The Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made her a hamburger. She ate a few bites. She was even sexy when she was eating. But she was about as low as a person could get.

"Here's an idea for you Maritza. My firm has been looking for someone; kind of a counselor for couples to see if divorce could be avoided. I think you'd be perfect for it. You're compassionate and would be able to point out the alternatives to people."

She protested that she didn't have any training or experience to do that. We talked about it for thirty minutes and I almost had her convinced.

She had a few questions. "Frank, would I have to fuck you for this job?"

"Babe, we don't do that at our firm. To be honest, I'd love to fuck you but only if it's your choice." At least the idea was in her head.

"Would I have to fuck any of the other attorneys? Or any of the clients?"

"Absolutely not. Why don't you go in with me tomorrow and see if maybe you would be interested?"

She reluctantly agreed and stood up and said "I'm going to bed now. Please let yourself out."

Chapter 21. (Frank)

I pulled the car up to her front door at 8:30 the next morning. She emerged wearing a conservative business suit, tan panty hose and flat shoes. No matter how much she tried to hide it, her body just oozed sexuality. She was the woman whose picture teenage boys would jerk off to, even if she were fully clothed. And probably some older men also. And she was completely unaware of it. Most gorgeous women knew they were gorgeous and used it to their advantage. Martiza was completely devoid of any deviousness.

I opened the door for her to get in, hoping to catch a glimpse of what she was wearing underneath the skirt. But she was very adept at getting into the car without giving a show.

Her hair smelled like fresh apples form the shampoo she had used. I wondered if she used it on her pubic bush too. I was confident that pretty soon I would have her legs wrapped around my head and I would find out.

We made small talk on the way. I was just trying to make her feel at ease. When we got to the office I introduced her to the team members who were present. Having been forewarned, they were all very pleasant and welcoming. Even Calvin. However, he did flick his tongue at her when she was leaving his office. Good thing she didn't see it. I hoped he wasn't going to be a problem.

Chapter 22. (Maritza)

I really liked this place. In the morning I met with a young couple. After talking it over, they decided to try to make their marriage work for another month. I felt like I had accomplished something.

I went out to lunch with one of the paralegals, a young girl named Bethany. She told me what a great guy Mr. Inglehoff was. She went on and on about him and I felt like maybe she had some Daddy issues. Especially when I found out she had just turned twenty. With a five-year-old son. Oh my! But she said she refused to think of him as a mistake; he was the best thing that ever happened to her. She had a perky, bubbly personality and smiled at just about anything that was said. I wished I was her age again. I asked her if it was oaky to bring some plants in to decorate my office.

In the early afternoon, I managed to get another couple to visit a marriage counselor. I gave them the card for the counselor the firm referred people to.

Around three o'clock, one of the partners named Calvin knocked on my door. He was carrying a potted tiger lily. He asked me if I was free for lunch the next day. I accepted. He was a really nice guy without being creepy. Too bad all bosses weren't like him.

Chapter 23. (Frank)

From the minute Maritza got in the car after work, she didn't stop talking. She related everything about her first day. And she was actually smiling -- something I hadn't seen since the event happened. Maybe this was going to be the night I finally got her into bed. Although I was a little concerned when she told me how nice Calvin was. I didn't have the heart to ruin her day and tell her he was only interested in one thing.

She invited me to come in for a cup of coffee when we got home. Oh yeah! Things were looking good.

"I'm glad you had a good first day Babe. And just go out Friday night and enjoy yourself."

"Where am I going to go?"

I told her it was her boyfriend's birthday, and he was taking her out to dinner.

"I have a boyfriend?"

"Listen Maritza, I need you to really concentrate and try to remember who we really are. You, I mean me, has been dating this guy for eight months now and we really like him. Please be nice to him. If we ever switch back, I want him to still be around."

I could tell that she was Frank listening to me. "Okay Frank, I'll be nice to him."

"There's just one thing Maritza. I kind of promised him a few weeks ago that he could fuck me, um, you in the ass on his birthday."

Her face turned beet red. "WHAT! I'm not doing that!"

