The Perfect Place for a Turn

Story Info
Nobody can see if you're out in the sea.
2k words
4.22
5.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man, it's been a while.

-

My first time aboard my yacht was supposed to bring peace and seclusion. I was having terrible nightmares, and my therapist seemed really worried, so I tried to pay attention to her warnings for once and relax.

I found out soon enough that peace was impossible unless I somehow stopped the sea itself. Grey clouds, high waves and a shaking vessel were not a good sign. And seclusion, well, that was the last thing on my mind. I needed Joe.

Joe was short for Joelson; he was the yacht operator and professional captain. I didn't know much about him except what had been told by a friend who assured me Joe was the best. However, I was beginning to doubt that assurance, given how chaotic that first ride had been.

"Are you sure this is a good time to sail?" I asked Joe. "Maybe we should try another time."

"This is perfect," Joe said, turning his green eyes towards me. "No need to worry. I know the signs. Trust me, sir."

He sounded so sure that I actually believed him. I looked him over. He was maybe two inches taller than me, tanned, curly dark hair and a good lean physique. He looked young, early twenties, though he was actually past his thirties. How was that possible? You could only accept his factual age when you focused on his body instead of his angelic Italian face.

Trusting him turned out to be the right thing to do. Suddenly, the skies cleared. The grey unraveled into soft blue in a matter of minutes. The wind lost its rage, and brushed my cheeks like a caressing hand.

We were very far from the shore, it seemed, but Joe said:

"It's just an illusion, sir. You can relax."

"I'm relaxed."

I left him to his own devices and looked for those things which now seemed possible, the peace and quiet, away from job and family; the solitude I had been desiring. It was why I bought a yacht in the first place.

I drank coffee, read my book for an hour straight, and headed to the front deck again to see how Joe was doing.

"All good, sir?" he asked.

"Thanks to you, man. I still can't believe how quick the weather changed."

He winked at me. "I think I can admit now I was a bit worried for a moment there, but didn't want to appear insecure in front of my new boss."

I knew he was lying to me, he never felt insecure, he was just trying to protect my pride.

"You little bitch," I said jokingly.

That small moment of camaraderie sealed the deal. We had a long talk over his schedule and prices, but I was definitely sharing him with my friend. He would ride my yacht again next week.

Until then, I had to come back to my life. To dad, mom, to Larry, my brother, my co-worker, my ex-girlfriend. They all meshed together and became a mess of worries, demands and expectations. They all hated my new found hobbby, which was: to spend my money on whatever I damn liked.

Joe arrived earlier than me at the marinas. He took good care of the yacht. In a way, it belonged to him more than me, even though I bought it. He helped me aboard and I accepted it, even though I didn't need it. He had a rough grip.

Somehow I ended up unleashing on him all my frustrations in the form of a boring speech while he drove the boat out into the open ocean.

"Is that all?" he asked when I was done. I looked at him, expecting to see irony there, but there was only a genuine curiosity. There was more I could tell him, but I shook my head.

"That's all...for now."

We smiled at each other.

Joe was a good listener. When I had his attention, I felt heard, and I felt seen. They way he looked at me, through me, our minds joining and locking together like a key in a hole. I asked about his life and he asked about mine. A fair trade of intimacy, like I had never had with anyone, not even the friend who had introduced Joe to me, not even my brother.

Sometimes we were just sitting side by side, far away from the shore, and I would get small shivers when our legs touched. A simple brush of our skins which lasted a few seconds before one of us moved away and broke the connection, and only the shivers remained.

I would miss him when I was away, and I would constantly try to be the center of his attention when we were close. Look at me, Joe, look at me, I just want you to look at me, that was how it felt sometimes, but Joe never complained.

"What are you doing?" I asked suddenly.

"It's just the two of us. We're so far away. Relax, boss."

And he gave one of those smiles.

"Just touching? On top of the underwear?" I asked.

"Sure, for now."

His hand on my body. Mine on his. It was always a fair trade between us.

"You're gonna make me cum-uhh" I grunted. I expected guilt to wash over me, to ruin my life, change me forever. But the waves took the guilt away, and all I said was: "Do it again," and his hand obeyed.

"Just this time, Joe. I'm serious, I'm not that kind of guy," I said, "No judgment."

"Sure, boss."

Joe smirked, driving the yacht back to the shore, to the harbor, where our secret would stay behind. Though one look from my brother made me question if it had truly stayed behind.

"Did you get laid?" Larry asked me.

"No."

"Oh shit. Was it Bianca or someone else?"

"Shut up."

How could he read me so well? I didn't even got laid, only a hand job. From my yacht operator. Would my brother understand the connection or would he only think I was gay?

"I want you," Joe said when I called him to confirm our next ride.

"Dude..." Shivers. "Alright, one more time and that's done. I'm not gay."

