The Perfect Storm

Story Info
Incompatible neighbors find something in common.
11.9k words
4.12
14.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE PERFECT STORM

Chapter 1. (Frank Ingelhoff viewpoint)

It was a wintry Friday night, and the snow had been falling heavily for most of the day. There were already twelves inches on the ground and there was no sign of it letting up. The newscasters were calling for two feet or more. I was ensconced in my luxury apartment. After finishing off a half a bottle of Gentleman Jack and having nothing else to do, I went to bed. I was tempted to look through the camera hole I had drilled in the bedroom floor and see what the hot Latina was doing in the apartment below me. I did, but all she was doing was sitting in front of her vanity table brushing her hair. And I guess because of the cold, she was wearing flannel pajamas instead of one of her more delightful outfits.

I only knew her well enough to say hi when passing. She had moved in at the beginning of the summer. I found out she was a divorcee. She must have gotten a big settlement to be living here. Despite my attempts to engage her in conversation, I was never very successful. I found out her name was Maritza, but not much more. She was polite and all, but never showed any interest. But I got an involuntary erection almost every time I saw her. I drilled the hole in the floor and installed the camera about two months after she moved in. I felt like a pervert, but she was so damned hot! Long legs, slim waist, big but not overwhelming breasts, a beautiful face and long wavy raven hair. And a round, plump bubble butt that any guy would want to play with.

In the whole time I had been watching her, she never had a visitor in her bedroom. But she did occasionally play with herself and bring herself to orgasm. I had recorded two of these episodes and watched them when the mood struck me.

I popped one of the recordings into the DVD player and hopped into bed. Soon I was stroking myself while watching her finger herself to climax. I came at the same time as the image on the screen. After I shot my load into my boxers, I rolled over and went to sleep.

During the middle of the night, I was wakened by a loud crack of thunder. A bolt of lightning illuminated the sky outside my window. In fact, my whole bedroom lit up. Jesus -- a blizzard and thunder and lightning! I looked at the clock to see what time it was, but it was flashing. We must have lost power sometime in the night. I figured I could reset it in the morning, so I just rolled over and went back to sleep.

Chapter 2. (Frank)

I woke up very groggily and more than a little hungover. I hadn't slept well. Maritza kept popping in and out of my dreams. It was still snowing. I stumbled into the bathroom to relieve my morning wood. With eyes half closed, I dropped my boxers and stood in front of the toilet. To my surprise, I felt urine dribbling down my legs. What the fuck!

I looked down to see what the problem was. My penis was gone. And underneath a well- manicured landing strip of black velvety pubic hair was a vagina. I must still be dreaming. I sat down to finish my business and then cleaned myself with some toilet paper.

I stumbled over to the mirror and saw Maritza staring back at me. Deep dark eyes and full lips. Good sized tits. Curvy hips and that gorgeous ass. What the fuck is going on here?

Chapter 3. (Maritza Pena viewpoint)

It was light out so I figured I should get up. Either these pajamas had shrunk in the laundry, or I was getting fat. I'll have to go to the gym if it ever stops snowing.

I went into the powder room and released the drawstring on my bottoms so I cold pee. When they dropped, a fair-sized penis popped out. I must be hallucinating. I still sat down as I had been doing for thirty years and relieved myself.

I went to the vanity to brush my hair and put on some makeup. When I looked in the mirror, the guy from upstairs was looking back at me. Huh?

Chapter 4. (Frank)

I sat down and had some hair of the dog. I went to the mirror again and I was still her. This is crazy! What do I do now?

I got dressed. Everything was too big. I finally settled on a pair of sweatpants that I had to pull the cord almost twice around my waist to cinch them. I had to roll up the cuffs a good five inches. A baggy sweatshirt was added. I put on some shoes, but not before having to put on four pairs of heavy socks to make them fit. I looked like a bag lady.

I managed to find a hairbrush to straighten out the tangles in my long hair.

My plan, such as it was, was to go downstairs and see if the real me was there.

Chapter 5. (Maritza)

I had no idea what to do. Everything in the closet was much too small for me. And I really didn't relish putting on a skirt and blouse. I would look ridiculous in my current state. So, I pulled out a fluffy pink bathrobe and sat down at the kitchen table to have some coffee. The robe was much too tight and only fell to mid-thigh. Normally it fell to mid-calf.