"I know Maritza. I really don't blame you. I only said it to make him happy. I guess I never really thought it would happen. But I don't think you have to worry about it. He's only capable of getting hard twice in one night. If you suck him off both times, he won't be able to fuck you in the ass."

"You mean I have a choice between being butt-fucked or having him cum in my mouth twice? And you expect me to do that just because we like this guy?"

I just shrugged. "Pleas Maritza. Don't fuck this up for me."

She was fuming. "All right Frank. I'll do it for you. But you're going to owe me big time. Now please get out of here."

"Maritza, if you're afraid of sucking him off, maybe it would help if you got some practice. I'd be willing to help you."

The residual Frank just disappeared completely.

"I said okay Frank. Now just get out of here please."

I guess this wasn't going to be the night.

Chapter 24. (Maritza)

I was so mad at him. When he left the first thing I did was get some duct tape and cover up the little camera hole in the ceiling of my bedroom. No more free shows. Then I put on the sluttiest lingerie I owned. A red lacy bra, matching crotchless panties, a white garter belt with black back-seamed stockings and six inch 'fuck-me' stilettoes. I wasn't really sure why I was doing this. I just needed some release form everything that had happened.

I got out the largest vibrator I owned and started rubbing it on my clit. Soon it was in my pussy. It seemed like forever since I had had an orgasm. Soon the vibrator was all the way inside me, and I was cumming like a real slut. All the time, I was imagining it was Frank's cock inside of me. Why was that?

After I was satisfied, I put my fingers inside myself and coated them with my juice. I slowly brought them to my anus and pushed them inside, lubricating myself with my own fluids. I had to know what it would feel like, just in case. I slowly pushed the vibrator inside my ass and turned it up to high. It was a weird feeling. But much to my surprise, I had another orgasm. Even so, I was determined that no guy was ever going to put his cock up there. It was too disgusting to even think about.

Chapter 25. (Frank)

The next morning, I was walking to the garage to get my car and pull up for Maritza. All of a sudden, she whizzed by me in her own car and splashed melting slush on my best suit. Did she see me? I wasn't sure, she was going awfully fast. But the brake lights flashed for an instant as she passed.

I went in and changed and headed to the office.

When I got there, I found Calvin sitting in Maritza's office chatting with her. She was smiling but her face turned to ice when I walked in. I said good morning and Calvin replied. Maritza just shuffled some papers on her desk.

Calvin spoke. "Remember, I'm going to take you sailing next weekend."

Maritza replied. "It's a date. I'm looking forward to it."

After Calvin left, I tried to explain that she shouldn't get mixed up with Calvin. I told her once he got her out in his boat, she would have no way to escape. And he would certainly take advantage of her.

"That's silly Frank. What do you think he's going to do? Ask to fuck me in the ass? Maybe I'll let him. That would probably make you very happy. You seem to want me to get fucked in the ass."

With that she brushed past me and headed to the one place I couldn't follow her. She stayed in the ladies room for over twenty minutes. Finally, I gave up waiting and went to my own office.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I left early. I went into Maritza'a apartment and cut a small hole in the duct tape so the camera lens could work. Then I left. I really didn't want to deal with her bitchiness tonight.

Chapter 26. (Frank)

The next say, Friday, came and went. I was getting the silent treatment from her. I thought long and hard about inviting Bethany to dinner. In the end, I just went home.

I turned on the monitor. She was primping in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She had on a spaghetti-strapped little black dress. The hem barely covered her ass. She raised her breasts and repositioned them. Then she turned around and admired her ass in the reflection and gave it a little wiggle. You could see the tops of her stockings when she did this. This was a girl getting ready for a hot time.

I waited by my front window for her to return. Finally, at 5:00 A.M. I went to bed.

Chapter 27. (Frank)

I slept until noon. I got up and showered and shaved and put on some casual clothes. The football jersey I put on had the number 69 on the front of it. I drank three cups of coffee before I got up the nerve to go downstairs.

I let myself in. Maritza was sitting at the kitchen table. There was an empty bottle of wine in front of her and another one that was about half full. No glass. There was vomit in the sink. And a plate with half a dozen spent cigarette butts. She picked up the bottle and took a long swig. Then she lit another cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked."

"I don't" as she took a long drag.

