The Perfect Pair Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a day later the company's HR Director, Sylvia, calls, with a job offer, pending the completion of the background check. Her new salary will be large, and she's offered a substantial signing bonus.

Denise, happily accepts the offer, but once again has to explain that she won't be able to start until early March, three months from now. The HR Director, trying to get her to come on board, sooner, offers an even larger bonus if she'll start at the first of the year, but Denise holds firm. She has to.

That night, is a happy one for Brooke and Denise and they celebrate in their favorite local bar.

"I'm so proud of you, and so happy for you, my love," Brooke tells her. "Your two biggest dreams are coming true. I know it's kind of overwhelming, but I'm sure you'll love it, And I will too."

While they're talking and reviewing their plans, Collene calls Denise's cell phone, and winds up meeting them there at the bar. She hugs Denise enthusiastically, and buys the next round of drinks. They spend the next hour talking more about the job, and the people and the work. Brooke can see that her lover is happy and excited, and it makes her feel happy and proud.

A couple of days later, Denise gets a very private call from Sylvia. She asks Denise about some discrepancies in the records, Denise vs Dennis. She's a nice and very professional woman, and informs Denise that the whole question is private between the two of them. Denise explains, honestly, about her recent change of preferred gender, and Sylvia pleasantly accepts the explanation.

Denise comes away feeling better about it all, as it's all now legal and above board. And she's on her way to her new career and her new life.

With her new job all arranged, it's time for Dennis to initiate the next step. It's time to submit his resignation.

He hands in his two-week notice and explains to his boss that he's shifting into consulting to broaden his experience and make more money. The manager is disappointed, but understands the alure of consulting, and tells Dennis that if he finds that the rigors of that professional lifestyle ever become too difficult, he's welcome to return, any time, and it is all so noted in his records. Dennis is pleased by the offer, and promises to keep that option in mind.

Dennis' next two work-weeks fly by as he focusses on turning over his workload to other team members, and on his last day he cleans out his desk.

Brooke joins him, with his boss and his friends from work, at a bar near the office for a farewell party. It's all convivial and filled with best wishes, and promises to stay in touch.

On the drive home, Brooke asks, "are you going to miss them? You've worked with those people for years."

"Yes, they're a great bunch of guys," Dennis replies.

"You realize that you'll never be able to stay in touch with them. Dennis won't exist anymore. You'd have to contact them as Denise."

That made him think for a few minutes. He hadn't really thought much about what the changes would mean to old friendships. At least old Dennis friendships. But it was too late now, he was committed to becoming Denise, full time and forevermore.

He sighed, "well, I think Johnny would be a fun date for Denise."

And when Brooke made to slap him, he laughed, "If she wasn't already married, that is."

"And if Denise wasn't an avowed lesbian!" Brooke laughed.

The next couple of days are quiet and restful. Brooke heads off to work, and Denise just lays around the house, fretting about the upcoming surgery and all of the other life changes she's initiated.

They continue to ignore their friends, although they find it difficult. They miss the companionship, the socializing and the fun, but both agree that it is best to leave that side of their lives alone until things settle down.

The day of Denise's surgery arrives and although she is looking forward to this next step in her realization of her dreams, it's very scary. She is excited about her new, larger breasts, but worried about the pain and the changes to be made to her face. She's studied the images that the doctor's simulation software produced over and over, and likes the way they predict she will look. But what if something goes wrong? What if the doctor doesn't deliver?

Having repeatedly mulled it all over with Brooke, Denise knows that she is also excited and that she expects only the best. And her lover's confidence and encouragement has helped Denise a lot, but still...

The afternoon before the procedure they visit the bank and remove Denise's chastity belt. It only adds to the strangeness of the situation as it's the first time she's been out of the thing, for any reason other than sex. She wears her gaff on the way out and keeps it on for the rest of the day and night.

At home though she looks at Brooke, "I think we should take advantage of my freedom. Kind of as a celebration," and she grabs at her crotch.

"No way, Jose!" Brooke responds. "You haven't earned it, and I'm still locked away, so just get that thought out of your horny little mind!"