When the doorbell rang, I was hesitant to answer it. I looked through the peephole. I(?) was standing outside dressed ridiculously. After some thought, I opened the door. I grabbed myself(?) by the arm and pulled her in.

"What the hell is going on?"

Chapter 6. (Frank)

I never realized how strong I was until I pulled myself(?) over the threshold. Whether because of the snow on my oversized shoes or the force behind the tug, I went sprawling onto the floor. The oversized sweatshirt rode up and my(?) tits bounced out. I quickly pulled the shirt down.

The guy looked at me and said "What are you blushing for? I've seen them every day for the last thirty years."

I got to my feet and stood in front of me(?). This was ludicrous. My eye level was just below his throat. For the first time in my life, I felt intimidated by someone's size. He probably outweighed me by a hundred pounds.

Then I started laughing. "You look ridiculous in that robe. And you're probably going to tear the seams."

He looked at me in a state of shock but then laughed himself. "It was the only thing I could find. You don't look so hot yourself. Listen Frank, er, Maritza, I don't know what's going on here. It's like we've entered the Twilight Zone."

We sat on the sofa and made babbling noises at each other. Finally, I asked him if he had anything I could wear that fit me better.

He took me in the bedroom and started putting an outfit together for me. A yellow thong panty with hearts on the front.

"I'm not wearing that!"

He pulled some ruffled black and pink panties out. "Would you prefer these?"

I settled on the thong.

Next came a pair of black tights. And some pants I knew were called 'skinny jeans'. I squeezed into them and actually had to jump up and down a few times and suck in my breath to get my ass in. That made the back of my thong ride up into the cleft of my buttocks. The top was sticking out over the waist of the jeans in a whale tail. The new Frank was laughing.

He handed me a black bra. I slipped it on but had no idea how to fasten it in the back. He came over and twisted it around, so the hook was in the front. After he fastened it, he turned it around again and gently fitted my tits into the cups. I had to admit it felt good not to have them bouncing around so freely.

Finally, a purple blouse with long puffy transluscent sleeves and lacy cuffs that covered half my hands. A lacy v-neck. And a pair of purple high-top running shoes.

I looked in the mirror. OMG -- even without any makeup, I was hot! And I couldn't help but notice the front of the new Frank's robe bulging a little. I guess that was just a subconscious physical reaction. The new Frank was still Maritza inside. Surely she wasn't turned on by looking at herself.

Chapter 7. (Maritza)

After getting the new Maritza dressed, I put on the sweats she had been wearing. I'm not sure why, but I sniffed the inside of the crotch. It had the distinctive aroma of a woman's snatch. My snatch.

Once dressed, I got the key to the upstairs apartment from Frank/Maritza. I left him/her sitting on the couch with her legs curled up beneath her and to the side. There were several magazines on the coffee table -- National Geographic, Newsweek, and a Victoria's Secret Catalog. She picked up the catalog and started paging through it. I wasn't sure if she was interested in the products or the models.

I let myself in. The place was a pigsty. Dirty dishes and glasses on almost every table and piled in the kitchen. Various articles of clothing scattered about. I'm an absolute neat freak. I started collecting dishes and glasses and put them in the dishwasher and turned it on. Then I picked up all the clothes and tossed them in a hamper. The pig can wash them himself.

In the bedroom, I found a monitor with a cable running from it into the floor. I turned on the monitor and had a clear view of my bedroom. Fucking pervert!

I peeled off the sweatsuit. I found some clean boxer shorts. When I put them on, my/his junk was still flopping around. How can men wear these things; it's not like a snug fitting panty. I adjusted the penis and testicles as best as I could. I couldn't yet think of them as my penis and testicles. Woolen socks, a gray T-shirt, khaki pants and a blue crew neck sweater. Before I got dressed I put on some Brut deodorant. I could at least smell nice. Or as nice as a man could. My reflection in the mirror told me I needed a shave, but I didn't want to waste time. There was no electric razor, just a blade razor and some shaving gel. I put them in a small traveling bag I found under the sink. I found a brown leather overcoat in the closet. I put the shoes I had worn back on and left the apartment.

