The Perfect Pair Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Kelly mentions that she still has their harnesses stored away, all three of the pony-girls claim they're not interested. But both Brooke and Denise exchange secret glances that show that the thought somehow arouses them.

That night, Carrie is MIA, and there's some concern for her well-being, but they assume that she's alright and don't let her absence spoil their good time.

Annette and her poor slave Francis stop by, and as usually happens, Annette provides an intimidating presence and Francis a depressing one.

Annette hadn't seen Denise, or Brooke for that matter, since they'd been out, so she spent some time complimenting her on her 'improvements. Damned if she didn't also notice how Denise's collar looked a little lose. Denise, was surprised, and of course couldn't explain about her throat surgery, so she just ignored the comment.

Otherwise, the evening was fun for all, and Brooke and Denise got in several dances. When they danced close, to a slow song, Denise mashed her breasts against Brooke's metal covered chest and they giggled about it throughout the number.

When the evening ended, they all hugged and kissed, as always, and Kelly, being Kelly copped a feel of Denise's wonderful breasts in the process. She squealed and jumped away quickly accompanied by everyone's laughter.

In bed, that night, Brooke spent quite a while kissing and sucking and massaging Denise's breasts, and they both enjoyed it immensely.

When Brooke arrives home, after work the next evening, Denise asks, "Brooke, can we run over to the piercing studio tomorrow night? I think it's about time I get my navel pierced, just like yours. And, I can earn extra points, like you do."

"Sure. Great idea. How about your nipples too? Then we can be a matching pair, or have a matching pair, whatever."

"I've thought about that, but my nipples are still small and kind of manish. They're not big enough to be pierced, and they'll never look as good as yours."

"I suppose you're right," Brooke says, disappointed. But she knows Denise is correct, her nipples and areolas do look kind of small, especially with her big breasts.

After dinner they drive over to the studio and are pleased to find Eva, the woman who had pierced Brooke, still working there when they walked in. She's happy to pierce Denise's navel and makes sure that hers matches Brooke's. Denise walks out with a barbell in place, just as Brooke had, so many months ago.

As the weekend approaches, they review their points totals and are overjoyed to see that they will both finally make their release goals this Saturday. Brooke makes her goal with points to spare, while Denise just barely makes her own goal. But nonetheless, they will both be freed and able to enjoy twelve hours, together, screwing like bunnies.

In preparation for the weekend, Denise meets Brooke for lunch and they head over to the bank on Friday, to make the paperwork changes necessary to switch from Dennis to Denise. It takes a while, as it's not a procedure that happens very often, but the computer matches the hand prints and the driver's license is in order so things are finally resolved.

That night they eat a light dinner, and go to bed early, excited and looking forward to their day of fun.

The next morning as early as they can, they're back at the bank to retrieve their keys and unlock themselves. As usual there's a lot of giggling within the private little room as they strip off their belts and Denise slips on a gaff to hold her hard cock out of sight under her skirt. It hurts as she pushes the stiff shaft back and up between her legs.

They rush home and leave a trail of clothes and chastity bras behind as they run into their bedroom, laughing all the way.

"God, I love you," Brooke exclaims.

"I love you more."

They wrestle for position, in a tangle of arms, legs, and bedding before Denise gains the upper hand and winds up laying on top of Brooke, who happily surrenders to her lover's attentions.

Denise kisses, licks and nibbles her way slowly and passionately down Brooke's body. She starts with her mouth and pauses at her breasts, her navel and then settles upon her pussy.

Denise uses her long, dagger nails to scratch and poke and pinch her lover's breasts and belly and the exquisitely sensitive areas of and around her pussy.

Brooke squirms, shivers and moans as the feelings build up inside her. Denise knows exactly what her wife likes and needs, and all of those things that drive her over the edge.

With Denise's mouth and tongue working on and in her wet pussy, Brooke explodes into her first orgasm, and Denise slows her attentions to allow her to calm a bit, before starting again, and again.

After several wonderful orgasms Brooke is exhausted and she pushes Denise off and to the side. It only takes a couple of minutes before she is ready to return the favor, so she rolls on top of Denise and follows her example.

Brooke focusses a long time on Denise's new breasts. She loves them, although she knows that Denise doesn't get the wonderfully pleasurable feelings from her nipples that she is able to receive.

