again. "And, of course, you know that I will support you any way I can."

"I know, lover. I know," Denise replied. But she still seemed unsure. It would be such a huge step.

Seeing the hesitation, Brooke then grabbed Denise by her shoulders and looking her straight in the eye, "the big question is, are you truly happier being Denise, instead of Dennis? Quickly now, answer me."

It only took Denise a second to answer, "yes."

"Well then, I think you've made your decision. Now it's just a matter of paperwork. Then you can change jobs and follow another of your dreams. Become a consultant, where the work is more exciting, challenging, interesting and lucrative."

Denise, again paused for a few minutes, thinking hard, before finally, nodding, "you're right. I'll do it."

They laughed delightedly while looking at each other, and then hugged and kissed for the next twenty minutes.

"Oh, and one more thing. As a full-time woman, you can earn a bunch more points, and have a lot more sex, more often. How does that sound?"

"That does sound great, but..."

"But? But what?" Brooke asked, now she was a bit confused.

"If I'm going to become full-time Denise, I want to go a lot further. Just not all the way."

"What do you mean? I don't understand."

"Well, I want to really be the woman of my dreams. I want bigger boobs, perhaps not as big as yours but bigger than what I have now."

When she saw Brooke smiling, she continued, "and I want more piercings, and long sexy nails, and long luxurious hair, and I think I need a nose job, too."

Now Brooke was giggling, "wow, you really are serious. And I love all of it. We'll make sure you're all woman! Almost..."

Denise was smiling broadly, relieved at having made the decision, and overjoyed by the future she imagined for herself.

They kissed and hugged and whispered their love for each other for a while longer, before they turned off the lights and tried to settle down.

Brooke, although excited, dozed off, but she was disturbed several times during the night as she felt Denise, twisting and turning.

Finally, they were both able to sleep.

It was late and Denise was still out of it, when Brooke got out of bed and tip-toed into the bathroom. When she came out Denise was awake.

"Did I dream it all, last night?" she asked, still wrapped in the blankets.

"I don't think so," Brooke said, smiling down at her.

"So, I'm really going to go through with a permanent change to life as a woman?"

"I think that's what you decided. What we agreed to." Brooke said, as she bent down and kissed her.

"My dream is going to become my reality, then," Denise sighed, "Oh my God!"

She then jumped out of bed and ducked into the bathroom.

When she finally came into the kitchen, where Brooke had been preparing breakfast, Denise was already dressed and looking great. And she seemed happy as could be.

"You seem pleased," Brooke said, smiling.

"I am. I feel excited, and relieved, and horny and I'm really looking forward to a new career and a new life to go with it."

"Well, it's not really a new life. You've been a woman most of the time for months now."

"Yes, but it's going to be so much better when I don't have to worry about switching back and forth, or being found out. I'll just be Denise. A woman, and only a woman."

"True, and if we go through with the changes you talked about last night, you'll be an even prettier and sexier woman, too. You still want to go through with those things, don't you?"

Denise paused, thinking for a moment, then nodded, "yes, defiantly. They will complete my dreams. My sexy fantasies."

"Good. Then we have a lot of planning to do."

Denise smiled broadly, "let's work on that, tomorrow. Today I want to celebrate and have fun."

They did just that, for the rest of the day. They visited their favorite shops, and restaurants where they ate too much and drank too much. And their little party extended well into the night. They wound up leaving their car and taking an Uber ride home, and crashing as soon as they got inside.

The morning was spent recovering, and finally retrieving Denise's car, just before lunch.

They spent Sunday afternoon huddled around their computers, researching, documenting, identifying highly rated and experienced professionals, like lawyers and surgeons, who they could contact for assistance and work.

Brooke made them lunch and dinner, and kept Denise well lubricated with the last of the good wine they'd purchased the previous day. She also retrieved Denise's resume and they updated it with the information on Dennis' current position, the one he'd be leaving.

After dinner they got down to real planning, documenting a sequence of events and a timeline. Like the good engineers they are, they laid everything out.

Brooke also helped Denise with her resignation letter and a cover letter for Collene to hand-deliver to her boss.

At last it was time for bed. It had been an exhausting and exciting couple of days, and not wanting to waste any time, in the morning Denise would kick everything off. They were heading for the bedroom when she stopped, "God, I'm so nervous. But excited too," she said, close to hyperventilating.

"And horny too," Brooke added, "and so am I. I can't wait for the new Denise."

"It will take months, and I'll be in pain," Denise responded, clearly anxious about what was to come.

"But you're still sure. Right?"

Taking a deep breath, "yes."

It was another sleepless night for the pair.

In the morning, they crawled out of bed, tired and anxious.

The first thing both of them did was call their bosses and request the day off, being vague about the specific reason. They knew that their managers would understand and probably write it off as a 'mental health day'.

Then, after breakfast they kicked off the project, and from that point on, things moved at a crazy pace.

They contacted an attorney experienced in trans-gender casework, spoke to an assistant and were able, for an extra fee, to arrange for an expedited process that, within the next thirty days would complete the identity change procedure. At the end of that period Dennis will cease to exist and Denise will have a complete, legal identity as a woman.

They made an appointment to stop into the offices, with all of his existing documentation in a few days. There he'd sign all of the forms, have them notarized and then all they had to do was wait a few weeks for all of the bureaucratic BS. It would all end with a visit to the DMV for a new photograph on her new license.

After that tedious conversation, Denise had her first drink of the day. Brooke then held her as she cried in reaction to that big first step.

They relaxed and talked everything through again for another couple of hours, before lunch. Denise remained quiet and lost in her own thoughts throughout the meal.

