The Perfect Shot Pt. 02

Story Info
Aubrey Plaza and Jenna Ortega do a photographer together.
1.4k words
3.79
5.6k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Peter blushed a sharp shade of red.

Aubrey clutched his arm tighter. "Is that why you have such a big hard-on? Because you're thinking of her?"

"We could probably get the wrong idea from that," Jenna intoned. "Usually when we see a big dick like that, it's for us."

Peter trembled. He felt overwarm, faint. He began to pull away from Aubrey's soft hands.

"No, don't go," Aubrey said with shocking gentleness.

Jenna grabbed his other shoulder. "If you don't fuck us, we'll cast a spell to make your dick fall off."

"What?"

"Your girlfriend won't like that," Aubrey added.

"Unless she thinks your dick is too big right now. Then she might like not having to get impaled by your donkey dick."

"We should help his girlfriend not get skewered by Peter's ridiculous horse cock," Aubrey agreed.

"It's solidarity."

Peter gritted his teeth. What the hell was going on? He thought they were nice girls, giving to charities and giving out autographs, now they wanted to castrate him with magic?

"Use it or lose it, Mr. P," Aubrey said, her voice tauntingly light and airy.

Peter suddenly realized that, of course, their threat was bullshit. They were giving him an out: providing a stick so he could pretend he didn't simply want the carrot. They really wanted him to fuck them. And they were asking for it in the way only these two witchy bitches could.

He relaxed with a soft smile for the two women. "Sounds like I don't have a choice."

"Of course you do," Jenna corrected him. "Which of us gets fucked first?"

Aubrey cracked out a laugh and stepped up to Peter, taking the choice out of his hands by kissing him, embracing him—the heavy camera hung around his neck the only thing that kept their bodies from totally meeting.

Jenna scowled, but decided to help out. The sooner Aubrey had her turn, the sooner she would. She grasped the camera and worked it up off Peter's neck, flicking the strap into Aubrey's face as she went. Aubrey snapped a look at her, but kept kissing Peter, or he kept kissing her. Licking at the soft grimace of her pretty face. Clutching her ass. He slipped his hands under her blouse and played with her bra.

But Aubrey wanted more; she took hold of his cock and pulled it to her slit, holding her panties to the side so he could get past them. The swollen cockhead split apart her labia. Peter was helpless not to submit himself further to that heated tightness inside her.

He pumped into her, while Jenna held up the camera and took picture after picture of Aubrey getting fucked.

"Oh fuck, don't you dare make me come so fast!" Aubrey barked. "I—I—Christ, that's so much cock! Shit! Look at that big dick in my cunt, Jenna! Hnnh! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna—NNN!"

She cried out, shuddering, Jenna shoving the camera in her face, taking pictures of her ecstatic expression. The more she shot her, the more Aubrey seemed to come.

"Wow, you're really photogenic when you're getting off," Jenna said.

Aubrey's shuddering orgasm finally relented. She looked down, her eyes widening in seeming shock at how Peter's massive erection shoved into her cunt. Jenna took more pictures of it rutting into Aubrey and Aubrey's small, neat slot being forced to relinquish its tightness to the monster fucking it.

"It's gonna happen again!" Aubrey trembled, her normally inscrutable voice shaking as well. "Oh shit! Wow! I'm feeling it! It's happening inside me! It's so good!"

Jenna snapped more pictures of her sweaty, overwrought face, then backed up to get some shots of both Peter and Aubrey in action. She captured Aubrey's orgasm at a distance this time, showing how her whole body convulsed in the grip of sheer pleasure.

"Feels good! Ahhh! So good!" Aubrey shrieked.

Without coming himself, Peter pulled out of her. Aubrey dropped onto a nearby couch, quivering, breathing fast, a fist pounding beside her and a foot kicking at the armrest as she tried to absorb the transition.

She'd gone from being a cock-holster—fucked out, happy, wanting only more sex—to being herself once more, free of the possession of her demanding addiction.