Having expected that result, Denise just nods and heads to bed.

Brooke drives her to the surgery clinic, early in the morning, and after a long drugged-up day, she drives a very dopy Denise back home that evening and, with some difficulty, gets her into their bed.

Several times, Brooke tells her that the doctor reported that everything had gone wonderfully, and that he expected her to be very pleased with the results. With each telling, Denise, through her drug induced fog, came to understand that she was going to be all right.

She stays in bed all the next day, with Brooke taking care of her. The next morning Brooke helps Denise lock her belt back on, and oddly enough Denise feels better, more normal with it in place.

Each day after that, Denise did feel better, the drugs kept the pain at bay, and she learned to move with all of the bandages, and eat and drink without pulling too much on her sutures and the damaged skin. She looked like a mummy, with so much of her face and upper body wrapped in gauze. And it frustrated her when she looked in the mirror.

She was dying to get a look at her new self, but it simply wasn't allowed, and part-time nurse Brooke made that perfectly clear. It was frustrating, but necessary.

While Denise lounged in bed, Brooke took it upon herself to empty the closets and drawers of all of the male clothes, shoes, and accessories. They were all on their way to either a charity, or the trash.

When Denise challenged her, Brooke replied, impatiently, "well you won't be wearing any of this stuff anymore. You can't. You'll never be able to hide those big boobs. And your new face will never be mistaken for a guy's. Now will it?"

The thought made Denise both happy and sad. She loved the thought of living as a woman, but for the first time, she truly understood that there was really no going back. That Dennis was no more. And that she would never be a man again, even if it was physically possible.

She dozed off, still thinking about that consequence, of their game.

It was a huge relief, when a week later she saw the doctor and he removed most of the bandages, around her face, and replaced the ones on her chest with a lighter set. She still couldn't clearly see the results. She was still too swollen, discolored and stiff. But what she could make out looked promising.

It was another couple of difficult weeks before Brooke removed the last of the wrappings and with the swelling and bruising almost gone, she was allowed to get a good look at herself. Although still not completely healed, she could finally see her new face and breasts and she was really pleased and contented with what she saw. There was no hint of the man she once was, she looked much more like the woman she'd always dreamed of.

Brooke loved her spouse's new face, too. And was enthralled by her breasts. She spent a lot of time telling her wife, no longer her husband, how pleased she was, how great she looked, and how horny she was as a result.

Denise decided that she was indeed, very happy with her decision, although looking in the mirror it was fantastically weird, to see someone else staring back at her.

She had a hard time recognizing herself. As either Denise or Dennis.

Denise continued to just lay around, watching the TV, and studying for her examination for several more weeks. Brooke took care of all of the shopping, and when she wasn't at work, she laid around too. Their social lives were on hold, throughout.

Often, the new woman just used a hand mirror to examine her pretty face. The more she looked, and the more the residual swelling receded, the more pleased she was. Brooke, of course was constantly telling her how wonderful and beautiful she looked, and as much as she wanted to believe her, Denise was at first skeptical and worried.

A couple of times they talked about the game and how horny they were. Denise's new breasts were earning her additional points, but both of them were losing out on many other scoring opportunities, principally because they weren't going out in public, while Denise healed. She tried to encourage Brooke to go out alone, as bimbo Brooke, to earn her release, but she just wasn't interested.

So, the days ticked by, with no release from their belts, and no immediate plans for release. Their libidos were reaching their highest levels ever.

At her final visit with the doctor Denise was declared sufficiently healed in all areas, her face, neck and breasts, to slowly begin normal activities.

Only after that pronouncement did Denise and Brook start going back to passionate hugging, with Brooke paying particular attention to her lover's new breasts. As planned, they were now full and firm D-cups and they both absolutely loved them.

Despite Denise's misgivings, Brooke measured them and sent the numbers off to Amsterdam to get a new chastity bra made.