The first thing we did when we were safe in the yacht was take each other's clothes off. We were inside the cabin because we weren't able to control ourselves enough to even get out of harbor.

"You smell so good, boss," he said, licking my armpits. "Hm, taste good too."

"Fuck," I grunted. "Stop, that's enough," I said when he tried to take my underwear off. We lay down and hugged.

Joe carried intensity with every touch. His hand kept trying to go under, like a disobedient lad, too curious for his own good.

"You're so hairy," he moaned against my ear, "so hard, so big, boss."

"My God," I said.

I smoked one out after Joe finished with me. He took me out to sea and was perfectly well behaved for the rest of the day. He would've ignored me completely if I hadn't missed him too much and came close behind him, reaching his thighs and going up through his dark-tan skin, brushing my fingers on the layers of his speedos.

"Doesn't it hurt to use this little thing with such a big cock?" I asked.

"You think it's big?" he said.

"You know I do."

"I thought we were done for today," he said, removing my hand.

"I'm the boss. You do what I want."

"Yessir," he said. He was even harder when I grabbed it again.

It started to be the most difficult thing to do, saying goodbye. Joe, I miss you, I want to touch you, I want to stay with you, I'm crazy about you. I wanted to say those things. I was afraid I would.

"Hi, Bruno...I'm trying to call Joe to confirm our next ride, but he's not answering the phone. Do you know anything?" I hoped I sounded casual enough.

"Oh, you don't know?" Bruno said. Bruno was the one who had recommended Joe to me. "Fuck, man, seems like he got a bad weather while on one of his own boats and got lost at sea. I thought you knew."

Despair. I felt the trembles in my hand, my eyes watering while my mind was shutting off any attempt at processing this information.

I woke up from that nightmare drenched in sweat. Then relief dropped like a tank on top of me, and I took the phone.

"Joe?"

"Hey, boss."

"Joe..." I said, not holding up my tears.

He arrived in my apartment half an hour later. He didn't know why I was acting strange, and I was not going to tell him because it would sound very stupid.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be," he said.

He kissed me. He undressed me. He made love to me.

I made him coffee in the morning before he left. I almost asked him to stay a little more, he looked good in those tight pants, so good I wanted to rip them apart.

"You definitely got laid, huh?" my brother said when he met me at work.

"Yeah," I admitted. But the information stopped there.

Joe gave a hell of a good head.

"Grab my hair," he said, "push deep, don't be afraid. I can take you, big guy." He had such nasty talk. I felt bad for making him gag, but he only got mad and tried harder. This little game made me lose control while I was deep inside his throat.

"Your turn now," he said. I loved every second of it. He made me look at myself in the mirror, thin white streams covering my face. His mark on me. I smiled proudly at myself, tasting the small amount which fell on my lips slowly. "You like my taste?"

I nodded. A simple nod. "Again?" I said.

"Whenever you want."

My parents house was full on Christmas day. I arrived with Joe by my side, holding my hand. Everybody stared. My mother was the first to be won over. Joe was a sweet talker.

"Your mom took me aside while showing me the house," Joe said. "She told me she could see how happy you are."

"Did she?" I said, smiling.

Joe was smiling too.

My father and my brother took a little longer, longer than a Christmas dinner, but I didn't care that much.

"Family time is over," I said when we were back at the apartment. "I wanna be a cocksucker now."

Joe was already unzipping himself.

"Do you fuck him or does he fuck you?" Larry asked. My brother didn't have any tact. Well, if he was asking, it was because he wanted to know. I told him to close the office door.

"We fuck each other."

"No way. Like you...get fucked in the ass?"

"Yes, and I like it."

"Oh fucking hell, buddy, I don't know how to feel about this..."

"You don't have to feel anything," I said.

"I love you, little bro."

It took me by surprise.

"Thank you, Larry." I was not going to cry in front of Larry. "Anything else?"

"Do you suck him?"

I shook my head.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Oh my god, you do, don't you? You suck him. Do you swallow? Fuck, I'm actually getting horny."

"Dear Lord, Jerry, control yourself!" I got up to drink a little water.

"I always missed this, you know. Talking to my brother about these things. Just open up with me. I'm here for you. I love you."

I went up to him and hugged him tight. "Thank you, Jerry. What the fuck is this, are you hard?"

"I guess I am."

"Huh," I left him. "Don't tell me you're curious about it."

"No way. I'm just perverted."

I laughed.

"Well. What else do you want to know?"

"Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't have to. But sometimes I want it."

"Why?"

"Because it feels so fucking good," I said. Larry's eyes got bright. "Careful, brother."

He shook his head. "It's not happening, man."

"Well, if it does happen, you can always use the yacht," I said. "Believe me, it's the perfect place for a turn."