The Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on some fuzzy rabbit slippers and went out to find Frank sitting on the sofa drinking coffee.

"What happened to you face?"

"I had a few mishaps shaving."

"I'll have to give you some lessons later."

"That would be good. And maybe I can give you some makeup lessons. You're going to have to go to work tomorrow."

"Um, okay. Can you do me a favor? Next time you use the toilet, put the seat back down."

"Sure, no big deal."

He sat next to me and put his hand on my knee. "Listen Maritza, I don't know how long this is going to last."

A little tingle went through me when I felt his hand through the fabric of my dress. I saw a large tent in the front of his sweatpants. I had visions of me standing naked in front of him as his hands roamed over my body. And me dropping onto my knees. Stop it!

I removed his hand. "Frank, I don't know either. But let's just keep this on a platonic basis. We've been thrown together for god knows what reason. And until we can figure this out, I don't think we should do anything like what you're thinking. Who knows what would happen?"

He eyed me with a disappointed look. "Okay babe. But if you change your mind, let me know."

We sat in awkward silence until he took my hand and started towards the bedroom. He wasn't going to take no for an answer. And I was just vulnerable enough to think about letting him have his way. But he surprised me by leading me to the bathroom.

He opened a large cabinet that was sitting on the countertop. Inside were almost a hundred different beauty products and other feminine items, foundation, blush, rouge, mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow in several different pastel colors, a dozen different colored lipsticks and lip gloss, ointments and creams. And several brushes and swabs for applying the beauty products. Nail polish in several colors. Curling irons and a set of hair rollers. He explained how to use each and also instructed me on the difference between day and evening makeup. He suggested that I stay with pinks for going to work.

At one point, I pulled out a box of tampons. Frank said "If you're on the same cycle, you won't need them for a few weeks. Do you want me to show you how to use them?"

I hastily threw the box back in the cabinet like it was on fire. "I think I can figure it out."

Then I picked up a little yellow case with pills in a bunch of individual holes. "What are these?"

"Oh, that's your birth control pills. Did you take one yesterday?"

"No, I didn't. And I don't think I'll need them. I don't think I'll be doing anything that would get me pregnant."

"Well, you never know." Then he made me take one for yesterday and another one for today. And I had to promise to take one every day.

I also saw that there was a box of ribbed condoms in the cabinet. I must have a boyfriend. Unless I just kept them for unplanned events.

We spent most of the day with me experimenting with putting on makeup. The first go-through, I ended up looking like a cheap prostitute. Frank washed my face off and I tried again. By the third try, I had it down pretty good. Damn -- I was hot!

I did moderately well when painting my nails a gentle shade of pink. Frank told me I didn't have to do my toenails unless I was going to wear open-toed shoes or was going on a date. There was no way I was going to go on a date.

The last step was to put my hair up in rollers with some gel.

I noticed that Frank was hard again. He said "There's just something about a woman with curlers in her hair. Very sexy."

I got up and returned to the living room.

Chapter 13. (Frank)

We actually settled in after that. I told her about her childhood and how she was estranged from her father. She had been sexually molested by her uncle and when she told her father, his advice was just to enjoy it. Her mother had died in a car accident when she was eight years old. She had divorced her husband when she came home and found him in bed with one of his students.

Maritza told me I was a sought-after attorney who had graduated at the top of my class. The Managing Partner of a mid-sized but very successful firm. Never been married and never even seriously thought about it. She thought that was sad. Whether it was her or actually me thinking that I wasn't sure.

We turned on the TV. Maritza had control of the remote and finally settled on a movie -- Little Women. I had little interest in this but was content just to sit with her and watch it. She seemed to be immersed in her role as a woman. When one of the sisters died, she started silently crying. I reached over and grabbed her hand, and, to my surprise, she didn't back away. We held hands for the rest of the film.

After the movie, I went into the kitchen and made a salad and some Chicken Marsala. We ate at the kitchen table. I kept looking at her and marveling at how beautiful she was. And I reaffirmed in my mind my resolution that I was going to bang this broad. If she could gradually take on the persona of a woman, I could become a man. I just needed to be patient. She would come around sooner or later.