I was anxious to find out if she screwed up with the boyfriend.

"So did you have a good time?"

"Yesh, dinner was delishous. And Shtephan was shuch a gentleman." She was slurring her words.

"Good."

"And I did just what you shaid. We had to pull off the highway so I could suck him off. That was kind of interesting. I was thinking I liked it maybe."

I stayed silent. She took another swig from the bottle.

"Then we got back to his plashe, and we got into bed. I sucked his cock again. I remembered you shaid he couldn't get hard more than twishe. So, I figured I was good."

She stubbed out her cigarette and lit another one.

"But then I made the mishtake of shtaying and shleeping there. When I woke up he had a jar of lube and had two fingers up my ash."

A deep breath and another gulp of wine.

"He got the birthday preshent you promished him."

I felt I had to say something. "I'm sorry Maritza. But at least we're, um, you're still together."

"Um, not exactly. We broke up. When I got ready to leave and ashked him if we were going out tonight he told me he couldn't get sherious with any woman who let a man do that to her. But he told me I could call him any time I wanted a cock up my ash."

I don't know who I felt sorrier for -- her or me.

She guzzled some more wine. "I feel so dirty."

I managed to get her up and into the shower. I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and also picked up her clothes from the floor. I stayed with her all day. Not much conversation; just a lot of sighing from her. She took three showers and two baths. But she said she still felt dirty.

I slept on her sofa that night.

Chapter 28. (Maritza)

I climbed out of bed sometime late in the morning. Actually, stumbled was a more apt description. I went into the bathroom and dry heaved for a while into the toilet. I unhooked my bra and used it to wipe off my mouth before dropping it next to the bowl. I brushed my teeth and was able to fight off the urge to heave some more.

I ran water for another bath. As hot as I thought I could withstand. I found some medicated eucalyptus bath salts and threw a couple handfuls into the water. Maybe that would relieve the soreness in my anus. I went out to the kitchen while the tub was filling. No sign of Frank. Wasn't that just like a man; they're never around when you need them. I grabbed the half gallon jug of cold water from the fridge and headed back to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I threw my soiled panties on the floor and gingerly got in the tub.

I washed myself and even ventured to stick a finger in my anus to check on the damage. That really wasn't a very good idea. It hurt like hell. I wondered if there was any permanent damage. I could just imagine going to a doctor and telling him how my anus got damaged.

I just lay in the hot water for over an hour. I drank half of the jug of water. I was beginning to feel a little better when there was a knock on the bathroom door. It opened just a crack.

"Maritza, are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Really not but I didn't want to tell him that.

"Well, when you're ready, I bought some cinnamon buns and made a pot of coffee. And I did some food shopping and filled up your refrigerator."

"Thanks, Frank." I bet he thought I was going to spread my legs for him just because he bought me some groceries. Men never did anything unless they thought it would help them get laid. I knew that now.

"Well, listen, I have a couple of appointments today. Are you sure you're okay? I can check back later if you want."

"Okay I guess."

I heard the front door close when he left. I stayed in the tub for another half hour. When the water jug was empty, I made a decision. I needed to get up and put the past behind me. I'll just stay away from any relationships with men and get on with the rest of my life.

Chapter 29. (Maritza)

I pretended I was asleep when Frank returned. On Sunday, I busied myself reading and doing a bunch of little nothings. By Monday morning, I was ready to return to life with my new outlook.

After dropping my purse in my office, I headed to Calvin's office. He was my last chance to find a decent man. I knocked and opened the door.

Calvin was standing behind his desk. Sprawled over the desk was Olivia, the secretary with the big breasts. Her bra was pulled down exposing her tits and her skirt was on her back. Calvin was boning her from behind and roughly squeezing her melons. His face was a picture of sheer lust as he pumped in and out of her. Olivia, on the other hand, looked extremely bored. She was twirling a strand of her hair. It looked like she was about to yawn.

Olivia saw me and gave me a wink. Calvin was unaware of my presence and just kept grinding away at her accommodating snatch. Finally, he moaned and emptied himself into her.

