The Perfect Present

Story Info
A succubus helps me find my confidence.
3k words
4.56
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToumaSnow
ToumaSnow
14 Followers

The Perfect Present

The character Sinnamon Succubus is used with permission.

'Here I am again, alone on Christmas. I guess I could have gone home, but mom will just nag me again.' "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet? When are you gonna get married? Where are my grandchildren??" 'sigh... It's not as easy as wishing on a start or snapping my fingers, especially for someone like me. I'm already an outcast in my friend group. Finding a girl that likes what I like is next to impossible. I guess I should count my blessings. Um... I have my health? Ya, let's go with that.'

'Almost midnight. Blanca said to open his gift a few minutes before. Something about waiting until midnight being lame. I didn't get it, but whatever, I can just open his first.' I held up the red envelope. It felt more like a love letter than a Christmas present from a friend. 'But he knows I don't swing that way.' I cut open the top, and the scent of cinnamon buns wafted out. 'Did he scent the card?' I was starting to worry that he might confess his love to me. But that made no sense. He has a girlfriend and has never made any indication he might be interested in men.

I pulled out the card, and the outside was... blank. Just a bright red blank card front and back. 'Ok then...' I opened the card, and a slip of paper fell out. "Hey buddy, I know you can use the confidence, so here's a boost for ya!" it was Blanca's handwriting, "Just read the card out loud at midnight." I glanced at the card was blank on the inside too.

'What is this a prank?' I glanced at my clock and saw there were 2 minutes left until midnight. 'Fine, I'll give it a chance.' The scent of sweet cinnamon was filling my apartment, much more than a simple card could have produced. I eyed the folded paper with suspicion 'what's up with you?' Just then black letters appeared on the card.

"For he who holds this card

you are granted a single night

with a devil of delight."

I read the words to myself. Then I laughed and blurted out, "what? This is crazy! 'For he who holds this card you are granted a single night with a devil of delight.'? What does that even me- Ouch!" The card caught fire, and I dropped it onto the carpet. "Fuck!" I rushed to get a fire extinguisher, but upon returning, I found a girl wearing nothing but a bow. My eyes about fell out of my head.

"Heh... did you summon me?" she had a cute gremlin laugh, and she watched me while I tried to figure out what had happened.

"I... what? There was a fire, and... how did you get in here? Where'd the fire go? I-" The words left my mouth before I was done processing, but finally, I settled on, "I summoned... you?"

"Ya dude, you look confused as fuck. Are you ok?" She sat up and held the card, still on fire, mind you, and said, "You read the card, right? It says everything right here."

"You're a 'devil of delight'?"

"Ya! I'm Sinnamon, and I'm a Succubus!"

"A-and I get you for a single night?"

"Uh-huh." her voice changed to a cute high-pitched tone, and she nodded.

"Um.. why are you wearing that?" I gestured to the bow and ribbon that was hardly concealing her.

"It's Chrismas," she paused and then said in a low whisper, "I'm your present so hurry up and unwrap me..." she moved her legs and body to pose like she was when I first entered. She looked like a playboy model laying there on my floor. Her fiery red hair flowed over her tanned shoulders. I could see pointed ears poking out from behind it. Her horns were very long and seemed to be a dark black. She was wrapped in flattering was, the red bow strained to hold her breasts, and the ribbon went down between her legs, barely covering anything. She put her arms behind her back and bound them to the ribbon. Her spaded tail swished with delight at my eyes, lustfully taking her in.

She feigned a distressed voice, "Oh no... you're a lustful human! If I wasn't tied up, I might be able to get away from your sinful desires. But there's no doubt that you'll take away my purity!" her words were like a sirens call, and I stepped toward her.

'Was this really alright? She said it was alright, so it must be, right? But if she's a devil, doesn't that mean she's evil?' I kept walking forward but stopped right in front of her, frozen with thoughts. I could see the desire in her eyes, but I couldn't move.

Her tail rubbed my bulge, and I heard her say, "You're such a sinful human, I can tell that you're already aroused just by looking at me!" she turned her face away if she was embarrassed, but I somehow doubted that was the case. "Please don't unwrap me and have you're way with me..."

Again her words guided me. I'm not sure if she possessed or if I acted of my own, but I knelt down between her legs. Then I pushed the ribbon to the side to find the source of the sweet scent in the apartment. "Heh... do you like it? You lustful human. Tonight I'm all yours, so make good use of me." her voice was deeper now, more commanding. I should have kissed her thighs or something, but I was entranced. I kissed those sweet, wet lips and pulled away to observe. A thin silver thread connected us, and Sinnamon let out a light moan before breathing heavy. "I'll beg if you want me to..."

