The Perfect Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you're having fun," Jay commented, rubbing his huge rod against Tom's own, stiff boner. "Rise your leg up and start humping me. I will hold your ass."

Tom did exactly as he was ordered. Jay's big hand landed on his booty and kept them tightly engaged, in a way that made each little hips movement feel like heaven. Their cocks and balls rubbed, producing warmth and an incredible, mesmerizing, sexy smell, that easily reached them, contained by the blanket.

"You have a very effective way of getting what you want," Tom admitted in a breathy voice, with a horny face, quickly moving his hips, pushing his cock onto Jay's, craving more and more pleasure. "I already feel guilty... you're not capable of making conscious decisions right now... what am I even doing...?"

"You're just doing what you're told, Tommy," Jay grunted into his ear. "You should stop worrying so much... Relax... You're not hurting me..." He chuckled in a sweet way, licking boy's neck.

"I'm close..." Tom warned, holding tight to Jay's shoulder. Their chests, still in shirts, have been rubbing as well. In bliss, Tom instinctively moved his hand and placed it on Jay's muscular butt, trying to press them even stronger against each other. "Jay, I will cum... let me go or I will make a mess..."

"Let's make a mess together, baby," he whispered, as he closed the boy in a tighter hug, pressing Tom's face against his huge, manly neck. "Let it all go..."

Tom was so glad and thankful to hear that. He obeyed both of Jay's commands, moaned shortly and quietly, letting his penis shoot freely, flooding his underwear with thick, sticky loads of cum. Three seconds into boy's orgasm, the jock reached his edge, too. He grunted, tensed up his biceps so much that Tom thought he's going to have his ribs broken. His thrusts have been so much more powerful, Tom felt like his entire body was being used for Jay's pleasure.

After the bliss ended, they both relaxed in each other's arms, breathing heavily.

"So, I take it we can finally go to sleep?" Tom asked, still pressed against jock's jaw.

"No."

"No? Why?"

"Now I'm too sticky down there."

Tom opened his eyes, annoyed, yet somehow not surprised.

"Do you want me to go for the wet wipes?"

Jay leaned in and kissed the boy's lips again.

"You already have the only wipe we need," he said, as he brushed Tom's lips with his thumb. "Go down on me, Tommy..."

"Jay, come on..." Tom whined. "We're both tired. We can go back to this at..."

"Tommy, please..." he said in the cutest way possible and then gave the tip of Tom's nose the smallest peck ever.

"What would you have me do?" Tom rolled his eyes. "Lick your boxers clean?"

Jay smiled in a kinky way and rubbed the tip of his nose against Tom's.

"And would you do that for me? I want to watch you do naughty stuff for me..."

All blushing and vulnerable, Tom tried to look away.

"I would do that for you, but I won't."

"Dude, come on..."

"I can take your boxers off, so it's not sticky anymore and that's it."

He whined like a sad puppy.

"Okay, then to do that," he capitulated.

Tom broke the comfy warmth that they've had, cuddled against each other, and pulled down this big baby's boxers off.

"Oh my God, you came so much that your boxers are soaked up wherever I touch them!" Tom said, surprised. He also had a stain in his boxers, but nothing of this size or amount... He looked under the blanket and gasped. "Okay, your leg and crotch is basically covered in frosting. I need to go for wipes, dude."

"No!" Jay opposed, grabbing the boy's wrist. "Just... lick the frosting off. Simple as that. Teehee!"

"Dude, you can't just keep making excuses to make me do sexual stuff!" Tom chuckled. He looked again at that sexy, tired jock, in his drunken glory. Those abs he was scratching right now, that peeked from his tucked up shirt, the outline of muscular pecs and perky nipples, strong jaw, exposed, long, hairy calves, beautifully thick thighs, clean feet... and above everything, that handsome face, currently with a sly smile and loving, dark eyes.

Tom gave up.

"Do you want me to suck you off?" he asked a straight question, with no more bullshitting.

Jay gave him a wide smile and just nodded, enthusiastically.

Tom slid under the blanket, between his beefy legs, lovingly kissed the thighs and placed lips on Jay's ball sack, all while shyly looking up into Jay's eyes filled with lust.

*

In the morning, some weird sound woke Tom up. He slowly opened eyes, still lying on Jay's chest. He noticed that Logan just entered the living room and was now sneaking up to the couch with a sly smile.

"Not so dead after all, are we?" Tom asked quietly, to not wake up Jay.

"Well, the pills saved my life," Logan explained, as he reached the coach and squatted right next to their heads. "So how is Jay? Is this break up like for real?"

"Well, it certainly sounded like that..."

"And you know what? Good for him. Sammy was a cutie, but she always took him for granted." Logan showed teeth in a sudden grin. "Sooo... lying together under a blanket...? You fucked?"

"I wouldn't fuck a drunk guy!" Tom muttered, then became all red. "But I did... some other... questionable things... But at his direct request, of course."

"Ohhh? What things?" Logan asked, very interested.

"I was asked... to, uhhh... lick... his certain... naughty areas."

Logan snorted.

"Hmm, sounds sexy. So your lips are now spiced up with Jay's spunk?" Logan leaned in and surprised Tom, joining lips with him in a long, sensual kiss. "Now I can tell people that I've had Jay's cock in my mouth..."

"You do realize you probably just infected me with whatever flu you're having?" Tom frowned.

Logan ignored it and gave his lips three additional kisses.

"Isn't that technically bug chasing?" Logan asked, standing up.

"Jesus, Logan. The stuff you say sometimes..."

"Argue with the definition, not me. So, where's that chicken soup I was promised?"

12