Before long, Brooke feels Denise gently nudging her head downwards to her cock, which has been pressed between their bodies all along.

Brooke slowly shifts her focus from her lover's breasts to her straining cock. As soon as Denise feels Brooke's mouth kissing the tip of her sex, she moans and begins gently thrusting. She can't help herself. It's been so long.

Brooke continues to gently kiss the tip, and then the shaft and then the balls. All the time driving Denise crazy wit lust. She wants and needs more!

Finally, Brooke takes the hard shaft into her mouth and begins pumping it in and out. Denise moans, and her hands reach down Brooke's head, and then to her head, and begin massaging her hair and scalp. It's something she enjoys.

When Brooke feels that Denise is near her climax, she quickly shifts her position sitting over her lover's hips and lowers her wet pussy down and onto her ready cock.

Denise, holds back as long as she can, while pumping into her lover, but doesn't last long before she groans and then fills her with her cum. And there is a lot of it, and it takes a long time to empty her balls.

All the while Brooke is rocking and pumping, and she reaches down to grab hold of Denise's breasts, and she massages them as she bounces over her sex.

They finally slow down and Brooke slowly lowers herself down, to lay flat on top of her partner, with her cock still inside her. They enjoy the feeling of their paired breasts pressed between their bodies, as the cock slowly shrinks.

Even when it slides out of her pussy, Brooke stays in place and they almost doze off. They're so very happy, content and tired from their passion.

Denise lying there, smiling dreamily feels the mixed fluids dribbling down her balls and crack and into a growing puddle between her legs, but doesn't care.

They kiss, and kiss again, before Brooke finally rolls off, positioning herself beside her special womanly lover.

They both sigh, in unison and giggle about it.

"Oh lord, that felt so good," Denise moans.

"Yes. Very good. I needed that so badly."

"Me too. It's been way too long. I don't know, any more, if I love or hate our game."

Brooke thinks for a few moments, "I love it."

"I think the abstinence is harder for a guy with a cock and balls," Denise moans as if she's in pain.

Broke chuckles, "you mean a woman with a cock and balls, don't you?"

Denise barks a laugh, "I guess so."

They eventually crawl out of bed, and Denise uses a hand towel to clean up the sheets a bit, while Brooke ducks into the shower.

Soon Denise joins her there and they enjoy the water and the touchy-feely games they like to play in the tight space.

A long time later they finally climb out, dry off, and Brooke wanders out to the kitchen, nude as the game requires. She's thrilled, though as this time she's totally naked, with no chastity belt or even chastity bra locked in place. The feeling is wonderful.

Per the game's rules Denise has to get fully dressed, so she spends the next hour on her hair, and makeup and donning a corset, half-bra, stockings and high heels.

She carries a pretty dress as she walks into the kitchen. "Can you help lace me up?" she asks.

"Oh sure. I love that you're wearing the corset. It makes you look so feminine and sexy." She says as she begins to pull on the laces.

As the thing tightens around her waist, Denise breaths out and moans. Brooke pulls harder and harder.

"This gives you a much better shape. I wish you could wear one all the time."

Denise sighs, "I do love the way it helps my body, and it turns me on something fierce. The restrictions make me feel even more like a girl. It's a shame that the belt won't allow it."

Brooke giggles, "is it bringing your cock back to life? Already? You horny bitch."

"Well, a little. You know it's always been part of my fantasy world. What do you expect? I've been so horny for so long; my junk is working overtime to cum again."

"Hah, food first, and then you can work on me for a while. Women are always ready for more. That's my one big advantage over you, my love."

She finishes up tightening Denise's laces, and ties them off. "We'll get them tighter after we eat."

"Really?" Denise gasps, as she pulls her dress on.

"Sure." Brooke replies, smiling.

As Denise then starts pulling out ingredients for sandwiches, Brooke disappears and returns with her large rings mounted in her pierced nipples. She hands Denise the pliers and they quickly insert the segments that complete the rings.

Brooke smiles as she holds them and twists and pulls on them, sighing. "These feel so sexy, I just love them. As much as you love your corsets, I love my rings."

"And just like with my corset, you can't wear your rings when we're in our chastity gear."