"Come on, snap out of it!" Brooke scolded her. "This is what you've always dreamed about. It's what you want, and I'm 100% behind you. You've already taken the first big step, now let's keep going."

Taking a deep breath, Denise did snap out of it, and prepared for the next phase.

Next up was an appointment with the plastic surgeon who had, so long ago, performed their breast augmentation surgeries. As Dennis was a previous patient, his records were on file and he was able to schedule a consultation with the doctor to discuss the things he wanted done, in just a few days.

That was the last task of the day, so they dedicated the rest of the afternoon to relaxation. They bundled up and went for a long walk around the neighborhood and finished with dinner at a nearby restaurant. They paid no attention to the looks or comments of other diners. They were used to the stares, and in no mood to deal with them.

Denise finally fell asleep, that night, wrapped in Brooke's soothing arms.

For the next several days all the two of them did was work, eat and sleep. They cancelled all of their normal social activities, claiming that they were tired. Kelly and Victoria, in particular didn't like their disappearance, but didn't want to press their best friends for answers. They were afraid that the two of them were having issues and possibly breaking up. Not good.

On the appointed day, they ducked out of work for an hour and visited the attorney's office. Dennis worked with the legal assistant, signing here, and here, and initialing there, as he was instructed. All very professional and unemotional. Finished they went back to work, with Dennis in a trance. It was a wasted afternoon in his office.

The next day, the two of them left work early on the day of the doctor's appointment. They went home and Dennis changed, before they drove over. Denise, with Brooke accompanying her, walked into the conference room and introduced herself to the not too surprised plastic surgeon. Quickly the doctor understood Denise's requests and they got down to specifics.

The planned procedure will upsize the implants to take Denise up to a D-cup. He assured them that it would not present any problems, since Denise was already familiar with the procedure and her body had done well with the earlier surgery.

Then Denise brought up questions on additional work. Brooke was pleasantly surprised as she hadn't been sure that Denise was serious about those additional changes. Apparently, she was.

Denise and the doctor spent the next hour talking through her requests for work on her face. They eventually settled on designs for a smaller more feminine nose, shaving her Adam's apple, and restructuring work to enhance her cheek bones and reduce her chin and jaw. The simulations performed by the doctor's computer look fantastic. And Denise will wind up looking much more feminine and a lot prettier. Both Denise and Brooke are very impressed.

When they have completed their visit, the procedures have been scheduled for four weeks into the future. They will all be completed on the same day, and will take around a month to sufficiently heal. Enough, anyway to be able to go out in public.

"My God, Denise, you'll be beautiful, and all woman!" Brooke gushed as they drove away. Denise, again in shock by what she had just agreed to, remained quiet and thoughtful.

They stop at a bar on the way home for a burger, and Denise drinks too much, in her attempts to calm herself. Once again, she only falls asleep that night after a lot of tender reassuring from her lover.

The next couple of weeks are difficult. Both of them focus on work as they wait for the next steps of the plan to come due. They remain unsociable and hibernate at home, only going out for food and a little exercise.

They receive several calls from friends and politely decline to see anyone. Reassuring one and all that they are fine, and asking to just be left alone.

When Denise finally receives word from the attorney's legal assistant that the process is complete, that she is now officially Denise Karlson, a woman, she cries for an hour, in relief and consternation.

The only remaining task, to complete her identity change, is for her to swing by and pick up the documentation and take it to the DMV for her new driver's license, with her photograph.

That mission is accomplished the very next day.

That night Denise is once again an emotional wreck. She has trouble believing what she's done. She is worried that she might have taken her fantasies too far. But she's so very excited, and her cock is straining so hard within its tube, that she comes to the conclusion that she is as aroused as she'd ever been. And that situation reassures her. She is also excited by the things to come. The surgeries and her new job. Particularly, her new job.

Again, Brooke works to calm her down, and encourages her to enjoy the new life she is building for herself.

The next night, Denise, nervously calls Collene. Who is happy to hear from her, and excited when Denise explains that she has decided to pursue a position as a consultant with her company.

"Oh, Denise, that's great," Collene said, "I'm sure you'll be happy working with me, and the rest of the team. And I'm sure the company will be overjoyed to add you to the staff."

Denise and Collene then talked for over an hour about the work, the benefits and the people at the company who employed her. Denise also mentioned her plans to take some time off before she could, or would, start in her new role. Collene warned her that could be an issue, as they had plenty of work to do, starting immediately after the holidays.

Afterwards, Denise emailed her resume and Collene replied immediately with a promise to hand-deliver it to her boss and to the personnel department's recruiter first thing in the morning.

It was only a day later that Denise received a call from the employer's HR Department, and they worked out a schedule for three separate phone interviews with the legion of people responsible for the hiring. First with an HR recruiter, then with Collene's manager, and finally with several engineers; people she'd be working with, if all went well.

She also received a call from Collene, who briefed her on the process and the people she'd be talking to. She was obviously convinced that Denise would do well, and that the process would go well. And it did. Over the next few days, she spent an hour on each call and everyone she spoke to was personable and seemed comfortable and impressed with her, and she with them.

The only negative was her insistence on taking an extended sabbatical before reporting for work. The manager, in particular tried to convince her to start on the first of the year. HR followed up, with another call offering an even larger signing bonus if she would join up earlier. But throughout, Denise stuck to her plans, explaining repeatedly that she needs the time to decompress and intends to study and test for another professional certification.

Both the manager and the HR representative are somewhat mollified by her plans for the certification as it indicates Denise's desire for self-improvement, and it will make her even more marketable once she does join the consulting team.