All Comments on 'The Perfect Porn Pussy'

by dutchpantyraider

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Some provocative points, but I'm still not sure of your overall point, except that porn, like everything else, evolves over time. But how we went from the Perfect Porn Pussy, to Ronald Rump quotes eludes me!!

MimiRayMimiRayabout 2 years ago

I prefer shaved smooth genitals on both sexes, my husband and I have been shaving each other as part of our playtime for more than 4 decades now, long before it was "fashionable" for both sexes. But to say the attraction is that it makes a pussy look prepubescent is highly misleading. For one thing, a big manly cock looks just as manly bare as it does hairy, and an adult pussy, especially one engorged with arousal, is easily recognized as that of a woman, even when bald, bold, smooth and shiny. We don't say that a man who shaves his face is doing so to resemble a young boy, do we? If anything, a shaved face reveals and emphasizes his masculine features, and a beard often serves to disguise facial flaws. No one ever mistook my shaved pussy for an immature one, even when I was truly a young adult. Nor did anyone ever suggest that Ray's bald groin and balls made him look like less of a man. Certainly no one who ever experienced either of us came away with that delusion.

This association with kid-lovers is in the larger picture dishonest, and does a disservice to the many among us who have discovered both the hygienic and sensual benefits of going and remaining bare and beautiful.

-- Mimi

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

interesting commentary. I like bare also. Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Like the commentary. However, the perfect porn pussy for me has those lips and curtains. They are so much more fun to pull, stretch, bite, lick, and all those other things we do down below

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdutchpantyraider@dutchpantyraider
I love Literotica and love to share my fantasies with you. Your feedback is happily accepted. Please note: I write for my own and your enjoyment, like I relish other writers' stories. If you like my fantasies, please vote. If you don't like them, no problem, but please don'...