"Well, we could always stop the game."

"Nope."

When they finished eating, Brooke again tightened Denise's corset, until she was panting and moaning. And enjoying every minute of her feminine torture wardrobe.

"Is your cock ready for more?" Brooke asked innocently. She knew that it was too soon, but that worked to her advantage.

Denise admitted that her sex, was not ready for more, just yet, so Brooke led her into the living room. She sat back onto the couch with her legs spread wide, "come on honey, your slut needs more attention. Kneel down and put your tongue to work, like the good little lesbian you are."

Denise only hesitated long enough to mutter, "my you are such a slut," before falling to her knees in between her lover's legs. She did have to struggle, in her corset, to bend down to achieve the right position to dip her head into Brooke's crotch. Once there she positioned her mouth around Brooke's beloved pussy and went to work on her lips and clit.

She had to periodically come up for more air, as the tight corset continued to crush her lungs.

Brooke shifted her hands back and forth, from Denise's head to her nipple rings. Pushing on the head and pulling on the rings. It all felt so very, very good.

She hit her first wonderful orgasm, and only a few minutes later, orgasmed again.

As she continued to screw her wife with her tongue, Denise started to feel her cock begin to come to life. She wished she could cum as often as her lover. But alas, she wasn't enough of a woman.

Brooke was really enjoying the attention, and the wonderful feelings it generated. She also liked the sight of Denise's head buried in her crotch.

After her second orgasm, she pulled Denise up onto the couch, next to her. Of course, her stiff corset forced her to lay back more than sit. They got comfortable and relaxed, kissing and cuddling for an hour, while Denise's cock worked its way back to life.

Then it was back into the bedroom, where Denise got to plug her in the ass.

Denise, of course loved that. And Brooke, with the help of her vibrator, was also able to get herself off.

Totally spent, they took a nap and then cleaned up before Brooke threw on a dress, with nothing underneath and the two of them went out to do a little shopping, and people watching. They had to bundle up, though as it was chilly out. So, they didn't put on any big display until they settled down in a restaurant for dinner.

Brooke enjoyed herself when she spotted several guys, drooling as she stripped off her coat, and her breasts moved and jiggled freely beneath her dress. When she reached up and ran her fingers over her nipple rings, one of them actually spilled his drink in his lap, making a big scene.

Denise giggled and whispered, "slut," as she too admired the view.

They enjoyed their meal, the wine and the attention, as they sat happily in the cozy place. Denise couldn't eat much with the corset compressing her stomach so tightly, but she did drink her fair share.

Home again, it took quite a while for Brooke to bring Denise's cock back to a reasonable level of firmness, then with her mouth tightly wrapped around the shaft Denise came and Brooke swallowed.

Afterwards, they knew that they were both finished with sex for the night, but they still had a couple of hours before they had to lock themselves back up. Denise asked to be let out of her corset, but Brooke refused, "you look too good, like that. Too sexy. I'll unlace you when we have to put on our belts and bras."

Denise moaned, but appreciated the compliment. And she did enjoy living her fetish.

Most of their remaining time was dedicated to kissing and cuddling back on the couch.

When the moment arrived, they begrudgingly pulled on their chastity belts and after removing Brooke's rings, her chastity bra was also locked in place.

Then they changed their sheets before taking turns cleansing themselves in the bathroom and finally, crawling into bed.

While laying together, peacefully, Denise kissed Brooke one more time and then shyly asks, "'Honey, I've been thinking about my nipples."

"Funny, I think about them a lot, myself," Brooke says laughing.

"Oh you, horny bitch, you. I don't mean that. I'd like to get them fixed."

"Fixed? How?" Brooke asks.

"I looked it up and I can get my nipples made bigger with injections and have my areolas tattooed so they'll be larger and more feminine looking."

"Like collegian?" Brooke asks.

"Well, there's other stuff used. I read about something called 'PMMA' that is more permanent, and ah, firmer."

"Firmer? As in larger and harder nipples? Cool," Brooke grinned, "I think that's a great idea. It will be fun for both of us."

Denise smiled, "good. I'll contact the doctor and set something up."

A couple of minutes later Denise continues with another question. "I know we talked about this before, but could we add another rule that awards us points for tattoos?"