After dinner, we sat and chatted some more. Both of us were scared about what was going to happen tomorrow. Finally, I got up to leave. She surprised me at the door by giving me a little peck on the cheek.

Chapter 14. (Maritza)

The next morning, I woke early. I did my makeup understated but flawless. I put on a very conservative, navy blue pleated midi skirt and a white blouse that buttoned to the neck. Black stockings. I was excited but very, very nervous.

When I got to the office, my boss Mr. Stephenson, was already there. He called me into his office.

"You look very nice today sweetheart. That's good, you'll be going to lunch with me and two prospective buyers."

He got up and escorted me to the door to his office and gave me a swat on the rear end as I left. Now I knew why I had been warned.

We left for lunch at noon. We were escorted to a private room at the restaurant. Two forty-something guys were waiting for us. They both got up and one of them held my chair for me to sit down. Lunch started with a couple bottles of wine. The three guys were constantly filling my wine glass. Lunch was oaky but nothing special. The guys ordered cigars for themselves and a brandy for me. Then they started telling some very off-color stories. I laughed along with them at the juicy parts. I felt a hand on my knee. Over the next twenty minutes, the hand crept up my leg until it was at the top of my thigh. I was about to object when the lunch suddenly ended.

An hour after we got back, I was again summoned to Mr. Stephenson's office.

"You did great today sweetheart. The clients were very impressed with you. We landed the contract."

I told him that was good.

"How long have you been here, Maritza? Six years? And you've progressed from being a receptionist to being my right-hand gal. You have a great future here."

I didn't say anything.

"How about we celebrate. Come over here and sit on my lap. I'd like to give you the big bonus you deserve." This was past the point of being a little suggestive. It was clear sexual harassment.

"No thank you sir."

Without missing a beat, he said "Why don't you go home and think about your answer. I have a great position for you to fill. Maybe after you think it over, you'll change your mind. And if you do change your mind, wear a shorter skirt and no panties. Unless, of course, they're crotchless. Dress for success they say."

I kind of stumbled out of his office and drove myself home in my Mustang. I had to stop twice because I couldn't see through the tears.

Chapter 15. (Frank)

I showered and shaved and put on a grey pinstripe suit with a powder blue shirt and a red tie. Added a pair of black wing-tip shoes. I let myself into the garage and got in the Porsche which was obviously mine. I stopped for breakfast and got to my office around 10:30.

I found out I didn't have any appointments that day. Thank god! Three gorgeous paralegals stopped by my office to see if I had any work for them. The last one was a very petite and cute black girl in a red miniskirt. On her way out she dropped something and bent over to pick it up. The view she gave me was fabulous.

"Are you sure you don't need anything, Mr. Inglehoff?"

I thought I'd give it a shot. "Bethany, how about a blow job?"

Within minutes she was kneeling in front of me with my cock in her mouth. All I could think of was Maritza. I soon shot my load into her eager mouth.

She got up and said, "Let me know if you need anything else Sir."

God, it was great to be the boss.

At around 4:00, one of my partners named Calvin dropped in and asked me if I was going to the gym. I decided to join him. We worked out with weights for about an hour and a half. Then we went to the locker room. A man's locker room is a lot different than a woman's locker room. First of all, there were no individual shower stalls. And women always wear a towel around them both to and from the shower. Guys just walked around naked. There were a dozen guys walking around with their cocks swinging freely.

I was sitting in front of my locker when I realized my penis was fully erect. I couldn't help my reaction to seeing so many cocks. My face got flushed and I dressed in a hurry and left the gym. I masturbated in the car on the way home. I guess I was still partially a woman.

Chapter 16. (Frank)

I was walking on air when I opened the door to Maritza's home. I had successfully pulled off a day at work, not to mention getting a blow job from lovely Bethany. I was a little disconcerted about my physical reaction to the men in the locker room, but I had gotten over that by masturbating as a male for the first time. Maybe tonight would be the night I finally nailed Maritza.

That idea was shattered when I found her sitting on the sofa. Her eyes were red and there was mascara goop on her cheeks. I could tell she had been crying. But I thought she still looked like a beautiful mess.

"What's wrong?"

She recounted the whole story and told me she thought she may have lost her job. I was incensed at the treatment she had received. Then I realized I had treated Bethany pretty much the same way. The only difference was that she didn't object.

I tried to console her but ended up just letting her cry herself out on my shoulder. She told me that all men, particularly those in power, were beasts. I didn't tell her about my escapade with Bethany. I just told her I had an uneventful day.

I told her not to worry, she would find another job. She retorted that she would probably get another job just because the boss wanted to fuck her. That was how women got ahead in the business world. I figured that might be true, so I didn't say anything else.

When she was all cried out, I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I cleaned her face off with a damp wash cloth. Although I really wanted to take her clothes off, I didn't, except for her shoes. I would be a real shit if I took advantage of her right now.

I made her some chicken soup and returned with it to the bedroom. She ate about half of it. I tucked her into bed and kissed her on the forehead. She asked me to leave the light on. And then she asked me if I would sit in the armchair until she fell asleep. I did. When I was sure she was asleep, I got a glass of water and put it on the night table. Then I left after making sure all the doors and windows were locked.

Chapter 17. (Frank)

I was very concerned about Maritza. I myself was starting to think like a chauvinistic male but I remembered who I really was. She, on the other hand, only seemed to remember for short periods of time. The rest of the time she behaved like a true emotional female. And the periods of memory were becoming less and less frequent.

I stopped in to check on her the next morning. She was still in bed. But she must have gotten up during the night. The water glass was empty, and her clothes were in another heap on the floor. She was such a slob. She was lying uncovered in a fetal position wearing only panties. There was a little bit of drool stains next to her mouth. It's like she was inviting me to take advantage of her.

I picked up the clothes, refilled the water glass and pulled the covers up over her. She murmured a little and kicked off the covers but fell back to sleep. I pulled the covers back up.

With one last look at my gorgeous partner in this bizarre situation, I regretfully left.

Chapter 18. (Maritza)

I woke up around 11:00. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I didn't put any makeup on and dressed in a pantsuit. I ate a little bit of leftover salad and had a cup of tea.

I finally got up enough nerve to go to work.

I marched right into Mr. Jackson's office. "I want to register a formal complaint against Mr. Stephenson."

The HR Director reached in his desk and pulled out a folder. "OK, let's hear it Maritza."

I went through the whole story of yesterday, including the boss' request that I sit on his lap.

Jackson said nothing while I was talking and even jotted a few notes on the form.

When I was done, he took off his glasses and looked at me.

"You know Maritza, you have very lovely lips. I'm sure you've heard this before, but your lips were made for cock sucking. You're probably good at it, no?"

My face turned beet red.

Then he said "So what are you wearing under that pants suit that's in violation of the company dress code? Care to show me?"

I stammered and asked him if he was going to file my complaint.

He took some papers from the folder.

"Here I have four complaints that have been filed against you. Let's see, two customer service reps, a bookkeeper and a secretary. All young females. And all of them signing under oath that you have made unwanted sexual advances towards them. Personally, I don't care if you're a lesbian. But your aggressive pursuit of these young ladies on company time can't be tolerated. I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go. Unless you want to use those lovely lips of yours."

I got up, gave him the finger, and left the building. No doubt he threw the form in the trash when I left.

Chapter 19. (Frank)

I got to the office before 9:00. None of the other attorneys were there. Bethany was in my office in another miniskirt not two minutes after I sat behind my desk.

"Do you need a day starter Mr. Inglehoff?"

I took out my wallet and removed a fifty dollar bill.

"You don't have to pay me, Mr. Ingelhoff. It's just part of my job. It's kind of insulting for you to offer me money."

"Bethany, take this and go down to the deli. Get three dozen bagels and some cream cheese and a little butter. Set it up in the conference room. And tell the staff to get some before the other attorneys show up." I took out another twenty and handed the money to her.

She gave me a puzzled look and took the money and left on her errand.