I leaned back in and kissed her again, but this time I kept going. Sinnamon's sweet moans drove me. I used my tongue to follow the intricate folds. I explored, finding the spots that made her go ridged, the spots that let her simmer, and the spots that made her scream. I spent some time near her opening, imaging what it would be like when I would get to use it, but I soon moved to her clit to hear her voice again. I circled that place. I licked and sucked. All while her breathing got faster, her moans louder, and her body pushing harder into me.

Back to her innocent voice, she yelled for me, "Human! ... Please! .... Stop this or... I'll cum!!" She could barely speak through the heavy breathing. "Ha! ... No! ... Fuck! That's it! ... yes... yes!... Yes!... YES!!!" her body went rigid and shook, and her pussy flooded with sweet nectar that I was happy to lick up. She kept shaking and rolling around as the pleasure settled into her.

"W-was it that good?" I said as I watched her.

"Hmmm... it was the best..." she laid on her back and opened her legs. "Are you going to take my purity from me, human?"

I crawled over her and between her legs. I was breathing hard because of this gorgeous... girl? 'Is she still a girl if she's a succubus? Fuck I'm overthinking again...' I pulled the bow and exposed her perky breasts. The ribbon around her pussy fell loose as well, but she kept her hands behind her back. "Hey... I'm a little shy, ya know? ...being the only one naked here..."

With that, I resiled that I had yet to remove a single article of clothing. So, I took off my shirt, but after the fabric crossed my eyes, I saw Sinnamon was sitting up with her hands on my bulge. She was staring at it with literal hearts in her eyes. "Are you going to make me suck it, human?" she started undoing my pants.

"Y-ya... do that..." I put my hand behind her head.

She pulled down my pants and let my cock rest on her face. "You have such a large, human cock..." she started kissing the base. "The huge human cock that's going to take my purity..." she rubbed the tip in her hands using my precum and her spit as lube. "This lustful cock is going to feed me..." She seemed to say that one to herself as she licked up the shaft and then kissed the tip. "There's soo much leaking out..." Her lips parted just enough to let the head slide in, her tongue circled, and instantly shot pleasure through my body. She started taking it deep, and her horns poked my stomach. I grabbed them to keep them from impaling me, but I heard her swoon when I did. She looked up, so cute, and desperate, and needy.

That was it; I was broken. I pulled on her horns and shoved my cock down her throat. She had been begging me to take charge the whole time, so I was going to it. I might have lost grip on my control, but that's what she wanted. She put her hands on the front of my hips, not pushing me away but rather to feel me as I thrust. Her heart eyes looked up at me, and her tail swayed with the violent motion. 'This is truly beautiful.'

And that was my last thought before I pulled hard on those horns and buried my cock as deep into her as I could. I let out a loud growl, and I heard a cute squeak from Sinnamon as I came down her throat. I didn't let go, and she didn't try to pull away as she swallowed everything.

I released her after a long moment and then stumbled back, falling onto my sofa. Sinnamon crawled to follow me and continued to lick my cock. Cleaning up anything that was leftover. I stroked her hair, "You're a huge slut aren't you?"

She shook her head, "you're a lustful human forcing an innocent succubus to do indecent things with you..." she kept licking.

I laughed, "What's all this about your purity anyway? You must have fucked loads of guys. Seeing as that's kinda your thing, right?"

Satisfied with the job she did, Sinnamon crawled into my lap. "I'm always a virgin the first time I'm with someone..." she whispered into my ear, and her voice changed back to that one of confidence and power, "... it's a perk of the job." Then she nibbled on my ear and went back to the innocent voice she had been using, "Did I do good? Are you satisfied?" she wiggled her hip. Everything she did just aroused me again. "Are you going to let me go now?"

"You did good, but..." I stood up and tossed her onto the couch. Her body was bent over the back with her knees on the cushion. "I'm not satisfied yet!" I came up behind her, her tail swaying again.

"No! Wait! You can't!!" I rub my dick on her clit. "Ahh..." her body shivered as I coated my cock with the precum dripping down her legs.

"Don't give me that! You're a succubus, and you're literally dripping wet!" I circled her opening.

"Wait, I-" and pushed it all the way in, hard and fast, destroying the barrier she had inside her. "Fuuuuuuck...." Sinnamon yelled and moaned simultaneously, and I saw her body convulse under me.

"Did you cum already??" I stayed fully sheathed but gently circled my hips.

"I... I can't help it..." she moaned as the tip stirred inside her. She started to move her hips, "Please... don't stop..."

I held her hips still, denying her the extra pleasure. "What was that?"

Sinnamon begged, "Please... fuck me..." her tail wrapped around my hips and weakly pulled on me.