Denise happily spent a lot of her time, now that they were sure her breasts were settled into their final size, ordering new tops, dresses and bras that would accommodate them and show them off to her best advantage. As the stuff arrived, she packed up the things that no longer fit, and donated them.

The two of them spent several evenings experimenting with make-up, trying to decide the best looks for her new, more delicate and feminine facial structure.

She had done away with wigs, several weeks ago, and now, with the added time, her hair had grown in nicely. It was now down to below her shoulders.

Brooke, behaving a bit like a mother with a teen-aged daughter, treated Denise to a full Saturday session at a day spa, where she had her hair styled, her nails done and spent a full session with a make-up artist. Brook sat in on the make-up session to contribute and learn.

By the end of the day, the spa had done a wonderful job. Denise's hair had been trimmed and gently curled and died a gorgeous blond color. Her nails were exceptionally long and perfectly polished in a feminine shade of pink. She was quickly learning how difficult everything was with her fingers so constrained, but she found it fascinating and sexy as hell.

Her new face was truly beautiful. It was hard for her to believe it, but everyone confirmed that her eyes, especially with the false eyelashes and heavy shading looked large and sensuous. Her cheek bones looked high and feminine, her nose looked thin and impish, and her chin was small and fit prettily with her accentuated and painted lips.

Walking out of the place, that afternoon, Denise felt that she was the happiest she'd ever been. As either Dennis or Denise. She felt sexy and beautiful and alive!

Brooke too, was very happy, and she loved the way her lover looked, and acted. Her love for her spouse was greater than ever, and on a different scale.

They headed straight to a nice restaurant for drinks and food, and this time, both of them drew stares, equally. And Denise loved that too.

That night Brooke called Kelly and Victoria, and Carrie, and invited them to come over the next day, Sunday, for dinner. All three of them had been concerned by their absence from all social activities, and were intensely curious over the reason.

The friends had continued to meet up on Tuesdays at the club and their conversations often centered around their missing friends.

Brooke, while on the phone, hinted at the reason when she explained that Denise, had 'had some work done'. And that made all three of their friends even more interested, but Brooke just answered their questions with 'come over tomorrow and see.'

Denise was increasingly anxious as the time approached for their best friends to arrive. She had spent a lot of time on her makeup, duplicating the look taught to her by the beautician at the spa, and she had selected a very pretty and sexy dress that showed off a new half-cup bra that she was wearing for the first time.

Kelly and Victoria arrived at the appointed time and Carrie showed up just a few minutes later.

All of them were astounded by the new Denise. They took turns raving about her face and her breasts, and all of their compliments were loving and supportive.

They all gathered in the kitchen to help out with meal prep while they continued admiring their magically changed friend.

Denise described everything she'd been through, leaving out, of course, any mention of the Adam's apple procedure.

When asked why, she explained about her new job and her desire for a completely new start.

The mention of her change in careers brought on more questions and discussions.

By the time diner was ready, Denise was all talked out, and they changed their focus to happenings at the club; things that Brooke and Denise had missed. It was all very gossipy and fun, and they laughed a lot at the antics of their friends and acquaintances.

They sat at the dining table for hours, well past the time when the food ran out, and traded stories.

A couple of times Denise fumbled her fork. With her new, sexy long nails she was having trouble with her dexterity. Of course, everyone noticed, and she was harassed constantly by one and all. Even Brooke joined in.

Finally, Carrie came to her defense. "Give her a break, she'll get used to them, if she decides to keep them. I wear nails like that with some of my costumes, and I always struggle with 'em. It takes weeks to really get comfortable with daggers, like those.

Her comment brought on a lengthy question and answer session about her Cosplay costumes and adventures.

Carrie described her favorite elf outfits, she had several, a Satyr costume, a couple of Marvel superheroes, and yes, she had a latex cat-woman costume too.

"The Satyr costume has crazy high boots like those hoof boots you girls wore on Halloween. I'm actually pretty good in them," she said proudly. "And it has crazy long claws, too."

"Oh, I just have to see you in your Cat-woman suit. On your sexy little body, all that shiny latex, has got to look hot!" Kelly declared.