Olivia stood up, pulled up her panties, put her tits back in her bra, and buttoned her blouse. Without a word or a look at the guy who had just fucked her, she went to leave. As she passed, she whispered "Putz!" and then louder "Good morning Ms. Pena." She rolled her eyes as she passed me.

Calvin was busy putting his cock away and zipping up his fly. Finally, he saw me.

"Calvin, I just wanted you to know I won't be able to go sailing this weekend."

I turned and left.

Chapter 30. (Frank)

Things were very cool with Maritza and I after her date with Stephan. I was resolving myself that my dream of screwing that Latina beauty was just that -- a dream. I couldn't blame her. She had been mistreated by her uncle, her father, her ex-husband, her former boss, Stephan, Calvin, and maybe me. I wasn't sure how much of the earlier experiences she actually had in her mind or how much she just knew it from what I had told her. In any event, she had been treated badly by every man she had ever met. Despite what I really wanted I made no further advances.

Our interaction devolved into being acquaintances. She was always polite, and I did the same. My visits to her apartment became less and less frequent.

On one of these visits about two weeks later, I knocked on her door. I had stopped using the key that I had. She invited me in.

I mixed some martinis and we sat at the kitchen table.

"I don't really like martinis Frank."

"Would you like something else?"

"You should have asked me that before you mixed the drinks. What are you doing here?"

This was not the polite Maritza I had become accustomed to. For the next fifteen minutes, she bitched about every move I made and every word I said.

I looked at the calendar hanging on the wall. Oh, that's it!

"So did you figure it out?"

"It's not rocket science Frank. And I don't need you to help me take care of my own body. Why don't you just leave?...And don't come back."

Geez- what a bitch. What did I ever see in her?

Chapter 31. (Maritza)

For the next few months, I devoted myself to my job. And I started taking classes aimed at getting a certified marriage counselor's license. I avoided Calvin like the plague. And I was cordial to Frank and everyone else in the office. And I became very good friends with Bethany. Her energy and good nature were infectious.

Stephan called me once and told me he was sorry for the way he acted. We talked for fifteen until he finally asked if he could come over and fuck my ass again. I hung up. After that I started checking caller ID before answering the phone.

One evening, Bethany and I were seated at a table at a local pub. She looked as if she wanted to say something.

"What's on your mind Beth?"

"Mar, I know it's none of my business, but do you know Frank's in love with you?"

I laughed. "He just wants to screw me Beth."

"Are you kidding? Sure, he wants to screw you. That's what people in love do. But I see the way he looks at you. It's more than just lust, it's love. If a good looking, successful man looked at me like that, I'd be on my back with my feet in the air in a heartbeat."

"Do ya think?"

"Oh yeah. It's not like he has a teeny winkie. And I see the way you look at him when you think no one is watching."

"No. I mean do you think he loves me?"

"Without a doubt girl."

I thought about that for the rest of the night. I also wondered how she knew he didn't have a 'teeny winkie."

Chapter 32. (Frank)

I had pretty much decided it was never going to happen. But every time we had a staff meeting, I had the feeling she was staring at me. But every time I looked up at her, her eyes were somewhere else. Maybe I was just imagining what I wanted to see. I was disgusted with myself for acting love a love-sick puppy. She's just another piece of tail. Get over it.

I decided I had to get away to collect my thoughts. I booked a cruise on one of those singles networks. The first night I met a Puerto Rican girl who looked a lot like Maritza. But she didn't act like Maritza. She wanted to give me a blowjob right on the dance floor. I managed to convince her to go to my cabin. When we got there we literally ripped each other's clothes off.

She went down on me. I could tell she was really good at this. But after a half hour, it became obvious I wasn't going to get hard. She left in a huff saying she couldn't believe she wasted all night on some limp-dicked loser.

After she left I pulled out a picture I had surreptitiously taken of Maritza sunbathing in an orange bikini out by the complex pool. All I had to do was look at it and I was hard. I ended up jerking off and wishing she was here.

I spent the rest of the cruise either in the casino or the bar by myself. But every night I pulled out the picture and pleasured myself.

Chapter 33. (Frank)

The night I returned it was storming like it only does in this part of the country in early spring. The rain was coming down in torrents. I got home and took my clothes off and toweled my face and hair off.