Chapter 8. (Frank and Maritza; from here on Frank is the person with the male body and Maritza is the person with the female body)

Frank re-entered the downstairs apartment to find Maritza engrossed in the Victoria's Secret catalog. He noticed several of the pages had their top corners turned down. Maritza quickly pushed the catalog under the other magazines.

He decided not to mention the peeping-tom set up he found upstairs. He needed to be friends with this bitch until they could find out how to reverse this crazy shit. They both decided to get on the internet to find out if there was any information on what happened to them.

Maritza sat at the desk and accessed the internet. The first thing they found was a movie called Freaky Friday. It was about a mother and daughter who switched bodies with each other. But it was fiction. There were a bunch of other movies which skirted the same issue. The Change Up, Switch, 17 Again, 13 Going on Thirty, Big, Source, and Your Name. But they were all fiction.

Somehow, they ended up on porn sites which had couples switching roles. Maritza got a little nervous. Frank was standing too close behind her. And his erection was clearly visible under his khaki pants. She shut off the computer.

Frank looked at Maritza and said "Well that wasn't very helpful, was it? It looks like we're stuck with this situation for now. This really sucks."

Maritza just looked at him and nodded.

"Maritza, I think maybe we should be prepared for this to last for a while. You need to move in upstairs and I'll stay down here. We'll just act like you're Maritza and I'm Frank. We'll have to go to each other's jobs on Monday if this is still going on. What do you do?"

"Well, I'm an Executive Assistant for the CEO of a manufacturing company. What about you?"

"I'm a divorce lawyer."

Frank then warned Maritza about her boss. He was a little touchy feely with the female employees. He never actually groped them, but he had a habit of putting his hand on their arms or on the small of their backs when opening a door for them. And he had no concept of personal space. And he insisted all the women in the office wear dresses or skirts. His advice was to not wear anything too sexy to work and try to avoid being in an office with the boss alone.

Maritza looked shocked. "Are you kidding me? He should be reported to the HR Department."

"Won't do any good; his nephew is the head of HR."

Maritza then had a confession of her own. "I mostly represent women. My firm gets a big contingency from the divorce settlement. A lot of them are very horny feeling neglected and sometimes I have to keep them satisfied. You know what I mean?"

He said this very matter-of-factly.

Both of them sat there and thought of what they might face come Monday. The new Frank wasn't sure he could work to sexually satisfy a horny woman contemplating a divorce. And the new Maritza wasn't sure how she would deal with an amorous boss. And with the way she looked, she had an idea she would be hit on several times by various males during the day.

They had dinner together and Frank went upstairs to his new apartment.

Chapter 9. (Frank)

Once back upstairs, I went immediately to my surveillance monitor and clicked it on. Not for any sexual voyeurism -- Maritza obviously knew all about the monitor. I just was curious about what she was doing. The Victoria's Secret catalog was lying on the bed. I zoomed in and saw it was open to a page showing a model in panties, bra, a garter belt, and patterned stockings. Matitza herself was looking through the underwear drawer. She pulled several panties and held them up to herself. She also sniffed almost every one she pulled out. Finally, she pulled my favorite baby doll nightie and held it up to herself in front of the mirror. She threw it on the bed.

She proceeded to strip off all of her clothing, throw them haphazardly on the floor, and admire herself in the mirror. I had a good view of her rear end as she headed toward the bathroom. She had picked up a bottle of red wine and a glass from the bureau as she left my view.

"I'm going to screw that hot piece of tail" I thought.

How could I think that? Not only did I look like a man, I was beginning to think like one too. And it was vulgar. Women should be treated with some respect. But I found myself thinking she was built for a good fucking. I would probably be doing her a favor.

Chapter 10. (Maritza)

I was stunned going through my clothing. The lingerie collection was certainly not something that wasn't worn to be seen. No one would wear this unless they wanted to show it off. Several crotchless panties and a few bras with nipple holes cut in them. Maybe I have a boyfriend that I never saw before. And I had some very fine designer dresses and other clothing. The closet had forty-two pairs of shoes!

I took the bottle of wine and the glass into the bathroom. I was going to take my first bath since I was eight years old. It's a shame the only thing I could find to drink was a bottle of wine. I'll have to go upstairs tomorrow and retrieve some good stuff.

I found some bubble bath and poured a few capfuls into the tub while the water was running. While the tub was filling, I went to a small office and picked out a book to read. I picked one named Fanny Hill and returned to the bathroom. Soon I was luxuriating in a frothy, steamy tub of water reading one of the most erotic books I had ever read.

I drank the whole bottle of wine. I must have dropped the book in the water and dozed off. I woke a few hours later when the water started getting cold. I had one of my hands between my legs, although I didn't have any memory of pleasuring myself. Just a coincidence.

I got out, dried myself off and returned to the bedroom. The baby doll felt good against my newly washed skin. I got into bed and was soon sleeping soundly.

Chapter 11. (Frank)

I woke up as soon as the sun came up. It looked warmer outside. Water was dripping from the icicles hanging from the eaves. Maybe if it gets warm enough, this thing will get reversed.

I sauntered into the bathroom, and for the first time in my life, I peed standing up. No need for toilet paper, just a few shakes for the final drops to come out. I took a nice hot shower. There wasn't much of a wardrobe to choose from except some suits and dress shirts. Mostly Armani. I knew from yesterday that most of my clothes were in the laundry hamper.

I managed to find a stylish pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt that said FBI. I thought the other letters on the shirt were kind of funny. The only thing to eat or drink in the whole place were an assortment of alcohol and some lemons, pearl onions and olives. I decided to go downstairs. I knew there was plenty of food down there and I also wanted to see what hot stuff was up to.

I let myself in with the key that was in the planter box next to the door. The place was in complete disarray. I tiptoed into the bedroom. Maritza was still asleep. God -- she looked sexy even in her sleep. I thought about crawling into the bed next to her. I wondered how she would react if she woke up and found me sucking on those tits.

I managed to control my impulse. I picked up her discarded clothes and sorted them with the clothes in the hamper and started a load of laundry. The bathroom was a mess and I set about rinsing the soapy scum from the tub. Then I picked up all the glasses and dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher. If this goes on much longer, I'm going to have to insist she get a maid. Maybe a sexy one who would be friendly with the guy who lived upstairs.

I made an attempt at shaving and only nicked myself three times. It wasn't like shaving legs. There were too many nooks and crannies. I was wondering if waxing would work on my face.

I made myself some toast and brewed a pot of coffee. After a while, I poured another mug and headed back to the bedroom.

She was stirring. She was sitting up and resting her head against a pillow propped up against the headboard. One of the straps on her nightie was off her shoulder and I managed to catch a glimpse of her boob before she pulled the covers up around her neck. I think, just like I was developing a male persona, her psyche was turning female.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I brought you some coffee." I put the steaming cup down on the night table and just stood there.

She lost the scowl on her face. "Um, thank you Frank. Now could you please go in the other room so I can get up and get dressed?" Like I had never seen her body before. And I had also seen her pawing through the lingerie last night with great interest. This innocent act was kind of cute.

I turned around and headed back to the kitchen.

Chapter 12. (Maritza)

Can you imagine the nerve of that guy! Walking into my bedroom like he owned the place. Something was tugging at the back of my mind telling me I shouldn't think like that.

I padded into the bathroom and went to the toilet. When I sat down, my whole ass was immersed in water. Damn -- I know I didn't leave the seat up. I did my business and cleaned myself off.

I slipped out of my nightie and threw it on the floor in a corner. I started running water in the shower. I stood in front of the mirror and cupped my breasts in my hands, pushing them up. I vainly thought they were quite nice. And I remembered the hungry look on Frank's face when he got a momentary glimpse. I wondered what it would feel like for a man to suck on my nipples. I told myself not to think like a whore. But my nipples became hard like little pebbles.

I heard some noise in the living room and quickly jumped into the shower. When the warm water hit me, I remembered who I really was.

I washed myself with a soft loufa and then washed and conditioned my hair. I realized I was going to have to shave my legs soon or become a bohemian. When I got out I used a blow dryer and put my luxurious hair into a ponytail. I returned to the bedroom to get dressed. I put on some nondescript underthings. I chose a long peasant dress in vibrant colors. The hem fell to my ankles. This was good for two reasons -- it covered up the stubble on my legs and it also covered up more of my skin so Frank wouldn't get excited. The bodice was very tight around my slim waist and up to just below my breasts. Those stood out and stretched the fabric in glory. I couldn't hide everything.