The Perfect Pair Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled, "too far, in some cases."

And that got Denise laughing, "you're right, there." She was thinking about the tattoo, in particular.

"But I'm not ready to dump my chastity belt," Brooke declared.

"Oh, neither am I. But I would love to be able to spend a lot more time with you, and me, both out of the things, together. I want to be able to make love to my wife, without the belt always getting in the way," Denise answered.

"Me too."

"So, we're agreed. It's finally time to end the game?"

"Yes, but..."

"But?"

"I think we can dream up a new game that will be easier to live with and keep our fantasies alive and our adventures continuing and fun."

"I'm all for that. What do you have in mind?"

The End

Although I see the possibility of other plot-lines involving Brooke and Denise, and the crew, I cannot promise anything more.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.