Jenna took picture after picture of her splayed out and practically dripping down onto the floor. Then she turned to Peter. "That's a big cock you've got, Mr. P. And it hasn't come yet. Why don't you jerk it? Yeah, we want some pictures of you jacking off, don't we, Aubrey?"

"Uh-huh," Aubrey breathed in unthinking agreement, too overwhelmed to keep up her end of their sexual feud. "Do it, Mr. P. Beat your meat for us. You know you'd do it even if we didn't tell you to—why not do it now, while we're begging to see it?"

"You might be begging," Jenna retorted, carefully training the camera on his feverish masturbation, taking rapid-fire pictures like she wanted to catch every single feel Peter got of his own rampant erection. "Shit, doesn't he look great? Aubrey, look at him go! Is that how hard he fucked you?"

Aubrey smiled. "Harder."

The camera beeped and refused to flash anymore, out of film. Peter gulped in air, quitting his masturbation. He'd been worried about how close he was getting to orgasm and used the camera's emptiness as a convenient excuse to stop before the end.

He took the camera from Jenna and put in another roll of film. Just as quickly he dropped it beside Aubrey. Jenna was standing there, naked, her stripped body a gift, blessing him with the stunning sight of her every moment she stood there in her gorgeous perfection.

Like a man who had gone without water for as long as possible and now could at last quench his thirst, Peter dove to his knees before Jenna. She backed up, her pert little ass dropping onto the couch's armrest so she was sitting there when he pushed her legs apart and drove a hot kiss against her sex.

"Ah! Oh! Shit! He's, he's kissing my pussy!" Jenna gasped, her own regal coolness now frothing, splintering, coming to a boil that even her stoic face had to express. "Get the camera, Aubrey—take pictures of what he's doing to my cunt!"

Aubrey picked up the camera and did as Jenna asked, focusing the viewfinder where Jenna's legs parted. Finding Peter's flashing tongue at work on Jenna's labia, on her clit, sliding inside of her, going anywhere he could get a stronger taste of her sweet cunt.

"Shit, shit, I'm gonna come!" Jenna groaned and stiffened, stretching her body out to its full height, then pumping, humping, rutting. Pushing her cunt against Peter's face until her body could no longer resist.

Peter stroked Jenna's quivering clit with the skilled heat of his tongue. Aubrey got a picture of Jenna as she came, throwing her pretty face back and gasping at the ceiling like she was praying for deliverance from the unbearable pleasure Peter inflicted on her. By the end, she was pushing Peter away, trying to get him to stop making her come—it was too much for her.

But not enough for Aubrey. She sat down beside Jenna and instantly had her hand at Jenna's pussy, sneaking her fingers into the sopping wet opening. Jenna moaned, knowing it was useless to resist. Aubrey wouldn't take no for an answer like Peter would.

"Jesus Christ," Peter panted, unable to look away.

"This is dirty, Mr. P! Really dirty! You better take a lot of pictures of this, because we might never do it again!" Jenna gasped, loving the hot hand on her sex.

Peter grabbed up the camera and began taking snaps. His prick stood out in front of him, hard and thick, throbbing and dripping precum.

"I'm almost there!" Jenna moaned. "Oh shit, I'm gonna come again! I'm... ohhhh! YES!"

"Yeah, yeah," Peter muttered, taking even more pictures.

Aubrey licked her fingers clean of Jenna's cunt. "How about some pictures of me jerking you off? Jenna can take them, of course."

Peter didn't trust himself to speak. He simply passed the camera to Jenna.

Aubrey went to him. Twisting at the last moment like a model on a catwalk to showcase her ass. Giving him an instant to appreciate its neat, tight roundness. Then she looked at Peter over her shoulder as she backed into him, pressing her ass into his upthrust cock.

Peter grunted, a shudder of sexual fulfillment buzzing through him. Aubrey rubbed her buttocks from side to side, grinding them into the unyielding hardness of Peter's erection, before reaching down both behind herself and between her legs. She worked his slick cock down until, standing on her tiptoes, she maneuvered it between her thighs so it stuck out in front of her. There, she grasped it with both hands.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers