The Perfect Roommate Pt. 03

Story Info
Tim and I find a new friend, Kevin.
1.5k words
4.63
5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For quite a while, Tim and I just lay in the bed next to each other, enjoying the soft feel of our smooth bodies, totally buzzed and relaxed from our mutual masturbation session. I felt myself wanting to do a little more, but didn't want to spoil things by taking it too far. We had both enjoyed cumming together and on each other and I had actually tasted another guy's cum for the first time. It was something that I had never even considered before, but found it extremely erotic. I knew that I was still turned on by girls and was sure that Tim felt the same way, but I was equally turned on by Tim. It felt really good admitting that to myself. The best part was that Tim was my roommate, so we could do this virtually anytime we felt like it within reason.

The college was a strict Christian school and they didn't tolerate sex on campus, much less two guys playing around with each other. We technically didn't have sex, but the school wouldn't see it that way. If anyone found out, we would both be kicked out immediately. Neither of us wanted that. So, we would need to be discreet about this relationship and careful to avoid any future "shower" activities. I suggested to Tim that we should probably avoid showering at the same time in the future to avoid the risk of getting caught with boners and he agreed.

After about an hour of talking, laughing, and sharing fantasies with each other, we poured another drink to keep the buzz going. Tim looked at me and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. It was around 3am and the dorm seemed completely silent. It was the perfect time for two horny guys to have some more fun. We both started rubbing ourselves as we whispered to each other about how much we were turned on by the other. In a few minutes we were both hard as a rock again. I was just about to make a suggestion, when I heard a soft knock at the door. "CRAP!" I blurted out a little less quietly than I would have liked. "Who would be knocking on our door at 3am?" I whispered to Tim and he shook his head. I immediately started wondering if our room was bugged or if the school had secretly installed cameras to prevent this type of thing from happening.

"Quick, get some books out and throw on some underwear. We'll make it look like we've been studying late." The soft knock on the door came again. I pulled up some boxers and added some open books to my bed. Tim was already in place, sitting in his bed with a book open, pretending to read. I went to the door and cracked it open a little. "Who is it and why are you knocking on our door at 3am?" I whispered and tried to sound annoyed. I couldn't see who it was and didn't recognize the whispered reply.

"It's me. I couldn't sleep and I saw your light on, so I wanted to talk." I opened the door a little more and saw Kevin in his boxers standing and looking uncomfortable. Shit! I thought to myself. He saw something in the shower and now he wants to confront us about it. For a moment I thought about telling him it was too late to talk and just close the door on him. Then, I thought that I didn't want to piss him off if he did see something. Reluctantly, I opened the door and motioned for him to come inside. Thankfully, both mine and Tim's boners had subsided due to the unwelcome commotion. I motioned to a desk chair and sat on the edge of my bed. Tim just looked over the book and said hi, then continued to pretend study.

"So, what's up, Kevin? What couldn't wait until tomorrow to talk about?" I didn't even really know Kevin that well, but had talked with him a couple times in the past about nothing important. I made sure that he could tell I wasn't happy about the intrusion, but he would have no idea as to the real reason why I was so irritated.

Kevin seemed very uncomfortable and didn't make eye contact, looking down at his feet instead. Finally, after a few seconds that felt like minutes, he blurted out. "I saw you and Tim embracing in the shower tonight." My blood turned to ice and Tim dropped his fake study book I his lap. "I heard someone in the shower, so I walked in and saw you. Then I made a little noise to alert you that I was there. I didn't mean to spy on you, but... I couldn't help seeing what you were doing."

It felt like my life was over at that moment. I would be expelled from school and return home in shame. My dad and mom would disown me as their "faggot son", not bothering to hear any explanation from me. I would be guilty in their eyes and no explanation would do. My mind was racing as I tried to think of an explanation that would convince Kevin he was wrong about what he saw. He must have seen the terror in my eyes.

"It's okay." Kevin added. "I won't say anything to anyone about it. I just wanted you to know. I figured you must have known that I saw what was going on. Since your light was still on, I wanted to let you know it was okay, so you wouldn't be up worrying about it all night long."

Relief flooded through me in a welcome wave. Kevin had seen us, but wasn't going to rat us out. I could have hugged him right there. "Oh man, Kevin! Thanks! I was so scared you were going to turn us in." Tim smiled too, clearly relieved. "Look, it was a one-time thing, we..." I noticed that Kevin had spotted our rum and coke too. Damn.

Kevin smiled and spoke before I could continue. "I said it's okay." He looked at the rum again. "Can I have some?" I smiled and poured him a stiff drink. Kevin took a big drink. "This is really good! I've only had a little wine before. This is much better." He took another drink. "I don't mind two guys having fun together. I think it's cool. I..." He hesitated. "... think you are both very attractive. I can understand why you like each other."

I looked at Tim, then at Kevin, completely amazed by what he was saying. In truth, I had admired his body and several occasions in the shower room when he wasn't looking. I smiled when I noticed a tent in his boxers. To make him comfortable, (and because I was drunk) I slipped my boxers off and displayed my semi-stiff cock. Taking my lead, Tim (also drunk) did the same, revealing his monster cock at half-staff.

"You should join us, Kevin. It's just us guys in here." I smiled and Tim laughed a little. "I hope you like what you see." Mine and Tim's cocks were already growing and Tim's was just amazing. Kevin blushed a little, but removed his boxers revealing a nice looking 7 inch cut cock like mine that was already completely hard. I openly admired it, noting that Kevin's body was shaved smooth like ours. I stood up and walked over to Kevin, resting a hand on his shoulder and staring at his erection that was making me horny. Tim followed suit and joined me on the other side of Kevin.

"Kevin, you have a great body and awesome cock! Don't you agree, Tim?" Tim smiled and nodded, stroking his 9 inch cock just a few inches away from Kevin who smiled in appreciation. Without waiting for an invitation, I started stroking my cock. "Come on, Kevin. Stroke yours too. I know you want to and we're all friends in here." Kevin smiled, starting to loosen up from the alcohol he had consumed and started stroking his boner with us. After a couple minutes, we all sat down on Tim's bed next to each other, legs touching, playing with our cocks and talking about what turned us on, including each other.

I winked at Tim and leaned in to Kevin, softly kissing his cheek. Tim took my cue and kissed him on the other cheek at the same time. Kevin smiled. "God, guys, thanks for including me in your fun!" We continued to kiss his neck and he moaned. We could see he was about to blow, so we softly pushed his shoulders down on the bed and kissed and licked his nipples. In seconds he shot several streams of cum, splattering his chest and our faces.

"Oh, Damn! I'm so sorry, guys! I didn't mean to do that. I just couldn't stop myself. I'm so sor..." Before he could get the word "sorry" out, Tim and I looked at him and smiled, then started licking his cum from his chest and belly. When we had licked him clean Kevin looked amazed and very satisfied.

"Mmmm, you taste good, Kevin. Thanks for the dessert!" Both Tim and I then took turns kissing Kevin on the mouth and letting him taste his own cum. This was the beginning a wonderful new chapter of our lives.