The Perfect Porn Pussy

Story Info
On Those Juicy Naked Places of Paradise.
1.6k words
4.5
3.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fashion changes. This is valid for almost anything. Most visible off course in fashion industry, but equally prominent underneath all those layers of clothing. Body shapes have any form, but in the course of time different physique is preferred. Seeing the voluptuous women in the paintings of Dutch and Flemish Masters it's obvious what the fashion was in the old days. Fat meant well fed and was a sign of prosperity. Now we might look at those nude paintings with a bit of horror, all that lilling fat obscuring the niceties hidden under overhanging flesh.

AU NATURELLE

In the years porn came out of the closet and became more common and widespread - the seventies of the last century - and in the golden years of porn, the early eighties, fashion in porn was 'au naturelle'. As it always had been in the years porn was still underground and experimental. In those years we were not hindered by a surplus of pubic hair. The simple fact of seeing a naked pussy or pubes was already provocative all by itself. It was simply shockingly perverse to show openly sexual connections. Seeing a dick disappear inside a pussy, witnessing a cock penetrate a cunt, was mind blowing even with the viewing pleasure partly obscured by some growth in the crotch. It asked for more concentration viewing a movie to be sure the sex was real and not simulated.

THE MASSEUSE

One day I saw a porn flic which I thought to be extra hot. At that time, I couldn't figure out why though. It was the nineties movie 'the Masseuse', starring the exotic Hyapatia Lee as the masseuse, and Randy Spears as her client. Only later it came to me why I was so touched by the movie. Randy's cock and balls were massaged thoroughly several times in the film. What made this so good and boner inspiring was the fact that his hardware, his shaft and his balls sack, was completely bald shaven, emphasising the sheer power of his stiff weapon. The glistening effect the oil had on Randy's spear enhanced the fierceness. Plain scorching hot. This was most certainly not the first porn movie in which a male crotch was absolute naked, without any pubic hair, but it was the first one I saw. Or at least the first in which the porn cock hit my consciousness in my groin.

RANDY

A fine example of the male fuck organ, straight as a bat, Randy's money maker has an erotic attraction all by itself. And not only for gays, but even for a heterosexual male like me. I didn't fancy touching it myself, but its thoroughly naked state emphasized by its baldness made my own dick twitch. It left me admiring Hyapatia's handling of his dick, be it with her hands or with her mouth, and in the end with her smooth pussy. Her bare, naked and very bald pussy. Leaving nothing to guess. Every inch could utterly be enjoyed, seeing how it sliddered through Hyapatia's tiny little hands and how it finally disappeared inside her tight fun box.

GINGER

In the years before that movie all kinds of pubes were spotted for sure. Off course the 'landing strip' from the eighties and the fashionable tiny French pencil stripe. And later the full Brazilian wax. But before that I'm certain the popularity of blonde porn starlets like Ginger Lynn was at least partly because the blonde pubes allow a better sight on the hot pussy. The light tiny curls do not obscure the treasure as much as black or brown fur does. And redheads too tend to sport the more easily visible fuck slots. Blonde and red tufts are less obscuring and tent to be more see through.

ROCCO

In the nineties, the gonzo tapes era, another iconic cock hit the screens. In the Buttman tapes the Italian fuck stud Rocco Siffredi showed off his long fat cock. And he fed it to the ladies. They all loved receiving him, or at least the girls made it look like they did. Not only was Rocco's cock exceptionally long, it was also always absolutely bald. emphasising it's boldness. And bold he is. especially when he does an ARS, an Anal-Rocco-Style. It's epic watching him standing over the high raised butt of a small chick in the piledriver position, spreading her buttocks apart with his big hands opening the way to her brown hole, positioning his fierce penetrative weapon right at the entrance and driving that smooth hard pillar home. The pistoning of his white shaft in and out of the poor girl's behind is painful to watch but at the same time so damn awesome.

PERFECT PORN PUSSY

Back to the female pubes. As soon as waxing became trendy among porn stars there was no turning back. The perfect porn pussy was born. Bald, tight and glistening. Not a single hair in sight, clean shaven as smooth as they were born. Looking like a teenager's slit.

In the ever changing trends and tastes the hunger for young girls, also in porn, led to the preference for starlets who sported tight pussies without visible inner lips. The porn ideal became a cunt which is merely a tiny slit. Without curtains hanging out of the window. No visible inner pussy lips. And for the fuck studs a big boner which is straight as a whistle, a minimum of eight inches in length with a good girth, and a tight bag filled with heavy loaded balls. All shaven and smooth as a baby. The smoothness doesn't compensate the hardness but amplifies the boldness and fierceness of the penetrative tool.

A good fucking with both ends of the action completely clean-shaven ensures an absolute intense full genital contact and the most intimate viewing pleasure. And it underscores the hunger for young flesh. With a bald pussy females look younger and fuel the hunger for illegit pussies: pussies too young to touch, to lick or fuck, hell, even to think about... But we do! And since the real thing is out of reach, forbidden jailbait, we enjoy girls looking younger than their actual age, even looking to be underaged.

Gone is the time David Hamilton could make pictures and movies full of scarcely dressed young girls, hopping around only in their white cotton panties, their small budding titties out in the open. Portraying girls in only some flimsy underwear, or even wearing nothing at all. No, that's not porn, at least no hard-core porn, but it's still great fun to watch. We can easily say innocence is lost forever. We do still fantasize and dream of forbidden fruit. And enjoy shaved pussies. I for one love the current trend in porn which will be around forever for sure. It's proven to stay.

The naked fashion has found its way outside of porn into the real world. Lots of people shave their private parts, men and women alike. For women it's only a small step from keeping the bikini line at bay. But a lot of men shave their crown jewels too. It's now a common thing to bring a razorblade into the shower. And to enjoy sex as the porn stars do, unhindered by any pubic hair, in full-on naked genital contact. If anything, being stark naked between the thighs gives strangely an utter feeling of freedom. The free accessibility of the pussy is an open invitation to get intimate.

But the perfect porn pussy is best enjoyed where it's meant to be, on the big screen, or nowadays on the screen of your TV, pc, laptop, tablet or on a mobile device. The PPP fuels the mind imagining munching the well of love, the cradle of life, the fountain of joy. The naked sex eases imagining shoving your rod deep inside her body in any position.

A DIRTY MIND

In my student days we used to say, "a dirty mind is a joy forever", a thought I still live by. We still like to ogle young beauties, in spring and summer dressed in short skirts or summer dresses, in tight bikinis and hot swimsuits. My current adage is that "If a girl is too young to fuck, you can still enjoy looking at her". Or in a raunchier version: "If a girl is too young to fuck, you can still enjoy her by watching her pee".

Meanwhile our situation gets a little bit more though. What was acceptable in the 70s 80s and 90s will now land you in prison. What was considered being flirtatious back then is now considered sexual assault. But despite Me-too awareness and the boundary-crossing behaviour of men the thoughts are still free. Die Gedanken sind frei!.

Sure, a lot of women really are into sexual aggressiveness and serve men by accepting their assaults. This gives them the feeling most women are cool with it, even if they're not. The Trums, Epsteins and Edwards of this world. After experiencing the unwilling surrender to their every whim, they stop asking permission, think only with their dick and just grab what they want. "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything..."

Luckily in porn it's with mutual consent those filthy scenes are portrayed to fuel our every dirty mind, for the viewing joy we all love so much. And can still be enjoyed legally. Preferably so with the pussies close-shaved for that ultimate succulent viewing pleasure.