I obliged her and put my hands on her lower back. She took a deep, shaking breath as I pulled out and then a long slow moan as I went back in. I pulled her long brilliant hair and made her arch her back. My other hand circled around her body and held her breast as I thrust harder into her. She supported herself on the back of the couch, turned her head toward me, and I kissed her. It was a deep passionate kiss. The kind of kiss reserved for one's lover. It pulled me into the moment and felt new energy between us.

Finally, the kiss broke with a gasp and a moan from Sinnamon. I released her hair, grabbed the back of her neck, and wrapped her tail around in my other hand, pulling on it with each thrust. The passion was growing between us, and we were both lost in the moment: harder, faster, sensation building. As we got close, the couch tipped over. Sinnamon screamed and caught herself, but I road her to the ground. Now on the floor, I kept pulling her tail and pinned her face to the carpet, where she started to drool.

The excitement of the fall really kicked everything up a notch, and it was only a few more moments before I flooded her womb with my cum. I sifted to my feet and pushed hard into her, and Sinnamon lifted her hip to help me go as deep as possible. It felt like I kept cumming for a solid minute. And her sweet moans only helped prolong the pleasure as I kept pulling her tail and pinning her to the ground.

When I was finally satisfied, I pulled out and stumbled back to the now toppled-over couch. Sinnamon stayed like that for a time, ass up, face down, and her tail lazily flopped over her back. Her whole body seemed to be limp. I could see my cum oozing out of her pussy and dripping down her leg. I stayed sitting there with my legs sprawled out in from of me. My cock was limp and leaking onto the back cushion of the couch. It was a few minutes of us just really breathing as we recovered.

Then I saw Sinnamon's ass wiggle as she pushed herself onto her hands and keens. "Heh..." it was that gremlin laugh with her normal voice again, "That was pretty good, for a human." She crawled over and laid on my lap.

I put my hand on her head, "you think so?"

She nodded, "Ya, dude! I loved it." She stroked my leg, and it felt like she was filling me with more energy.

I glanced at the clock, 1 am. "I have you for the whole night, right?"

She looked up at me and smiled, "yep. Did you have something in mind?"

"Ya, I'm gunna use you as long as I can!"

She reached up pulled me in for another kiss. "Perfect!"

We fucked all night over and over. I lost count of how many times, but each time was significantly different. When I woke the following morning, I felt drained. Sinnamon was gone, and the card that summoned her was on the pillow next to me. I opened it, and the words inside only stayed long enough for me to read them once.

"Human,

Be proud; you have satisfied my hunger for a long time to come.

This gift has expired, but I hope that I may find you again someday.

It was a pleasure to be your devil of delight for this night.

Love,

Sinnamon Succubus

xoxo"

The card turned to ash in my hand. 'Well, it must have been real, so there's that at least.' I got up and took stock of the state of my apartment. 'It looks like a tornado came through here...' the couch was still on its back, almost none of the sheets were on the bed, and every horizontal service that was waist high had been cleared with the items that were on them, now on the floor. There was still the lingering scent of cinnamon. 'It's going to take me days to clean all this up.' But I said it with a smile as I recalled what we actually did at each point of destruction.

I checked the time on my phone to find it was past two and that I had missed a call from Blanca. I called him back right away.

"Hey, man! How was it!" he seemed excited on the other end of the phone, "I'm guessing, since you're up so late, it went well?"

"I... uh... It was good." I could feel myself blushing, "what exactly did you do?"

"Hey man, no issues! Someone gave that to me, but I thought you could use it. Besides, Tiff is more than enough, you know? I hear they are good at building up confidence. So, how do you feel? You think you can ask that girl out now?"

"What?!? I don't think..."

"You just satisfied a succubus. She feeds on people via sex as a way of life. I'm sure you can handle a human girl."

"I..." I thought about it for a moment, "you know what, ya! I think I am. Even if she says no, then whatever, I'll find someone else eventually. And until then, I have awesome friends like you!"

"There you go! Now, I'm at the park with Tiff, and we are gonna meet up with her friends for the Christmas party." he paused, "She is going to be here with us. So get cleaned up and head down here right away!"

I smiled, "ya ok. I'll be down as soon as I can." we said our goodbyes and hung up.

While I was in the shower, I thought about everything that had happened. How crazy it all was. But I was excited to go to the party. Not only be see her but to just have fun with my friends. 'Heh, I did satisfy a succubus, didn't I?' I had a stupid grin on my face as I turned off the shower. 'Wait, how did Blanca know that?' I thought back to the call, 'I definitely didn't tell him.' I felt doubt creeping back into my mind as I put my clothes on, but I pushed it away, 'You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm gunna have fun tonight and stop doubting everything I do in my life!' I left for the party with a confident spring in my step.

ToumaSnow
ToumaSnow
14 Followers