I had an appointment with a client that lasted until just past 11:00. I managed to wing it. I had learned something about divorce law when I was Maritza.

Right after that broke, Bethany was back. She told me how everyone appreciated the bagels. Then she walked behind my desk and sat on the edge. She wasn't wearing any panties and spread her legs open.

"May I show my gratitude Sir?"

"Why do you do that Bethany? You're a bright girl who does excellent work. You don't have to do that."

She closed her legs.

"Did I do something wrong, Mr. Ingelhoff? I was a little tired yesterday. I can do better if you give me a chance. Maybe give you a little more tongue action." This girl couldn't be more than nineteen years old.

"Bethany, you didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted you to know you don't have to suck cock to keep your job. And please call me Frank."

She gave me a very worried look when I mentioned keeping her job. "Mr. Ing..., um Frank. I need this job. I'm a single mother and have some big student loans. And my Mama is real proud that at least one of her girls isn't a street walker. Please don't fire me."

"Bethany, please get this straight. Your job doesn't rest on you sucking cock."

She seemed to accept that but had a question. "Is that only with you? How about the other attorneys?"

I kept thinking of the treatment Maritza had received. "How many of them are you sucking?"

"All of them." We had eight male attorneys in the firm. "And I eat the three women's pussies when they want me to."

"Bethany, from now on you don't have to perform any sexual services. And you're going to work exclusively for me. And starting Monday, you're going to get a $500 a week raise."

Her face blossomed into a big smile. She opened her legs again. "Thank you, er, Frank. Are you sure you don't want me to do anything else?"

"Bethany, if you ever ask me that again, I will fire you. Now get out of here, I have work to do."

That afternoon, I called an impromptu meeting in the conference room. Seven of the attorneys were present. I announced that Bethany was now only working for me and that she wasn't going to give out any more sexual favors. One of the newer lawyers said it wasn't fair for me to keep that juicy cunt all to myself. I silenced him with a glare.

Calvin asked if it was okay to keep getting head from the rest of the paralegals and secretaries. I told him what he did on his own time was his business, but I didn't want it happening in the office. And I didn't want any of the girls forced in order to keep their jobs. If they did something of their own volition, it was none of my business.

The two women present were whispering to each other at the end of the table. "Oh, and there will be no more forced pussy eating. Both of you ladies are good looking enough to get your pussies eaten without using force."

I ended the meeting by telling those present that there would be no exceptions to the new policy. They all walked out rather solemnly.

Calvin stopped by my office just before I was leaving and asked me if I was okay. I said I was fine.

"It's just that you looked very flushed in the locker room yesterday and you left in such a hurry. And then you put in this new policy. It's not like you. I'm worried about you. Well, anyway, how are you doing getting into the panties of that Latina bitch who lives downstairs. Any luck yet? Let me know if you give up so I can give her a shot. She's one of the best pieces of ass I've ever seen. Hey, maybe she'd be interested in us double teaming her. You know, like we did with that client, um, Donna."

He was a pig! And the way he was talking, I guess Frank was also a pig. But that Frank didn't exist anymore. I certainly wasn't him. And I don't the real Frank even would remember. She was too busy being Maritza.

Chapter 20. (Frank)

I felt pretty good driving home. I had struck a blow for women's rights. I couldn't wait to tell Maritza. It didn't change her situation, but maybe it would cheer her up a little.

That idea faded when I let myself in. She was sitting on the sofa in a skimpy bath robe just staring into space. And I could tell she had been crying again. This bitch was so high maintenance. Maybe I was wasting my time with her. I could always call Bethany to get my rocks off. Despite our agreement, I was sure she would jump at the chance. Her cuteness didn't measure up to Maritza's beauty, but I'd bet she was a good and enthusiastic fuck. And without all the fucking drama.

She looked up. "I officially got fired today." She then related the incident with the HR manager. I sympathized but couldn't help thinking the guy was right about her lips.

"Maritza, maybe I should sue them on your behalf."

She looked like a deer in the headlights. "You can't do that Frank. They have these affidavits alleging improper lesbian advances on my part. And they're not true! But even if I won, my reputation would be ruined."