"Kelly!" Victoria scolded, "behave yourself."

And they all laughed.

Carrie, laughing, gave Victoria a 'thanks' wink. And then she turned to Kelly, and gave her a 'perhaps' wink.

Brooke saw both, and leaning over whispered, "Carrie, you little minx."

She received a knowing smile in return.

Finally, after cleaning up the dregs of their meal, they all took their drinks into the living room and relaxed, contentedly on the soft furntiure.

Denise caught Carrie staring at her chest.

When Carrie realized what she had been doing, and her eyes met Denise's she blurted out, "Can I see?"

Brooke heard. "No, you can't." she scolded. "They're mine and I'm not sharing them."

Victoria laughed, "yours? I thought they were Denise's. They're sitting on her chest."

Everyone giggled, Brooke too. But then she replied, "she's all mine, her face, her body and her new boobs. So, lay off. You can see them just fine, in that dress."

Carrie, blushing let the subject drop, and their conversation moved on in another direction.

Denise was relieved by Brooke's possessive declaration, and not upset in the least by her expressions of ownership. She did have some remaining concerns based on her lingering fears of being exposed as a guy. There was one aspect of her wonderful new breasts that bothered her. It was the size of her nipples. On her big breasts, they looked tiny. Like male nipples tended to be. And she was afraid that they would give her away, just like her cock would.

In any case, the conversation moved on to her face, and that made her more comfortable. The final consensus was that she had improved her looks by at least a point on the one-to-ten scale and was now a solid eight. Denise found it hard to believe, and accused them all of overestimating, but regardless she was overjoyed. In her wildest fantasies she had never dared dream of looking that good!

When everyone finally left, later that evening, Denise was happy and proud. Everyone had clearly loved her new face and her breasts too. And there had been no uncomfortable questions or issues. It confirmed her decision to change and added a lot to her confidence.

She really was Denise, the woman of her dreams, at last.

With Brooke at work, Denise was spending her recovery days studying. And she also made it a point to practice on her computer keyboard with her new nails. It was, at first disastrous! And a couple of times she contemplated having them cut back, but as expected, the more she practiced, the better she got. Although progress was frustratingly slow.

She also took time out to work on her hair and experiment with her make-up. Ensuring that she could achieve the looks she wanted for daytime and evening, for work and for casual days.

As they used to, they spent Monday evening at Kelly and Victoria's. The resumption of their social activities with their best friends felt great. And Denise continued to enjoy the compliments that her two best friends constantly threw her way.

On Tuesday, they attend Lady's Night for the first time in more than a month, and everyone there said the same things. How good she looks. How nice her breasts look. How pretty her hair was and how sexy her nails are.

It actually got old, after about the twentieth time.

When Colleen stops by, Denise invites her to pull up a chair. And the two of them chat about the company and the new job. Like everyone else Collene is impressed by the new Denise and jokes that she now understands why she wanted the time off between jobs -- to implement her 'self-improvement program' -- both the surgery and the certification. She questions Denise on her recovery status as well as the state of her certification test preparation. She's pleased that both efforts are right on track.

The rest of the week passed quickly, with Brooke working and Denise at home, in the final stages of her recovery, relaxing, studying and practicing.

When the weekend arrives, they also resume their normal points earning activities. They dress sexily and head out to the malls, restaurants and movie theaters in and around the city.

Denise is much more confident, and much less concerned with discovery. Brooke loves her wife's new self-assurance as much as she loves her new body and face.

They're both earning their points, and Denise's totals are adding up almost as fast as Brooke's. Something that bodes well for their future sex life. They envision frequent Saturdays when they are both unlocked and the sex is fantastic.

They're also happy to be back out on the social scene. Dinners at Kelly and Victoria's are happy times once again, and Tuesdays at Lady's Night are as enjoyable as ever.

Tuesday night at the club, Christine and Roxanne, join them at their table and the six of them have a grand time. Someone stops by to compliment them on their Halloween adventure and that, once again, becomes the main topic of discussion, and laughs, for the rest of the evening.