"Oh, like tattoos for bigger nipples?"

Sheepishly, "yes. Then I'd be able to earn my release more often, and be able to keep up with you."

"But you're already keeping up with me. Almost, anyway. And when your new chastity bra shows up, you'll earn more. And if you wear it all of the time, like I do, you'll defiantly be able to keep up with me."

"Yes, but the way things are going. I'm looking for any way I can to earn more points. Now, more than ever, I really feel the need for sex."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Oh, come on! You know. All of the changes, becoming Denise, are making me hornier than ever."

"Poor baby. Do you want to call the game off?"

That question got her thinking. "No, I still love the game. I love the chastity part of it, and of course, I really love the cross-dressing part of it. So, you need to stop asking." Then she giggled, "I just want more sex!"

"But we both agreed we don't like tattoos. Is this only because you want bigger areolas?"

"Well that's part of it, but I've also been thinking. The whole game is designed to push us to explore sexual fantasies and fetishes. And we have gone beyond our favorite fantasies and into some other kinks, so why not tattoos?"

"Hmm," Brooke sighed. "So, what should the new rule be?" she asked, thoughtfully.

"I was thinking the same as piercing. Two bonus points per week for each, or each pair."

"So, you'd get an extra two points per week for having bigger, more feminine breasts? I guess I could be happy with that."

Denise broke out into a big smile and shifting over on the couch, gave her lover a big hug and a long kiss. When they finally pulled back, Brooke smiled, "OK, we'll expand the piercing rule to include tattoos. Who knows, perhaps we should each get a tramp-stamp. What do you think?"

"Nope." Denise said definitively, but then smiling sheepishly, she amended her statement, "at least not for now." And then she winked at her lover, and they both laughed.

First thing on Monday Denise made the calls to their plastic surgeon and to a tattoo artist who specializes in cosmetic tattooing.

She pushed hard to get on their schedules, with her own calendar empty, it's easy for her. She was in a hurry, though, as her time off between jobs was coming to an end, and she wanted to be perfect to start her new position.

The appointment with the tattoo artist was easy and that part was taken care of a couple of nights later.

A little more than a week after that, her appointment with the plastic surgeon took place. And that procedure was actually less painful and faster.

Just a few days later, Denise was fairly well recovered from both procedures and had much nicer and more feminine nipples, surrounded by larger areolas. They both loved them, and Denise was happy to be earning extra points.

Denise is studying when the doorbell rings. She looks out just in time to see a deliveryman walking away, having left yet another box on the front porch. It has been a regular occurrence of late, as she's been ordering new clothes to fit her new chest.

This box is different though! It's from Amsterdam. Her new chastity bra has arrived!

She's excited that the missing piece of her chastity wardrobe has finally arrived. And disappointed that she'll now be expected to lock away her wonderful new breasts, with their new, feminine nipples.

She blushes, as she thinks of how many times, over the last few days, she sat topless admiring her perfect chest.

Denise opens the box and unwraps the contents. This bra is just like the previous model, except, of course the cups are much larger. They accommodate her D-cup boobs, add about a half-cup to the overall size, and, of course, include the large and prominent, molded on nipples.

After a thorough examination, she lays it on the dining table to await Brooke's return from her day at work. Then she'll be able to try it on, and have her lover lock it in place.

That evening, as soon as Brooke walks in the door, Denise kisses and hugs her and then directs her attention to the table, "look what came today."

Brooke reacts with joy, "your bra! Great! How does it look?"

"It looks just fine. Help me try it on." Brooke replies, and then starts stripping off her dress and support bra.

She massages her bare breasts for a few minutes, while Brooke watches smiling, and then puts her arms through the straps as Brooke holds the metal bra up for her.

It takes a while to get things adjusted and then Brooke locks it shut in the back.

Denise stretches and settles herself into the thing.

"How does it feel?"

"Fine, just like my old one, but heavier."

"I'm sure. Now put your dress back on."

Denise grabs her little T-shirt dress and pulls it on over her head. After it's maneuvered into place, they both laugh as they see the material stretching over the now larger breasts beneath, and the prominent nipples tenting the tips of her breasts.

"Oh my God! How can I walk around like this?"