All Comments on 'The Perfect Roommate Ch. 02'

by we_all_kneel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m surprised that another roommate is being introduced into this story. I’m further surprised that Tom (while honorable to refuse sex while Jay is so drunk) is very open to having sex with a sober Jay also - given what I assumed are strong affectionate feelings Tom has for Logan. But I’m most surprised that Logan - who is submitting to Tom’s control, being denied orgasms for weeks and being reduced to crying and a wide range of positive and negative emotions through their playtime - is very fine with Tom hooking up with Jay, giving him head, making him cum unrestricted while Jay enjoys a very different and dominant dynamic with Tom. I admit I don’t get the sub/dom stuff AT ALL -just not my thing by any means - but this all seems very hard to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More edging. Its the best,

we_all_kneelwe_all_kneelalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hmm, well, in this story I'm trying to explore both the themes of fraternity and friends with benefits type of relationships. The affection that the characters show to each other is not necessarily romantic, but more importantly, none of the characters expects monogamy or exclusiveness. Logan loves Tom just as much as he loves Jay and wants both of them to be happy, so seeing them bond doesn't make him feel endangered.

Like I've mentioned in the first chapter, six guys are living in one apartment, with only three of them being in the story at that moment. The original idea was to implement them one by one with each chapter.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

Unlike the previous respondent, I don't find this hard to understand at all. The house you're describing is a warm and loving place, where the inhabitants clearly care about (indeed, love) each other not only as individuals, but as mutual members of a community. Already bonded as friends, their hearts are genuinely connected to each other - so it makes perfect sense that sharing the joy of sex with each other only brings them closer together. They take pleasure in their own body's experience, and they take pleasure in knowing that other people they love are giving and receiving pleasure from each other. I'm assuming that they will soon experience lovemaking not only as "couples" but as a group of sharing lovers. The stories you're writing are doing a great job of revealing the love they share - and they're extremely hot too. Really nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi, the 1st anon. I had the same feeling when I read the 2nd chapter of Nephilim's Bliss. Let's just say that the author was not likely to make romance. As for the author, I saw your pic changed. Just wonder you had a new muse, or a new partner?

Randycutter210Randycutter210almost 2 years ago

Fun reading. Thank you for this submission.

Can't wait to meet the rest of the roomies,

ColonelinguistColonelinguist9 months ago

In I believe, the fifth paragraph of part 2, a light bulb illuminated above my head, clarifying for me the psychology behind edging and cock caging.

In it, you explain how the jock, Logan derived such great pleasure from simply Tommy’s sincere compliments, gently pampering and attention. In short, enjoying the luxury of being Tommy’s cherished little bitch for a change ( as well as his dedicating ‘turn key’ .)

I must have read literally scores of stories about edging and cock caging yet until now, no other authors had bothered to break it down in such an elegant manner.

I think this could be developed into a great mini-series ( on cable or a streaming service naturally. ) - ‘5 Bi Guys and Little Tommy!!??’ ( Lol )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous